216?

Skip to the first unread message

Amrap1

31 Jul 1998, 03:00:0031/07/1998
Aren't there any REAL TSgirls in Cleveland? Or are you still in the closet.
Very curious man wants to know!

Kynvelyn

31 Jul 1998, 03:00:0031/07/1998
In article <199807310811...@ladder03.news.aol.com>,
amr...@aol.com (Amrap1) wrote:

>Aren't there any REAL TSgirls in Cleveland? Or are you still in the closet.
>Very curious man wants to know!

I am still in the closet and they changed my area code too. At least I
live drab and only go out once a month or two. I will be at club U4ia's
fetish event in August, I think around the 22nd somewhere, calendar isn't
handy. I was there at a fetish event in May and met half a dozen TV/CD's,
saw more I didn't get to talk to.

I had a wonderful conversation with a TS who is further along than I am.
She recognized me and introduced herself or I would not have known she
wasn't a gentic girl.

Wendy when I want to be.

Kathy Lynn Smith

1 Aug 1998, 03:00:0001/08/1998

Amrap1 wrote:

> Aren't there any REAL TSgirls in Cleveland? Or are you still in the closet.
> Very curious man wants to know!

Try going to places like 'The Cage', U4iA or Legends. They are all three
within a mile or so of each other...

Kathy Lynn

--

nssig.html

SHIRL6969

2 Aug 1998, 03:00:0002/08/1998
Just for everyones information, last night was legends last night. Although
the word was passed around that everyone will showing up at Sexx's. Yes Im TS,
but I'm taken.

Shirley