000 - I'll drain you dry (and more) - nationwide!

Uncle Buck

Oct 14, 2003, 1:56:23 AM10/14/03
I travel extensively, but do not know very far in advance where I'll be
going. I'm a MWM in my mid 40's, and have never done ANYTHING with a man
before. Lately, I've been having these incredible fantasies to do
something about that. (My main fantasy is detailed below.) The only
negative is that I'm a chub. But if you can get past that, I promise you
an experience you'll never forget! No recip is necessay. I only want you
to be d/d free, clean and DISCREET. I cannot host, so it's up to you.
I'll do just about anything to make your experience the best you've ever
had. I'm just not into bondage, S&M, pain or blood. Try me - please!

Send an email to "jor...@spinfinder.com" for a reply. I can only get to
this email once or twice a week, so please BE PATIENT! I *will* get back
to you asap.. I am real. Please you be also.

Here's my fantasy. I masturbate to this all the time.

We meet in a hotel room. You are wearing loose fitting shorts, and a
light shirt. I ask you to sit down in a chair, and I kneel down in front
of you and take your shoes and socks off. As you recline in the chair, I
spread your legs, and lean toward your crotch. I place my hands on your
thighs, and slide them under your shorts.

I start rubbing your cock and balls gently, feeling your manhood begin
to swell. I continue stroking for awhile, as you get more excited. Then,
I tug your shorts and underwear off, and pull them all the way down. Now
I am able to see your engorged dick, as I lean forward again. I place my
head right between your thighs, and start licking your balls. You push
your crotch toward me.

I drop my head lower, and lick near your asshole, while inhaling your
manscent. After doing this for a time, I bring my head back up, and lick
the sides of your cock. Up and down the sides I go, while you put your
hands on my head. Now I take my mouth and place the very tip of your
dick into it, playing in your peehole with my tongue.

Suddenly, I shove the entire length of your hot prick deep into my
throat. You gasp with pleasure, and shove me down harder onto your
shaft. I let you pleasure yourself in my mouth for awhile, but then you
tell me that you have to pee. I don't let you up, and you warn me that
if I won't you'll have to let it fly. I just look up at you and nod, you
cock still in my mouth.

With that go-ahead, you relax, and soon I taste the salty bitterness of
your piss in my mouth. Your hands hold my head in place as you empty
yourself into me. I can do nothing but swallow as you use me as your
toilet for what seems like many minutes.

Once finished, you tell me that you want to use my throat as a pussy. I
get on the bed on my back, and place a pillow under my neck. This
position makes my head lay WAY back, so my open mouth and throat are at
the approximate angle of an open pussy. You climb on top of me, crawling
forward until your straining prick is just at the entrance to my hot
mouth.

I place my hands on your ass while your cock finds its way into my
waiting mouth. You ever so slowly press your member into my throat as
you get ready to fuck me. I can smell your raw sex as you begin moving
in and out of my mouth. Slowly at first, then faster and faster, driving
your cock deep into my willing throat.

I feel your balls as they slap against my face, your asshole only inches
from my nose. Harder now, and you start moaning with pleasure, pumping
deeper and deeper into my throat, my lips wrapped tightly around your
cock. Clear to the base you drive, as your balls finally empty
themselves in a shattering orgasm, the back of my throat acting like a
cervix as your cockhead rages in me.

I taste your hot sperm as it shoots over and over again into me. I suck
every drop from your member as you use me as your slut. Finally, spent,
you lay on top of me, your cock slowly softening in my mouth.
Eventually, you pull out. After that, you climb directly onto my face,
your asshole an inch from my mouth. I slowly pull you toward me, and
finally my tongue makes contact with your tight asshole.

I eagerly lick and clean your rim, thrusting my tongue in and out of
your rectum. After about 10 minutes of this, your prick regains its
strength, and you tell me you're gonna fuck me in the ass. You have me
lean over a chair while you put on a condom. Then you vaseline my
asshole, and press your newly rigid cock against my hole.

As I hold on, you push your cock slowly into my virgin asshole. Once all
the way in, you wait a few moments while I get used to the feeling. Then
you begin pumping your prick into my ass. Faster and harder, you grab my
ass and shove yourself all the way in, again and again. Since you've
already cum once, you take awhile to reach a second climax.

Finally, with a huge shove and a groan, you plunge your cock as deep as
it will go. I feel your hot cum inside me again. You stay in place as
your prick pumps wave after wave of hot spunk from your shuddering cum.
After a bit, you pull out, your condom slipping off. You hand it to me,
and I drink your spunk from it. Then you tell me that if I want, I can
fuck you in the ass too. I say yes, and slip on a condom as you lay on
the bed.

I lift your legs and grease your asshole, then get on my back. You sit
down on my rock hard cock, and slowly sink it into your hot ass all the
way down. I love the feeling of my first man-fuck! You begin to grind
your hips on my cock, and I grab your thighs and help you. Within
moments, I am over the edge, and shoot my load into your waiting ass.

Spent, we separate, and lay next to each other for a time. Then we put
our clothes back on, and go home.