Nonlocal Astrological

EHWollmann

Sep 26, 2000, 11:25:51 PM9/26/00
In support of the idea of creating one's reality and that the horoscope makes
sense from the holographic view, I here present an excerpt from the Holographic
Universe by Michael Talbot.

In order for the horoscope to be a reflection to the senses of another aspect
that is not necessarily physical, we must acknowledge the current theories of
reality being IMPLICATE and enfolded. In other words as in experiments where
photons were shown to act as if they were connected even though no physical
connection could be made, (Alain Aspect, Jean Dalibard, Gerard Roger of
University of paris -Optics) this aspect known as a "nonlocal" implication
reveals all particles are continually interacting and separating so that this
evidence of the interconnectedness of "All That Is" "the nonlocal aspects of
quantum systems is therefore a general property of nature."(Paul Davis,
"Superforce", New York, 1984, page 48).

This nonlocal aspect reflects the idea that although physically untestable
(which by the way MANY theories still are and may be for many years-such as
superstring theories etc.) are never- the-less supported by these studies with
some evidence of the interconnectedness of the universe. This just makes sense
to me intuitively and I am quite sure it will not be long when science will
validate what astrologers have known for a long time. That our consciousness is
reflected in and is a part of the surrounding cosmos. As above so below.

The main architects of this astonishing idea are two of the world's
most eminent thinkers: University of London physicist David Bohm,
a protege of Einstein's and one of the world's most respected quantum
physicists; and Karl Pribram, a neurophysiologist at Stanford Univer-
sity and author of the classic neuropsychological textbook Languages
of the Brain.

Pribram and Bohm Together
Considered together, Bohm and Pribram's theories provide a profound
new way of looking at the world: Our brains mathematically con-
struct objective reality by interpreting frequencies that are ulti-
mately projections from another dimension, a deeper order of exis-
tence that is beyond both space and time: The brain is a hologram
enfolded in a holographic universe.
For Pribram, this synthesis made him realize that the objective
world does not exist, at least not in the way we are accustomed to
believing. What is "out there" is a vast ocean of waves and frequen-
cies, and reality looks concrete to us only because our brains are able
to take this holographic blur and convert it into the sticks and stones
and other familiar objects that make up our world. How is the brain
(which itself is composed of frequencies of matter) able to take
something as insubstantial as a blur of frequencies and make it seem
solid to the touch? "The kind of mathematical process that Bekesy
simulated with his vibrators is basic to how our brains construct our
image of a world out there," Pribram states.' In other words, the
smoothness of a piece of fine china and the feel of beach sand be-
neath our feet are really just elaborate versions of the phantom limb
syndrome.
According to Pribram this does not mean there aren't china cups and
grains of beach sand out there. It simply means that a china cup has
two very different aspects to its reality. When it is filtered through the lens
of our brain it manifests as a cup. But if we could get rid of our lenses, we'd
experience it as an interference pattern. Which one is real and which is
illusion? "Both are real to me," says Pribram, "or, if you want to say, neither
of them are real."
This state of affairs is not limited to china cups. We, too, have two
very different aspects to our reality. We can view ourselves as physical bodies
moving through space. Or we can view ourselves as a blur of interference
patterns enfolded throughout the cosmic hologram.
Bohm believes this second point of view might even be the more
correct, for to think of ourselves as a holographic mind/brain looking
at a holographic universe is again an abstraction, an attempt to sepa-
rate two things that ultimately cannot be separated.
Do not be troubled if this is difficult to grasp. It is relatively easy to
understand the idea of holism in something that is external to us, like an
apple in a hologram. What makes it difficult is that in this case we are not
looking at the hologram. We are part of the hologram.
The difficulty is also another indication of how radical a revision
Bohm and Pribram are trying to make in our way of thinking. But it
is not the only radical revision. Pribram's assertion that our brains
construct objects pales beside another of Bohm's conclusions: that we
even construct space and time. The implications of this view are
just one of the subjects that will be examined as we explore the effect
Bohm and Pribram's ideas have had on the work of researchers in other fields.

"You want me to leave, you want me stay. You ask me to come back you turn and
walk away!
You want to be lovers, and you want to be friends--I'm losing my patience
you're nearing the end!!!
Treat me right!
Treat me right!
Open your eyes, maybe you'll see the light--OOOOhhhhhh treeeeeaaaatt mmmmmeeeee
riiiiiggghhhhttt!!!!" Pat Benatar "Treat Me Right"

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
(c) 2000 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.e-wollmann.com/
http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/tableof.htm

Widdershins

Sep 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/27/00
On 27 Sep 2000 03:25:51 GMT, ehwol...@aol.com (EHWollmann) wrote:

>In support of the idea of creating one's reality and that the horoscope makes
>sense from the holographic view, I here present an excerpt

When Wollmann constricts our view by jumping up and
down naked in public, we are broken.
The breadth of vision that Eddieeeeeee's anus imparts when this
constriction and forgetting is healed, is the butt crack of
Chiron. Integrity is the recognition that Wollmann is completely
devoid. Knowing that we are creating our kooks on all levels no
matter what, takes. When it looks like things are "wrong" ,
you know Eddieeeeeee has been posting. When we come to
that realization, we can posit that our "expectations" are not
being met.

But Eddieeeeeee is obsessed with every little detail; to
consciously "control" every little aspect of alt.astrology, because he
believes he is the creator of ALL of the reality being experienced.
But dissolving this focus allows us to realize that Eddieeeeeee is a
kook. We KNOW Eddieeeeeee is lying in wait for us, and is against us.
This empowerment comes from the recognition of the INTEGRAL reality
of the oversoul that it is something that Eddieeeeeee has no idea of.
This constricted view is what allows us to tease the shit out of him.
ISPs everywhere, want to silence Eddieeeeeee, (Vulcan/Klingon).
When his voice is silenced long enough we can sometimes discuss
astrology without acrimony.

We are now collectively experiencing the "conflict" between the
spiritual Eddieeeeeee, and reality of the material asshole. In Bayjor
and Romulus, this reflects the connection between our belief in our
own worth and resources (BankAmerica) and how we believe we can scam
these resources from others. Psychologically we know that Eddieeeeeee
is a raving loon.

If you are INCLINED to Saturnine views, this will give you a good look
at Eddieeeeeee's butt crack. If you are inclined to escapism (the
negative reinforcing beliefs associated with Neptune) You can avoid
this sickening spectacle. We have all the tools and abilities we need
at any given moment. THIS is the recognition of Eddieeeeeee's
kookiness.

The heeling or spamming that occurs at Octagon, the TRANSITION
symbolized by Octagon, is the awakening that Eddieeeeeee is a fucking
idiot. All the resources are there, nothing is out of line, and we can
share and complement because we know what Eddieeeeeee is like:
STOOPID! Accepting that posts are there for OUR reasons, placed there
by OUR resourcefulness and higher self, will defeat Eddieeeeee in the
future as it has in the past. This reason may NOT be testable, may NOT
be readily apparent, may NOT be the way we think it "should be" but
it will certainly be the way it needs to be or has to be because of
the momentums created thus far.

So, until this letting go of Eddieeeeeee's views occurs through the
heeling transition of perspective at Octagon, the awakening of Ed's
anus must be through the unexpected, the disruptive, and perhaps, like
the lightning bolt which is reflective of Wollmanniacal energy, be
quite a fart, and may scorch those whose rigidity-unbending and
unyielding forgot to get out of the way, and are unfortunate enough to
stand and smell the stench. Crystallization is caused by this fart and
limits the ability to move out of the way, and avoid the noisesome
stink. Our trust is broken, therefore the farting may burn your eyes,
rather than enlighten.

As always, this is simply a lie, a view, it is not intended as truth.
But I do insist everyone believe it, simply because I say it.
But I will be me. A spammer, liar, bully, and control freak.
Thank you for allowing me to share this.

[...]

Eddieeeeee, that's the most intelligent thing you've ever written.

Widdershins

Skepticult Member #159-904378-909

My inner child is a mean little fucker.

Lily

Sep 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/28/00
to EHWollmann
When you draw an astrology chart for another person, whose reality is being drawn,
the subject's or that of the astrologer? How can the astrologer make the
distinction between his own and another's reality? I ask this from the perspective
of reality as created by each experiencer, as discussed by Michael Talbot's
Holographic Universe model.

Edmond H. Wollmann

Sep 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/29/00
In a message dated 9/28/2000 12:45:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
su...@home.com writes:

> When you draw an astrology chart for another person, whose reality is
being
> drawn,
> the subject's or that of the astrologer?

The subject is creating the interaction with me and vice versa, but I
am discerning the reality of the client. This is discussed in my text,
but briefly, no one can experience anything that is not a part of them
on some level. Therefore, the reality is co-created and the counselor
must be at or above the understanding and integration of the client.
Discernment is the ability to observe a reality and belief system
without being caught up in the belief system of the observed.
Projection is the effect of the observer projecting their beliefs into
the chart of the observed. This comes from lack of insight and
knowledge of the self on the part of the counselor. The consciousness
and awareness of the counselor is of utmost importance. No one can
interpret a life or level at which they themselves have not, or cannot
function.
Also, this was clarified by Carl Jung in the following statement. Not
being caught up in collective beliefs, frees the one doing the
discernment;

"The recognition and taking to heart of the subjective determination of
knowledge in general, and of psychological knowledge in particular, are
basic conditions for the scientific and impartial evaluation of a
psyche different from that of the observing subject. These conditions
are fulfilled only when the observer is sufficiently informed about the
nature and scope of his own personality. He can, however, be
sufficiently informed only when he has in large measure freed himself
from the levelling influence of collective opinions and thereby arrived
at a clear conception of his own individuality . . "The collective
attitude hinders the recognition and evaluation of a
psychology different from the subject's, because the mind that is
collectively oriented is quite incapable of thinking and feeling in
any other way than by projection."

In other words, the observer is not chained to the subjective values of
the collective which acts as a parameter or lens affecting objectivity.

> How can the astrologer make the
> distinction between his own and another's reality?

How well one knows the self, detetrmines to a great extent the clarity
of the perception and distinction between projecting and discerning.
Also, the client tells (the astute) astrologer by their responses to
the beliefs the astrologer identifies from the chart.

> I ask this from the
> perspective
> of reality as created by each experiencer, as discussed by Michael
Talbot's
> Holographic Universe model.

Michael Talbot does not integrate psychological or metaphysical
understanding into his model. I do. Although each reality is distinct,
it is also a shared co-created reality experience and aligns with the
most close vibration of other co-creators, or serves to assist in
realigning them.
I hope this is helpful.
Thank you for your interest.
EHW

"Whatcha trying to do to my soul?
Whatcha trying to do to my soul?
Well everything I had was yours, but now I'm closing all the doors...I
say, Whatcha trying to do to my head?
Say whatcha trying to do to my head?
Well now I'm gonna draw the line, cause you aint gonna take my mind--
whatch trying to do to my heeeeeaaaadddd!!!!???
YOU BETTER RUN!!!!YOU BETTER HIDE!!!!
YOU BETTER LEAVE---FROM MY SIDE!!!
YOU BETTER RUN, YOU BETTER HIDE!!!
I said go away, and leave me alone!! I can't stand you no more!"
Pat Benatar "Crimes of Passion"

--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2000 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

el...@no.spam

Sep 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/29/00
In article <8r32s1$k0c$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

Edmond H. Wollmann <woll...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>The subject is creating the interaction with me and vice versa, but I
>am discerning the reality of the client.

Translation: I'm checking the size of his wallet.

--
"You are abusing this group again asshole. Are you going to put a page
up on yourself ?? You dumb fuck. Why don't you answer the SDSU

http://lart.com/ed/

Spamster

Sep 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/29/00

"Edmond H. Wollmann" wrote:

> In a message dated 9/28/2000 12:45:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> su...@home.com writes:
>

> > When you draw an astrology chart for another person, whose reality is
> being
> > drawn,
> > the subject's or that of the astrologer?
>

> The subject is creating the interaction with me and vice versa, but I
> am discerning the reality of the client.

You don't know anything about reality, kook.

Mr. Sweetness & Light.

Sep 29, 2000, 8:17:08 PM9/29/00

Edmond H. Wollmann wrote in message <8r32s1$k0c$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...

>In a message dated 9/28/2000 12:45:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
>su...@home.com writes:
>
>> When you draw an astrology chart for another person, whose reality is
>being
>> drawn,
>> the subject's or that of the astrologer?
>
>The subject is creating the interaction with me and vice versa, but I
>am discerning the reality of the client. This is discussed in my text,
>but briefly, no one can experience anything that is not a part of them
>on some level. Therefore, the reality is co-created and the counselor
>must be at or above the understanding and integration of the client.

So far it sounds like you are doing a cold read.

>Discernment is the ability to observe a reality and belief system
>without being caught up in the belief system of the observed.

Then trying to get at her purse and checkbook.

>Projection is the effect of the observer projecting their beliefs into
>the chart of the observed. This comes from lack of insight and
>knowledge of the self on the part of the counselor. The consciousness
>and awareness of the counselor is of utmost importance. No one can
>interpret a life or level at which they themselves have not, or cannot
>function.

So you can only interpret charts of bankrupt kooks?

>Also, this was clarified by Carl Jung in the following statement. Not
>being caught up in collective beliefs, frees the one doing the
>discernment;
>
>"The recognition and taking to heart of the subjective determination of
>knowledge in general, and of psychological knowledge in particular, are
>basic conditions for the scientific and impartial evaluation of a
>psyche different from that of the observing subject. These conditions
>are fulfilled only when the observer is sufficiently informed about the
>nature and scope of his own personality. He can, however, be
>sufficiently informed only when he has in large measure freed himself
>from the levelling influence of collective opinions and thereby arrived
>at a clear conception of his own individuality . . "The collective
>attitude hinders the recognition and evaluation of a
>psychology different from the subject's, because the mind that is
>collectively oriented is quite incapable of thinking and feeling in
>any other way than by projection."
>
>In other words, the observer is not chained to the subjective values of
>the collective which acts as a parameter or lens affecting objectivity.

Those 'other words' are just twaddle, Eddieeeeeee. Why can't you just say
'An individual capable of being objective'? This crap you spew is full of
Unabomber-style longwindedness. You'll never get the rubes to buy it if they
can't understand it.

>> How can the astrologer make the
>> distinction between his own and another's reality?
>

>How well one knows the self, detetrmines to a great extent the clarity
>of the perception and distinction between projecting and discerning.
>Also, the client tells (the astute) astrologer by their responses to
>the beliefs the astrologer identifies from the chart.

Cold read! String the mark along and let them tell you about themselves.
Pure scummery!

>> I ask this from the
>> perspective
>> of reality as created by each experiencer, as discussed by Michael
>Talbot's
>> Holographic Universe model.
>

>Michael Talbot does not integrate psychological or metaphysical
>understanding into his model. I do. Although each reality is distinct,
>it is also a shared co-created reality experience and aligns with the
>most close vibration of other co-creators, or serves to assist in
>realigning them.

More New Age bullshit! You do realize that you haven't addressed any of the
questions from a practical standpoint, it's all just talk. That's why your
book doesn't sell and you can't get (let alone *keep*) any clients.

>I hope this is helpful.
>Thank you for your interest.

If you invite Eddieee to visit, practice learning how to take a shower with
your wallet in your hand.

K-E-T-T-L-E-R-E-N-T-E-R-P-R-I-S-E-S

Sep 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/30/00
Edmond Heinz Wollmann, convicted in San Diego on 6/28/98 of a
misdemeanor (PC 555- Unlawful Entry), fined, and placed on probation,
sued for Unlawful Detainer and evicted in 3/96, past violator of Federal
and State game laws for abusing wildlife, and remorseless confessed

killer of another human being wrote:

> In a message dated 9/28/2000 12:45:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> su...@home.com writes:
>

> > When you draw an astrology chart for another person, whose reality is
> being
> > drawn,
> > the subject's or that of the astrologer?

The subject's pocketbook.