[zdalna] Programista Web/PHP

Piotr Kaminski

Dec 6, 2006, 1:48:16 PM12/6/06
We're a tight-knit group dedicated to making easy to use eCommerce sites and
rich internet applications, all from our office in beautiful Los Angeles.
You will be joining an industry-leading team that has produced more than 75
custom eCommerce sites over the past 5 years and is continuing to grow.

We are dedicated to creating innovative, beautiful and secure sites for our
clients. You can see examples of our previous work in our portfolio
(http://www.varien.com/portfolio). You can also take a look at the Varien
Family (http://www.varien.com/family) or read more about the team, sites we
have developed and industry news on our blog (http://www.varien.com/blog/).

We are seeking a talented, motivated and entrepreneurial minded programmer
with the following skills:

Required Skills:

- Strong knowledge of web and internet technologies
- 4+ years programming experience, with 2+ years PHP
- Thorough understanding of object oriented programming
- Thorough understanding of database concepts and principles (specifically
with exposure to MySQL)
- Knowledge of a UNIX type operating system (preferably Linux)
- Apache
- Source control with SVN or CVS
- Thorough understanding of HTML/CSS
- Knowledge and practical experience with JavaScript

Valuable Skills:

- AJAX / Async procedure calls
- Smarty templates
- Excellent organization and time-management abilities

Please send resume and salary history/expectations to jobs (at) varien.com

Dodatkowe pytania, wyjaśnienia - proszę pisać na adres peter (at) varien.com
lub telefon +48 509 123 483

Piotr Kamiński