Do me a favor? Read this!

Jenny

Jul 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/21/97

I have a friend who lives in the irving area. He is a very nice guy, very
sharp and witty with an off the wall sense of humor. But he is having
trouble meeting a person with substance. And I know there are women out
there that would love to get together with a guy like this. He is very
intelligent and knowledgable about most things. Not to mention his is
gorgeous. If your interested e-mail bavk and I will forward it to him.
Jenny!

Cyber...@bigfoot.com

Jul 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/21/97

If he's so great, why aren't you ridin' the baloney pony?

Harvard Lim

Jul 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/22/97

Cyber...@bigfoot.com wrote:

> If he's so great, why aren't you ridin' the baloney pony?

Hey be nice to the Lady.