Don't use GODADDY.COM they are a rip off company !!!!!

mynewsman32

Jan 26, 2012, 12:56:46 AM1/26/12
If you are looking for a domain name don't use godaddy.com
or www.maddogdomains.com (the same company) because
they ripped me off, charged me $80.00 for a miscellaneous
charge. When I asked (more than ten times) I was stuck in a loop
that the only responce is: I must provide my pin number. Which
does no good, because they just keep telling you, we would like
to help you but you still have not provided us with your pin number.
Conclusion they don't want to give refunds or explain why they
charge you more than 5 years worth of domain cost. I am afraid
if I put a stop payment on this charge I will then lose my
domain names and the 5 years payment for them as well.
What do you think?

Happy Oyster

Feb 28, 2013, 5:53:05 AM2/28/13