Re: 326 Olive Av, Taft, CA

Räy Fischer

Nov 8, 2011, 11:54:02 AM11/8/11
On 11/8/2011 7:00 AM, Warren E. Harrison wrote:
> Acre my ass - that's not even a quarter acre.
>
> Nice street surface ya got there, gummer.

Christ, that is one ugly fucking dump of a shack.

--
Räy Fîscher | Mendacrisy (n.) government by lying
rfîscher@sönic.net | The new DNC ideal

Too_Many_Tools

Nov 8, 2011, 2:49:38 PM11/8/11
Message has been deleted

Too_Many_Tools

Nov 8, 2011, 6:42:26 PM11/8/11
On Nov 8, 4:05 pm, Deucalion <some...@nowhere.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Nov 2011 11:49:38 -0800 (PST), Too_Many_Tools
>

> <too_many_to...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >> Christ, that is one ugly fucking dump of a shack.
>
> >> --
> >> Räy Fîscher         |  Mendacrisy (n.) government by lying
> >> rfîscher@sönic.net  |    The new DNC ideal
>
> >Try looking at it from the viewpoint of a CIA drone...
>
> >http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=326+olive+ave+taft+ca&gbv=2&gs_up...
>
> >TMT
>
> It's a shithole no matter what view you take of it.- Hide quoted text -

If you look closely, you can see Gummer sunbathing in the nude.

TMT

Warren E. Harrison

Nov 8, 2011, 6:55:02 PM11/8/11
Urghhhh...I think I won't look that closely, then.

Benny Fishhole

Nov 8, 2011, 8:59:48 PM11/8/11
On Tue, 08 Nov 2011 17:05:48 -0500, Deucalion <som...@nowhere.net>
wrote:

>It's a shithole no matter what view you take of it.

LOL, compared to that remodeled shithouse you call home, he has a
palace. Douchebag, you are the only one I know who lives in a
shithouse and still has to go outdoors to the portable john to take a
leak. What a douche bag you really are.

Here's the drone shot of the Douchebags' condo...
http://tinyurl.com/d5mq4ce

Too_Many_Tools

Nov 8, 2011, 9:36:07 PM11/8/11
On Nov 8, 7:59 pm, Benny Fishhole <be...@fakeaddress.edu> wrote:
> On Tue, 08 Nov 2011 17:05:48 -0500, Deucalion <some...@nowhere.net>
> wrote:
>

> >It's a shithole no matter what view you take of it.
>
> LOL, compared to that remodeled shithouse you call home, he has a
> palace. Douchebag, you are the only one I know who lives in a
> shithouse and still has to go outdoors to the portable john to take a
> leak. What a douche bag you really are.
>
> Here's the drone shot of the Douchebags' condo...http://tinyurl.com/d5mq4ce

Hey Deucalion...doesn't it sound like old Benny lives at 326 Olive Av,
Taft, CA with Gummer.

I bet he is Gummer's pool boy.

Laugh..laugh..laugh..

TMT
Message has been deleted

Benny Fishhole

Nov 10, 2011, 9:32:51 PM11/10/11
What we really know with any certainty is that the Douchebag has a
vacation home in the bottom of my bozo bin. I'm sure there is room for
you too TMT, but there's no way your two fat mommies would fit, given
how big the Douchebag's forehead is.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Delvin Benet

Nov 28, 2011, 10:23:12 PM11/28/11
On 11/8/2011 11:49 AM, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
> On Nov 8, 10:54 am, Räy Fischer<rfîsher@sönic.net> wrote:
>> On 11/8/2011 7:00 AM, Warren E. Harrison wrote:
>>
>>> Acre my ass - that's not even a quarter acre.
>>
>>> Nice street surface ya got there, gummer.
>>
>> Christ, that is one ugly fucking dump of a shack.
>>
>> --
>> Räy Fîscher | Mendacrisy (n.) government by lying
>> rfîscher@sönic.net | The new DNC ideal
>
> Try looking at it from the viewpoint of a CIA drone...

I drove by it a few weeks ago on my way between NoCal and SoCal. It's a
dump. It's not an acre. It's not a quarter acre. It's not even 7,000
square feet.

Dutch

Nov 28, 2011, 10:36:28 PM11/28/11

"Delvin Benet" <DB@nbc.nêt> wrote in message
Should have stopped in for some homemade gin.

Gunner Asch

Nov 29, 2011, 5:46:02 AM11/29/11
ROFLMAO!!!

Laugh laugh laugh!!

What a fucking moron!

You couldnt even find Taft

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Delvin Benet

Nov 29, 2011, 10:22:29 AM11/29/11
On 11/29/2011 2:46 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Nov 2011 19:23:12 -0800, Delvin Benet<DB@nbc.nêt> wrote:

>>> Try looking at it from the viewpoint of a CIA drone...
>>
>> I drove by it a few weeks ago on my way between NoCal and SoCal. It's a
>> dump. It's not an acre. It's not a quarter acre. It's not even 7,000
>> square feet.
>
> ROFLMAO!!!
>
> Laugh laugh laugh!!
>
> What a fucking moron!
>
> You couldnt even find Taft

gummer, I already told you about seeing the shitty sailboat in the front
yard. I don't think I mentioned the first time having seen the shitty
15 year old Saturn or Cavalier or whatever shitty make that thing is
parked in front of your dump.

Taft was pretty easy to find, shithead. Don't worry, I won' be coming
by again - the whole place is just too depressing in its squalor.

Why did you lie and claim you had an acre when the lot clearly isn't
even 7000 square feet?

Gunner Asch

Nov 29, 2011, 4:41:54 PM11/29/11
So you know how to use Google street view? Laugh laugh laugh.

There hasnt been a sailboat in the front yard for over a year until 2
weeks ago. When I started hacking down the weeks in the lot I have next
door.
<VBG>

So tell me..what was parked in the drive way?

<VBG>

Delvin Benet

Nov 29, 2011, 4:52:21 PM11/29/11
I know how to drive around the block, and I have experience with
appraisals, dumbass.

You got caught in absurd lie.

> There hasnt been a sailboat in the front yard for over a year until 2
> weeks ago.

It was there three weeks ago - a real tub.

> So tell me..what was parked in the drive way?

Shitty decrepit pickup truck; looked to be non-op.

Gunner Asch

Nov 29, 2011, 7:48:53 PM11/29/11
Wrong.

Laughlaughlaugh!!

Delvin Benet

Nov 29, 2011, 7:58:40 PM11/29/11
Nope - right, when I drove by that squalid dump you call home.

Gunner Asch

Nov 30, 2011, 12:00:43 AM11/30/11
Wrong. Say..about that nasty apartment walkup you live in...

<VBG>

Gunner

Delvin Benet

Nov 30, 2011, 12:15:54 AM11/30/11
Nope. I'm right. There was a shitty pick-up truck - at least a dozen
years old - in the dirt driveway when I drove by. It had an ugly
stained camper shell on it.

> Say..about that nasty apartment walkup you live in...

Nope. I'm about to sell my small house for over $450,000. I could buy
your entire block - both sides of the street - with the capital gain I'm
about to realize. I don't have any intention of doing that, of course -
what the fuck good would a Superfund site be to me?

I'm going to be making another trip between SoCal and NoCal at the
weekend, gummer. Look for me - I'm going to drive by your dump again,
and this time I'm going to take pictures. Be there, bitch - either
Saturday or Sunday afternoon.

You're a loser, gummer. You live in a shitty house in the shittiest
neighborhood in one of the shittiest towns in a generally shitty part of
the state. Taft might be a little better than Thermal or Mojave, but
that's an awfully low bar to get over, I think you'd admit.

Tell us again about Taft being <chortle> "high desert", cocksucker.
It's under 1,000 feet elevation, you dumb motherfucker. Mojave (2,700
ft), Lancaster (2,350 ft), Palmdale (2,650 ft), Victorville (2,700 ft),
Edwards AFB (2,300 ft) - *THOSE* are "high desert", you fucking douche.
The dry lake beds of Edwards are the lowest elevation places in the
Antelope valley, douchenozzle, and they're all at least 2,300 feet.
*THAT'S* the high desert, fuckwit. Pitiful 900 ft Taft is not "high
desert" in anyone's book.

You stupid twat.

Gunner Asch

Nov 30, 2011, 7:58:04 AM11/30/11
The bottom end of the town is at 900'..at the far end of the airport. In
the valley.

The high point is at 2100. ,

My place is at 1953'. Close enough <VBG>

Dont like it? Dont move here. Chortle. There is a place over in
Bakersfield around Cottonwood Road for you. Im sure you will fit right
in. Or in Boron, Thermal or Mojave

Stop in and Ill give you a tour. Come friendly. If you come with an
attitude, Ill simple fire up the backhoe and make you a permanant
resident. Would you want a southern or northern hillside?

Now Im curious as to why you will be driving 28 miles off the 99
freeway..and 15 miles off the 5 freeway to come to Taft. I think we ran
out most of the drug dealers 10 yrs ago, unless you are opening the
Tweakers market again. Should I have the CHP keep an eye out for you?
Perhaps the Sheriffs Department? I live in the county, not the city.

Its interesting you know about Thermal or Mojave..drug cooker capital
of California. Crank Capital of the west coast.
So what will you be driving? Just so I can let the local boys know what
to look out for.

As for you selling a house for $400k. Big deal. I just closed a house in
Redondo Beach that was a suckhole..about like any South Taft house..and
it went for $684,000

Which is the reason I dont live in Redondo Beach. Cost of living is a
hell of a lot better here in my little town out in the middle of sweet
fuck all. Ive got oil, ag and plenty of open spaces around me, with good
traffic, good neighbors and little crime. Last killing was about 10 yrs
ago and was a wetback who beat his wife to death.
I can live with that quite nicely.

Delvin Benet

Nov 30, 2011, 10:36:01 AM11/30/11
You stupid fuck, goober: the airport is not even one mile in a straight
line from your dump. http://tinyurl.com/7mwb233. You're trying to tell
me there's a 1000' elevation drop in a mile in that flat-as-a-pancake
shithole?

I was there, cocksucker. Your house is at 900'. The entire fucking
hole is at 900' - it's flat. You're not in the high desert, cocksucker.

> Now Im curious as to why you will be driving 28 miles off the 99
> freeway..and 15 miles off the 5 freeway to come to Taft.

<chortle> You keep wonderin' about it, goober.

> As for you selling a house for $400k. Big deal. I just closed a house in
> Redondo Beach

No, you didn't.

678.714.5764

Nov 30, 2011, 10:39:41 AM11/30/11
You stupid, stupid fucking goober, gummer: your house is not even 250'
away from a clearly marked 1000' elevation contour line. You are not at
1950'. You are not in the high desert. You are a colossal fuckwit.

Delvin Benet

Nov 30, 2011, 1:51:25 PM11/30/11
On 11/30/2011 4:58 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

> The bottom end of the town is at 900'..at the far end of the airport. In
> the valley.
>
> The high point is at 2100. ,
>
> My place is at 1953'. Close enough<VBG>

Bullshit, of course - you're full to overflowing with bullshit. You
should have written <VBSEG>, gummer: very big shit-eating grin.

I've been past your squat, gummer. You live about 200 meters from the
1000' contour line http://tinyurl.com/7mwb233; the 1,040' contour line
runs directly through your squat. I saw the magnificent [!] community
of Taft Heights towering above your squalid dump, just southwest of
where you live. Taft Heights is at an elevation of 1,150', gummer:
http://www.city-data.com/city/Taft-Heights-California.html.

You don't live in the high desert, you fucking moron. You live in a
low, flat dust bowl.

Gunner Asch

Nov 30, 2011, 3:45:33 PM11/30/11
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 07:36:01 -0800
From: Delvin Benet <DB@nbc.nêt>
Newsgroups:
alt.philosophy,talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,misc.survivalism,sci.econ
Subject: Re: 326 Olive Av, Taft, CA
misc.survivalism:1528117 alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian:305206
talk.politics.animals:340427 alt.philosophy:925491
Tell that to the pilots that have to land there. They land UPHILL which
makes takeoffs nice and easy, but landings are more problematic.

<VBG>

Seems like you havent much of an eye for distance or elevation..or for
much of anything. Or were you trying to get an eyeball from Google
Streets?

Laugh laugh laugh

>I was there, cocksucker. Your house is at 900'. The entire fucking
>hole is at 900' - it's flat. You're not in the high desert, cocksucker.

Which fucking hole might that be? South Taft? Taft Heights? Ford City
or the City of Taft? Oh..and lest we forget..Boust City.

Only (1)one of them is actually IN the city of Taft.

>> Now Im curious as to why you will be driving 28 miles off the 99
>> freeway..and 15 miles off the 5 freeway to come to Taft.
>
><chortle> You keep wonderin' about it, goober.

Wonder about what? That you know how to use Google street view?
BFD
That you perhaps are a drug dealer making your rounds in the area?
That..concerns me far more than you would believe. Indeed it does.
And Ive put the wheels in motion to determine your status.

Did I mention I really...really..really dont like drug dealers?
Getting my son off crank took my life savings and a lot of my life. He
has been clean now for 8 yrs..and Im never going to get that money
back.

Of course..his 2 dealers didnt survive the experience. But
then..druggies tend to kill each other off with some regularity sad to
say.

>> As for you selling a house for $400k. Big deal. I just closed a house in
>> Redondo Beach
>
>No, you didn't.

Actually...yes I did.

<VBG>

Delvin Benet

Nov 30, 2011, 4:24:58 PM11/30/11
On 11/30/2011 12:45 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 07:36:01 -0800
> From: Delvin Benet<DB@nbc.nêt>
> [...]

Ha ha ha ha ha! I love it when you impotent pudknockers do that. It's
fucking hilarious. I don't know what you think you might be able to do
with that info. I can tell you: nothing - you can't do a damned thing
with it.

Too funny.

>>> The bottom end of the town is at 900'..at the far end of the airport. In
>>> the valley.
>>>
>>> The high point is at 2100. ,
>>>
>>> My place is at 1953'. Close enough<VBG>
>>
>> You stupid fuck, goober: the airport is not even one mile in a straight
>> line from your dump. http://tinyurl.com/7mwb233. You're trying to tell
>> me there's a 1000' elevation drop in a mile in that flat-as-a-pancake
>> shithole?
>
> Tell that to the pilots that have to land there. They land UPHILL which
> makes takeoffs nice and easy, but landings are more problematic.

Taft Heights is above your dump, gummer, and it's listed at 1,150'
elevation. You're at about 1,040' elevation - that contour line runs
right through your dump.

> Seems like you havent much of an eye for distance or elevation.

I have an excellent eye for everything, cocksucker - especially lying
nutless fucks like you.

>> I was there, cocksucker. Your house is at 900'. The entire fucking
>> hole is at 900' - it's flat. You're not in the high desert, cocksucker.
>
> Which fucking hole might that be?

The town of Taft, cocksucker.

>>> Now Im curious as to why you will be driving 28 miles off the 99
>>> freeway..and 15 miles off the 5 freeway to come to Taft.
>>
>> <chortle> You keep wonderin' about it, goober.
>>
> Wonder about what?

<chortle> Yeah, you keep trying to play it cool and blasé, cocksucker
(and go look up 'blasé', you ignorant hillbilly.)

> Did I mention I really...really..really dont like drug dealers?

<yawn> Really? Like I care...

> Getting my son off crank took my life savings and a lot of my life.

That probably explains why you live in squalor <chortle>.

> Of course..his 2 dealers didnt survive the experience.

Ha ha ha ha ha! SURRRRRE, gummer.

>>> As for you selling a house for $400k. Big deal. I just closed a house in
>>> Redondo Beach
>>
>> No, you didn't.
>
> Actually...yes I did.

No, you didn't. You maybe did some work on the house, for your usual
low wage, but you didn't "close" a house in Redondo Beach. You couldn't
put 1/2 of 1% down on a house in Redondo Beach.

1,040 feet, gummer - that's your elevation. The highest point in the
whole shitty town of Taft is under 1,250 feet - *not* classified as
"high desert" in anyone's book.

Too funny.

Gunner Asch

Nov 30, 2011, 4:39:56 PM11/30/11
You DO know that that street view is almost 4 yrs old..right? That
white Focus belonged to a lady friend of mine who used to come up and
stay with my (ex) wife and myself..and the last time we saw her was in
2008. She wrecked it in 2009..Febuary.

Snicker

<http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=326+Olive+Avenue,+Taft,+CA&daddr=Airport+near+Taft,+Kern,+CA&hl=en&ll=35.134124,-119.44984&spn=0.016952,0.027595&sll=35.137423,-119.456105&sspn=0.016951,0.027595&geocode=FUgYGAIdbj7h-CnJwu1QAsvrgDFa2ZJxRlHCng%3BFTE0GAIdoGjh-CFcInyAUaf7-A&vpsrc=6&gl=us&mra=ls&t=p&z=15>

Flat land eh? Laugh laugh laugh

<http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=326+Olive+Avenue,+Taft,+CA&daddr=Airport+near+Taft,+Kern,+CA&hl=en&ll=35.134124,-119.44984&spn=0.016952,0.027595&sll=35.137423,-119.456105&sspn=0.016951,0.027595&geocode=FUgYGAIdbj7h-CnJwu1QAsvrgDFa2ZJxRlHCng%3BFTE0GAIdoGjh-CFcInyAUaf7-A&vpsrc=6&gl=us&mra=ls&t=p&z=15>

Based on the photos..looks like January/Febuary of 2007, as it was the
last year we had snow. Such as it was. Shrug.

In fact..I dont even own the boat in the photo. I sold it in 2009 and
picked up an AMF Force 5.

Now the Aerial view..thats a bit later. Hummm..2010..probably mid
summer. If you get off street view and look down..you will see I added
2 more boats to the side lot and a Wells Cargo trailer and the back shop
was filled with Stuff I salvaged out of one of my clients when they went
out of business and started selling on Ebay and locally. Thank Crom most
of that stuff is gone. I had a hell of a mess back there.

In fact..the street view is from even earlier than 2008 as I fenced the
entire back of the yard behind my house in December of 2006 and the
photos dont show the fence..and a van I sold early in 2008..gave away
actually to a buddy of mine.
.

July of 2008..the fence was up and had been for some time..

https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/Yard#5219325006569125490

So based on your statements..Id have to say you have probably never
been to Taft and have been puking out bullshit based on Google photos.
Photos taken at least 3 yrs apart, sad to say.
And the lot across the alley to the rear? That empty one? Thats mine
too. That one cost me $5k. And back property taxes. Shrug.

Didnt you look at the vegitation and the trees? Some photos are full and
growing..others are bare in mid winter.

Now..do you feel like an idiot? Or do you just continue to Look like
one?

Hummmmm????

Laugh laugh laugh!!

Gunner Asch

Nov 30, 2011, 4:52:54 PM11/30/11
Seems you have never been there. Laugh laugh laugh.
As you are unaware that Taft is in the south eastern foothills of the
Temblor Range and well above the Central Valley floor.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temblor_Range
http://www.summitpost.org/temblor-range/609403

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e1/TemblorsNearMaricopa.jpg

That photo was taken on Hiway 166 about 3 miles west/southwest of
Maricopa.
The hills get higher as you go north...chuckle

If you notice..there is a 1 million barrel oil tank in that photo. Its 4
MILES from the point of the photo local. Feel free to blow it up..the
photo that is..<VBG>

Look up above that horizontal black set of lines across the hill side at
9 oclock.

Seems you city buffoons dont have much of a sense of distance when
looking at photos..or of elevation changes. Laugh laugh laugh..

But then..you are pretty fucking dim.

Snicker

Delvin Benet

Nov 30, 2011, 5:37:07 PM11/30/11
> [...]

Flat terrain, shitty house, shitty vehicles, shitty tub of a boat, not
high desert...ALL settled, gummer. <guffaw>

Delvin Benet

Nov 30, 2011, 5:39:15 PM11/30/11
On 11/30/2011 1:52 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Nov 2011 10:51:25 -0800, Delvin Benet<DB@nbc.nęt> wrote:
>
>> On 11/30/2011 4:58 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>>

>>> The bottom end of the town is at 900'..at the far end of the airport. In
>>> the valley.
>>>
>>> The high point is at 2100. ,
>>>
>>> My place is at 1953'. Close enough<VBG>
>>

>> Bullshit, of course - you're full to overflowing with bullshit. You
>> should have written<VBSEG>, gummer: very big shit-eating grin.
>>
>> I've been past your squat, gummer. You live about 200 meters from the
>> 1000' contour line http://tinyurl.com/7mwb233; the 1,040' contour line
>> runs directly through your squat. I saw the magnificent [!] community
>> of Taft Heights towering above your squalid dump, just southwest of
>> where you live. Taft Heights is at an elevation of 1,150', gummer:
>> http://www.city-data.com/city/Taft-Heights-California.html.
>>
>> You don't live in the high desert, you fucking moron. You live in a
>> low, flat dust bowl.
>
> Seems you have never been there.[...]

I've been there. I'm going to swing by again this weekend. You won't
know it.

Flat terrain, shitty dump of a house, shitty old vehicles, shitty tub of
a boat, *not* in the high desert - yep, all settled, bitch.

Oh...tell me again what good you thought you were doing including that
message headers stuff, gummer?

Gunner Asch

Nov 30, 2011, 9:26:00 PM11/30/11
Lying fucktard, no brains, not a clue about the foothills and depending
on photos from 3 or more years ago that hardly show elevation.

Indeed, its all settled you ignorant buffoon. Laugh laugh laugh!!

Gunner Asch

Nov 30, 2011, 9:30:06 PM11/30/11
What "good" would I be doing? Oh..not a bit of "good".

<VBG>

Enjoy your remaining time.

Just dont buy anything on time payments. It will surely disappoint the
seller or your banker.

See ya!. Well..I wont..but someone certainly will.

<VBG>
Message has been deleted

Delvin Benet

Dec 3, 2011, 7:05:01 PM12/3/11
Not the "high desert", gummer. You're at 1,040' - proved beyond dispute.

You stupid cunt. I make you eat shit yet again.

Delvin Benet

Dec 3, 2011, 7:06:38 PM12/3/11
You're not doing anything, gummer - nothing.

> Enjoy your remaining time.

Oh, I will, gummer, I will - about 25 more years, based on US life
expectancy.

> Just dont buy anything on time payments.

Ha ha ha! No, gummer, no harm will come to me from anything you might
initiate - guaranteed. You're an impotent douchebag, gummer - tied to a
colostomy bag.

Delvin Benet

Dec 4, 2011, 11:21:37 AM12/4/11
On 11/30/2011 6:30 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Nov 2011 14:39:15 -0800, Delvin Benet<DB@nbc.nęt> wrote:

>>> Seems you have never been there.[...]

Here's the topo map for gummer's shitty neighborhood:
http://www.topoquest.com/map.php?lat=35.13365&lon=-119.45543&datum=nad27&zoom=2&map=auto&coord=d&mode=zoomin&size=m

(here's a short link in case the one above breaks:
http://tinyurl.com/7e6cgvq)

The street running right below the words "South Taft" (synonymous with
"Giant meth lab") is Wood Street. The red and white striped line
running between the words is Olive Av. gummer lives on the east side of
Olive, two shacks above Wood. The dark brown line running through the
letters 'ft' in 'Taft' is the 1000' elevation line. The next dark brown
line to the southwest of that line, running just above "Conley School"
and through the red number "24", is the 1100' line. The intermediate
lines mark 20 feet of elevation gain.

As we can plainly see, the 1020' line runs directly through gummer's
shack. gummer's claim to live at 1953' is bullshit. But everyone
already knew that.

Not high desert, gummer. You live in shitty lowlying wasted *low* oil
land. You live in Taft - the rectum of Kern County.

>> I've been there. I'm going to swing by again this weekend. You won't
>> know it.
>>
>> Flat terrain, shitty dump of a house, shitty old vehicles, shitty tub of
>> a boat, *not* in the high desert - yep, all settled, bitch.
>>
>> Oh...tell me again what good you thought you were doing including that
>> message headers stuff, gummer?
>
> What "good" would I be doing? Oh..not a bit of "good".
>
> <VBG>
>
> Enjoy your remaining time.
> [comical empty threats snipped]

I shall, gummer - decades of it.

Enjoy your pancreatic cancer, gummer. I've heard it's painful.

pyotr filipivich

Dec 4, 2011, 12:28:28 PM12/4/11
Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> on Tue, 29 Nov 2011 02:46:02 -0800
typed in misc.survivalism the following:
>On Mon, 28 Nov 2011 19:23:12 -0800, Delvin Benet <DB@nbc.nêt> wrote:

>>> Try looking at it from the viewpoint of a CIA drone...
>>
>>I drove by it a few weeks ago on my way between NoCal and SoCal. It's a
>>dump. It's not an acre. It's not a quarter acre. It's not even 7,000
>>square feet.
>
>ROFLMAO!!!
>
>Laugh laugh laugh!!
>
>What a fucking moron!
>
>You couldnt even find Taft

Taft is the sort of place you "go to", not "pass through". Unless
you are really, really taking the "scenic" route. Or lost.

--
pyotr filipivich
Watergate didn’t have a body count. Gunwalker has hundreds.

Delvin Benet

Dec 4, 2011, 12:33:09 PM12/4/11
On 12/4/2011 9:28 AM, pyotr filipivich wrote:
> Gunner Asch<gunne...@gmail.com> on Tue, 29 Nov 2011 02:46:02 -0800
> typed in misc.survivalism the following:

>>> I drove by it a few weeks ago on my way between NoCal and SoCal. It's a
>>> dump. It's not an acre. It's not a quarter acre. It's not even 7,000
>>> square feet.
>>
>> ROFLMAO!!!
>>
>> Laugh laugh laugh!!
>>
>> What a fucking moron!
>>
>> You couldnt even find Taft
>
> Taft is the sort of place you "go to", not "pass through". Unless
> you are really, really taking the "scenic" route. Or lost.

I went out of my way. Like a lot of those off-the-beaten-path dusty
crappy Central Valley towns, there was an old main street that actually
had a bit of charm. gummer's shack is literally on the other side of
the tracks from that, and a million miles away stylistically - not a
speck of charm to gummer's squat. And that vacant lot across the street
from his shack really is full of a lot of trash.

Gunner Asch

Dec 4, 2011, 3:14:16 PM12/4/11
True enough. Oil and ag..and out of the way of the Spikey Hair Cannible
Mutants.

Not a bad place to live, all things considered.

Delvin Benet

Dec 4, 2011, 3:29:22 PM12/4/11
> True enough. Oil and ag..and out of the way of the Spikey Hair Cannible
> Mutants.

It's a shithole.

> Not a bad place to live, all things considered.

It's a shithole. It's even more of a shithole because of the
inhabitants of S. Olive Av.

Too_Many_Tools

Dec 4, 2011, 3:58:37 PM12/4/11
On Nov 8, 10:54 am, Räy Fischer <rfîsher@sönic.net> wrote:
> On 11/8/2011 7:00 AM, Warren E. Harrison wrote:
>
> > Acre my ass - that's not even a quarter acre.
>
> > Nice street surface ya got there, gummer.
>
> Christ, that is one ugly fucking dump of a shack.
>
> --
> Räy Fîscher         |  Mendacrisy (n.) government by lying
> rfîscher@sönic.net  |    The new DNC ideal

But the rats like it.

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

Dec 4, 2011, 3:57:11 PM12/4/11
On Dec 4, 11:33 am, Delvin Benet <D...@nbc.nýt> wrote:
> On 12/4/2011 9:28 AM, pyotr filipivich wrote:
>

> > Gunner Asch<gunnera...@gmail.com>  on Tue, 29 Nov 2011 02:46:02 -0800
> > typed in misc.survivalism  the following:
> from his shack really is full of a lot of trash.- Hide quoted text -

That vacant lot with all its cover makes for a great place for the
authorities to monitor Gummer's residence.

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

Dec 4, 2011, 3:59:46 PM12/4/11
On Nov 28, 8:35 pm, Deucalion <some...@nowhere.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Nov 2011 17:49:56 -0700, Winston_Smith <inva...@bogus.net>
> wrote:
>
> >On Tue, 08 Nov 2011 19:59:48 -0600, Benny Fishhole
> ><be...@fakeaddress.edu> wrote:
>
> >>Here's the drone shot of the Douchebags' condo...
> >>http://tinyurl.com/d5mq4ce
>
> >Doesn't even meet code.  No half moon for ventilation.
>
> You ever wonder what kind of a person surfs the net looking for
> pictures of old outhouses?

LOL...that is when Benny is having one of his better days.

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

Dec 4, 2011, 4:03:55 PM12/4/11
On Nov 30, 6:58 am, Gunner Asch <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Nov 2011 21:15:54 -0800, Delvin Benet <D...@nbc.nêt> wrote:

>                                    Gunner Asch- Hide quoted text -

$684,000 ???

Well Gummer are your long suffering creditors FINALLY paid?

Maybe we should direct them to this discussion..I am sure they would
be interested in your new found wealth.

TMT

Benny Fishhole

Dec 4, 2011, 10:46:30 PM12/4/11
LOL, you need to learn how to read. That is the Douchebag's condo in
the picture. He's still paying it off.
Message has been deleted

Tom Gardner

Dec 5, 2011, 3:36:39 AM12/5/11
On 11/8/2011 6:42 PM, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

> If you look closely, you can see Gummer sunbathing in the nude.
>
> TMT

You had to cover your monitor with plastic so as not to get it all messy
and sticky.

Dutch

Dec 5, 2011, 3:18:45 PM12/5/11

"Deucalion" <som...@nowhere.net> wrote in message
> On Sun, 4 Dec 2011 12:59:46 -0800 (PST), Too_Many_Tools
> <too_man...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Since he is HHC incognito, I don't doubt that he does indeed do some
> very strange things. What kind of a man turns on the computer
> thinking, "hey, I'm going to go look at pictures of outhouses"?
>
> To each their own I guess.

To each *his* own.

George Plimpton

Dec 5, 2011, 3:46:33 PM12/5/11
Correct!

Too_Many_Tools

Dec 6, 2011, 12:55:46 AM12/6/11
LOL...hey Tom any students left in your class yet?

If there are, better check them for a pulse.

Laugh..laugh..laugh..

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

Dec 6, 2011, 12:57:56 AM12/6/11
On Dec 4, 11:24 pm, Deucalion <some...@nowhere.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 4 Dec 2011 12:59:46 -0800 (PST), Too_Many_Tools
>

> Since he is HHC incognito, I don't doubt that he does indeed do some
> very strange things.  What kind of a man turns on the computer
> thinking, "hey, I'm going to go look at pictures of outhouses"?
>
> To each their own I guess.- Hide quoted text -

HHC is a wack job...quite evident by his need for attention.

Without us he is nothing.

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

Dec 6, 2011, 1:00:45 AM12/6/11
On Nov 30, 4:37 pm, Delvin Benet <D...@nbc.nêt> wrote:
> On 11/30/2011 1:39 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>

> > On Wed, 30 Nov 2011 07:39:41 -0800, "678.714.5764"
> > <holiday.mar...@buford.ga>  wrote:

> >> You stupid, stupid fucking goober, gummer:  your house is not even 250'
> >> away from a clearly marked 1000' elevation contour line.  You are not at
> >> 1950'.  You are not in the high desert.  You are a colossal fuckwit.
>
> > You DO know that that street view is almost 4 yrs old..right?
> > [...]
>
> Flat terrain, shitty house, shitty vehicles, shitty tub of a boat, not
> high desert...ALL settled, gummer.   <guffaw>- Hide quoted text -

Shit runs downhill...and apparently ends up at 326 Olive Av, Taft, CA.

TMT

George Plimpton

Dec 6, 2011, 1:03:53 AM12/6/11
On 12/5/2011 10:00 PM, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
> On Nov 30, 4:37 pm, Delvin Benet<D...@nbc.n�t> wrote:
>> On 11/30/2011 1:39 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

Crystal meth seems to wind up there, too.

Too_Many_Tools

Dec 6, 2011, 1:28:11 AM12/6/11
> Crystal meth seems to wind up there, too.- Hide quoted text -

Ever stop to consider that with Gummer's wanderings to the Big City
that he might be a mule to pay the bills?

TMT

George Plimpton

Dec 6, 2011, 1:35:28 AM12/6/11
> Ever stop to consider that with Gummer's wanderings to the Big City
> that he might be a mule to pay the bills?

I don't think there's any criminal enterprise in which gummer would not
engage if paid a tiny bit more than minimum wage. I really did drive
past his squat a few weeks ago, and it truly is a depressing shithole in
a depressing shithole of a town. There are some wretchedly bad
neighborhoods within 10 miles of where I live (eastern San Gabriel
Valley near L.A.), and they are veritable garden spots compared with
gummer's block on Olive Av.

Yes, it's exceedingly odd that gummer has to drive regularly to the
greater L.A. area in order to earn two nickels to rub together. This
guy leads a life that the most dysfunctional person in my entire
extended family exceeds.

Benny Fishhole

Dec 10, 2011, 8:34:56 PM12/10/11
On Mon, 05 Dec 2011 00:24:51 -0500, Deucalion <som...@nowhere.net>
wrote:

>On Sun, 4 Dec 2011 12:59:46 -0800 (PST), Too_Many_Tools
>Since he is HHC incognito, I don't doubt that he does indeed do some
>very strange things. What kind of a man turns on the computer
>thinking, "hey, I'm going to go look at pictures of outhouses"?
>
>To each their own I guess.

LOL, Douchebag. Quit trying to cover your lies. We know that outhouse
is really your "condo". It says so up above!
Laughing @ the Douchebag!

Benny Fishhole

Dec 10, 2011, 8:37:20 PM12/10/11
Just how many of you are in there anyway?

Benny Fishhole

Dec 10, 2011, 8:43:09 PM12/10/11
On Mon, 5 Dec 2011 22:00:45 -0800 (PST), Too_Many_Tools
<too_man...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Flat terrain, shitty house, shitty vehicles, shitty tub of a boat, not
>> high desert...ALL settled, gummer.   <guffaw>- Hide quoted text -

>Shit runs downhill...and apparently ends up all over my mommies' anal dildos.
>
>TMT

Aw geez.

Too_Many_Tools

Dec 10, 2011, 9:15:09 PM12/10/11
> extended family exceeds.- Hide quoted text -

Gummer has to work on a cash basis since his creditors have him by the
short hairs.

He goes to LA to get cash work...no records...and likely turns tricks.

I also think he may be a mule hauling meth to the big city.

It is just time before he is behind bars.

TMT

Winston_Smith

Dec 10, 2011, 10:26:05 PM12/10/11
On Sat, 10 Dec 2011 19:43:09 -0600, Benny Fishhole
<be...@fakeaddress.edu> wrote:

Don't you think this is getting just a teeny bit old.

Take TMT on all you want on issues. Your name calling started at
silly and went down hill from there. Brian.
Message has been deleted

Benny Fishhole

Dec 11, 2011, 12:08:36 AM12/11/11
Well Brian, I would if he would just stick to posting in one
newsgroup. His multiple cross-posting is more than just a teeny bit
old.

Benny Fishhole

Dec 11, 2011, 1:32:10 AM12/11/11
On Sun, 11 Dec 2011 00:07:38 -0500, Deucalion <som...@nowhere.net>
wrote:

>On Sat, 10 Dec 2011 20:26:05 -0700, Winston_Smith
><inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:
>
>He doesn't think that anyone knows who he is.

I don't think you know who is this is, lardass.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9Nk8zM635o

Too_Many_Tools

Dec 11, 2011, 1:59:20 AM12/11/11
Report not abuse
On Dec 10, 11:07 pm, Deucalion <some...@nowhere.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Dec 2011 20:26:05 -0700, Winston_Smith
>
> He doesn't think that anyone knows who he is.

He would be a teeny bit wrong on that point.

TMT

Benny Fishhole

Dec 11, 2011, 2:25:42 AM12/11/11
Teeny, like your daddy's weenie.

Outta Town Brown

Jul 24, 2013, 1:52:15 PM7/24/13
On 11/30/2011 4:58 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Nov 2011 21:15:54 -0800, Delvin Benet <DB@nbc.n�t> wrote:

How did you lose nearly 500 feet in elevation, gummer? Today, you
wrote, "Actually Im at 1405 feet." Which is it, gummer? 1953' or
1405'? Do you have any idea how ludicrous it is for a fuckwitted liar
like you to give an elevation precision down the literal foot, gummer?

Caught lying *again*, gummer. The topo map shows that 326 S. Olive Av
in Taft is at about 1020', gummer. The fucking 1020' line runs right
through your Superfund site.

http://tinyurl.com/a3r8jqm
http://www.topoquest.com/map.php?lat=35.13467&lon=-119.45536&datum=nad27&zoom=4&map=auto&coord=d&mode=pan&size=m

Okay, coward gummer - time for you to show how "contempious" [sic] you
are of your betters.

Gunner Asch

Jul 24, 2013, 2:16:38 PM7/24/13
On Wed, 24 Jul 2013 10:52:15 -0700, Outta Town Brown
<ros...@soulbowl.com> wrote:

>On 11/30/2011 4:58 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

<VBG> Made you actually get busy and look didnt I?
And here you were claming that my original listing of 1014' was a lie
too. (taken with multiple readings from 4 different GPS devices over a
3 yr period and averaged)

Notice you yourself stated above " is at (about) 1020'"

Laugh laugh laugh!!!

So Ive been simply pulling numbers out of my ass whenever you start
this crap. And its been fun as hell to watch you run in little tight
circles biting at your ass in rage. <VBG> And Ive been doing it for
at least 2 yrs...LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH!!!!!
>are of your inferiors.

Gladly!

<plink>

Laugh laugh laugh!

Setting the stopwatch to see how long the nym change takes this time.

(shortest time was 2 minutes 15 seconds, longest was 29 hours)

--
""Almost all liberal behavioral tropes track the impotent rage of small
children. Thus, for example, there is also the popular tactic of

Gunner Asch

Jul 24, 2013, 2:23:05 PM7/24/13
On Wed, 24 Jul 2013 11:16:38 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>Okay, coward gummer - time for you to show how "contempious" [sic] you
>>are of your inferiors.
>
>Gladly!
>
><plink>
>
>Laugh laugh laugh!
>
>Setting the stopwatch to see how long the nym change takes this time.
>
>(shortest time was 2 minutes 15 seconds, longest was 29 hours)

If he were more reliable...I could use him to time pizza in the
microwave. But no..the mentally ill arent reliable. Sadly

<VBG>

Marty Escarcega

Jul 24, 2013, 2:35:04 PM7/24/13
On 7/24/2013 11:23 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Jul 2013 11:16:38 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>>> Okay, coward gummer - time for you to show how "contempious" [sic] you
>>> are of your inferiors.
>>
>> Gladly!
>>
>> <plink>
>>
>> Laugh laugh laugh!
>>
>> Setting the stopwatch to see how long the nym change takes this time.
>>
>> (shortest time was 2 minutes 15 seconds, longest was 29 hours)
>
> If he were more reliable...I could use him to time pizza in the
> microwave. But no..the mentally ill arent reliable. Sadly

I'm living rent-free in your 73 IQ mind, gummer.

Poor, gutless and incompetent liar gummer. You're not really
"contempious" of me, are you, gummer?

Gunner Asch

Jul 24, 2013, 2:51:22 PM7/24/13
11 minutes, 34 seconds.

Laugh laugh laugh!!

And he chose yet another name from my Facebook page. One Id not
killfiled because the actual Marty still posts on RCM

No problem

<plink>

Gunner

Ed Huntress

Jul 24, 2013, 3:26:45 PM7/24/13
On Wed, 24 Jul 2013 11:23:05 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 24 Jul 2013 11:16:38 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>

>>>Okay, coward gummer - time for you to show how "contempious" [sic] you
>>>are of your inferiors.
>>
>>Gladly!
>>
>><plink>
>>
>>Laugh laugh laugh!
>>
>>Setting the stopwatch to see how long the nym change takes this time.
>>
>>(shortest time was 2 minutes 15 seconds, longest was 29 hours)
>
>If he were more reliable...I could use him to time pizza in the
>microwave. But no..the mentally ill arent reliable. Sadly
>
><VBG>

Does it take longer to cook pizza at that lofty altitude, like you
have to do with cakes? <ggg>

--
Ed Huntress

Hugh Kealer

Jul 24, 2013, 4:14:34 PM7/24/13
On 7/24/2013 11:51 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Jul 2013 11:35:04 -0700, Marty Escarcega
> <mar...@gummersfriends.com> wrote:
>
>> On 7/24/2013 11:23 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> If he were more reliable...I could use him to time pizza in the
>>> microwave. But no..the mentally ill arent reliable. Sadly
>>
>> I'm living rent-free in your 73 IQ mind, gummer.
>>
>> Poor, gutless and incompetent liar gummer. You're not really
>> "contempious" of me, are you, gummer?
>
> 11 minutes, 34 seconds.
>
> Laugh laugh laugh!!
>
> And he chose yet another name from my Facebook page. One Id not
> killfiled because the actual Marty still posts on RCM

You said you had killfiled *all* the names on your list, gummer. You
lied - again.

Hugh Kealer

Jul 24, 2013, 4:14:49 PM7/24/13
On 7/24/2013 11:16 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Jul 2013 10:52:15 -0700, Outta Town Brown
> <ros...@soulbowl.com> wrote:

Nah - have it saved.

> And here you were claming that my original listing of 1014' was a lie
> too.

You never said "1014'", gummer. You said 1953', then 1405'.

You always get tangled up in your lies, gummer - always.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Tom Gardner

Jul 24, 2013, 10:09:08 PM7/24/13

Just how many libtard brains do you live in "rent free"? Think...if all
those assholes had a job...

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Clinton Murders

Jul 24, 2013, 10:15:22 PM7/24/13
On 24 Jul 2013, Outta Town Brown <ros...@soulbowl.com> posted some
He pulled the American flag flying in front of his property out of your
obama loving asshole?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael A. Terrell

Jul 24, 2013, 11:08:22 PM7/24/13

Tom Gardner wrote:

> Just how many libtard brains do you live in "rent free"? Think...if all
> those assholes had a job...

They would still have to steal internet access.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Message has been deleted

Gunner Asch

Jul 25, 2013, 4:15:27 AM7/25/13
On Wed, 24 Jul 2013 22:09:08 -0400, Tom Gardner <Mars@Tacks> wrote:

>Just how many libtard brains do you live in "rent free"? Think...if all
>those assholes had a job...

civilization would collapse. Can you picture the 3 Stooges multiplied
a hundred fold actually working in factories and hospitals?

The End Times......brrrrrrrr

Michael A. Terrell

Jul 25, 2013, 9:09:46 AM7/25/13

Gunner Asch wrote:

> On Wed, 24 Jul 2013 22:09:08 -0400, Tom Gardner ?Mars@Tacks? wrote:
>
> ?
> ?
> ?
> ?
> ?Just how many libtard brains do you live in "rent free"? Think...if all
> ?those assholes had a job...
> ?
> civilization would collapse. Can you picture the 3 Stooges multiplied
> a hundred fold actually working in factories and hospitals?
>
> The End Times......brrrrrrrr

There's always an opening on a chain gang. (Chain = metal content)

Gunner Asch

Jul 25, 2013, 10:16:30 AM7/25/13
On Thu, 25 Jul 2013 09:09:46 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
<mike.t...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>Gunner Asch wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, 24 Jul 2013 22:09:08 -0400, Tom Gardner ?Mars@Tacks? wrote:
>>
>> ?
>> ?
>> ?
>> ?
>> ?Just how many libtard brains do you live in "rent free"? Think...if all
>> ?those assholes had a job...
>> ?
>> civilization would collapse. Can you picture the 3 Stooges multiplied
>> a hundred fold actually working in factories and hospitals?
>>
>> The End Times......brrrrrrrr
>

> There's always an opening on a chain gang. (Chain = metal content)

Can you imagine a chain gang of Stooges? Or worse yet..one run by
Stooges????

Michael A. Terrell

Jul 25, 2013, 11:12:01 AM7/25/13

Gunner Asch wrote:

> On Thu, 25 Jul 2013 09:09:46 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
> ?mike.t...@earthlink.net? wrote:
>
> ?
> ?Gunner Asch wrote:
> ??
> ?? On Wed, 24 Jul 2013 22:09:08 -0400, Tom Gardner ?Mars@Tacks? wrote:
> ??
> ?? ?
> ?? ?
> ?? ?
> ?? ?
> ?? ?Just how many libtard brains do you live in "rent free"? Think...if all
> ?? ?those assholes had a job...
> ?? ?
> ?? civilization would collapse. Can you picture the 3 Stooges multiplied
> ?? a hundred fold actually working in factories and hospitals?
> ??
> ?? The End Times......brrrrrrrr
> ?
> ?
> ? There's always an opening on a chain gang. (Chain = metal content)
>
> Can you imagine a chain gang of Stooges? Or worse yet..one run by
> Stooges????

Sure. tell the gang of 50 that there are only enough meals for 10,
and it'll be survival of the fattest, after the hammerfest. There would
be stooge pieces, all over the road. ;-)

pyotr filipivich

Jul 25, 2013, 12:07:12 PM7/25/13
Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> on Thu, 25 Jul 2013 07:16:30 -0700
typed in misc.survivalism the following:
>On Thu, 25 Jul 2013 09:09:46 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
><mike.t...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>

>>Gunner Asch wrote:
>>>
>>> On Wed, 24 Jul 2013 22:09:08 -0400, Tom Gardner ?Mars@Tacks? wrote:
>>>
>>> ?
>>> ?
>>> ?
>>> ?
>>> ?Just how many libtard brains do you live in "rent free"? Think...if all
>>> ?those assholes had a job...
>>> ?
>>> civilization would collapse. Can you picture the 3 Stooges multiplied
>>> a hundred fold actually working in factories and hospitals?
>>>
>>> The End Times......brrrrrrrr
>>

>> There's always an opening on a chain gang. (Chain = metal content)
>
>Can you imagine a chain gang of Stooges? Or worse yet..one run by
>Stooges????

They're not going to run far.
--
pyotr filipivich.
Just about the time you finally see light at the end of the tunnel,

70.66...@sjrb.ca

Jul 25, 2013, 2:48:01 PM7/25/13
On 24 Jul 2013, =?UTF-8?B?wqfPgWFtw591c3Rlcg==?= <�pam�us...@nyet.ca>
posted some news:P50It.25179$Sn2....@fx19.iad:

Tom Gardner

Jul 25, 2013, 6:41:07 PM7/25/13
On 7/25/2013 10:16 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Jul 2013 09:09:46 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
> <mike.t...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>

>> Gunner Asch wrote:
>>>
>>> On Wed, 24 Jul 2013 22:09:08 -0400, Tom Gardner ?Mars@Tacks? wrote:
>>>
>>> ?
>>> ?
>>> ?
>>> ?
>>> ?Just how many libtard brains do you live in "rent free"? Think...if all
>>> ?those assholes had a job...
>>> ?
>>> civilization would collapse. Can you picture the 3 Stooges multiplied
>>> a hundred fold actually working in factories and hospitals?
>>>
>>> The End Times......brrrrrrrr
>>

>> There's always an opening on a chain gang. (Chain = metal content)
>
> Can you imagine a chain gang of Stooges? Or worse yet..one run by
> Stooges????

Is there such a thing as a "Barbed-Wire Gang"?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael A. Terrell

Jul 25, 2013, 10:16:16 PM7/25/13

Tom Gardner wrote:

> On 7/25/2013 10:16 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> ? On Thu, 25 Jul 2013 09:09:46 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
> ? ?mike.t...@earthlink.net? wrote:
> ?
> ??
> ?? Gunner Asch wrote:
> ???
> ??? On Wed, 24 Jul 2013 22:09:08 -0400, Tom Gardner ?Mars@Tacks? wrote:
> ???
> ??? ?
> ??? ?
> ??? ?
> ??? ?
> ??? ?Just how many libtard brains do you live in "rent free"? Think...if all
> ??? ?those assholes had a job...
> ??? ?
> ??? civilization would collapse. Can you picture the 3 Stooges multiplied
> ??? a hundred fold actually working in factories and hospitals?
> ???
> ??? The End Times......brrrrrrrr
> ??
> ??
> ?? There's always an opening on a chain gang. (Chain = metal content)
> ?
> ? Can you imagine a chain gang of Stooges? Or worse yet..one run by
> ? Stooges????
>
> Is there such a thing as a "Barbed-Wire Gang"?

What's wrong with primacord? ;-)

pyotr filipivich

Jul 26, 2013, 2:18:57 AM7/26/13
"Michael A. Terrell" <mike.t...@earthlink.net> on Thu, 25 Jul 2013
22:16:16 -0400 typed in misc.survivalism the following:
>Tom Gardner wrote:
>> On 7/25/2013 10:16 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>> ? On Thu, 25 Jul 2013 09:09:46 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
>> ? ?mike.t...@earthlink.net? wrote:
>> ?? Gunner Asch wrote:
>> ??? On Wed, 24 Jul 2013 22:09:08 -0400, Tom Gardner ?Mars@Tacks? wrote:
>> ???
>> ??? ?Just how many libtard brains do you live in "rent free"? Think...if all
>> ??? ?those assholes had a job...
>> ??? ?
>> ??? civilization would collapse. Can you picture the 3 Stooges multiplied
>> ??? a hundred fold actually working in factories and hospitals?
>> ???
>> ??? The End Times......brrrrrrrr
>> ??
>> ??
>> ?? There's always an opening on a chain gang. (Chain = metal content)
>> ?
>> ? Can you imagine a chain gang of Stooges? Or worse yet..one run by
>> ? Stooges????
>>
>> Is there such a thing as a "Barbed-Wire Gang"?
>
> What's wrong with primacord? ;-)

Expense, and has better applications. At least in my opinion.
Message has been deleted

Tom Gardner

Jul 26, 2013, 9:40:22 PM7/26/13
Then you have more parts to clean up. But, I'm willing to try it.
Message has been deleted
It is loading more messages.