Jessica vs. Doug

TechnoGeek

Feb 15, 1993, 9:54:59 AM2/15/93
If we are voting Jessica Babylon vs. Douglas Cohen, my vote definitely
lies with jessica. Sure she's a bitch and sure she needs a lay and sure
she's full of venom all the time, but at least she _admits_ it. Dougie's
holier-than-thou net.cop attitude makes me sick.

No question. Babylon gets my vote in '93.

--
*** ** ** The Tiny Software Co. Steve Sobol, President sjs...@tiny.com
* * * 23707 Glenhill Drive Cleveland, OH 44122 USA

Evil Steve

Feb 15, 1993, 11:47:34 AM2/15/93

i think we need new cotestants.

"You guys with H.O. motors probably get a little frustrated with your stock
speedometers. You can hit their 80-85mph figure between stoplights. Pick up
one of these 140mph speedometers if you want to get readings where you
NEED `em." /\/sor...@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu\/\ -Summit

Jessica L. Babylon

Feb 15, 1993, 1:23:27 PM2/15/93
In article <1993Feb15....@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu> sor...@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu (Evil Steve) writes:

>i think we need new cotestants.

Wouldn't you rather get a new dictionary and learn how to spell? oh
and nice fucking .sig.

"Certain as the sun rising in the east; tale as old as time song as
old as rhyme, Beauty and the Beast"
Alternative sexuality is not a disease. AIDS is a disease. STOP AIDS!
"Just before their periods women act like men do all the time." -
Lowell Stone
Jesica L. Babylon - Goddess of Scandalous - EMAIL : j_ba...@oz.plymouth.edu

Steven J Orlin

Feb 15, 1993, 1:54:58 PM2/15/93

In article <1993Feb15....@oz.plymouth.edu> j_ba...@oz.plymouth.edu (Je

ssica L. Babylon) writes:

>>i think we need new cotestants.
>>
>Wouldn't you rather get a new dictionary and learn how to spell? oh
>and nice fucking .sig.

Oh, its my fault someone ripped that key out?

wouldn't you rather crack open that hideous shell and learn what life is
really about? all you are is a loud mouth cunt no one cares to hear.

oh, and your fucking .sig is much better.

steve
--
-"Don't beat a dead horse.........there are many live ones."
sor...@magnusug.acs.ohio-state.edu

David John Spencer

Feb 15, 1993, 11:40:47 AM2/15/93
In article <1993Feb15.1...@wariat.org> sjs...@wariat.org (TechnoGeek) writes:
>If we are voting Jessica Babylon vs. Douglas Cohen, my vote definitely
>lies with jessica. Sure she's a bitch and sure she needs a lay and sure
>she's full of venom all the time, but at least she _admits_ it. Dougie's
>holier-than-thou net.cop attitude makes me sick.
>
>No question. Babylon gets my vote in '93.

Face it..they are *both* loudmouthed one dimensional assholes..they belong
together...bleed them both...I vote for neither.
spencer

--
No manipulation or spellbinding the masses. Be concrete and direct.
Politicise the trivial aspects of everyday life.

Jessica L. Babylon

Feb 15, 1993, 3:37:48 PM2/15/93
In article <1993Feb15....@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu> sor...@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu (Steven J Orlin) writes:

>In article <1993Feb15....@oz.plymouth.edu> j_ba...@oz.plymouth.edu (Je
>ssica L. Babylon) writes:
>>>

>>>i think we need new cotestants.
>>>
>>Wouldn't you rather get a new dictionary and learn how to spell? oh
>>and nice fucking .sig.
>

>Oh, its my fault someone ripped that key out?

Mmmm...they ripped the 'n' key out, but you miraculously managed to
put the other 'n' in the other words which required it. Nice try, but
no penile wart. It's your fault you have such a small mind i
think...i'd blame your parents but, well, i don't think gorillas and
baboons really give a shit what you're up to.

>wouldn't you rather crack open that hideous shell and learn what life is
>really about? all you are is a loud mouth cunt no one cares to hear.

mmmmm...you do know so much about hideous shells and cracking them
open don't ya? eh? My mouth is a cunt or my cunt has a mouth? Either
way, i guess all you'll ever hear is double talk, from the echos in
your asshole.

>oh, and your fucking .sig is much better.

*shrug* to some....to me, certainly...at least the space is taken up
with actual real STUFF rather than my name...which at the least
indicates a hugemongous ego that would kick the shit out of mine
anytime i'm sure.

>steve
>--
>-"Don't beat a dead horse.........there are many live ones."
>sor...@magnusug.acs.ohio-state.edu

Evil Steve

Feb 15, 1993, 5:47:38 PM2/15/93

In article <1993Feb15.2...@oz.plymouth.edu> j_ba...@oz.plymouth.edu (J

essica L. Babylon) writes:

>Mmmm...they ripped the 'n' key out, but you miraculously managed to
>put the other 'n' in the other words which required it. Nice try, but

Ok, fine, I admit it you ferret molesting scank. So I made a typo.
Let me know when I start leaving out words like some dumn ass that tried
to insult me a couple days ago.

>mmmmm...you do know so much about hideous shells and cracking them
>open don't ya? eh? My mouth is a cunt or my cunt has a mouth? Either
>way, i guess all you'll ever hear is double talk, from the echos in
>your asshole.

shes not bad folks. Nothin a good wippin and a healthy cuff accross the
chops couldn't cure.

>*shrug* to some....to me, certainly...at least the space is taken up
>with actual real STUFF rather than my name...which at the least

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

hit the nail on the head bitch. You aren't real. You're just some
inadequate, inferior, homosexually suppressed male, that can't bare
to turn away and face reallity that if I ever saw you in person it would
only be for the split second it takes my hand to reach your zit covered
face, leaving an impression only four plastic surgeons could fill.

steve

>Jesica L. Babylon - Goddess of Scandalous - EMAIL : j_ba...@oz.plymouth.edu

-What do you say to a man with dual Holleys and a Weiand Tunnel Ram sticking
out of his hood?...Excuse me.
sor...@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu -Summit

Jessica L. Babylon

Pheidipides

Feb 15, 1993, 8:19:05 PM2/15/93

(Evil Steve) writes:
>>i think we need new cotestants.

Jessica flames him with:

>Wouldn't you rather get a new dictionary and learn how to spell? oh
>and nice fucking .sig.

Hold up. Let's not turn this into alt.flame.spelling now.

Sean.
--
sigs are corny

"You don't have any of my quotes." -- Dav Amann

Pheidipides

Feb 15, 1993, 8:28:53 PM2/15/93
In article <1993Feb15.2...@oz.plymouth.edu> j_ba...@oz.plymouth.edu (Jessica L. Babylon) writes:

>*shrug* to some....to me, certainly...at least the space is taken up
>with actual real STUFF rather than my name...which at the least
>indicates a hugemongous ego that would kick the shit out of mine
>anytime i'm sure.

>Jesica L. Babylon - Goddess of Scandalous - EMAIL : j_ba...@oz.plymouth.edu

Jess? You let him get to you? Bring back your .sigs.

Evil Steve

Feb 15, 1993, 9:04:50 PM2/15/93

In article <1993Feb16.0...@leland.Stanford.EDU> phid...@leland.Stanfor
d.EDU (Pheidipides) writes:

>Wouldn't you rather get a new dictionary and learn how to spell? oh
>and nice fucking .sig.

enough said there!

How many Jessica's does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Four, one to screw it in, one to bitch about why people can't live in the
dark, one to bitch about how inferior it is because it burnt out, and
the other one to fulfill all there sexual needs while they do it, that
a man can't

steve

Pheidipides

Feb 15, 1993, 10:39:17 PM2/15/93
In article <1993Feb16.0...@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu> sor...@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu (Evil Steve) writes:

>In article <1993Feb16.0...@leland.Stanford.EDU> phid...@leland.Stanfo
>rd.EDU (Pheidipides) writes:
> ^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^

>>Wouldn't you rather get a new dictionary and learn how to spell? oh
>>and nice fucking .sig.

Gimme a fucking break! Don't go putting Jessica's words in my mouth. For that
matter don't go putting anything of Jessica's in my mouth. [J/K, Jess, J/K!]

Evil Steve, read your articles before you send them.

Kuroryu

Feb 15, 1993, 10:49:10 PM2/15/93
In article <1993Feb16.0...@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu>, sor...@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu (Evil Steve) says most sayishly:

> How many Jessica's does it take to screw in a light bulb?
>
>Four, one to screw it in, one to bitch about why people can't live in the
>dark, one to bitch about how inferior it is because it burnt out, and
>the other one to fulfill all there sexual needs while they do it, that
>a man can't
>

>steve

Steve!! HAHAHAH!! I have to give it to you.. GREAT JOKE! :) Perfect.
I'm saving this one, in fact! Thanks. :)

Sam Hulick \ | I don't speak for IU. ////\\\//////\\\//////\\\
Doomed CS Major! \ | ///\\\\\////\\\\\////\\\\\
shu...@indiana.edu \| UCS JumpStart Assistant //\\\\\\\//\\\\\\\//\\\\\\\

Jessica L. Babylon

Feb 16, 1993, 4:30:30 AM2/16/93
In article <1993Feb16.0...@leland.Stanford.EDU> phid...@leland.Stanford.EDU (Pheidipides) writes:
>In article <1993Feb16.0...@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu> sor...@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu (Evil Steve) writes:
>>
>>In article <1993Feb16.0...@leland.Stanford.EDU> phid...@leland.Stanfo
>>rd.EDU (Pheidipides) writes:
>> ^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^
>>>Wouldn't you rather get a new dictionary and learn how to spell? oh
>>>and nice fucking .sig.

well it sorta isn't YOU, it is rather you quoting me and him quoting
you quoting me see how many little greater than signs there are? But
it doesn't work if what comes after *my* line is his line and not
yours, easy to get confusticated eh?

>Gimme a fucking break! Don't go putting Jessica's words in my mouth. For that
>matter don't go putting anything of Jessica's in my mouth. [J/K, Jess, J/K!]

Agreed...i dislike having body parts thrust unnecessarily upon anyone,
specially someone who doesn't like to suck on nipples, or nibble
ears...y'know, i shouldn't write this kinda stuff i think my tongue is
getting hard;)

>Evil Steve, read your articles before you send them.

Yes, please, i've noticed discrepancies also.

>Sean.
>--
>sigs are corny
>
>"You don't have any of my quotes." -- Dav Amann

"Certain as the sun rising in the east; tale as old as time song as
old as rhyme, Beauty and the Beast"
Alternative sexuality is not a disease. AIDS is a disease. STOP AIDS!
"Just before their periods women act like men do all the time." -
Lowell Stone

Rob Dobson

Feb 16, 1993, 10:43:53 AM2/16/93
> sor...@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu (Evil Steve) writes:

>Ok, fine, I admit it you ferret molesting scank. So I made a typo.
>Let me know when I start leaving out words like some dumn ass that tried
>to insult me a couple days ago.

>hit the nail on the head bitch. You aren't real. You're just some

>inadequate, inferior, homosexually suppressed male, that can't bare
>to turn away and face reallity that if I ever saw you in person it would
>only be for the split second it takes my hand to reach your zit covered
>face, leaving an impression only four plastic surgeons could fill.
>

>--
>-What do you say to a man with dual Holleys and a Weiand Tunnel Ram sticking
> out of his hood?...Excuse me.
>sor...@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu -Summit

so, steve sorlin, if you are so evil, such a bad ass, why do post tripe
like this into alt.personals? Why dont you take your flames to, say,
alt.flame?

Is it because you are weak, and afraid, so like a seventh grader going
to the elemntary school down the street to look tough for all the 3rd
graders, you come here to alt.personals? You come to where people try to
become friends to spread your bile--do you have something against friends?
does all the talk on alt.personals remind you of your miserable, lonely
life, so to numb your pain you post things like 'ferret-molesting skank'
to alt.personals?

you, sorlin, are pathetic. your flames are not only in an inappropraite
'froup, they are weak.

follow-ups to alt.flame, if you arent afraid.