Re: GOD=G_uv HAMMOND NOBEL SPEECH

George Hammond

Jul 16, 2004, 11:02:37 AM7/16/04
GOD=G_uv HAMMOND NOBEL SPEECH

------------------internet remarks-----------------------------
This message is being posted on internet newsgroups prior to
my being awarded a Nobel Prize for discovering the world's
first scientific proof of God, simply because I might not
live long enough to receive such a prize and I thought the
world might be interested in what I would have to say if I did.
------------------internet remarks-----------------------------

Ladies and gentlemen, a world miracle has occurred and far
be it from me to stand here and claim sole credit for it. This
miracle has been wrought by many hands, by all of Science in
fact, from Aristotle to Einstein.

As you know, the problem of Evil in the world is the greatest
challenge that man faces. Even natural disasters do not measure
up to the damages that may be charged to human Evil.

Evil in human history is so large that the greatest powers
on Earth have been found inadequate to beat it back. It is only
the long slow progress of civilization itself that has had any
effect on lowering the water table of Evil in the world.

Occasionally of course there are world miracles which represent
a large step forward. The advent of representative government,
organized religion, common law and public education, all represent
miraculous milestones in the reduction of world Evil.

Today we are observing the advent of the world's first
scientific proof of God. For centuries and millenniums this
possibility has been discussed. In the 20th century few still
believed that such a miracle was possible. Hope had practically
been abandoned when accidentally a research effort aimed at
finding the Structural Model of Psychology unexpectedly stumbled
on the world's first scientific proof of God. Factor
Analysis in Psychometry discovered that Einstein's curvature of
spacetime causes a similar curvature in human perceptual reality
and that this curvature explains the 3,500 year old historical
phenomena we call "God". It doesn't explain the whole story, but
it is more than sufficient to prove that "God exists"... that the
"invisible God" portrayed on the Sistine Chapel ceiling actually
physically exists.

What we need to address then is how this discovery is going
to reduce the level of Evil that humanity currently faces. The
first thing we observe is that this discovery de facto represents
an ecumenical unification of all of the world's religions. The
five major faiths, Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, and
Buddhism, are now simply denominations of one scientifically
based World Religion. The same is true for scores of smaller
world religions. The structure of religion is now known to
originate in the geometry of the human body and brain and in
the Secular Trend growth of the brain which is controlled by
gravity. In scientific terms, God is caused by gravity. Gravity
as you know, does not recognize race, color, age, class or gender.
Therefore, in axiomatic physics terminology, all of the world's
religions are proven to be identical.
Surely then, having unified all of the world's religions, we
may presume that the next logical step must be the unification
of the world's governments. The course is now clearly charted
toward world government. From world government, it follows
automatically that human rights must be granted to every
inhabitant on Earth. This then, is how the scientific proof
of God is going to effect a miraculous reduction in world Evil.
With the entire world population in full knowledge that there
actually is a God, and the knowledge that God is fair, just and
good, it will become impossible for any large scale political
vacuum to exist which could allow a large scale social Evil to
materialize.
On the other hand, predicting the timetable for this miracle
is more difficult. I do believe that it must begin with an ecumenical
unification of the world's 5 major faiths. On the other hand,
Government itself cannot ignore this discovery. The doctrine of
"Separation of Church and State" will have to be reexamined and
reinterpreted. For instance, "God" is now a scientific subject
and certainly the discovery of a scientific proof of God will
have to be covered in our public school science curriculum.
These developments in our Clerical and Secular institutions
and the speed with which they are made will likely set the
timetable for the world miracle of Human Progress that this
discovery holds forth.
Well, that's it. As a scientist I do not think it appropriate
for me to go on any further, as clearly it is now within
the purview of our elected leaders of Religion and Government to
take this scientific tool and make the best use of it. In the
meantime, it is up to every responsible individual to become
aquainted with this discovery and to spread the news of this
new miracle of spiritual unification throughout the world.

George Hammond, July 13, 2004
====================================
SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD WEBSITE
http://geocities.com/scientific_proof_of_god
mirror site:
http://proof-of-god.freewebsitehosting.com
====================================

Tim

Jul 16, 2004, 3:35:57 PM7/16/04
How about a NutBar award instead? Or perhaps the Rubber Room Reward for best
disguised Creationist?

"George Hammond" <resea...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Kamerynn

Jul 16, 2004, 7:25:58 PM7/16/04

George Hammond wrote... a bunch of self-aggrandizing,
non-philosophical, half-baked screed.

Hey, George - get off of the philosophy NGs already.
You've never done philosophy here and you never will,
so piss off.

Michael

Jul 17, 2004, 9:51:23 PM7/17/04
In article <h6SJc.104789$XM6.76158@attbi_s53>, "George Hammond"
<resea...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Sounds like the conspiracy theory of the radical atheistic left at the
United Nations.

The same is true for scores of smaller
> world religions. The structure of religion is now known to
> originate in the geometry of the human body and brain and in
> the Secular Trend growth of the brain which is controlled by
> gravity. In scientific terms, God is caused by gravity. Gravity
> as you know, does not recognize race, color, age, class or gender.
> Therefore, in axiomatic physics terminology, all of the world's
> religions are proven to be identical.
> Surely then, having unified all of the world's religions, we
> may presume that the next logical step must be the unification
> of the world's governments. The course is now clearly charted
> toward world government. From world government, it follows
> automatically that human rights must be granted to every
> inhabitant on Earth. This then, is how the scientific proof
> of God is going to effect a miraculous reduction in world Evil.
> With the entire world population in full knowledge that there
> actually is a God, and the knowledge that God is fair, just and
> good, it will become impossible for any large scale political
> vacuum to exist which could allow a large scale social Evil to
> materialize.

The world already knows God is fair, just, and good. What planet is this
guy from?

> On the other hand, predicting the timetable for this miracle
> is more difficult. I do believe that it must begin with an ecumenical
> unification of the world's 5 major faiths.

Why not start with an ecumenical unifiation of the religions of atheism,
communism, socalism, multiculturalism, feminism, and fascism if one really
wants to get a head start on the elimination of evil?

On the other hand,
> Government itself cannot ignore this discovery. The doctrine of
> "Separation of Church and State" will have to be reexamined and
> reinterpreted.

Perhaps it should be thrown away, as it is currently assumed to be defined.

For instance, "God" is now a scientific subject
> and certainly the discovery of a scientific proof of God will
> have to be covered in our public school science curriculum.

Hmmm, perhaps science should finish the investigation of His creation
first, and indicate who the Creator is in all science books.

> These developments in our Clerical and Secular institutions
> and the speed with which they are made will likely set the
> timetable for the world miracle of Human Progress that this
> discovery holds forth.
> Well, that's it. As a scientist I do not think it appropriate
> for me to go on any further, as clearly it is now within
> the purview of our elected leaders of Religion and Government to
> take this scientific tool and make the best use of it. In the
> meantime, it is up to every responsible individual to become
> aquainted with this discovery and to spread the news of this
> new miracle of spiritual unification throughout the world.

Hmmm, hasn't Christians already been doing this for 6000 years? Must by
why Christ told us to go into all the world, preach the Gospel of Jesus
Christ, heal the sick, and baptise in the Name of the Father, Son, and
Holy Spirit who is the spiritual unification.

--
May God Bless You
Michael

George Hammond