PISSING AND SHITTING ALL OVER JERRY STUCKLE

bb9...@yahoo.com

Oct 19, 2007, 8:40:39 PM10/19/07
What a fuckin bastard Jerry Stuckle is. He deserves nothing more then
for all of us to just piss and shit all over him!

What a loser!

Jerry Stuckle

Oct 19, 2007, 9:08:46 PM10/19/07

ROFLMAO!

Been looking in the mirror again I see, stoopid.

You just got the name wrong. Yours is Daniel Carrington.

Fucking troll. You and Matthew Moulton should move in together. You'd
make perfect roomies - you're well suited for each other.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address

bb9...@yahoo.com

Oct 19, 2007, 9:16:50 PM10/19/07
On Oct 19, 9:08 pm, Jerry Stuckle <jstuck...@attglobal.net> wrote:
> jstuck...@attglobal.net
> ==================

Shut your mouth, sir.

Jerry Stuckle

Oct 19, 2007, 9:49:59 PM10/19/07

ROFLMAO! Dish it out but can't take it!

Stoopid fucker. Why don't you and Mathew meet up sometime. You deserve
each other!

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
Jerry Stuckle
JDS Computer Training Corp.

jstu...@attglobal.net
==================

Jerry Stuckle

Oct 19, 2007, 9:58:33 PM10/19/07

You going to morph again? How about one of your other aliases? Maybe
Ruby Maniac? Or aven...@hotbox.ru? Perhaps TYNKS Headache? How
about kk <mr_kurt_...@yahoo.com>?

Shall I continue? You're a well-known troll.

Or maybe I should just get your real name and post it on usenet. I'm
sure there are a lot of newsgroups users who would like to know who you
really are. It shouldn't be hard to do. You're too stoopid.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
Jerry Stuckle
JDS Computer Training Corp.

jstu...@attglobal.net
==================

Michael Fesser

Oct 20, 2007, 12:53:52 PM10/20/07
.oO(Jerry Stuckle)

>You're a well-known troll.

So are you by nearly _always_ responding to such idiots! And not only in
this group. If someone posts spam, Mr. Stuckle is usually the first one
(and often the only one!) to comment on that. Hell, why can't you just
ignore them like most others?

Put these idiots in your killfile or plonk the entire yahoo.com and
gmail.com domains, but _please_ - stop feeding these trolls! >:-(

>Or maybe I should just get your real name and post it on usenet.

Even worse.

>I'm
>sure there are a lot of newsgroups users who would like to know who you
>really are.

Not really. It would just shed a damn bad light on you.

</rant>

Micha

Jerry Stuckle

Oct 20, 2007, 2:41:21 PM10/20/07
Michael Fesser wrote:
> .oO(Jerry Stuckle)
>
>> You're a well-known troll.
>
> So are you by nearly _always_ responding to such idiots! And not only in
> this group. If someone posts spam, Mr. Stuckle is usually the first one
> (and often the only one!) to comment on that. Hell, why can't you just
> ignore them like most others?

Why don't you just mind your own business, asshole.

You want to see what happens when you ignore spam, off topics posts and
the like? Try alt.computer.consultants for a while. It used to be a
good group - before people started "ignoring spam" and the like.

> Put these idiots in your killfile or plonk the entire yahoo.com and
> gmail.com domains, but _please_ - stop feeding these trolls! >:-(

Good idea. I will put you in my killfile.

>> Or maybe I should just get your real name and post it on usenet.
>
> Even worse.

And what's wrong with that? People who think they can post anonymously
think they can get away with anything. They should be taught they are
not truly anonymous.

I've done it before, and that person is no longer bothering people on
usenet. It took a little work - but not all that much. And I didn't
have to break any laws in doing it, either.

>> I'm
>> sure there are a lot of newsgroups users who would like to know who you
>> really are.
>
> Not really. It would just shed a damn bad light on you.

In your opinion. And you can take your opinion and stuff it.

> </rant>
>
> Micha

Michael Fesser

Oct 20, 2007, 3:39:52 PM10/20/07
.oO(Jerry Stuckle)

>Why don't you just mind your own business, asshole.

Polite as always. No arguments, but insults.
The newsgroups _are_ part of my business.

>You want to see what happens when you ignore spam, off topics posts and
>the like? Try alt.computer.consultants for a while. It used to be a
>good group - before people started "ignoring spam" and the like.

Do you _really_ think that a spammer reads your responses? You're not in
the position to fight spam. Server admins and some chosen people allowed
to foreign cancel are. With your useless off-topic responses you're just
polluting the newsgroups and adding more noise to the traffic.

>> Put these idiots in your killfile or plonk the entire yahoo.com and
>> gmail.com domains, but _please_ - stop feeding these trolls! >:-(
>>

>Good idea. I will put you in my killfile.

Offending as always.

>>> Or maybe I should just get your real name and post it on usenet.
>>
>> Even worse.
>>

>And what's wrong with that?

Many things.

>People who think they can post anonymously
>think they can get away with anything. They should be taught they are
>not truly anonymous.

What you're doing (or want to do) is to put people in the pillory like
in the dark ages. I really didn't think you were _that_ old.

>I've done it before, and that person is no longer bothering people on
>usenet. It took a little work - but not all that much. And I didn't
>have to break any laws in doing it, either.

At least not in your country, we all know that. In other more civilized
countries you might get into trouble with doing that, because even such
people have civil rights.

Micha

Jerry Stuckle

Oct 20, 2007, 4:04:38 PM10/20/07
Michael Fesser wrote:
> .oO(Jerry Stuckle)
>
>> Why don't you just mind your own business, asshole.
>
> Polite as always. No arguments, but insults.
> The newsgroups _are_ part of my business.

Yea, right. You own usenet. So all threads here are your business.
Are you a pal of Al Gore?

>> You want to see what happens when you ignore spam, off topics posts and
>> the like? Try alt.computer.consultants for a while. It used to be a
>> good group - before people started "ignoring spam" and the like.
>
> Do you _really_ think that a spammer reads your responses? You're not in
> the position to fight spam. Server admins and some chosen people allowed
> to foreign cancel are. With your useless off-topic responses you're just
> polluting the newsgroups and adding more noise to the traffic.

More than I read the shit you write. And if you REALLY understood
usenet, you would know that cancels are not effective - even by admins,
because too many servers ignore cancels.

And your shit is adding a lot more noise than anything else. Look at
how much you've added just in the last few hours.

>>> Put these idiots in your killfile or plonk the entire yahoo.com and
>>> gmail.com domains, but _please_ - stop feeding these trolls! >:-(
>>>
>> Good idea. I will put you in my killfile.
>
> Offending as always.

Yes, assholes like you are very offending.

>>> Even worse.
>>>
>> And what's wrong with that?
>
> Many things.

Like what, for instance? Or is this a pseudonym of yours and you don't
want your real name out?

Get with it, troll. This is usenet. This is not your private bedroom.
You have no expectation of anonymity here. And if you want it, don't
post.

>> People who think they can post anonymously
>> think they can get away with anything. They should be taught they are
>> not truly anonymous.
>
> What you're doing (or want to do) is to put people in the pillory like
> in the dark ages. I really didn't think you were _that_ old.

Not at all. Just posting REAL names isn't putting anyone on the
pillory. Except maybe someone who thinks they can get away with
anonymous posting. Does this fit you?

>> I've done it before, and that person is no longer bothering people on
>> usenet. It took a little work - but not all that much. And I didn't
>> have to break any laws in doing it, either.
>
> At least not in your country, we all know that. In other more civilized
> countries you might get into trouble with doing that, because even such
> people have civil rights.

First of all, we're a hell of a lot more "civilized" than you. Who
started WW I and WW II?

And we have strict wiretapping laws, etc. - in fact, stricter than yours
are. Plus, we're fighting terrorism, not running and hiding in the
corner, hoping either it will go away or someone else will fight them
for us.

Sorry, "civilized" you are not.

Michael Fesser

Oct 20, 2007, 5:20:59 PM10/20/07
.oO(Jerry Stuckle)

>Michael Fesser wrote:
>> .oO(Jerry Stuckle)
>>
>>> Why don't you just mind your own business, asshole.
>>
>> Polite as always. No arguments, but insults.
>> The newsgroups _are_ part of my business.
>
>Yea, right. You own usenet.

No. But at least I care about it.

>More than I read the shit you write. And if you REALLY understood
>usenet, you would know that cancels are not effective - even by admins,
>because too many servers ignore cancels.

And you think responses to spammers or discussions with trolls are
effective? Suuuure. You still seem to believe in the easter bunny.

>And your shit is adding a lot more noise than anything else. Look at
>how much you've added just in the last few hours.

I hate that, but you asked for it (last 48 hours in this group):

You:
total: 5, OT: 5 => 100% noise

Me (including this posting):
total: 5, OT: 3 => 60% noise

>>> Good idea. I will put you in my killfile.
>>
>> Offending as always.
>>

>Yes, assholes like you are very offending.

At least I don't have to start calling names like a little kid just
because someone doesn't agree with me. How often did you call me
"troll", "idiot" or "asshole" in just two postings without any reason?

>Like what, for instance? Or is this a pseudonym of yours and you don't
>want your real name out?

Figure it out.

>> What you're doing (or want to do) is to put people in the pillory like
>> in the dark ages. I really didn't think you were _that_ old.
>>

>Not at all. Just posting REAL names isn't putting anyone on the
>pillory.

You've posted some more than just names in the past.

>First of all, we're a hell of a lot more "civilized" than you.

Of course you are, Master. We all know that. The entire world.
But please don't start such another stupid OT thread on that.

>Who
>started WW I and WW II?

The killer argument. Some people just still live in the past.
I'm curious who will start WW III. Want to bet?

>And we have strict wiretapping laws, etc. - in fact, stricter than yours
>are. Plus, we're fighting terrorism, not running and hiding in the
>corner, hoping either it will go away or someone else will fight them
>for us.

Yes, and you get what you deserve. But we've been through this already.

Micha

Jerry Stuckle

Oct 20, 2007, 5:46:19 PM10/20/07
Michael Fesser wrote:
> .oO(Jerry Stuckle)
>
>> Michael Fesser wrote:
>>> .oO(Jerry Stuckle)

>>> Polite as always. No arguments, but insults.
>>> The newsgroups _are_ part of my business.
>> Yea, right. You own usenet.
>
> No. But at least I care about it.

Naw, you only care about bitching at others. If you cared about usenet,
you would do your part to help stop spam.

>> More than I read the shit you write. And if you REALLY understood
>> usenet, you would know that cancels are not effective - even by admins,
>> because too many servers ignore cancels.
>
> And you think responses to spammers or discussions with trolls are
> effective? Suuuure. You still seem to believe in the easter bunny.

And you don't think when spammers see before they post? And you don't
think they complain with their host boots them off?

Some spammers don't read. Most of those lose their hosting. Some do
read. They don't post here, so they may keep their hosting.

>> And your shit is adding a lot more noise than anything else. Look at
>> how much you've added just in the last few hours.
>
> I hate that, but you asked for it (last 48 hours in this group):
>
> You:
> total: 5, OT: 5 => 100% noise
>
> Me (including this posting):
> total: 5, OT: 3 => 60% noise

You - 5. Full of shit - 5. 100% noise.

>>> Offending as always.
>>>
>> Yes, assholes like you are very offending.
>
> At least I don't have to start calling names like a little kid just
> because someone doesn't agree with me. How often did you call me
> "troll", "idiot" or "asshole" in just two postings without any reason?

Just calling a spade a spade. Why did you even stick your fat ass in
here, anyway. This was not about you, and had nothing to do with you.
But like a troll, you feel the need to show your stoopidity.

>> Like what, for instance? Or is this a pseudonym of yours and you don't
>> want your real name out?
>
> Figure it out.

I've already figured out this is not your real name. But then trolls
normally try to hide their real names.

>>> What you're doing (or want to do) is to put people in the pillory like
>>> in the dark ages. I really didn't think you were _that_ old.
>>>
>> Not at all. Just posting REAL names isn't putting anyone on the
>> pillory.
>
> You've posted some more than just names in the past.

And exactly what do you mean by that?

>> First of all, we're a hell of a lot more "civilized" than you.
>
> Of course you are, Master. We all know that. The entire world.
> But please don't start such another stupid OT thread on that.

Then don't bring it up, troll.

>> Who
>> started WW I and WW II?
>
> The killer argument. Some people just still live in the past.
> I'm curious who will start WW III. Want to bet?

You started the discussion. Just proving a point. As for WW III, I
imagine you probably will again.

>> And we have strict wiretapping laws, etc. - in fact, stricter than yours
>> are. Plus, we're fighting terrorism, not running and hiding in the
>> corner, hoping either it will go away or someone else will fight them
>> for us.
>
> Yes, and you get what you deserve. But we've been through this already.
>
> Micha

Yep. Since 9/11 we have had no terrorist attacks, for instance.

And one other thing - U.N. inspectors didn't find records of the U.S.
violating the sanctions against Iraq. Nor did they find pieces of
disassembled Iraqi WMD's (as indicated by serial numbers from previous
U.N. inspector reports) in my country. Guess which one that is? Let me
give you a couple of hints - it's in Europe, and it's name starts with
"Ger" and ends with "many".

No wonder your country was so against the invasion of Iraq. You got caught.

Michael Fesser

Oct 20, 2007, 6:21:39 PM10/20/07
.oO(Jerry Stuckle)

>Michael Fesser wrote:
>
>> No. But at least I care about it.
>
>Naw, you only care about bitching at others. If you cared about usenet,
>you would do your part to help stop spam.

I do my part, but never by responding to the spammers. There still are
providers who take their abuse desk seriously and try to keep their own
servers spam-free. Of course complaining to Google or Yahoo is useless,
but in many other cases a short note to abuse@* _does_ help to at least
make the spammer's life harder.

>> At least I don't have to start calling names like a little kid just
>> because someone doesn't agree with me. How often did you call me
>> "troll", "idiot" or "asshole" in just two postings without any reason?
>
>Just calling a spade a spade. Why did you even stick your fat ass in
>here, anyway.

Just go on. Maybe I can learn some new words.

>This was not about you, and had nothing to do with you.
>But like a troll, you feel the need to show your stoopidity.

Obviously you don't know what a Usenet troll is.

>>> Like what, for instance? Or is this a pseudonym of yours and you don't
>>> want your real name out?
>>
>> Figure it out.
>
>I've already figured out this is not your real name. But then trolls
>normally try to hide their real names.

*ROFL*

Now _I_ have to call names - either you just post crap (no surprise) or
you're really that shortsighted. With just a little Google search you
could have found out that this is my real name. You know Google, don't
you? With a little more research you could even get my postal address.

>> You've posted some more than just names in the past.
>
>And exactly what do you mean by that?

Location, jobs ...

I don't comment the stupid rest.

Micha

bb9...@yahoo.com

Oct 20, 2007, 7:42:51 PM10/20/07
> jstuck...@attglobal.net
> ==================

LOL!!!!!! What a pussy Jerry Stuckle is. And a loser.

Jerry Stuckle

Oct 20, 2007, 9:48:50 PM10/20/07
Michael Fesser wrote:
> .oO(Jerry Stuckle)
>
>> Michael Fesser wrote:
>>
>>> No. But at least I care about it.
>> Naw, you only care about bitching at others. If you cared about usenet,
>> you would do your part to help stop spam.
>
> I do my part, but never by responding to the spammers. There still are
> providers who take their abuse desk seriously and try to keep their own
> servers spam-free. Of course complaining to Google or Yahoo is useless,
> but in many other cases a short note to abuse@* _does_ help to at least
> make the spammer's life harder.

Then you're only doing half the job. Letting other potential spammers
know it isn't appreciated here cuts down on a lot of other posts.

>>> At least I don't have to start calling names like a little kid just
>>> because someone doesn't agree with me. How often did you call me
>>> "troll", "idiot" or "asshole" in just two postings without any reason?
>> Just calling a spade a spade. Why did you even stick your fat ass in
>> here, anyway.
>
> Just go on. Maybe I can learn some new words.

Here's some:

See Micha Run.

>> This was not about you, and had nothing to do with you.
>> But like a troll, you feel the need to show your stoopidity.
>
> Obviously you don't know what a Usenet troll is.

Sure I do. I'm talking to one right now.

>>> Figure it out.
>> I've already figured out this is not your real name. But then trolls
>> normally try to hide their real names.
>
> *ROFL*
>
> Now _I_ have to call names - either you just post crap (no surprise) or
> you're really that shortsighted. With just a little Google search you
> could have found out that this is my real name. You know Google, don't
> you? With a little more research you could even get my postal address.

I know this is a name you claim on usenet. But I'm positive this is
your real name. And if you really understood Google, you would know
that's the case.

>>> You've posted some more than just names in the past.
>> And exactly what do you mean by that?
>
> Location, jobs ...

Exactly where have I posted locations and jobs, troll? At least
anything more than what is already commonly known about trolls such as
Michael Moulton?

> I don't comment the stupid rest.
>
> Micha

Of course. You're at a loss for words.

Jerry Stuckle

Oct 20, 2007, 9:52:35 PM10/20/07

Talk about losers! You're know as an internet troll in so many
newsgroups it's no surprise you had to come here. You've been kicked
out of most of them.

I think next week I'll just put out a few feelers. It shouldn't take
long to find out what your real name is, and maybe point your employer
to some of your posts.

Especially those where you call the gals in your office "T.C.". That's
a federal offense, stoopid - it's called "sexual harassment". Even
worse since you claim to work for the government.

But then that's about your I.Q.

Or maybe I don't even need to do that. All I need to do is turn this
over to a good friend of mine. He works for the F.B.I. (I am in the DC
area, after all), in their computer tracking section. Since you
admitted to a federal offense, they should be quite interested. Should
be good for a few years as a guest of the government.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
Jerry Stuckle
JDS Computer Training Corp.

jstu...@attglobal.net
==================

Michael Fesser

Oct 21, 2007, 11:52:17 AM10/21/07
.oO(Jerry Stuckle)

>Michael Fesser wrote:
>
>> I do my part, but never by responding to the spammers. There still are
>> providers who take their abuse desk seriously and try to keep their own
>> servers spam-free. Of course complaining to Google or Yahoo is useless,
>> but in many other cases a short note to abuse@* _does_ help to at least
>> make the spammer's life harder.
>
>Then you're only doing half the job. Letting other potential spammers
>know it isn't appreciated here cuts down on a lot of other posts.

Which spammer cares about where he's posting his crap to or if it's
"appreciated" there? Which spammer really checks guestbooks or forums
they are going to spam? They just fire up their scripts and that's it.
Trying to talk to them is just ridiculous and a waste of time. I really
have better things to do.

>> Obviously you don't know what a Usenet troll is.
>
>Sure I do. I'm talking to one right now.

That just proves your ignorance. Maybe you should read some articles
about Usenet and what really makes a troll. And while you're at it,
reading something about netiquette might be of interest as well, because
obviously you still don't know anything about it.

>> Now _I_ have to call names - either you just post crap (no surprise) or
>> you're really that shortsighted. With just a little Google search you
>> could have found out that this is my real name. You know Google, don't
>> you? With a little more research you could even get my postal address.
>
>I know this is a name you claim on usenet. But I'm positive this is
>your real name. And if you really understood Google, you would know
>that's the case.

If I want I could prove my identity quite easily. But you've already
shown multiple times that even when prompted with the naked truth you
ignore the facts and stick with your wrong and narrow-minded opinion.

>> I don't comment the stupid rest.
>

>Of course. You're at a loss for words.

Definitely not, but a conversation with a brick wall is more fun than
discussing anything with you, which in fact is not a discussion at all,
if one side denies all points of the other and starts calling names.

Micha

Jerry Stuckle

Oct 21, 2007, 1:56:52 PM10/21/07
Michael Fesser wrote:
> .oO(Jerry Stuckle)
>
>> Michael Fesser wrote:
>>
>>> I do my part, but never by responding to the spammers. There still are
>>> providers who take their abuse desk seriously and try to keep their own
>>> servers spam-free. Of course complaining to Google or Yahoo is useless,
>>> but in many other cases a short note to abuse@* _does_ help to at least
>>> make the spammer's life harder.
>> Then you're only doing half the job. Letting other potential spammers
>> know it isn't appreciated here cuts down on a lot of other posts.
>
> Which spammer cares about where he's posting his crap to or if it's
> "appreciated" there? Which spammer really checks guestbooks or forums
> they are going to spam? They just fire up their scripts and that's it.
> Trying to talk to them is just ridiculous and a waste of time. I really
> have better things to do.

You obviously don't know. But if you don't like the way the way I
respond to them, then I suggest you ignore my responses.

>>> Obviously you don't know what a Usenet troll is.
>> Sure I do. I'm talking to one right now.
>
> That just proves your ignorance. Maybe you should read some articles
> about Usenet and what really makes a troll. And while you're at it,
> reading something about netiquette might be of interest as well, because
> obviously you still don't know anything about it.

Not at all. I have, and it's describing your actions here perfectly.

>>> Now _I_ have to call names - either you just post crap (no surprise) or
>>> you're really that shortsighted. With just a little Google search you
>>> could have found out that this is my real name. You know Google, don't
>>> you? With a little more research you could even get my postal address.
>> I know this is a name you claim on usenet. But I'm positive this is
>> your real name. And if you really understood Google, you would know
>> that's the case.
>
> If I want I could prove my identity quite easily. But you've already
> shown multiple times that even when prompted with the naked truth you
> ignore the facts and stick with your wrong and narrow-minded opinion.

Quite frankly, I don't give a damn what your identity is. But you have
yet to come up with any "facts". But you have a lot of "opinions" you
think are universal truths. Let me clue you, troll. They aren't.

>>> I don't comment the stupid rest.
>> Of course. You're at a loss for words.
>
> Definitely not, but a conversation with a brick wall is more fun than
> discussing anything with you, which in fact is not a discussion at all,
> if one side denies all points of the other and starts calling names.
>
> Micha

Why? Just because you jump into a conversation and start telling me
what I shouldn't be doing? Forget it - this is not your newsgroup. And
if I want to tell spammers to go away, I will.

And yes, it does help keep spam down. But obviously you've never been
in a newsgroup which has been taken over by spammers.

Go away, troll.

bb9...@yahoo.com

Oct 21, 2007, 5:11:42 PM10/21/07
> jstuck...@attglobal.net

What a big baby Jerry is. When someone challenges him or has a
different opinion we find that "Jer" has a little hissy fit. He then
either gets foul-mouthed, or verbally abusive.

Jerry is a big baby.

Michael Fesser

Oct 21, 2007, 5:45:04 PM10/21/07
.oO(Jerry Stuckle)

>Michael Fesser wrote:
>>
>> Which spammer cares about where he's posting his crap to or if it's
>> "appreciated" there? Which spammer really checks guestbooks or forums
>> they are going to spam? They just fire up their scripts and that's it.
>> Trying to talk to them is just ridiculous and a waste of time. I really
>> have better things to do.
>
>You obviously don't know. But if you don't like the way the way I
>respond to them, then I suggest you ignore my responses.

No. In some cases you simply have to respond even to people like you,
because other inexperienced people might take your comments seriously.

>> That just proves your ignorance. Maybe you should read some articles
>> about Usenet and what really makes a troll. And while you're at it,
>> reading something about netiquette might be of interest as well, because
>> obviously you still don't know anything about it.
>
>Not at all. I have, and it's describing your actions here perfectly.

I would _really_ like to know how you define a Usenet troll, apart from
just a "You don't agree with me, so you're a troll".

>> If I want I could prove my identity quite easily. But you've already
>> shown multiple times that even when prompted with the naked truth you
>> ignore the facts and stick with your wrong and narrow-minded opinion.
>
>Quite frankly, I don't give a damn what your identity is. But you have
>yet to come up with any "facts".

I (and others too) have posted facts often enough, but since they didn't
fit your own opinion or came from "incredible" sources you've rejected
them all. Like I already said.

>But you have a lot of "opinions" you
>think are universal truths.

You're talking about yourself here.

>> Definitely not, but a conversation with a brick wall is more fun than
>> discussing anything with you, which in fact is not a discussion at all,
>> if one side denies all points of the other and starts calling names.
>

>Why? Just because you jump into a conversation

Welcome to Usenet.

>and start telling me
>what I shouldn't be doing? Forget it - this is not your newsgroup.

Neither yours. With responses to spammers you're just an annoyance to
many regular readers. I'm not the only one who asked you to please stop
feeding the spammers. But you don't listen to any of us.

>And
>if I want to tell spammers to go away, I will.
>
>And yes, it does help keep spam down.

I'm sure that you can prove that ...
Or maybe this is just your own opinion taken as a universal truth?

>But obviously you've never been
>in a newsgroup which has been taken over by spammers.

I prefer news servers with competent admins, where spam is kept low even
without any self-appointed "spam fighters".

>Go away, troll.

Is this your newsgroup or what? What about putting me in your killfile?
Or do I have to show you how it works?

Micha

Jerry Stuckle

Oct 21, 2007, 7:22:38 PM10/21/07
Michael Fesser wrote:
> .oO(Jerry Stuckle)
>
>> Michael Fesser wrote:
>>> Which spammer cares about where he's posting his crap to or if it's
>>> "appreciated" there? Which spammer really checks guestbooks or forums
>>> they are going to spam? They just fire up their scripts and that's it.
>>> Trying to talk to them is just ridiculous and a waste of time. I really
>>> have better things to do.
>> You obviously don't know. But if you don't like the way the way I
>> respond to them, then I suggest you ignore my responses.
>
> No. In some cases you simply have to respond even to people like you,
> because other inexperienced people might take your comments seriously.

ROFLMAO! No, you don't have to respond to anything.

>>> That just proves your ignorance. Maybe you should read some articles
>>> about Usenet and what really makes a troll. And while you're at it,
>>> reading something about netiquette might be of interest as well, because
>>> obviously you still don't know anything about it.
>> Not at all. I have, and it's describing your actions here perfectly.
>
> I would _really_ like to know how you define a Usenet troll, apart from
> just a "You don't agree with me, so you're a troll".

Try a google search.

>>> If I want I could prove my identity quite easily. But you've already
>>> shown multiple times that even when prompted with the naked truth you
>>> ignore the facts and stick with your wrong and narrow-minded opinion.
>> Quite frankly, I don't give a damn what your identity is. But you have
>> yet to come up with any "facts".
>
> I (and others too) have posted facts often enough, but since they didn't
> fit your own opinion or came from "incredible" sources you've rejected
> them all. Like I already said.

Your "facts" are only facts in your own mind. But you obviously don't
know the difference between facts and opinions.

Let's see you prove some of your "facts". If they are facts, you should
have no problem.

>> But you have a lot of "opinions" you
>> think are universal truths.
>
> You're talking about yourself here.

Nope, just you.

>>> Definitely not, but a conversation with a brick wall is more fun than
>>> discussing anything with you, which in fact is not a discussion at all,
>>> if one side denies all points of the other and starts calling names.
>> Why? Just because you jump into a conversation
>
> Welcome to Usenet.

Thanks, but I don't need a welcome from a troll.

>> and start telling me
>> what I shouldn't be doing? Forget it - this is not your newsgroup.
>
> Neither yours. With responses to spammers you're just an annoyance to
> many regular readers. I'm not the only one who asked you to please stop
> feeding the spammers. But you don't listen to any of us.

So, ignore me. Spammers are annoying me. And so are you. That's what
I'm going to do with you - like I do other trolls.

>> And
>> if I want to tell spammers to go away, I will.
>>
>> And yes, it does help keep spam down.
>
> I'm sure that you can prove that ...
> Or maybe this is just your own opinion taken as a universal truth?

Look at newsgroups which monitor spam vs. those which don't.
alt.computer.consultants is a great example.

>> But obviously you've never been
>> in a newsgroup which has been taken over by spammers.
>
> I prefer news servers with competent admins, where spam is kept low even
> without any self-appointed "spam fighters".

And any new sever admin who doesn't agree with your policies is
"incompetent"? ROFLMAO. Why don't you just run your own news server.
Then you can set any policies you want.

>> Go away, troll.
>
> Is this your newsgroup or what? What about putting me in your killfile?
> Or do I have to show you how it works?

You couldn't show a rock how to roll down hill. Troll.

> Micha

bb9...@yahoo.com

Oct 21, 2007, 11:09:18 PM10/21/07
> jstuck...@attglobal.net
> ==================

LOL, Jerry, you're such a pussy....

Wings

Oct 21, 2007, 11:29:58 PM10/21/07

"Michael Fesser" <net...@gmx.de> wrote in message

How do I do that?

Michael Fesser

Oct 22, 2007, 12:28:59 PM10/22/07
.oO(Wings)

>"plonk the entire yahoo.com and
>gmail.com domains"
>
>How do I do that?

I could simply add a filter to automatically mark read or even delete
postings with "yahoo.com|gmail.com" in the From: field. Should also be
possible in OE.

Micha

bb9...@yahoo.com

Oct 22, 2007, 9:15:54 PM10/22/07