QA ENGINEER

Magdalena Bicz

Mar 6, 2012, 11:18:39 AM3/6/12
City:
Krakow, Poland

In a nutshell:
iLoop Mobile is looking for a talented QA Engineer to join our team.

Reports to:
Engineering

Primary Responsibilities:
• Write test plans, complete with time estimates for completion
of task by self and/or
others
• Perform test plans and reporting bugs found in appropriate bug
tracking tools
• Maintain and augment existing automated tests, and add new ones
as appropriate

Skills and Experience:
• At least 1 year of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
• Experience with Linux web application installation and
operation via SSH/
command line tools
• Experience with Selenium is a major plus
• Relevant hands-on experience and eagerness to learn and try new
concepts is
more important than having certificates
• The ideal candidate will be creative, highly motivated, and
able to operate
effectively in multiple cultural contexts
• Experience of Web-based Application Testing
• A strong desire to continuously improve quality in the QA
process
• Basic Database experience and knowledge

Nice to have:
• Practical working experience developing test scripts from
documented
requirements
• Practical working experience in an Agile Development and Scrum
environment

If you want to participate in the interesting international projects
and get access to the
latest knowledge in the field of mobile marketing and innovative
technologies you should
definitely apply!

Join us if you want to work with a vibrant, dynamic and ingenious
team!

Attractive social benefits package and individual plan for professional
development
guaranteed!

To apply, send your resume to krako...@iloopmobile.com with the
subject: “QA
Engineer”

Please kindly note we will only contact chosen candidates.