Ouch!

LXB...@psuvm.psu.edu

Apr 2, 1990, 1:33:49 PM4/2/90

Don't you hate it when your pubic hair gets caught in your zipper?

Larry the Love God

BI...@bit.net

Apr 4, 1990, 6:56:14 AM4/4/90

> Don't you hate it when your pubic hair gets caught in your zipper?

HI LARRY! I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS TO!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT I
DID TO STOP IT??? I SHAVED IT ALL OFF!!! HA HA JUST KIDDING.
THIS IS REALLY NEET BBOARD ISN"T IT??? I LOVE PUTTING NEET
STUF ON IT. DID U KNOW I WANT TO BE ONE OF THE TOP 25
POSTERZ TO THE NET? THAT MEANS YOU"RE REEL SPESHUL.

> Larry the Love God
HEY LARRY WHERE DID U GET SUCH A KOOL NICKNAME??? I BET YOU
GOT IT BECAUSE YOU"RE SUCH A STUD. COULD YOU TELL ME HOW
YOU DO IT??? AND HOW DID YOU GET INTO PSUVM??? I WANT TO
GO THERE, BUT I HAVE TO GET OUT OF JUNIOR HIGH FIRST.

--
BI...@BIFFVM.BIT.NET BI...@BIT.NET
BI...@BIFF.BIFF.BIFF BI...@PORTAL.CUP.COM
BI...@BIFFVM.BIT.NET BI...@BIT.NET
BI...@BIFF.BIFF.BIFF BI...@PORTAL.CUP.COM

Philip C. Plait

Apr 5, 1990, 12:17:09 PM4/5/90
In article <61...@BIFF.NET> BI...@BIT.NET writes:

>> Don't you hate it when your pubic hair gets caught in your zipper?

*HI LARRY! I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS TO!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT I
*DID TO STOP IT??? I SHAVED IT ALL OFF!!! HA HA JUST KIDDING.
*THIS IS REALLY NEET BBOARD ISN"T IT??? I LOVE PUTTING NEET
*STUF ON IT. DID U KNOW I WANT TO BE ONE OF THE TOP 25
*POSTERZ TO THE NET? THAT MEANS YOU"RE REEL SPESHUL.

STOP SHOUTING!!!!!

Why do these folks use only capitals? Talk about a peeve! And drop the double
.sig, okay?

*BI...@BIFFVM.BIT.NET BI...@BIT.NET
*BI...@BIFF.BIFF.BIFF BI...@PORTAL.CUP.COM

*BI...@BIFFVM.BIT.NET BI...@BIT.NET
*BI...@BIFF.BIFF.BIFF BI...@PORTAL.CUP.COM

* Phil Plait PC...@bessel.acc.virginia.EDU
* UVa Dept. of Astronomy Grad student (at large)
*
* "Censorship? You're worried about censorship when you write crap like that?"

D. James McGregor

Apr 5, 1990, 9:14:57 AM4/5/90
In article <90092.133...@psuvm.psu.edu> LXB...@psuvm.psu.edu writes:
> Don't you hate it when your pubic hair gets caught in your zipper?

Oh yeah? How about when pubic hair gets caught in your teeth?
J.

--
_____ __ __ __
/_ _/ /_/ / | / | +--- dmcg...@cs.strath.ac.uk - D. James McGregor ---+

Philip C. Plait

Apr 5, 1990, 4:38:14 PM4/5/90
In article <27...@hudson.acc.virginia.edu> pc...@bessel.acc.Virginia.EDU (Philip C. Plait) writes:

[reply to biff posting]

>STOP SHOUTING!!!!!
>
>Why do these folks use only capitals? Talk about a peeve! And drop the double
>.sig, okay?

Actually, my biggest peeve is when I do something stupid in public.

As I have been informed by a kind net.person, I blew it. With hindsight
(is that when you look up your own ass?) I should have known Biff
wasn't real. But whoever does it does a damn good imitation of the idiots
that chatter up the net. Keeristay! I'll have nightmares for weeks!

APC...@psuvm.psu.edu

Apr 6, 1990, 2:47:33 PM4/6/90

In article <61...@BIFF.NET>, BI...@BIT.NET says:

>DID TO STOP IT??? I SHAVED IT ALL OFF!!! HA HA JUST KIDDING.

Don't you hate people who over-punctuate (but don't use commas.)?

>THIS IS REALLY NEET BBOARD ISN"T IT??? I LOVE PUTTING NEET

.
.

>POSTERZ TO THE NET? THAT MEANS YOU"RE REEL SPESHUL.

Don't you hate people who purposely mispell words?

>GOT IT BECAUSE YOU"RE SUCH A STUD. COULD YOU TELL ME HOW

Don't you hate people who use (outrageously) incorrect punctuation?

>GO THERE, BUT I HAVE TO GET OUT OF JUNIOR HIGH FIRST.

...and don't you hate people who use all-caps?

-- Aaron

Christopher Davis

Apr 7, 1990, 4:11:42 PM4/7/90
APC...@psuvm.psu.edu said, in response to BIFF:
> Don't you hate people who [...]
> Don't you hate people who [...]
> Don't you hate people who [...]
> ...and don't you hate people who [...]

Don't you hate people who don't get the joke?
--
Christopher Davis, BU SMG '90 <c...@bu-pub.bu.edu> <...!bu.edu!bu-pub!ckd>
"Dammit, we're all going to die, let's die doing something *useful*!"

BIFF

Apr 9, 1990, 5:39:51 AM4/9/90
On 6 Apr 90 18:47:33 GMT, APC...@PSUVM.psu.edu said:

> Don't you hate people who over-punctuate (but don't use commas.)?

> Don't you hate people who purposely mispell words?

> Don't you hate people who use (outrageously) incorrect punctuation?

> ...and don't you hate people who use all-caps?

HI AARON!!! BOY YOU SURE HATE PEOPLE A LOT DON"T YOU??? I DON"T HATE ANY
ONE EXCEPT FOR A FEW PEOPLE ON THIS BBOARD WHO ARE REEL MEAN. I THINK ANY
ONE WHO POSTS ON BBOARDS LIKE THIS IS REAL KOOL, BUT IF THEY ARE ON A
BITNET THEN THEY ARE THE KOOLEST!!! HEY YOU"RE ON A BITNET AREN"T YOU? DO
YOU KNOW MY FRIEND LARRY THE LOVE GOD? HE GETS PUBIC HAIR IN HIS ZIPPER
AND THAT REELY SUCKS. WELL BYE NOW!!!

> -- Aaron
HI AARON!!!

Steve Monson

Apr 9, 1990, 11:56:46 AM4/9/90
In article <90096.144...@psuvm.psu.edu> APC...@psuvm.psu.edu writes:
>In article <61...@BIFF.NET>, BI...@BIT.NET says:
>>THIS IS REALLY NEET BBOARD ISN"T IT??? I LOVE PUTTING NEET
> .
> .
>>POSTERZ TO THE NET? THAT MEANS YOU"RE REEL SPESHUL.
>
> Don't you hate people who purposely mispell words?

Not nearly so much as those who accidentally misspell words.

>>GO THERE, BUT I HAVE TO GET OUT OF JUNIOR HIGH FIRST.
>

> ...and don't you hate people who use all-caps?

What are "all-caps"? I do hate it when people use all caps.
And, no, even then I don't hate the people; just what they do.

-- mon...@diablo.AMD.COM --- {uunet, cs.utexas.edu!ames}!amdcad!diablo!monson --
Being precocious, I naturally age very fast as well. In fact, at only
twenty-five I was already young at heart.
Peter De Vries (The Prick of Noon)

APC...@psuvm.psu.edu

Apr 9, 1990, 8:59:33 AM4/9/90

In article <CKD.90Ap...@bucsf.bu.edu>, c...@bu-pub.bu.edu (Christopher

Davis) says:

>Don't you hate people who don't get the joke?

...and don't you hate people who can't TAKE a joke?

-- Aaron

Chris Bradley

Apr 12, 1990, 4:23:35 AM4/12/90
In article <61...@BIT.NET> BI...@BIT.NET (BIFF) writes:
>HI AARON!!! BOY YOU SURE HATE PEOPLE A LOT DON"T YOU??? I DON"T HATE ANY
>ONE EXCEPT FOR A FEW PEOPLE ON THIS BBOARD WHO ARE REEL MEAN. I THINK ANY
>ONE WHO POSTS ON BBOARDS LIKE THIS IS REAL KOOL, BUT IF THEY ARE ON A
>BITNET THEN THEY ARE THE KOOLEST!!! HEY YOU"RE ON A BITNET AREN"T YOU? DO
>YOU KNOW MY FRIEND LARRY THE LOVE GOD? HE GETS PUBIC HAIR IN HIS ZIPPER
>AND THAT REELY SUCKS. WELL BYE NOW!!!

OBPeeve: People who don't know what a fucking caps lock key is!

-->Chris

UUCP: ..tektronix!tessi!escargot!chrisb "I didn't like the Mercury Sable,
Phone: (503) 644-3585 (Call anytime!) So I bought a Ford Taurus instead!"

Sid Vicious Circle

Apr 12, 1990, 11:26:46 AM4/12/90
In article <27...@hudson.acc.virginia.edu> pc...@bessel.acc.Virginia.EDU (Philip C. Plait) writes:
*In article <61...@BIFF.NET> BI...@BIT.NET writes:
*
**THIS IS REALLY NEET BBOARD ISN"T IT??? I LOVE PUTTING NEET
**STUF ON IT. DID U KNOW I WANT TO BE ONE OF THE TOP 25
**POSTERZ TO THE NET? THAT MEANS YOU"RE REEL SPESHUL.
*
*STOP SHOUTING!!!!!
*
*Why do these folks use only capitals? Talk about a peeve! And drop the double
*.sig, okay?

Heh. Don't really have a peeve. Instead, you could call it an anti-peeve.

I love it when people don't Get the Joke(tm)

Hey, BIFF, my mail to you keeps bouncing. Are you sure that address is right?
--
Mark Lippert gre...@csd4.csd.uwm.edu
Styrofoam smuggled - no questions asked

Kevin J Martin

Apr 13, 1990, 9:12:25 PM4/13/90
chr...@escargot.UUCP (Chris Bradley) writes:

Peeve: People who STILL don't get the joke, even after several days.

--
Kevin Martin ||| si...@pawl.rpi.edu ||| user...@RPITSMTS.BITNET
"I don't care about the state of my hair

Steven Sobol

Apr 14, 1990, 7:58:38 PM4/14/90
In article <NLR#2F^@rpi.edu> si...@pawl.rpi.edu (Kevin J Martin) writes:

>Peeve: People who STILL don't get the joke, even after several days.

Peeve: Messages which arrive a week after their replies!

--

STEVE SOBOL <so...@udcps2.cps.udayton.edu> | <Steven...@afitamy.fidonet.org>

Avery Ray Colter

Apr 25, 1990, 2:36:51 AM4/25/90
BI...@BIT.NET (BIFF) writes:

>I THINK ANY
>ONE WHO POSTS ON BBOARDS LIKE THIS IS REAL KOOL, BUT IF THEY ARE ON A
>BITNET THEN THEY ARE THE KOOLEST!!!

BITNET is the coolest????

Awwww, c`mon, man where have you been?

Don't you know UUCP kicks ass? <grin>

Guys, this guy is obviously one of the few, the proud....

....the people who still only have an old Apple II, a TRS-80, or a TIMEX
Sinclair, hence the lack of small letters.

--
Avery Ray Colter Internet: av...@well.sf.ca.us | {apple|hplabs}!well!avery
o/~ Mama, mama, mama, keep those skinny girls at home,