PDX Couple seeking Female.

1 view

Turbo & Red

Apr 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/6/96

We are a Portland Couple looking for a single female. We are
looking for someone to meet, get along with, have great times
with, and fullfill Fantasies. The fantasies fullfilled will
include yours.

We are both in our late twenties, Attractive, Clean, Sincere, and
discreet. This will be a first time experience for us, so don't
feel inhibited if you are curious, and have never done anything
like this before.

We are not really interested in meeting couples, or having The
female half of a couple participate, while the male looks on.
This is not an ad for just sex, as we are looking for a friend as
well. I guess you could say, "A friend with Benefits"

Will be looking forward to your reply...

Heather & Jonathan

Janet Holbrook

Apr 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/6/96
> Heather & JonathanNot here you won't