Ungratefull fucking pizza boi....

Zonee

Aug 5, 2004, 12:28:37 PM8/5/04
I ordered a pizza delivery the other night ONLY because we were dead
tired from remodeling and I had had a few brewskis. I inadvertently
gave the afro-american delivery boi a $5 tip probably due to the fact
that I had pickled a few brain cells. The delivery boi gave me a
disgusting look like the tip wasn't good enough. From now on, my girl
friend will answer the door and I'll slip a nice bag of fresh dog shit
under the back seat of the delivery boi's junk car.

Ungrateful fucks

Citizen_Cain

Aug 5, 2004, 3:46:01 PM8/5/04

"Zonee" <---@---.---> wrote in message

Screw that -- put it in the muffler instead. :)

Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler

Aug 5, 2004, 3:25:03 PM8/5/04

"Zonee" <---@---.---> wrote in message
> [...]

Maybe he looked at you that way because you were acting like a drunken
idiot, and nobody likes dealing with drunken idiots.
A $5 tip is a nice and generous tip.
Must've been another reason, of course, you said he was Black, sometimes
Black people's faces are hard to read.
You didn't say "here's five bucks, boy" did you?
"Boy" really pisses Black people off.

--
Russell B Waters
russell...@gmail.com

Citizen_Cain

Aug 5, 2004, 6:47:43 PM8/5/04

"Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler" <bigbadbel...@anonymous.to>
wrote in message news:1OvQc.58567$vX4....@cyclops.nntpserver.com...

> "Zonee" <---@---.---> wrote in message
> > I ordered a pizza delivery the other night ONLY because we were dead
> > tired from remodeling and I had had a few brewskis. I inadvertently
> > gave the afro-american delivery boi a $5 tip probably due to the fact
> > that I had pickled a few brain cells. The delivery boi gave me a
> > disgusting look like the tip wasn't good enough. From now on, my girl
> > friend will answer the door and I'll slip a nice bag of fresh dog shit
> > under the back seat of the delivery boi's junk car.
> >
> > Ungrateful fucks
>
> Maybe he looked at you that way because you were acting like a drunken
> idiot, and nobody likes dealing with drunken idiots.

You have experience in being a drunken idiot, Rusty?

> A $5 tip is a nice and generous tip.
> Must've been another reason, of course, you said he was Black, sometimes
> Black people's faces are hard to read.
> You didn't say "here's five bucks, boy" did you?
> "Boy" really pisses Black people off.

Nice racism, Rusty!

Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler

Aug 5, 2004, 3:50:42 PM8/5/04

"Citizen_Cain" <no_e...@rosebud.invalid> wrote in message

Nope, just honesty. You should really try "honesty" sometimes, Alex.

Zonee

Aug 5, 2004, 4:08:56 PM8/5/04
Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler wrote :

>"Zonee" <---@---.---> wrote in message
>> I ordered a pizza delivery the other night ONLY because we were dead
>> tired from remodeling and I had had a few brewskis. I inadvertently
>> gave the afro-american delivery boi a $5 tip probably due to the fact
>> that I had pickled a few brain cells. The delivery boi gave me a
>> disgusting look like the tip wasn't good enough. From now on, my girl
>> friend will answer the door and I'll slip a nice bag of fresh dog shit
>> under the back seat of the delivery boi's junk car.
>>
>> Ungrateful fucks
>
>Maybe he looked at you that way because you were acting like a drunken
>idiot, and nobody likes dealing with drunken idiots.

Poor poor Rustoleum. Still harboring those feelings of hatred for
your alkeehawlic mother. Did your mom, (aka LastCallSally) ever tell
you who your father is?

>A $5 tip is a nice and generous tip.

For someone who provides an actual service, not a low life pond scum
sucking pizza boi.

>Must've been another reason, of course, you said he was Black, sometimes
>Black people's faces are hard to read.
>You didn't say "here's five bucks, boy" did you?
>"Boy" really pisses Black people off.

You fucking bigot. I hate fucking bigots. You just stepped in a big
pile of dog shit, Rustoleum. Have fun cleaning it off.

:)))

Zonee

Aug 5, 2004, 4:13:39 PM8/5/04
Citizen_Cain wrote :

>"Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler" <bigbadbel...@anonymous.to>
>wrote in message news:1OvQc.58567$vX4....@cyclops.nntpserver.com...
>>
>> "Zonee" <---@---.---> wrote in message
>> > I ordered a pizza delivery the other night ONLY because we were dead
>> > tired from remodeling and I had had a few brewskis. I inadvertently
>> > gave the afro-american delivery boi a $5 tip probably due to the fact
>> > that I had pickled a few brain cells. The delivery boi gave me a
>> > disgusting look like the tip wasn't good enough. From now on, my girl
>> > friend will answer the door and I'll slip a nice bag of fresh dog shit
>> > under the back seat of the delivery boi's junk car.
>> >
>> > Ungrateful fucks
>>
>> Maybe he looked at you that way because you were acting like a drunken
>> idiot, and nobody likes dealing with drunken idiots.
>
>You have experience in being a drunken idiot, Rusty?

Stupid one-brain-celled fuck probably catches a buzz sniffing the cap
off of a rubbing alcohol bottle.

>> A $5 tip is a nice and generous tip.
>> Must've been another reason, of course, you said he was Black, sometimes
>> Black people's faces are hard to read.
>> You didn't say "here's five bucks, boy" did you?
>> "Boy" really pisses Black people off.
>>

>Nice racism, Rusty!

Really. A fucking racist pizza boi. Rusoleum's so low that the
shallow end of the gene pool is 10' over his racist head.

Zonee

Aug 5, 2004, 4:14:09 PM8/5/04
Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler wrote :

>"Citizen_Cain" <no_e...@rosebud.invalid> wrote in message
>>
>> "Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler" <bigbadbel...@anonymous.to>
>> wrote in message news:1OvQc.58567$vX4....@cyclops.nntpserver.com...
>> >
>> > "Zonee" <---@---.---> wrote in message

>> > Maybe he looked at you that way because you were acting like a drunken
>> > idiot, and nobody likes dealing with drunken idiots.
>>
>> You have experience in being a drunken idiot, Rusty?
>>

>> > A $5 tip is a nice and generous tip.
>> > Must've been another reason, of course, you said he was Black, sometimes
>> > Black people's faces are hard to read.
>> > You didn't say "here's five bucks, boy" did you?
>> > "Boy" really pisses Black people off.
>> >

>> Nice racism, Rusty!
>>

>Nope, just honesty. You should really try "honesty" sometimes, Alex.

Lying piece of racist shit.

Citizen_Cain

Aug 5, 2004, 7:17:48 PM8/5/04

"Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler" <bigbadbel...@anonymous.to>
wrote in message news:4awQc.58751$vX4....@cyclops.nntpserver.com...

That was racist no matter how much you want to try to lie your way out of
it, Rusty. I did take your words to heart, though. Here, let me start being
honest right now with this post:

You are an idiot who was probably born with a coat hanger sticking out of
your skull. You have the personality of swamp fungus and are just as
important to the ecosystem. You lack the social skills necessary for
survival in every day situations, and you prove this with each passing
moment. You're a lackee, a loser, a bitter, selfish, tasteless, ignorant,
impotent, crazed individual who should be placed away where you are no
longer a danger to yourself or to others. You are mentally incompetent and
unable to complete the necessary processes of logical thought and deduction
necessary to make even the simplest tasks a mundane thing to be take for
granted. You are, in essence, an empty bottle of toilet bowl cleaner, with
what little use you had to the world now used up, destined to be discarded
and never thought of again. However, much like an empty bottle of toilet
bowl cleaner, unless you are disposed of properly, you continue to make
yourself known within your immediate environment and possibly become a
health hazard as well. You, Russell B. Waters, are an environmental
disaster of epic proportions in that your very existance causes a blemish on
the world. You should find the nearest friendly and/or neutral country and
have yourself shot into space, or, barring that, buried as deep as is
humanly or mechnically possible to dig into the earthen ground. In other
words, kid -- you suck.

How's that for honest, Rusty? Oh, and before you reply, don't forget:

From: "The Pizzaboi" <russell...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,rec.arts.poems
Subject: Re: Rusty Waters...
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 15:43:01 -0500

"I could care less what you think, or about anything you say."

Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler

Aug 5, 2004, 5:38:37 PM8/5/04

"Citizen_Cain" <no_e...@rosebud.invalid> wrote in message

Well, well, well, full of typos and misdirected rage, Alexander A Cain,
midget, racist, boi-stalker that he is, produced a rant.
ROFLMAO.
(And I still don't care what you think, dwarf).

Citizen_Cain

Aug 5, 2004, 11:10:53 PM8/5/04

"Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler" <bigbadbel...@anonymous.to>
wrote in message news:eLxQc.59828$vX4....@cyclops.nntpserver.com...

Where are the typos, Rusty? I know, I know -- you're no stranger to typo
lames. Or fag lames, for that matter, but you seem to have forgotten to
make one of those this time around. As for the misdirected rage -- WTF?
You asked me to be honest. I was honest. Are you asking me to LIE now?
Lying is a sin in some cultures and religions, Rusty. Do you want me to go
to Hell??? Say it, bitch.

> midget, racist, boi-stalker that he is, produced a rant.

I'm not a midget, I'm not racist, and you need to stop reading Slurper
Below's old posts in Google for your fag/pedo lames, Rusty. Slurper Below
left because he couldn't take the heat and as a result is a smoldering
corpse in what is left of the burnt out remains of his kitchen.

> ROFLMAO.
> (And I still don't care what you think, dwarf).

Really? Then why did you write all that above, Rusty? Fat fucking pedophile
homosexual bank robbing NAMBLA loving pizza deliverying stalking lying
foul-smelling cheese-sucking OAF.

Message has been deleted

Citizen_Cain

Aug 6, 2004, 1:58:21 PM8/6/04

"Meat-->Plow" <Me...@petitmorte.net> wrote in message
> On Thu, 5 Aug 2004 14:25:03 -0500, "Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler"
> <bigbadbel...@anonymous.to>,wrote:

> >"Zonee" <---@---.---> wrote in message
> >> I ordered a pizza delivery the other night ONLY because we were dead
> >> tired from remodeling and I had had a few brewskis. I inadvertently
> >> gave the afro-american delivery boi a $5 tip probably due to the fact
> >> that I had pickled a few brain cells. The delivery boi gave me a
> >> disgusting look like the tip wasn't good enough. From now on, my girl
> >> friend will answer the door and I'll slip a nice bag of fresh dog shit
> >> under the back seat of the delivery boi's junk car.
> >>
> >> Ungrateful fucks
> >
> >Maybe he looked at you that way because you were acting like a drunken
> >idiot, and nobody likes dealing with drunken idiots.
> >A $5 tip is a nice and generous tip.
> >Must've been another reason, of course, you said he was Black, sometimes
> >Black people's faces are hard to read.
> >You didn't say "here's five bucks, boy" did you?
> >"Boy" really pisses Black people off.
>
> Spoken like a True Racist.

Add it to the several hundred incidents of Rusty revealing his racism.

Peter J Ross

Aug 6, 2004, 7:57:25 PM8/6/04
On Thu, 5 Aug 2004 16:38:37 -0500, Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler
wrote:

> Alexander A Cain, [...] produced a rant.

CAPTAIN! THE IRONY METERS WILNAE TAKE MUCH MORE!
--
PJR :-)
alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQs:

(Remove NOSPAM to reply.)

Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler

Aug 7, 2004, 4:36:05 AM8/7/04

"Zonee" <---@---.---> wrote in message

THANK YOU!!!!
Coming from you that's a real compliment.

Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler

Aug 7, 2004, 4:38:06 AM8/7/04

"Zonee" <---@---.---> wrote in message

Beautiful, I've got a new fan!
Only this one's not a one-trick pony like Alexander A Cain.
This guy might be a worthy opponent.
We shall see.
You really should try a little harder to insult me, so I can know when to
start coming back at you, Zonee.

Message has been deleted

Zachariah

Aug 7, 2004, 9:45:05 AM8/7/04
Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler wrote :

Who's Zonee?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Starshine Moonbeam

Aug 9, 2004, 12:59:53 AM8/9/04
In article <MPG.1b7ff43d6...@news.verizon.net>, BostonBlackieĊ
(boston....@verizonNOSPAM.net) dropped a +5 bundle of words...

> On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 15:36:08 -0600, Klytus employed an infinite amount of
> monkeys at an infinite number of keyboards to say in article <cf3hqi$lp7$18
> @blackhelicopter.databasix.com> ...
> > In article <cf29se$bd7$3...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com>,
> > Gary L. Burnore <gbur...@databasix.com> wrote:

> > > Admitting you're a racist is fun for you, pizzaboi?
> >
> > It's the only way he can be a wizard under the sheets.
>
> DING!

ZING!

--
Starshine Moonbeam
mhm31x9 Smeeter#29 WSD#30

Mr.Extreme

Aug 14, 2004, 4:07:57 AM8/14/04

On 7-Aug-2004, "Meat-->Plow" <Me...@petitmorte.net> wrote:

> A real measure of when you've got Lard Mountain's tent-size skivvies in a
> wad is
> he'll put you on his web page.

Or when you post a throw away email address , to get men to come to your
rancid shack....ya HOMO!

--
THe HNIC has posted, bitches!!

Message has been deleted

Will Dockery

Aug 14, 2004, 4:14:47 PM8/14/04

Zonee wrote:
> I ordered a pizza delivery the other night ONLY because we were dead
> tired from remodeling and I had had a few brewskis. I inadvertently
> gave the afro-american delivery boi a $5 tip probably due to the fact
> that I had pickled a few brain cells. The delivery boi gave me a
> disgusting look like the tip wasn't good enough. From now on, my
girl
> friend will answer the door and I'll slip a nice bag of fresh dog
shit
> under the back seat of the delivery boi's junk car.
>
> Ungrateful fucks

Nah, I think you're lying. A five dollar tip is damned good.

The bag of dogshit idea could likely get your ass beat, or even better,
a visit from the police to your door.
Will

Mr.Extreme

Aug 14, 2004, 10:38:29 PM8/14/04

On 14-Aug-2004, "Meat-->Plow" <rbwa...@databasix.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the confirmation that you are all BLOW and no
> SHOW, Urkel.

Wait, you cheep fucking moonshine swilling redneck fuckup. You were to
SUPPLY the 1st CLASS plane ticket to Akron, OH. when I asked for 1st class
your broke corn shucking country ass shut the fuck up.

Truth.

> You challenged me, I accepted, and now you pussy out just
> like I knew you would.

False. You ran that fat yap of yours in a thread that had nothing to do with
you. I'm far from scared of some usenet bitch like you.
Rent the ring and the gloves and name the place punk.

Insert yer TWB whines here:

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

PlT V!P3R

Aug 25, 2004, 7:05:18 AM8/25/04

"Meat-->Plow" <rbwa...@databasix.com> wrote in message
> On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 08:07:57 GMT, "Mr.Extreme"
> <extre...@theHNIC.net>,wrote:

> >On 7-Aug-2004, "Meat-->Plow" <Me...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> >
> >> A real measure of when you've got Lard Mountain's tent-size skivvies in
> >> wad is
> >> he'll put you on his web page.
> >
> >Or when you post a throw away email address , to get men to come to your
> >rancid shack....ya HOMO!
>
> Thanks for the confirmation that you are all BLOW and no
> SHOW, Urkel.
>
> You challenged me, I accepted, and now you pussy out just
> like I knew you would.

That's the only reason you accepted, Meat Plow, you knew he would "pussy
out".
You're mister big time businessman, pay the ticket price: coward.

Brought to you by www.notoriousnews.com Where the world goes for usenet.