Sales Consultant, Szczecin

1 view

marzena....@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2012, 4:26:28 AM10/5/12
Due to their dynamic development, we are looking for people to work for our Szczecin-based Client as SALES CONSULTANT.

YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- Providing live chat support for the international clients
- Building customer trust
- Participating in sales pursuits

IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
- Perfect written and verbal communication skills in English (written and spoken English test will be executed)
- Readiness to work on shifts
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Basic computer skills

NICE TO HAVE
- Sales and negotiation skills
- Self-management skills
- Knowledge of the financial industry

WE OFFER
- Intensive training package
- Competitive salary plus commission system
- Professional and friendly environment
- Personal development and career opportunities

DOCUMENTS
Please send your detailed CV in English to pro...@lsj.pl

LSJ AGENCJA PRACY, Certyfikat 4440
tel.: (091) 814 52 52, (091) 814 52 53