Female looking for friends/email

ap-...@samsung.com

Mar 8, 1991, 12:32:03 PM3/8/91
hi everybody,

First of all, let me get the mandatory stats out of the way. I'm female,
18 years old/young, 5'7", 110, long black hair, brown eyes, prefers
unconventional just about everything, including clothes and people. I'm
open-minded, intelligent, and considered to be somewhat weird (and thinks
"weird" is a compliment). Musically, I prefer hard rock/metal/alternative
rock; politically, I'm left of center; mentally, I enjoy conversations on
just about any subject and am open to all viewpoints, though I'd rather not
have to deal with more conservativeness than I have to; physically, I've
been called attractive, although not your typical clean-cut type. I'm not
really looking for relationships, just exchanging mail and hopefully
friendship with similar people. Gender, race doesn't matter, age hopefully
between 20-30, and I will answer to all replies at least once, although
the content of my reply would have to depend on what you say. Please,
prejudiced, conservative, desperate people need not reply.

Hope to hear from some of you soon.

--
To use this service, send EMAIL to:
Anonymous posting: ap-...@samsung.com

Kuntal sanghvi

Mar 8, 1991, 3:01:32 PM3/8/91
In article <20...@samsung.samsung.com> ap-...@samsung.com writes:
>hi everybody,
>
> First of all, let me get the mandatory stats out of the way. I'm female,
>18 years old/young, 5'7", 110, long black hair, brown eyes, prefers

a lot of attaractive and tempting details carefully set aside ! ;-)

Sister, better put sand_bags around your mailbox !

ITS GONNA EXPLODE !

Oh I wish I was 6 years younger and had the time to correspond with you !

Your friendly 24yr old ( soon to be !) guy !

Kuntal

ps : Don't consider this post as a reply or application ! I have grown too old
for that !