IMPRINTING OTHERS' PASTLIVES ONTO YOUR OWN SOUL !

McElw...@aol.com

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00

IMPRINTING OTHERS' PAST LIVES ONTO YOUR OWN SOUL !

During September 1998, I read the book "Keepers of the
Garden", by Dolores Cannon. The author has a lot of
experience doing HYPNOTIC PAST LIFE REGRESSIONS and writing
books about the results. This particular book is entirely
based on the hypnotic past life regressions of a guy called
Phil, who turned out to be a "STARSEED", (a Soul who has
reincarnated into this world now from ANOTHER solar system).
[ There are now about 110 MILLION Starseeds in this world,
about two per cent of the world's population. Most of them
do NOT yet consciously know who they really are.]

Chapter 8 of the book is about "IMPRINTING". According
to this chapter, a Soul can withdraw a complete record of a
past life of another person from the Akashic records, and
permanently IMPRINT this information onto his own Soul, and
it will then be his experience, as if he lived the life
himself.

"The imprints are chosen before the incarnation. There
is a method which is far too complex to understand. But you
can say that there is a computer, a master computer which has
access to all the lives, every one previous. And so the
information is fed in of what is to be expected of this life
and the appropriate imprints are then selected and overlaid.
There is a hierarchy of spirits whose job it is to do this.
A council which oversees this. They assist the soul. This
computer or council is given all the information regarding
the mission and the past experiences of the vehicles with
which to draw from. And so there is the choosing between
that previous lifetime which has been deposited into the
records and a match between that which pertains and the
experience which is about to begin. All memory, all
thoughts, all senses, everything that a real existing life
would have is there intact. It is a hologram, a three-
dimensional summation of that lifetime. All experiences,
remembrances, emotions are imprinted into that soul and
become a part of that soul. This information is then carried
after the incarnation is over and is a gift from having lived
in this realm of existence and so then becomes part of the
permanent record of the soul." (Quoted from page 74.)

"The free will of the soul is here, in that the imprint
is made by the free will of the soul and not someone else's
free will. All relative information is given into this
computer and those appropriate incarnations are then given
for imprinting. The imprints are available from this source
but the individual makes the final decision. The soul has
the power to reject if he finds an imprint which is not
acceptable to him, for whatever reason. If he simply decides
to use his authority to say, 'I do not wish to have that
one,' then so be it." (Quoted from page 75.)

"IMPRINTING" is especially useful or even IMPERATIVE for
Starseeds, to help them adjust to this world which is so
extremely DYSFUNCTIONAL compared to most of the rest of the
civilized physical Universe.

I do NOT recall ever hearing or reading about
"IMPRINTING" anywhere before. However, it does explain some
apparent paradoxes that sometimes appear in hypnotic past
life regressions. For example, some past lives have each
been claimed by more than one person. Also, sometimes a
person under hypnotic past life regression will claim to be
two or more people whose lives overlapped in terms of time
frame.

Every person should consider the possibility that
sometime in the future, after s/he dies, every detail of his
or her present life might be IMPRINTED onto another Soul
seeking to REincarnate !

I think that Chapter 8 of "Keepers of the Garden" by
Dolores Cannon should be REQUIRED READING for EVERYone !

Robert E. McElwaine
Eckankar Initiate
http://www.angelfire.com/wi/mcelwaine

P.S.: PASS IT ON !

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

John Hattan

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00
Ya know. Suddenly L. Ron Hubbard doesn't seem quite so unreasonable
anymore :)

---
John Hattan Grand High UberPope - First Church of Shatnerology
jo...@thecodezone.com http://www.freespeech.org/shatner

Ed Wollmann's sane twin

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00

McElw...@aol.com wrote in message <8fconv$6c6$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...

> IMPRINTING OTHERS' PAST LIVES ONTO YOUR OWN SOUL !

SNIP!

It's springtime and the fancies of a kook follow. Posting from Deja with an
AOL handles and a posting host of
University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire (NET-UWEC) 105 Garfield Avenue
Eau Claire, WI 54702-4004 Netname: UWEC Netnumber: 137.28.0.0
Coordinator: Cox, Bill (CR238-ARIN) co...@UWEC.EDU
(715) 836-5931

Just when we needed fresh kooks, Bobby shows up.

Ken Bowden

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00
I believe the intimidation tactics used below one of the ugliest forms
disinformation agents use on the internet today. Last year, while posting
opinions to a public board from my terminal at work, several people
similiar to this character Wollmann contacted my employer with hundreds of
emails detailing how I'm insane. Needless to say, I lost my job.

THINK before you POST. Blind Transom goes both ways.

-- Ken

In article <8fctc5$cjv$1...@valis.databasix.com>, "Ed Wollmann's sane twin"
<edwol...@diediedie.net> wrote:

--
Ken Bowden, webmaster
www.plasmaman.com

Teh Te of Poopei

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00
On Wed, 10 May 2000 22:44:18 GMT, McElw...@aol.com wrote:

> IMPRINTING OTHERS' PAST LIVES ONTO YOUR OWN SOUL !
>

> During September 1998, I read the book "Keepers of the
> Garden", by Dolores Cannon. The author has a lot of
> experience doing HYPNOTIC PAST LIFE REGRESSIONS and writing
> books about the results. This particular book is entirely
> based on the hypnotic past life regressions of a guy called
> Phil, who turned out to be a "STARSEED", (a Soul who has
> reincarnated into this world now from ANOTHER solar system).
> [ There are now about 110 MILLION Starseeds in this world,
> about two per cent of the world's population. Most of them
> do NOT yet consciously know who they really are.]

IF u likee ta gardin ar u more likelee ta bee a starseedd?

> Chapter 8 of the book is about "IMPRINTING". According
> to this chapter, a Soul can withdraw a complete record of a
> past life of another person from the Akashic records, and
> permanently IMPRINT this information onto his own Soul, and
> it will then be his experience, as if he lived the life
> himself.
>
> "The imprints are chosen before the incarnation. There
> is a method which is far too complex to understand. But you
> can say that there is a computer, a master computer which has
> access to all the lives, every one previous.

daMM can u imaginee all teh bade data in dat sucka? Iz it
y2kkcomplint?

Hmmm sounds lik u bean watncin to muche x hiles

Ed Wollmann's sane twin

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00

Kevin Burnett wrote in message <8fd0cb$5jk$3...@dosa.alt.net>...
>edwol...@diediedie.net (Ed Wollmann's sane twin) wrote in
><8fctc5$cjv$1...@valis.databasix.com>:

>>McElw...@aol.com wrote in message <8fconv$6c6$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...
>>>

>>> IMPRINTING OTHERS' PAST LIVES ONTO YOUR OWN SOUL !
>>

>>SNIP!
>>
>>It's springtime and the fancies of a kook follow. Posting from
>
>[snip]

>>Just when we needed fresh kooks, Bobby shows up.
>
>Robert McElwaine is not a "fresh kook". He won Kook of the Month
>in July of 1994.

This is true, but he posted into alt.astrology. Since Ed's spanking and the
fact Kettler and Keppler have gone into hiding, there was a vacuum that
McElwaine rushed to fill.

Beep

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00
On Wed, 10 May 2000 17:15:40 -0700, em...@thebottom.NOSPAM (Ken
Bowden) wrote:

>I believe the intimidation tactics used below one of the ugliest forms
>disinformation agents use on the internet today. Last year, while posting
>opinions to a public board from my terminal at work, several people
>similiar to this character Wollmann contacted my employer with hundreds of
>emails detailing how I'm insane. Needless to say, I lost my job.

I *hate* when Usenet flames go real life :(

Pam

--
email address: beep at west dot net
Rheumatic Disease info: http://www.silcom.com/~sblc

Avital Pilpel

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00
On Wed, 10 May 2000 McElw...@aol.com wrote:

> IMPRINTING OTHERS' PAST LIVES ONTO YOUR OWN SOUL !

There must be some law of nature, to the effect of "the number of kooks in
any usenet newsgroup is constant", or "nature abhors a newsgroup without
kooks".

Jsut as Ed Wollman loses another account and Dan Kettler finally shuts the
hell up, Bob Elwaine and Pete Stapleton mysteriously return.

I claim that the "kook constant" for alt.astrology, therefore, is 2.

(Damn, I almost feel like writing something like this up and sending it to
the "Journal of Irrepreducible results", or something.)

Avital Pilpel

Cujo

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00

Beep wrote in message ...

>On Wed, 10 May 2000 17:15:40 -0700, em...@thebottom.NOSPAM (Ken
>Bowden) wrote:
>
>>I believe the intimidation tactics used below one of the ugliest forms
>>disinformation agents use on the internet today. Last year, while posting
>>opinions to a public board from my terminal at work, several people
>>similiar to this character Wollmann contacted my employer with hundreds of
>>emails detailing how I'm insane. Needless to say, I lost my job.
>
>I *hate* when Usenet flames go real life

>Pam

In this case you are blaming someone who pointed out that McElwaine posted
from one account through Deja with an AOL address for the same tactics that
Wollmann uses. I bet what happened was that you followed up to Wollmann(?)
and sent him an e-mail because the asshole set followups to poster. He used
this to complain through sockpuppets and that got your job nuked. Don't
blame the tools, blame the kook and the idiot at your job for believing him.
Next time use this: www.smbtech.com/ed

Ken Bowden

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00
In article <8fdbpg$gf9$1...@wilhelp.databasix.com>, "Cujo"
<cu...@usenet-performance-art.org> wrote:

> In this case you are blaming someone who pointed out that McElwaine posted
> from one account through Deja with an AOL address for the same tactics that
> Wollmann uses. I bet what happened was that you followed up to Wollmann(?)
> and sent him an e-mail because the asshole set followups to poster. He used
> this to complain through sockpuppets and that got your job nuked. Don't
> blame the tools, blame the kook and the idiot at your job for believing him.
> Next time use this: www.smbtech.com/ed

Thanks for the information! I'm looking at your page now.

-- Ken

Beep

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00
On Wed, 10 May 2000 21:06:08 -0700, "Cujo"
<cu...@usenet-performance-art.org> wrote:

>Beep wrote in message ...
>>On Wed, 10 May 2000 17:15:40 -0700, em...@thebottom.NOSPAM (Ken
>>Bowden) wrote:
>>
>>>I believe the intimidation tactics used below one of the ugliest forms
>>>disinformation agents use on the internet today. Last year, while posting
>>>opinions to a public board from my terminal at work, several people
>>>similiar to this character Wollmann contacted my employer with hundreds of
>>>emails detailing how I'm insane. Needless to say, I lost my job.
>>
>>I *hate* when Usenet flames go real life
>

>>Pam
>

>In this case you are blaming someone who pointed out that McElwaine posted
>from one account through Deja with an AOL address for the same tactics that
>Wollmann uses. I bet what happened was that you followed up to Wollmann(?)
>and sent him an e-mail because the asshole set followups to poster. He used
>this to complain through sockpuppets and that got your job nuked. Don't
>blame the tools, blame the kook and the idiot at your job for believing him.
>Next time use this: www.smbtech.com/ed

I'm very familiar with that site, thanks :)

You seem to be speaking to me here but I have no clue as to the
particulars of this situation.

Hugs

Beep

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00

You were talking to Ken! Ok!
I got it now ;)

God I'm tired ;)

Ken Bowden

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00

> You were talking to Ken! Ok!
> I got it now ;)
>
> God I'm tired ;)
>
> Pam

I am new and so I just assume that friendly advice is meant for me.

Thanks!

Cujo

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00

Ken Bowden wrote in message ...

>In article <8fdbpg$gf9$1...@wilhelp.databasix.com>, "Cujo"
><cu...@usenet-performance-art.org> wrote:
>

>> In this case you are blaming someone who pointed out that McElwaine
posted
>> from one account through Deja with an AOL address for the same tactics
that
>> Wollmann uses. I bet what happened was that you followed up to
Wollmann(?)
>> and sent him an e-mail because the asshole set followups to poster. He
used
>> this to complain through sockpuppets and that got your job nuked. Don't
>> blame the tools, blame the kook and the idiot at your job for believing
him.
>> Next time use this: www.smbtech.com/ed
>
>Thanks for the information! I'm looking at your page now.

Not my page, Steve Burnett is responsible for the work. Keep it in mind when
Ed the loon starts his shit the next time. BTW, you need to be able to tell
Ed Wollmann from a few copycats that parody him. The person you flamed was
someone posting as edwol...@diediedie.net. That's not Ed the asshole, it's
someone making fun of him. Since you claim to be a webmaster, it might help
to know the difference.

Cujo

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00

wrote:

>> You were talking to Ken! Ok!
>> I got it now ;)
>>
>> God I'm tired ;)
>>
>> Pam
>>

>I am new and so I just assume that friendly advice is meant for me.
>
>Thanks!

It is. Pam's just tired.

Beep

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00

I am.

How'd you know ;)

Ken Bowden

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00
In article <8fdf9q$kol$1...@valis.databasix.com>, "Cujo"
<cu...@usenet-performance-art.org> wrote:

> Not my page, Steve Burnett is responsible for the work. Keep it in mind when
> Ed the loon starts his shit the next time. BTW, you need to be able to tell
> Ed Wollmann from a few copycats that parody him. The person you flamed was
> someone posting as edwol...@diediedie.net. That's not Ed the asshole, it's
> someone making fun of him. Since you claim to be a webmaster, it might help
> to know the difference.

Thanks! That webpage was shocking. Despite everything I've seen over the
last thirty years, my naieve nature still thrusts me into a state of
disbelief that people can be so base and inhumane.

Beep

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00
On Wed, 10 May 2000 22:18:23 -0700, em...@thebottom.NOSPAM (Ken
Bowden) wrote:

>In article <8fdf9q$kol$1...@valis.databasix.com>, "Cujo"
><cu...@usenet-performance-art.org> wrote:
>

>> Not my page, Steve Burnett is responsible for the work. Keep it in mind when
>> Ed the loon starts his shit the next time. BTW, you need to be able to tell
>> Ed Wollmann from a few copycats that parody him. The person you flamed was
>> someone posting as edwol...@diediedie.net. That's not Ed the asshole, it's
>> someone making fun of him. Since you claim to be a webmaster, it might help
>> to know the difference.
>
>Thanks! That webpage was shocking. Despite everything I've seen over the
>last thirty years, my naieve nature still thrusts me into a state of
>disbelief that people can be so base and inhumane.
>
>-- Ken

Our Ed...so special :)

Beep

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00
On Wed, 10 May 2000 23:57:52 -0400, Avital Pilpel <ap...@columbia.edu>
wrote:

Well if you are going to be sending it to some journal, won't you have
to decide if you are going to collaborate with Tom Kerr, or become his
academic rival?

After all, he told me in email he is in London specifically to attend
a Kwantum Kookology conference!

For your reference:
http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=606961510

The world awaits your decision!

Pam ;)

Therion Ware

May 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/11/00
On Wed, 10 May 2000 22:44:18 GMT, McElw...@aol.com wrote in
alt.atheism:

> IMPRINTING OTHERS' PAST LIVES ONTO YOUR OWN SOUL !

At it again Robert? I bet the sysadmin at the University of Wisconsin,
uwec.edu, will be really pleased about that.
--
"Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You."
- Attrib: Pauline Reage.

Kevin Burnett

May 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/11/00
edwol...@diediedie.net (Ed Wollmann's sane twin) wrote in
<8fctc5$cjv$1...@valis.databasix.com>:

>McElw...@aol.com wrote in message <8fconv$6c6$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...
>>

>> IMPRINTING OTHERS' PAST LIVES ONTO YOUR OWN SOUL !
>

>SNIP!
>
>It's springtime and the fancies of a kook follow. Posting from

[snip]

>Just when we needed fresh kooks, Bobby shows up.

Robert McElwaine is not a "fresh kook". He won Kook of the Month
in July of 1994.

--
k...@catnip.org http://www.catnip.org/
"DOS is Disk Operating System. It's needed by the disk, not by your operating

el...@no.spam

May 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/11/00
In article <8fconv$6c6$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>, <McElw...@aol.com> wrote:

> IMPRINTING OTHERS' PAST LIVES ONTO YOUR OWN SOUL !

ROFLMAO!

Equin0x

May 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/11/00
On Wed, 10 May 2000 McElw...@aol.com wrote:

> Chapter 8 of the book is about "IMPRINTING". According
> to this chapter, a Soul can withdraw a complete record of a
> past life of another person from the Akashic records, and

> permanently IMPRINT this information onto his own Soul...
> [major snippage]

> There is a method which is far too complex to understand.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"It doesn't make sense, but that's okay because it's complex!"

Arg.

Eq.

--

http://chasingtornados.com/equin0x

Pedantus

May 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/11/00

Ken Bowden <em...@thebottom.NOSPAM> wrote in message

> I believe the intimidation tactics used below one of the ugliest forms
> disinformation agents use on the internet today. Last year, while
posting
> opinions to a public board from my terminal at work,

So what was *your* first mistake?...:)

Rog

Avital Pilpel

May 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/11/00
On Thu, 11 May 2000, Equin0x wrote:

> > There is a method which is far too complex to understand.
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> "It doesn't make sense, but that's okay because it's complex!"

As a famous scientist once said: "Complicated nonsense is still nonsense."

Avital Pilpel

paul

May 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/11/00

Avital Pilpel <ap...@columbia.edu> schreef in berichtnieuws
Pine.GSO.4.10.100051...@merhaba.cc.columbia.edu...

> That is true and nonsense said by 6 billion people stays also nonsense
paul

Jules

May 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/12/00
Doofus em...@thebottom.NOSPAM (Ken Bowden) jabbered:

>In article <8fdf9q$kol$1...@valis.databasix.com>, "Cujo"
><cu...@usenet-performance-art.org> wrote:
>

>> Not my page, Steve Burnett is responsible for the work. Keep it in mind when
>> Ed the loon starts his shit the next time. BTW, you need to be able to tell
>> Ed Wollmann from a few copycats that parody him. The person you flamed was
>> someone posting as edwol...@diediedie.net. That's not Ed the asshole, it's
>> someone making fun of him. Since you claim to be a webmaster, it might help
>> to know the difference.
>
>Thanks! That webpage was shocking. Despite everything I've seen over the
>last thirty years, my naieve nature still thrusts me into a state of
>disbelief that people can be so base and inhumane.

Troll.

*plonk*

--
Jules.

"A stupid is, a stupid does"...Gump.

Ken Bowden

May 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/12/00
In article <391d3328...@news.supernews.com>, bo...@NOSPAM.vornet.com wrote:

> On Wed, 10 May 2000 17:15:40 -0700, in alt.astrology
> em...@thebottom.NOSPAM (Ken Bowden) wrote:
>
> >I believe the intimidation tactics used below one of the ugliest forms
> >disinformation agents use on the internet today. Last year, while posting

> >opinions to a public board from my terminal at work, several people
> >similiar to this character Wollmann contacted my employer with hundreds of
> >emails detailing how I'm insane. Needless to say, I lost my job.
> >

> >THINK before you POST. Blind Transom goes both ways.
> >
> >-- Ken
>

> Ken,
> Bobby the boobie is a net kook.
> He is also listed by several news admins. as a news service abuser.
>
> Step over to dejanews and see how many places he posted this same
> article. if he posted in to several groups and only listed one group
> in his message line then he is avoiding a element of his ISPs rules.
> The practice of avoiding the cancelbots by multi posting is well know.
> many net abusers, like Bobby and Turi, use this method.
>
> The technical term is called Velveta, IIRC.
>

> Second thing is most employers have rules about what you can and can't
> do from your business contacted Terminal/usenet. While It may have not
> been nice for someone to contact your employer, but if you were
> using/misusing your work account, then they had every right to jack
> you up for it.
>

> --
> Bob Officer
> "YOU HAVE TROUBLE UNDERSTANDING WHY I ASK YOU WHAT THE PURPOSE OF LIVING
> IS, IN A DISCUSSION WHERE YOU CHALLENGE THE IDEAS ABOUT REALITY I
> PROPOSE? YOU ARE A KOOK!" Edmond Wollmann

Thanks for the heads-up!

- Ken

[reposted because of HipClone cancel]

May 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/12/00

Thanks for the heads-up!

- Ken

========= WAS CANCELLED BY =======:
Subject: cmsg cancel <email-12050...@user-33qtm6k.dialup.mindspring.com>
From: Mainstreet <Mains...@iplweb.org>
Sender: em...@thebottom.NOSPAM (Ken Bowden)
Date: 18 May 2000 12:37:18 GMT

<email-12050...@user-33qtm6k.dialup.mindspring.com> cancelled by em...@thebottom.NOSPAM (Ken Bowden)

el...@no.spam

May 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/13/00
Bob Officer <bo...@NOSPAM.vornet.com> wrote:

>The technical term is called Velveta, IIRC.

Some people have tried to use that term. Many of us just find
it to be silly and shun its use.

dreammin7

May 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/13/00

Bob Officer wrote in message <391cc78a...@news.supernews.com>...
>On Sat, 13 May 2000 02:35:07 GMT, in alt.astrology el...@no.spam ()
>wrote:
>it still is spam, not matter how it is described...

>is that what you are trying to say?

Heh

>thestudent:Thismanisworking,ofcourse.Probablymorethanonejob,oratleast
>afull-timejobplusademandinghobby,ortwo,orthree.withHe'llmakelove
>toyouwhenheisfinishedeating,butthatcouldbeawhile.OTOHyoudon'twanta
>hungryandcrankycrabinyourbed,sohelphimstuffhisfacefirstrising

dreammin7

May 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/13/00

Heh

========= WAS CANCELLED BY =======:
Subject: cmsg cancel <HP3T4.57696$MZ2.6...@news1.wwck1.ri.home.com>
From: Mainstreet <Mains...@iplweb.org>
Sender: "dreammin7" <drea...@home.com>

NewsGroups: alt.astrology

Date: 18 May 2000 12:36:58 GMT

<HP3T4.57696$MZ2.6...@news1.wwck1.ri.home.com> cancelled by "dreammin7" <drea...@home.com>

[reposted because of HipClone cancel]

May 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/13/00

Subject: cmsg cancel <shpfqrm...@news.supernews.com>
From: Mainstreet <Mains...@iplweb.org>
Sender: el...@no.spam ()

NewsGroups: alt.astrology

Date: 18 May 2000 12:37:07 GMT

<shpfqrm...@news.supernews.com> cancelled by el...@no.spam ()

mcelw...@my-deja.com

Jul 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/26/00
McElw...@aol.com wrote:

> [...]

> extremely DYSFUNCTIONAL compared to most of the rest of the
> civilized physical Universe.
>
> I do NOT recall ever hearing or reading about
> "IMPRINTING" anywhere before. However, it does explain some
> apparent paradoxes that sometimes appear in hypnotic past
> life regressions. For example, some past lives have each
> been claimed by more than one person. Also, sometimes a
> person under hypnotic past life regression will claim to be
> two or more people whose lives overlapped in terms of time
> frame.
>
> Every person should consider the possibility that
> sometime in the future, after s/he dies, every detail of his
> or her present life might be IMPRINTED onto another Soul
> seeking to REincarnate !
>
> I think that Chapter 8 of "Keepers of the Garden" by
> Dolores Cannon should be REQUIRED READING for EVERYone !

Steve Knight

Jul 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/26/00
On Thu, 27 Jul 2000 04:29:33 GMT, jan...@my-deja.com wrote:

snippage of previous idiocy

>I was told by an entity from the other side (Ashtar through a channeler)
>that I was a starseed. Can you tell me what that is? This book sounds
>interesting, I think I'll get it.
>
>Jane

You are an idiot. A moron. A complete and total dumb fuck. Is your
life so pitiful that you have to believe in the mumbo jumbo shit of
superstition? Channelers? What crap! Wanna buy a cottonn mine, Dumbo?

Humans!

Sometimes, I'm so ashamed.

Steve Knight #855
Knight of BAAWA

Gary Shannon

Jul 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/26/00

<el...@no.spam> wrote in message news:snvffm...@news.supernews.com...

> In article <8lodr9$pm6$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>, <jan...@my-deja.com> wrote:
>
> >I was told by an entity from the other side
>
> ROFLMAO!

Just as long at it wasn't my patented twin spirit guides Gozinta and
Gozouta. They whisper in my ears: Gozinta, one ear, and Gozouta, the other.

--gary

jan...@my-deja.com

Jul 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/27/00
In article <8lnmhu$977$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

mcelw...@my-deja.com wrote:
> In article <8fconv$6c6$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
> McElw...@aol.com wrote:
> >
> > This particular book is entirely
> > based on the hypnotic past life regressions of a guy called
> > Phil, who turned out to be a "STARSEED", (a Soul who has
> > reincarnated into this world now from ANOTHER solar system).
> > [ There are now about 110 MILLION Starseeds in this world,
> > about two per cent of the world's population. Most of them
> > do NOT yet consciously know who they really are.]

I was told by an entity from the other side (Ashtar through a channeler)

that I was a starseed. Can you tell me what that is? This book sounds
interesting, I think I'll get it.

Jane

el...@no.spam

Jul 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/27/00
In article <8lodr9$pm6$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>, <jan...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>I was told by an entity from the other side

ROFLMAO!

Edmond Wollmann

Jul 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/27/00
mcelw...@my-deja.com wrote:
> In article <8fconv$6c6$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
> McElw...@aol.com wrote:
> >

> > IMPRINTING OTHERS' PAST LIVES ONTO YOUR OWN SOUL !

Not possible. You will create your version of their identity, but it
will still be your version none-the-less.
We create our reality utterly as the product of what we believe or have
been taught to believe is true. And you can create this illusion if you
wish, but you will still be using 100% of your own power to do so.

The ability to discern anothers momentum and self-definition is
completely dependent upon your own freedom of thought, discernment, and
liberation from the collective subjective value judgments that you are
taught from birth.

"The recognition and taking to heart of the subjective determination of
knowledge in general, and of psychological knowledge in particular, are
basic conditions for the scientific and impartial evaluation of a
psyche different from that of the observing subject. These conditions
are fulfilled only when the observer is sufficiently informed about the
nature and scope of his own personality. He can, however, be
sufficiently informed only when he has in large measure freed himself
from the levelling influence of collective opinions and thereby arrived
at a clear conception of his own individuality . . . "The collective
attitude hinders the recognition and evaluation of a psychology
different from the subject's, because the mind that is collectively
oriented is quite incapable of thinking and feeling in any other way
than by projection."

...My evenings are taken up very largely with
astrology. I make horoscopic calculations in order
to find a clue to the core of psychological truth.
C. G. Jung, in a letter to Sigmund Freud.

http://astroconsulting.com/FAQs/essays.htm

--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2000 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

el...@no.spam

Jul 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/27/00
In article <8lohit$s1k$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
Edmond Wollmann <edmond_...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>Not possible.

How would *you* know?

dr. digger

Jul 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/27/00
jan...@my-deja.com wrote:

> I was told by an entity from the other side (Ashtar through a channeler)
> that I was a starseed. Can you tell me what that is?

Yes. Being starseed means your body contains special matter that
was created by supernova. This material has special properties that
will serve you for the rest of your life.

> This book sounds interesting, I think I'll get it.

Please don't bother. McElwaine is a chronic spammer, shameless con
artist, and noted kook. May I recommend reading something based on
verifiable fact, such as "A Brief History of Time" or one of Carl
Sagan's works.

Carl Kolchak

Jul 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/27/00

deja.com> wrote:

>> >I was told by an entity from the other side
>>
>> ROFLMAO!
>>

>Just as long at it wasn't my patented twin spirit guides
Gozinta and
>Gozouta. They whisper in my ears: Gozinta, one ear, and
Gozouta, the other.

>--gary

Weren't they professors at Whatsa Matta University?

Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com.
Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com

Hugh Jeffcoat

Jul 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/27/00

ELLIS the number one hemorrhoid strikes again.

Mike Combs

Jul 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/27/00
Carl Kolchak wrote:

> Weren't they professors at Whatsa Matta University?

Hadn't seen nor thought of "Tank McNamara" in a long time. Is it still
in syndication?

--

Regards,
Mike Combs

Cujo

Jul 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/27/00

jan...@my-deja.com wrote in message <8lodr9$pm6$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...

>In article <8lnmhu$977$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
> mcelw...@my-deja.com wrote:
>> In article <8fconv$6c6$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
>> McElw...@aol.com wrote:
>> >
>> > This particular book is entirely
>> > based on the hypnotic past life regressions of a guy called
>> > Phil, who turned out to be a "STARSEED", (a Soul who has
>> > reincarnated into this world now from ANOTHER solar system).
>> > [ There are now about 110 MILLION Starseeds in this world,
>> > about two per cent of the world's population. Most of them
>> > do NOT yet consciously know who they really are.]
>
>I was told by an entity from the other side (Ashtar through a channeler)
>that I was a starseed. Can you tell me what that is? This book sounds

>interesting, I think I'll get it.
>
>Jane

Cujo

Jul 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/27/00

Hugh Jeffcoat wrote in message <3980684b...@news1.accutek.com>...

>On Thu, 27 Jul 2000 06:09:48 GMT, el...@no.spam () wrote:
>
>>In article <8lohit$s1k$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
>>Edmond Wollmann <edmond_...@my-deja.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Not possible.
>>
>>How would *you* know?
>>
>ELLIS the number one hemorrhoid strikes again.

Jeffy, the king of evaders whines again!

Peat Jeffcoat

Jul 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/28/00
Edmond Heinz Wollmann, convicted in San Diego on 6/28/98 of a
misdemeanor (PC 555- Unlawful Entry), fined, and placed on probation,
sued for Unlawful Detainer and evicted in 3/96, past violator of Federal
and State game laws for abusing wildlife, and remorseless confessed
killer of someone's child, and remarkably cowardly yellow bellied pussy
who didn't show up for lunch at PF Chang's even though it was only five
minutes from his place and after he claimed he would meet people there

with a police escort wrote:

> In article <8lnmhu$977$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
> mcelw...@my-deja.com wrote:
> > In article <8fconv$6c6$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
> > McElw...@aol.com wrote:
> > >

> > > IMPRINTING OTHERS' PAST LIVES ONTO YOUR OWN SOUL !
>
> Not possible.

How do you know, fuckstick?

McElw...@aol.com

Sep 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/28/00

> IMPRINTING OTHERS' PAST LIVES ONTO YOUR OWN SOUL !
>
> During September 1998, I read the book "Keepers of the
> Garden", by Dolores Cannon. The author has a lot of
> experience doing HYPNOTIC PAST LIFE REGRESSIONS and writing
> books about the results. This particular book is entirely

> based on the hypnotic past life regressions of a guy called
> Phil, who turned out to be a "STARSEED", (a Soul who has
> reincarnated into this world now from ANOTHER solar system).
> [ There are now about 110 MILLION Starseeds in this world,
> about two per cent of the world's population. Most of them
> do NOT yet consciously know who they really are.]

Spamster

Sep 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/28/00