What is the difference

pmoments

Aug 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/13/98
I'm not trying to offend anyone by the remarks in this, so if I do, I
apologize. Everyone is soo worried about people hunting ferrets and
abuseing them. Most people who hunt do it as a skill and treat their
animals like they would anyone else that would give them food. Yes, a few
people may abuse their ferrets, but their are also 10 children killed every
15 min or so and theirs nothing we can do about that either, so why
complain. I understand the concern, but the gov. has a lot better things
to do than worry about the select few that hunt ferrets and abuse them. I
have 6 ferrets and don't use them for hunting or anything, but if I chose
to, I don't thing there is anything wrong with that. All I'm saying is if
someone is abuseing their hunting ferret, what are the chances of getting
that ferret taken away?? Slim to none. It's hard enough to get an abused
child away from thir abuser, let alone some mangy, spinky ferret. That's
what the officals would think anyways. I just don't know why people make
such a fuss. Just wanted to put in my 2 cents. Sorry if I offended
anyone.

Sincerly,
owner of 6