Damn Fireworks!

Geoff Doubt

Aug 4, 2002, 1:36:41 AM8/4/02
More bloody crowds to deal with. Yahoos getting pissed
and idiot people driving around in circles.
You see one set of fireworks you have seen it all.
pick pocket heaven.

Mark

Aug 4, 2002, 4:05:36 AM8/4/02
U know, I was about to post this. I just got home. I was one of those Yahoos driving around in circles. Traffic and the lack of cops direct traffic was the worst I have ever seen. I won't be going down there (English Bay) again for the fireworks. That said, it was a great show!

"Geoff Doubt" <gdo...@smartt.com> wrote in message news:ukpfban...@corp.supernews.com...
: More bloody crowds to deal with. Yahoos getting pissed

:
:
:

Shadow man

Aug 4, 2002, 4:11:14 AM8/4/02
lol you should of seen all the drunk'n Indo Canadians young men on the
sky train.. I am sorry to point them out but shit there we soooo many of
them.. they all looked 15 to 18 .. last year I seen the same thing .. at
least they don't drive which I think the Honky kids are do'n..

Wonder how many fight broke out tonight ?

Mark

Aug 4, 2002, 4:22:02 AM8/4/02
I didnt see too many paddy wagons, so probably not many.

"Shadow man" <darkwi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3D4CC590...@hotmail.com...
: lol you should of seen all the drunk'n Indo Canadians young men on the

:

Mark

Aug 5, 2002, 1:43:30 AM8/5/02
lol.....true, true.

"Sheer Achimota" <rhino_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:rhino_jockey-872B...@news.telus.net...
: In article <ukpfban...@corp.supernews.com>,
: :
:
: Ever wonder why they call Vancouver "no fun city"? Probably not...
:
: ...
: --
: "Can't died when he was little."

Shadow man

Aug 5, 2002, 2:02:26 AM8/5/02
Ya it is boreing.. the Tall ships NOO don't come into the Vancouver
Habour nnnooo.. and people have to be beating up others to have fun..

You wonder why the girls are so hard to get ?

Shadow..

Sheer Achimota wrote:
> In article <ukpfban...@corp.supernews.com>,

Mark

Aug 5, 2002, 2:04:01 AM8/5/02
Because they are high maintenance and they know they are sexy or pretty?
Tall ships are in Ditchmond.

"Shadow man" <darkwi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3D4DF8E0...@hotmail.com...
: Ya it is boreing.. the Tall ships NOO don't come into the Vancouver

Mark

Aug 5, 2002, 11:11:16 AM8/5/02

"Sheer Achimota" <rhino_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:rhino_jockey-60FB...@news.telus.net...
: :
: It's inhibition....makes people act funny unless they're drinking...and
: than they act even funnier...
:
: Did you know in Canada Newfies on average have sex the most often, and
: BCers have sex the least often?

Probably because the Newfiews are often bored and in BC people do a lot more given our surroundings.