IT Assistant - UK, Burnham

CSA IT

Feb 7, 2007, 11:19:55 AM2/7/07
We are an international company engaged in promotion and sales of services
of top achievers from the world of business, academia, politics, arts,
sports and entertainment
We are looking for assistant for our IT Manager.

Candidates will be:
Assisting IT Manager with day to day duties, including:
- Updating website
- Assisting with email broadcasts
- Recording & Editing videos
- Generating reports from database
- Scanning & resizing of photographs
- Supporting Consultants & Clients.
- Software problems solving
- Basic hardware maintenance
- Basic administration of PBX system
- Assistance on major project roll outs

Experience and skills:
HTML, JSP, CSS, Flash, Macromedia MX Studio, Adobe Premiere, Microsoft
Office, Microsoft Windows Desktop and Server, Linux, LAN, TCP/IP, Sybase
SQL.
Any previous web site development experience would be an advantage.

We offer attractive salary with benefits and highly interesting working
environment.

Please send your CV to the IT Manager by e-mail: itj...@speakers.co.uk

Celebrity Speakers Ltd.
90 High St, Burnham