Dallas guys!

slimguy

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
I'm looking for my one and only. I'm a nice easygoing t-shirt and jeans
kind of guy without any "Dallatude". I am 5'9" with curly brown hair and
blue eyes. Slim build but healthy. I'm 36 yo but don't look or act my
age. I'm looking for friends first then, who knows? I like spectator
sports, trivia, crossword puzzles, biking, and any host of other things.
If I sound interesting to you, why not shoot me an email? I will be
looking forward to hearing from you!

Slim.