Nature, Resourcefull-ness and the eclipse of Aug 11, 1999

1 view

Edmond Wollmann

Nov 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/11/99
And now, not only my predictions have been proven accurate, but my
assertions that the degree points of 18 Scorpio would be the triggers.
As the aftershock in Turkeys hits on precisely the date I predicted,
India recoups from the Cyclone, and the US weather patterns and
flloding are complete;
The beginning of the Earth Changes I laid out, have now begun.

http://astroconsulting.com/FAQs/nature.htm

Here, my time stamped posts to usenet demonstrate the predictive power
of astrology when used properly to aid in our
changing consciousness with regard to Earth changes and our belief in
our separation from nature. Dis-aster means "to be
separated from the cosmos", it is this concept we believe in that
creates the de-structurizing difficulties that many may face as
our consciousness accelarates through the transformation age.

From: "Edmond H. Wollmann" <E...@astroconsulting.com>
To: E...@astroconsulting.com
Subject: Nature, Resource-fulness, and the Transformation Eclipse
8/11/99
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 05:18:20 GMT
Newsgroups:
alt.astrology,alt.astrology.metapsych,alt.paranormal,talk.religion.newag

8/10/99 © 1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603, all rights reserved

This eclipse will be felt the most in France, Italy, Bosnia, Turkey,
Pakistan and India.

This Grand Cross eclipse marks the synchronization of the
Saturn/Uranus square and the start of the de-structurization of our
commonly accepted base of resource-fullness (subjective valuations of
the "props" of
physicality). The Fixed signs of the Zodiac and the 2nd, 5th, 8th and
11th houses reflect the beliefs we maintain either
individually or collectively ABOUT abundance. Wherever these fixed
signs fall in your horoscope, will be where this
resourcefulness developmental tension will be felt. The Cardinal
signs will feel it most powerfully in their
love/worth issues, the Fixed in identity and status issues, and
Mutable will find long standing mental perspectives in need of
adjustment.
Remember, the more "difficult" these experiences "feel" (a feeling is
a reaction to a belief), the more you are resisting the
changes that are needed.
Abundance is the ability to have what you need when you need it. We
always have that, it is not something we have to "work
on". We (as a world) have twisted this idea, by placing the power
outside of the self, so that now we EXPECT certain things
to occur (like having money) to tell us we are abundant. Let's first
review the resource-fulness base astrologically.

From chapter 4 of "The Integrated Astrological Guide to Self-
Empowerment:

Fixed Signs
Taurus 2nd,- Leo 5th,-Scorpio 8th,-Aquarius 11th
The quadruplicity of worth/extension emotion
The Fixed signs and succeedent houses reflect the beliefs one holds
about the self's worth/extension issues. The
consolidation of the resources of the self towards dissemination
(Mutable always follows fixed). The accretion and attraction
of energy motion (e-motion). The tools of reality creation.
Stability, structurization and accumulation.
In Taurus-the consolidation of worth and values resources (Earth).In
Leo-the consolidation is of creative force and its
expression (Fire). In Scorpio-the consolidation is of energy motion
or e-motion itself, through the value interaction with
others-significance (Water). In Aquarius-the consolidation of co-
created idea interaction (Air).
These are the primary resourcefulness beliefs the identity (or idea)
maintains about itself and the momentums behind material
creation.
Excess- Rigidity, as the effect of the fear of "risk".
Balanced- Spiritual and material resource-fullness. The belief in the
abundance of the identity.
Low or lacking- Instability. Lack of diligence. Does not love the
self. Believes in identity limitation of resource from the lack
of validity (remember the identity quadruplicity will be the 12th
house reference
of this one-likewise this one will "limit" the next or indicate the
beliefs that limit the next).
Psychological- The need to establish the self, maintain
resourcefulness and leave remnants or established aspects of the
identity through creations.

Now, from chapter 1 of the same text:
The mystery or mystical experience leads to spiritual rebirth
(Christ). To be born again is to participate in the mystical and
mythical experience of life. Albert Einstein said;
"The most beautiful and most profound emotion we can
experience is the sensation of the mystical. It is the sower of all
true science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer
wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead. To know what is
impenetrable to us really exists, manifesting itself as highest wisdom
and the most radiant beauty which our dull faculties can comprehend
only in their most primitive forms-this knowledge, this feeling is at
the center of true religiousness."
The Christ consciousness experience is to die to the flesh and be
reborn to spirit. The tree back to Eden and non-duality, is
represented by the Christ consciousness.
The Holy Grail or chalice is attained and realized by those who
follow their bliss, excitement or inspiration and attain their
achievements through natural aggression, without separation from the
natural self, where ritual is not necessary. Orthodox
religions separate spirit and nature. There is an unwillingness to
engage in the sublime. From the perspective of the sublime
the ego diminishes and allows for the identity to become one with
nature. Nature intends the Grail. This attitude was evident
in the native American cultures who understood nature and being
supported by it and one with it. Because of their less
focused dominance perspective, they were unprepared and
unable to understand their demise as the stewards of this continent.
" How can you buy or sell the sky-the warmth of the land? The idea
is strange to us. We do not own the freshness of the air
or the sparkle of the water. How can you buy them from us? . . We
know that the white man does not understand our way.
One portion of the land is the same to him as the next, for he is a
stranger who comes in the night and takes from the land
whatever he needs. The earth is not his brother but his enemy, and
when he has conquered it, he moves on. He leaves his
fathers' graves, and his children's birthright is forgotten. . .
There is no quiet place in the white man's cities. No place to hear
the leaves of spring or the rustle of insect's wings. But
perhaps because I am a savage and do not understand, the clatter only
seems to insult the ears. And what is there to life if a
man cannot hear the lovely cry of a whippoorwill or the arguments of
the frogs around a pond at night? The Indian prefers
the soft sound of the wind darting over the face of the pond, and the
smell of the wind itself
cleansed by a midday rain, or scented with a pinon pine. The air is
precious to the red man. For all things share the same
breath the beasts, the trees, the man. The white man does not seem to
notice the air he breathes. Like a man dying for many
days, he is numb to the stench. . .When the last red man has
vanished from the earth, and the
memory is only the shadow of a cloud moving across the prairie, these
shores and forests will still hold the spirits of my
people, for they love this earth as the newborn loves its mother's
heartbeat. . . One thing we know-our God is the same.
This earth is precious to Him. Even the white man cannot be exempt
from the common destiny. Sealth, a
Duwamish chief, 1865."
Western society's focus on the individual has become so great that
it seems that spirit has been divorced from the individual
and spirit's rightful place as the only true, invisible means of
support. Abundance is not assumed, but something to be
achieved."

It is the idea of our NATURAL abundant state that will now begin to
transform. We will now begin to destructurize our value
judgements, and along with that must come economic destructurization
as well.

In a study of a "desire to help", individuals were separated into 2
groups, one group received a cookie before being asked
for help, and another group given nothing. The these groups were
asked to help another individual who needed it for as long
as they could. The same groups were also asked to distract persons or
to interfere with something they were doing.
It was found that the participants who were given something as
simple as a cookie before hand, helped 69 minutes as
opposed to those with no cookie who only offered an average of 17
minutes. But as for distracting or interfering with
another, the group with no cookie before hand, distracted someone
else 64 minutes as opposed to the pre-
cookie group who were only willing to "cause trouble" 20 minutes in
comparison.
This study reflects the idea I have asserted many times, namely that
people are inherently positive and if are allowed to
BELIEVE in their own natural abundance, will be positive,
constructive and integral in their behaviors. What special thing did
we have to do in order to deserve to exist? Nothing. We still have
not transformed the old idea that we are born at
disadvantage and have to "work" at being deserving.
Christ told us this 2000 years ago:

"Look at the birds of the air; for they sow not, neither do they
reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly father feeds
them. Are you not of more value than they?" Matthew 6:26

This eclipse moves us developmentally away from our habitual-ritual
of subjective value judgments and toward the
Jupiter/Saturn conjunction that squares Uranus. We must wake up and
recognize our choice to limit ourselves to having to
have cookies in order to allow ourselves our naturally abundant,
giving, and supportive nature.
If you have judgments of yourself and others with reference to this
belief of being inherently a "sinner", and that your are
doomed to negativity unless you "repent", "work hard at your
lessons", or other ingrained, socially approved, or otherwise
conditional love of either yourself or others, you may experience
this eclipse with the pain of your resistance to the natural
state.
If you allow yourself to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that a
creator would not create a being and then withhold the
resources it needs to be most fully that creation, then you will
experience the excitement rather than anxiety of letting your
typical physical world "props" go.
You do not HAVE to have money to be abundant, you do not HAVE
to "make sure" your love or creative extension is
"returned" before you give it, these are all ideas that reflect
DOUBT, which is NOT your natural
state. The entire Multiverse would NOT exist if the creator had any
doubt about at any moment.

All persons, in this writers belief therefore are inherently positive
or "good". And that only through perceived threat and
beliefs in resource-lessness or identity invalidation, do we become
less than helpful or unnaturally aggressive. Allow yourself
therefore to believe that "All That Is" deemed you important enough
to create YOU and by
implication would not hold the support of the Multiverse from you and
your expression.
Thank you for allowing me to share what I know to be true for me.

"I know and am persuaded by the lord Jesus that nothing is unclean of
itself; but it is unclean for anyone who thinks it is
unclean." Romans
14:14

"There is nothing good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Hamlet--
Shakespeare
--
"I want to be where the sun warms the sky! When it's time for siesta,
you can watch them go by. Beautiful faces no cares in

From: "Edmond H. Wollmann" <E...@astroconsulting.com>
To: E...@astroconsulting.com
8/11/99
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 18:19:10 GMT
Newsgroups:
alt.astrology,alt.astrology.metapsych,alt.paranormal,talk.religion.newag

I forgot to reiterate, that an eclipse of this sort lasts for 6
months, and that the 18 degree Leo point will be the trigger point
for events (all 18 degree points as well actually). Venus' station
therefore is a critical point for example. Many are trying to
say (mostly spinics) that because there were no great events
(although in my view there was) precisely at the time of the
eclipse that this invalidates the astrological indicies, hence my
update here.
Thanks

From: "Edmond H. Wollmann" <E...@astroconsulting.com>
To: E...@astroconsulting.com
Subject: Uranus and the Cave People
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 02:07:29 GMT
Newsgroups:
alt.astrology,alt.astrology.metapsych,alt.paranormal,talk.religion.newag

On October 16 the profound is made simple and powerful by the
arcturian1 when lr Mercury sextiles Pluto! On December
11-15 the philosopher hits his mark!
On January 24 2000 when the Prg SR Moon sextiles SR Uranus in 1, the
spiritual astrologer rises, demonstrates application,
and stuns the crowd!
Now, transformation is not the product of mediocrity, and insight
doesn't come from dogmatism. Revelatory leaps are made
by agility, knowledge, inspiration and trust!

--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Erik van Roode

Nov 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/11/99
In alt.astrology.metapsych Edmond Wollmann <edmond_...@my-deja.com> wrote:

> And now, not only my predictions have been proven accurate, but my
> assertions that the degree points of 18 Scorpio would be the triggers.

> As the aftershock in Turkeys hits on precisely the date I predicted,
> India recoups from the Cyclone, and the US weather patterns and
> flloding are complete;
> The beginning of the Earth Changes I laid out, have now begun.

[snip]

> I forgot to reiterate, that an eclipse of this sort lasts for 6 months

I'm sooooo impressed with those accurate predictions. Btw, I fail to
see any relevance of the 'US weather patterns', please enlighten me.

Erik

jfred

Nov 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/11/99
Edmond Wollmann <edmond_...@my-deja.com> wrote:

> And now, not only my predictions have been proven accurate, but my

<monumental screed snipped!>

Let us see what that great philosopher and superhero, The Tick, had to
say on this subject...

"The human mind is a dangerous plaything, boys. When it's used for evil,
watch out! But when it's used for good, then things are much nicer."

"Thank you for teaching us all that love is thicker than most bodily
membranes. But not quite as sticky. And that a heart full of love is
better than a body full of people. Merrilly, the feet that carried us on
the heart's path today will be the feet that soak in the steaming brew
of happiness tomorrow."

"The night is young and we have umbrellas in our drinks."

--
jfred - http://www.smbtech.com/ed/ - Some folks look for answers
Others look for fights/Some folks up in treetops/Just to look to see

Lou Minatti™

Nov 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/11/99
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> And now, not only my predictions have been proven accurate,

You made no specific predictions. None. All you did was post a bunch of
incoherent psycho-babble. Why claim otherwise, Ed? Are you trying to
encroach upon Turi's business?

--
Prepare to be spooked!
http://www.watchingyou.com

jfred

Nov 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/11/99
Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@netscape.net> wrote:

> Erik van Roode wrote:
> >
> > In alt.astrology.metapsych Edmond Wollmann <edmond_...@my-deja.com>
> > wrote:
> >

> > > And now, not only my predictions have been proven accurate, but my
> > > assertions that the degree points of 18 Scorpio would be the triggers.
> >
> > > As the aftershock in Turkeys hits on precisely the date I predicted,
> > > India recoups from the Cyclone, and the US weather patterns and
> > > flloding are complete;
> > > The beginning of the Earth Changes I laid out, have now begun.
> >

> > [snip]
> >
> > > I forgot to reiterate, that an eclipse of this sort lasts for 6 months
> >
> > I'm sooooo impressed with those accurate predictions. Btw, I fail to
> > see any relevance of the 'US weather patterns', please enlighten me.
> >
> > Erik
>

> Thats because you have no astrological knowledge.

Oh, that was soooo enlightening, buttmunch.

Edmond Wollmann

Nov 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/11/99
Erik van Roode wrote:

> In alt.astrology.metapsych Edmond Wollmann <edmond_...@my-deja.com> wrote:
>
> > And now, not only my predictions have been proven accurate, but my
> > assertions that the degree points of 18 Scorpio would be the triggers.
>
> > As the aftershock in Turkeys hits on precisely the date I predicted,
> > India recoups from the Cyclone, and the US weather patterns and
> > flloding are complete;
> > The beginning of the Earth Changes I laid out, have now begun.
>
> [snip]
>
> > I forgot to reiterate, that an eclipse of this sort lasts for 6 months
>
> I'm sooooo impressed with those accurate predictions. Btw, I fail to
> see any relevance of the 'US weather patterns', please enlighten me.
>
> Erik

Thats because you have no astrological knowledge.

--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/

http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/tableof.htm

Edmond Wollmann

Nov 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/11/99
Keera A. Fox wrote:

> Edmond Wollmann <edmond_...@my-deja.com> wrote:
>
> > And now, not only my predictions have been proven accurate, but my
> > assertions that the degree points of 18 Scorpio would be the triggers.
>
> Brilliant intro, Ed. Not even a complete sentence.

Since when is asserting 18 degree points as triggers for predictions not
a complete sentence?
You are so negative and brainwashed by "ed-harass" patterns, that you
can't even think straight.

> <snip>
> > http://astroconsulting.com/FAQs/nature.htm
> >
> Well, that's a jolly waste of time. What's posted at the site above is
> exactly the same as what follows. But with better formatting.

> > Here, my time stamped posts to usenet demonstrate the predictive power
> > of astrology when used properly to aid in our
> > changing consciousness with regard to Earth changes and our belief in
> > our separation from nature. Dis-aster means "to be
> > separated from the cosmos", it is this concept we believe in that
> > creates the de-structurizing difficulties that many may face as
> > our consciousness accelarates through the transformation age.
> >

> Yeah, right. I predicted that Bergen and regions around it would have a
> milder than usual autumn and I was right.

Well, talk about usuful now!

> I used astrology. Maybe if you
> did, too, you'd actually get something right, fucknuts.

Thats what I use, I haven't seen you discuss anything resembling
astrology yet, only silly defensive crap. Nor have I seen any of you
predict anything accurately yet. I haven't been incorrect yet.

> <Rest SNIPped>

You sure are cocky for such an ugly b----h, where's your prediction? and
supply message IDs please.
Do you lowlifes have a meaning behind calling me fucknuts or is that
just typical imbecilic talk? Or are you just desparate and like making
references to sex instead of actually having it? Judging by your ball
and chain connection to a few abusers on usenet, I can't be far off
either way.

"So I asked her for a date, she reluctantly agreed.
Then we went to my place, and she never would leave.
It's been six months, she hasn't shut up once.
I've been trying to explain! She's drivin me insane!
I don't mean to be cruel! But I'm FINISHED with you!
Talk to ya later, don't want to hear it again tonight. Talk to you
later, just save it, save it for another guy!
I'll just see you around!
She won't even miss me when she's gone, that's all right by me I'll cry
later on!" The Tubes

--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/

http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/tableof.htm

anonym™

Nov 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/11/99

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> Erik van Roode wrote:
> >
> > In alt.astrology.metapsych Edmond Wollmann <edmond_...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> >

> > > And now, not only my predictions have been proven accurate, but my
> > > assertions that the degree points of 18 Scorpio would be the triggers.
> >
> > > As the aftershock in Turkeys hits on precisely the date I predicted,
> > > India recoups from the Cyclone, and the US weather patterns and
> > > flloding are complete;
> > > The beginning of the Earth Changes I laid out, have now begun.
> >

> > [snip]
> >
> > > I forgot to reiterate, that an eclipse of this sort lasts for 6 months
> >
> > I'm sooooo impressed with those accurate predictions. Btw, I fail to
> > see any relevance of the 'US weather patterns', please enlighten me.
> >
> > Erik
>
> Thats because you have no astrological knowledge.

Is that how you enlighten people?

--
http://www.smbtech.com/ed/
http://lart.com/ed/

el...@no.spam

Nov 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/12/99
In article <382B97...@netscape.net>,
Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@netscape.net> wrote:

>Thats because you have no astrological knowledge.

Like you do? ROFLMAO! You just make shit up and/or plagiarize.

Dan Kettler

Nov 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/12/99

Keera A. Fox wrote:

"...Not even a complete sentence."

EHW: "... not a complete sentence? ... <snip>"

EHW: You are so negative and brainwashed by "ed-harass"
EHW: patterns, that you can't even think straight.

DK: I wonder about the level of expertise of the "mind control"
DK: people on USENET. Some say they are all amateurs,
DK: others say they are experts, and still others say there's
DK; a little of each.

DK: Raymond Karczewski says that there are government
DK: mind control agents on the INTERNET.

I've noted, recently, the complete lack of integrity regarding NET
rules and word interpretation. At one time, it was argued by the spin
doctors that CHARTERS were only valid if made at the inception of a
newsgroup. Of course, I disproved that, citing official USENET FAQS,
but it had been the basis of the argument that alt.paranormal could
not have a valid charter 8 years after its inception.

See the referenced URL at the end of this post. Click at the "ISP"
reference. ISPs are, sometimes, confused about conflicting
charters, and this referenced page gives good suggestions.

See the a.p. FAQ-CHARTER with explanations about
the a.p. charter at...

http://www.psicounsel.com/altparfaq.html

Then came this bogus CHARTER for alt.astrology.metapsych.
Suddenly, charters were fine after the inception of a newsgroup.
The PSEUDO-SKEPTIC-FANATICS then had a new argument.

It's like the Science Fiction Story "1984" is brought to life, now.
War = Peace Truth = Hate and you know the drill.
My truthful web pages, according to the spin-doctors, are
supposedly, "hate" pages.

The word "censor," back in 1996 meant, according to the spin-doctors,
the rightful complaints to ISPs about libelous activity. Then, when
NCAT....

http://www.psicounsel.com/discsens.html

...came about, the spin-doctors twisted "censor" to mean only the
disapproving of material before it was published.

It's sort of like the word "skeptic." I like skeptics. However, the
word "skeptic" has been twisted by the fanatics to mean something
entirely different. The use of the word by fanatics twists its
meaning to "bigot."

The spin-doctors have more of a field day on the Internet then they do
anywhere else, because it is in such a state of flux, with so much
flexibility, no central authority, ability to change rules at will,
etc. I am not against this loosely organized system, but there is
need for some INTEGRITY about meanings.

PSEUDO-SKEPTIC-FANATIC admins are running around like
chickens with their heads cut off. One only needs to look at some of
the latest activity regarding cancellation of posts in NANAU.

Some of the most fanatical non-skeptic-cult NET COPS are in their
glory when they get a little power on the net. There is no cult-like
cause for these people. They just cannot perform as men, so they
SCREW the Net.

One admin (he never said he was a skeptic or otherwise) wrote, not so
long ago, something like...

"...then the fun would begin
[cancelling posts]"

I wonder if he gets orgasms while cancelling posts. Is it really
"fun" for him?

EHW: Yeah, right. I predicted that Bergen and regions
EHW: around it would have a milder than usual autumn
EHW: and I was right.

EHW: Well, talk about usuful now!

KF: I used astrology. Maybe if you
KF: did, too, you'd actually get something right, f**knuts.

EHW: Thats what I use, I haven't seen you discuss anything
EHW: resembling astrology yet, only silly defensive crap.
EHW: Nor have I seen any of you predict anything accurately
EHW: yet. I haven't been incorrect yet.

<snip>

EHW: Do you lowlifes...

DK: That, most of them are.

EHW: ...have a meaning behind calling me f**knuts or
EHW: is that just typical imbecilic talk? Or are you just
EHW: desparate and like making references to sex
EHW: instead of actually having it? Judging by your ball
EHW: and chain connection to a few abusers on usenet,
EHW: I can't be far off either way.

DK: Looks like both to me. She is mentally imprisoned,
DK: and needs this hostile outlet for sexual gratification.

--

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/

http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/tableof.htm

--

Paranormalists, Astrologers, UFO
Enthusiasts, New Age, Mysticism

http://www.psicounsel.com/news

BlueAce69

Nov 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/12/99
In article <382ce0e6...@news.compuserve.com>,
dan@psicounselSPAM_BLOCK.com wrote:

[...a bunch of crap...]

> DK: Looks like both to me. She is mentally imprisoned,
> DK: and needs this hostile outlet for sexual gratification.

And you have the audacity to call others low lifes?

--
Rev. Doktor Adam Adam of the Frozen Tundra
BsD, BOFH, Jack Booted Thug of The New Usenet Order

Tom Kerr

Nov 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/12/99
<ngs trimmed>

In article <382ce0e6...@news.compuserve.com>,
dan@psicounselSPAM_BLOCK.com wrote:

>DK: Looks like both to me. She is mentally imprisoned,
>DK: and needs this hostile outlet for sexual gratification.

<SNORT!>

DAN, get a hobby! Do something with your life. Press flowers, design pink
titties or manufacture really stupid looking wigs.

Just do something else that doesn't make you look the complete idiot you're
making yourself out to be on Usenet.

For god's sake, do you realise what a total prat you're making of yourself?

Tom Kerr

Nov 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/12/99
In article <80gqp8$f2e$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>, BlueAce69 <bluey...@my-deja.com> wrote:
>In article <382ce0e6...@news.compuserve.com>,
> dan@psicounselSPAM_BLOCK.com wrote:
>
>[...a bunch of crap...]

>> DK: Looks like both to me. She is mentally imprisoned,
>> DK: and needs this hostile outlet for sexual gratification.
>
>And you have the audacity to call others low lifes?

Have a look in alt.usenet.kooks. There are a whole bunch of new kook awards
being announced (something to do with the year 2000). I think DAN must have
seen that and decided to begin the race for kook of the millenium right now.
With superkooks like Wollmann around, I guess he thought his campaign for net
kookery needed a jump start.

Either that, or he's completely gone off his rocker....again.

Erik van Roode

Nov 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/12/99
In alt.astrology Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@netscape.net> wrote:
> Erik van Roode wrote:
>>
>> I'm sooooo impressed with those accurate predictions. Btw, I fail to
>> see any relevance of the 'US weather patterns', please enlighten me.
>>
>> Erik

> Thats because you have no astrological knowledge.

I already knew that. I was just wondering what the point of those weather
patterns were. Can I take you not being able to say anything useful
about this as a sign that you don't have any astrological knowledge
as well? Please say something useful. I'd hate to have to read some
books just to make sure I'm not on the same level as you.

Erik

Erik van Roode

Nov 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/12/99
In alt.astrology Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@netscape.net> wrote:
> Keera A. Fox wrote:
>>
>> Edmond Wollmann <edmond_...@my-deja.com> wrote:
>>
>> > And now, not only my predictions have been proven accurate, but my
>> > assertions that the degree points of 18 Scorpio would be the triggers.
>>
>> Brilliant intro, Ed. Not even a complete sentence.

> Since when is asserting 18 degree points as triggers for predictions not
> a complete sentence?

You forgot the 'have been proven accurate' at the end of that sentence. If
you can't write long grammatically correct sentences, don't do it. If you
insist on doing it, then at least don't deny your mistakes. I'd love to
claim any 6-th grade student would do better than you, but (fortunately)
I have no experience with the USA school system.

Erik

Edmond Wollmann

Nov 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/12/99
to arctu...@earthlink.net
In article <1e14p7q.1qollyz81ucd3N%jf...@think.different>,

jf...@think.different (jfred) wrote:
> Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@netscape.net> wrote:

> > Erik van Roode wrote:

> > > In alt.astrology.metapsych Edmond Wollmann <edmond_wollmann@my-
deja.com>

triggers.

> > > [snip]

months

> > > I'm sooooo impressed with those accurate predictions. Btw, I

fail to
> > > see any relevance of the 'US weather patterns', please enlighten
me.

Earth changes include weather.

> > > Erik

> > Thats because you have no astrological knowledge.

> Oh, that was soooo enlightening, buttmunch.

What part of SIX POINT FIVE ON THE RICHTER SCALE, in one of the places
I predicted (3 months ago including Pakistan) on the DAY I predicted, 6
months ago referencing the 18 degree eclipse point (exact yesterday)....

are you haveing trouble understanding?

From: "Edmond H. Wollmann" <E...@astroconsulting.com>
To: E...@astroconsulting.com
8/11/99
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 05:18:20 GMT
Newsgroups:
alt.astrology,alt.astrology.metapsych,alt.paranormal,talk.religion.newag

8/10/99 © 1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603, all rights reserved

This eclipse will be felt the most in France, Italy, Bosnia, Turkey,

Pakistan and India. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Grand Cross eclipse marks the synchronization of the
Saturn/Uranus square and the start of the de-structurization

(DESTRUCTION) of our commonly accepted base of resource-fullness
(subjective valuations of the "props" of physicality)......

"Starry starry night, portraits hung in empty halls,
frameless heads on nameless walls, with eyes that watch the world and
can't forget,
like the strangers that you've met, the ragged men in ragged clothes,
the silver thorn of bloody rose,
lie crushed and broken on the virgin snow.
Now I think I know, what you tried to say to me,
and how you suffered for your sanity,
and how you tried to set them free, they would not listen,
they're not listening still,
perhaps they never will. "Vincent" Don McClean

Woe unto you hypocrites! Blind guides! You do not enter the kingdom of
heaven yourselves-nor do you allow others to enter. You strain at a
gnat and swallow a camel.
You bow to the letter of the law and violate the heart of the law!

Justice! Mercy! Good faith!

Yours is a house of desolation!

You shall not see me here again until you learn to cry!!

Blessed is he who comes in the name of the lord, for I and my father
are one and the same!

I come not to bring peace, but a sword.

The Christ in The synoptic gospels

jfred

Nov 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/12/99
Erik van Roode <newsp...@cthulhu.demon.nl> wrote:

> In alt.astrology Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@netscape.net> wrote:
> > Keera A. Fox wrote:

> >> Brilliant intro, Ed. Not even a complete sentence.
>
> > Since when is asserting 18 degree points as triggers for predictions not
> > a complete sentence?
>
> You forgot the 'have been proven accurate' at the end of that sentence. If
> you can't write long grammatically correct sentences, don't do it. If you
> insist on doing it, then at least don't deny your mistakes. I'd love to
> claim any 6-th grade student would do better than you, but (fortunately)
> I have no experience with the USA school system.

I know a 7th grader who not only would not try to claim that it was a
sentence, but could also tell you WHY it is not a sentence.

anonym™

Nov 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/12/99

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> In article <1e14p7q.1qollyz81ucd3N%jf...@think.different>,
> jf...@think.different (jfred) wrote:
> > Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@netscape.net> wrote:

> deja.com>

> but my
> triggers.

> predicted,

> months

> fail to
> me.
>
> Earth changes include weather.

As if we never had weather until you mentioned it, retard.

> > > Thats because you have no astrological knowledge.
>
> > Oh, that was soooo enlightening, buttmunch.
>
> What part of SIX POINT FIVE ON THE RICHTER SCALE, in one of the places
> I predicted (3 months ago including Pakistan) on the DAY I predicted, 6
> months ago referencing the 18 degree eclipse point (exact yesterday)....
>
> are you haveing trouble understanding?

The part where you're lying.

Phil Harrison

Nov 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/13/99
Dan Kettler wrote

>I've noted, recently, the complete lack of integrity regarding NET
>rules and word interpretation.

Translation: Kettler finally noticed that he is not being taken seriously by
anyone.

In another few years, he might even figure out why.

--
Phil Harrison

jfred

Nov 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/13/99
Edmond Wollmann <woll...@my-deja.com> wrote:

> In article <1e14p7q.1qollyz81ucd3N%jf...@think.different>,
> jf...@think.different (jfred) wrote:
> > Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@netscape.net> wrote:

> Earth changes include weather.

> > > Thats because you have no astrological knowledge.
>
> > Oh, that was soooo enlightening, buttmunch.
>
> What part of SIX POINT FIVE ON THE RICHTER SCALE, in one of the places

<snip>

Irrelevant, idiot. Your only response to a request for enlightenment was
to say, "That's becasue you have no astrological knowledge." That was
not enlightening. In fact, it was a non sequitur.

> http://astroconsulting.com/FAQs/nature.htm
>
> Here, my time stamped posts to usenet demonstrate the predictive power

<snip!>

What about your prediction that anonym would be paying you in August? He
didn't.

Edmond Wollmann

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99
Howard Goldstein wrote:

> On Fri, 12 Nov 1999 21:13:07 GMT, Edmond Wollmann <woll...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> : What part of SIX POINT FIVE ON THE RICHTER SCALE, in one of the places
> : I predicted (3 months ago including Pakistan) on the DAY I predicted, 6

> : months ago referencing the 18 degree eclipse point (exact yesterday)....
> :
> : are you haveing trouble understanding?
>
> Yes, with the part where you're taking credit for Carol Willis'
> prediction. See <379e2...@news2.lightlink.com>. Do you have
> anything original to post?

What's the date on it and since when are you--an abuser of alt.astrology
following predictions?
Mine are clear.

--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/

http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/tableof.htm

Dan Pressnell

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> What's the date on it and since when are you--an abuser of alt.astrology
> following predictions?
> Mine are clear.

I remember that prediction you made about a tidal wave wiping out New
York City.

It didn't happen.

Dan

Dan Kettler

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99

I wonder about the level of expertise of the "mind control"
people on USENET. Some say they are all amateurs,
others say they are experts, and still others say there's
a little of each.

Raymond Karczewski says that there are government mind control
[...]

with such twisted meanings as War = Peace.

Now we have such statements as Truth = Hate. My truthful web pages,

according to the spin-doctors, are supposedly, "hate" pages.

In 1996 the pseudo-skeptic-fanatic spin doctors twisted the meaning of
"censor" to include the rightful complaints to ISPs about libelous
activity. Then, when NCAT....

http://www.psicounsel.com/discsens.html

...came about, the spin-doctors twisted "censor" to _only_ mean the
disapproval of material before it was published.

Also twisted is the (1984 story) "newspeak" of the word "skeptic." I

like skeptics. However, the word "skeptic" has been twisted by the
fanatics to mean something entirely different. The use of the word by

fanatics twists its meaning to "bigot." When an obvious bigot calls
themself a "skeptic," and cites their expression of bigotry as what
makes them a skeptic, that is twisting the meaning.

The spin-doctors have more of a "picnic" on the Internet then they do
through most other media because it is in such a state of flux, with
so much flexibility, no central authority, and ability to change rules
at will. I am not against this loosely organized system, but there is

need for some INTEGRITY about meanings.

PSEUDO-SKEPTIC-FANATIC admins are running around like
chickens with their heads cut off. One only needs to look at some of

the November 1999 NANAU discussion of cancelled posts. Use
Dejanews: www.deja.com (select "power search")

Some of the most fanatical non-skeptic-cult "NET COPS" are in their
glory when they get a little power on the net. There is no cult-like

cause for these people. They just "SCREW" the Net.

One admin, Howard Goldstein, (I don't know if he was a skeptic or
otherwise) posted, in 1999, of "fun" cancelling posts. See...

http://www.psicounsel.com/goldstein.html

http://www.psicounsel.com/cancel.html

BlueAce69

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99

Dan Kettler <dan@psicounselSPAM_BLOCK.com> wrote in message

Groups trimmed.

[...Dan's incoherence...]

DAN charters don't mean shit in the alt. hierarchy unless the group is
designated moderated. There are also plenty of free web based discussion
applications available that you could use and have complete control over.
It's pretty obvious that the only reason you post to usenet is to get people
to visit your page. I have yet to see you make one original post pertaining
to the paranormal and your experiences with the paranormal. All you do is
cut and paste others works and whine when people call you on it.

Face it, you suck at this charlatan.

Dina O'Grogan

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99
In article <3851e865...@news.compuserve.com>,

dan@psicounselSPAM_BLOCK.com wrote:

> I wonder about the level of expertise of the "mind control"
> people on USENET. Some say they are all amateurs,
> others say they are experts, and still others say there's
> a little of each.
>
> Raymond Karczewski says that there are government mind control
> agents on the INTERNET.

So what do *you* think, Bruce?

~D~

[---]

Dan Pressnell

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99
Dina O'Grogan wrote:

> > Raymond Karczewski says that there are government mind control
> > agents on the INTERNET.
> >

> So what do *you* think, Bruce?

Bubba has been practicing his psychic abilities, and he says the answer
will probably be something like this:

"I never said I believed it, I was just passing it along, don't ask me."

Dan

anonym

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99

Dan Kettler wrote:

> Kzkdf rbkre a ogbr lpfx yneoj sls?
>
> Jycf lenm y eoes teo pbm csen.
>
> Zbod ebgo sae jni pol
> kcrmu yhl cutla myvr kce oeha
> ygwfb spsq lsbyi smpp de
> yrlr vfkb ome fl
> qhm fpr uskf cyaqe...

That was quite possibly the most coherent thing Dan has ever posted.

Ken Anglesea

Nov 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/20/99
On Fri, 19 Nov 1999 06:15:33 GMT, dan@psicounselSPAM_BLOCK.com (Dan
Kettler) wrote:

>I wonder about the level of expertise of the "mind control"
>people on USENET. Some say they are all amateurs,
>others say they are experts, and still others say there's
>a little of each.
>

>Raymond Karczewski says that there are government mind control
>agents on the INTERNET.

Sheesh, Ray is really Paranoid.

A few questions.

1 Which Government ?.

There are lot of posters around here from differnet countries.
Is Ray, insinuating or claiming that there is a world wide conspiracy
over the Internet?.

3. Are you going to ignore this and just post your stupid lists again,
who is who?.

D.R.Ken Anglesea™.Astrocricketologist.
Agnostic Astrologer Call 2995603 .SAN. 92-01766-048.
Neumekenologist™ S.N.I.P. W.W.A.S.#5
http://www.smbtech.com/ed/
http://lart.com/ed/

Dan Pressnell

Nov 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/20/99
anonym wrote:

> Dan Kettler wrote:
> >
> > Kzkdf rbkre a ogbr lpfx yneoj sls?
> >
> > Jycf lenm y eoes teo pbm csen.
> >
> > Zbod ebgo sae jni pol
> > kcrmu yhl cutla myvr kce oeha
> > ygwfb spsq lsbyi smpp de
> > yrlr vfkb ome fl
> > qhm fpr uskf cyaqe...
>
> That was quite possibly the most coherent thing Dan has ever posted.

He's been taking lessons at Tigger's School for Coherent Psychics.
Tigger tells me there's still a way to go, though.

Dan

BlueAce69

Nov 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/20/99
In article <38363BE5...@pacbell.net>,

noe...@lgfrae.net wrote:

> Dan Kettler wrote:
> >
> > Kzkdf rbkre a ogbr lpfx yneoj sls?
> >
> > Jycf lenm y eoes teo pbm csen.
> >
> > Zbod ebgo sae jni pol
> > kcrmu yhl cutla myvr kce oeha
> > ygwfb spsq lsbyi smpp de
> > yrlr vfkb ome fl
> > qhm fpr uskf cyaqe...
>
> That was quite possibly the most coherent thing Dan has ever posted.

Is dumbass x-posting to a group that's been "hip crimed"?

> --
> http://www.smbtech.com/ed/
> http://lart.com/ed/
> I know where evil dwells:
> Edmond H. Wollmann 4158 Decoro St. # 51 San Diego, CA 92122 (619)
453-2342

--

Rev. Doktor Adam Adam of the Frozen Tundra
BsD, BOFH, Jack Booted Thug of The New Usenet Order
Skep-Ti-Cult member #91-79385-837
But Ray, you *are* nuts!

Tom Kerr

Nov 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/20/99
<DAN's x-posting trimmed>

In article <3851e865...@news.compuserve.com>,

dan@psicounselSPAM_BLOCK.com wrote:

>I wonder about the level of expertise of the "mind control"
>people on USENET. Some say they are all amateurs,
>others say they are experts, and still others say there's
>a little of each.

My opinion is that there is no "mind control" on Usenet, and that the people
who think there is are completely hatstand.

<snip>

A J Sweeney

Nov 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/20/99

Tom Kerr <t...@prodigy.net> wrote in message

There is no "mind control" on Usenet... the people who think there is are
completely hatstand... we don't need to see his ID... these aren't the
droids we're looking for... you can go about your business... move along...

Cheers,
AJ Sweeney

Dan Pressnell

Nov 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/20/99
Tom Kerr wrote:

> <DAN's x-posting trimmed>
>
> In article <3851e865...@news.compuserve.com>,
> dan@psicounselSPAM_BLOCK.com wrote:
> >
> >I wonder about the level of expertise of the "mind control"
> >people on USENET. Some say they are all amateurs,
> >others say they are experts, and still others say there's
> >a little of each.
> >

> My opinion is that there is no "mind control" on Usenet, and that the people
> who think there is are completely hatstand.

My mind control powers made you type the word "hatstand." I don't have
any idea what that it, but I made you type it anyway.

Dan,
Certified Usenet Mind Controller

Dan Pressnell

Nov 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/20/99
Neykomi Lee wrote:

> > Who's been murdered?
>
> According to one person, Earl Gordon Curley was murdered by skeptics who
> hounded him to death.

Yeah, some people just won't stop at mind control.

Dan

Lou Minatti™

Nov 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/20/99
Dan Kettler wrote:

> Kzkdf rbkre a ogbr lpfx yneoj sls?
>
> Jycf lenm y eoes teo pbm csen.

According to DAN, his posts are coherent.

--
Happy Holidays from SpOOk Central!
http://www.watchingyou.com

Dan Kettler

Nov 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/20/99

From: dan@psicounselSPAM_BLOCK.com (Dan Kettler)
Subject: MIND CONTROL and change of word meanings/rules
Date: 19 Nov 1999 14:09:10 GMT

Post was forged with above headers, and text rewritten as...

Kzkdf rbkre a ogbr lpfx yneoj sls?

Jycf lenm y eoes teo pbm csen

<snip> <etc---etc---etc>

=================================
Original text repeated here, as follows:
=================================

[...]

* * *

See the referenced URL at the end of this post. Click at the "ISP"
reference. ISPs are, sometimes, confused about conflicting
charters, and this referenced page gives good suggestions.

See the a.p. FAQ-CHARTER with explanations about the a.p.
charter at...

http://www.psicounsel.com/altparfaq.html

Lou Minatti™

Nov 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/20/99
DAN Kettler frothed:

> Raymond Karczewski says that there are government mind control
> agents on the INTERNET.

Ray Karchewski has a few screws loose.

Phil Harrison

Nov 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/20/99
Tom Kerr wrote
><DAN's x-posting trimmed>
>
>In article <3851e865...@news.compuserve.com>,
>dan@psicounselSPAM_BLOCK.com wrote:
>>
>>I wonder about the level of expertise of the "mind control"
>>people on USENET. Some say they are all amateurs,
>>others say they are experts, and still others say there's
>>a little of each.
>>

>My opinion is that there is no "mind control" on Usenet, and that the people
>who think there is are completely hatstand.

That's what they *want* you to think.

--
Phil Harrison

Cathy Credulous

Nov 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/20/99

> I wonder about the level of expertise of the "mind control"
> people on USENET. Some say they are all amateurs,
> others say they are experts, and still others say there's
> a little of each.
>
> Raymond Karczewski says that there are government mind control
> agents on the INTERNET.

He's right, Dan. There REALLY, REALLY is a mind control experiment
being conducted on unwary users of the Internet and these newsgroups.
After countless days and nights surfing the Internet some of us Munchkins
have uncovered the diabolical plot of a Shadow Government hiding behind
a free server and poorly designed web pages. Check it out!

WAKE UP, AMERICA, BEFORE IT"S TOO LATE!
http://mindcontrolwatch.itgo.com/about_us.html
--
Cathy

Dina O'Grogan

Nov 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/20/99
In article <815nuc$5jd$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

BlueAce69 <bluey...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> In article <38363BE5...@pacbell.net>,
> noe...@lgfrae.net wrote:
> >

> > Dan Kettler wrote:
> > >
> > > Kzkdf rbkre a ogbr lpfx yneoj sls?
> > >
> > > Jycf lenm y eoes teo pbm csen.
> > >
> > > Zbod ebgo sae jni pol
> > > kcrmu yhl cutla myvr kce oeha
> > > ygwfb spsq lsbyi smpp de
> > > yrlr vfkb ome fl
> > > qhm fpr uskf cyaqe...
> >
> > That was quite possibly the most coherent thing Dan has ever posted.
>
> Is dumbass x-posting to a group that's been "hip crimed"?

There was some 'bot activity over in nanau very recently ---

...say, perhaps Luci's wisdom can help us here! :-|

from Message-ID: <7v6mde$nvn$1...@lure.pipex.net>

------------------------begin quote

Remember also that it is a fallacy to interpret the words on the screen with
your projected thoughts about personality. This is a common mistake for
usenet respondees, and it is always worth reminding yourself from time to
time that it is impossible to make informed decisions about 'personality' on
usenet. The 'source' of the post or information should not concern the reader
who should be more concerned with what the information means to *them* as an
individual. Assume everything that you see has been compiled by a 'bot and
you won't go far wrong.

------------------------end quote

~D~

LectrikEd

Nov 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/20/99
On Sat, 20 Nov 1999 01:22:39 GMT, hgol...@mpcs.com (Howard Goldstein)
wrote:

>To anyone else: I'm putting together a Bruce Daniel Kettler FUQ
>(Frequently Unanswered Questions). Please email candidate entries.
>Possibilities:
>
>- Who is no longer posting in alt.* because of "censorship?"
>
>- Why does one who incessently whines about "censorship" seem to have
>no trouble at all spamming (albeit at uncancelable levels)?
>
>Those are just for starters.

How do you "Test and Select" your psychics? comes to mind.
That would be an NAQ (Never Answered Question)

New and Improved!!

Mind Control Plug-In For Usenet

The Choice of Dualistic Disinformation Agents World-Wide

My name is Cornholio Montoya. You spammed my Father.

Prepare to die.

Tom Kerr

Nov 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/21/99
In article <38366EFD...@ns.vvm.com>, Dan Pressnell <dpre...@ns.vvm.com> wrote:
>Tom Kerr wrote:
>>
>> <DAN's x-posting trimmed>
>>
>> In article <3851e865...@news.compuserve.com>,
>> dan@psicounselSPAM_BLOCK.com wrote:
>> >
>> >I wonder about the level of expertise of the "mind control"
>> >people on USENET. Some say they are all amateurs,
>> >others say they are experts, and still others say there's
>> >a little of each.
>> >

>> My opinion is that there is no "mind control" on Usenet, and that the people
>> who think there is are completely hatstand.
>
>My mind control powers made you type the word "hatstand." I don't have
>any idea what that it, but I made you type it anyway.

Ever read "Viz"?

http://www.the-den.clara.net/ys/articles/ysspeak.htm

I'm not sure you can find it in the US.

Edmond H. Wollmann

Nov 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/21/99
Howard Goldstein wrote:

> On 16 Nov 1999 18:32:30 GMT, EHWollmann <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote:
> :
> : Nor did I read anything from Carol Willis.
>
> You're lying. Your newsreader gave accidental dignity (the only kind
> of dignity you seem capable of rendering to others) to her prediction
> when you quoted it. Don't you read what you quote? Copies of the
> article are easily obtained.

I did not read, quote or have anything to do with Carol Willis work. I
have no idea what you are talking about, but then you are a liar, abuser
and spinic.

http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/propagan.htm

Comparing anything you have no knowledge of-is not possible. This is
called the "Fallacy of suppressed evidence" The requirement of a true
premises includes the proviso that the premises not ignore some
important piece of evidence that outweighs the presented evidence and
entails a very different conclusion. If an inductive argument (which is
all that anyone has here) does indeed ignore such evidence, then the
argument commits the fallacy of suppressed evidence. Now since we have
no evidence of yours or any other "arguers of science's" knowledge of
astrology-this fallacy is committed until this knowledge is included in
the argument that definitely would lead us to different conclusions
(most definitely on your part of course)-therefore please state your
status as far as astrological knowledge before I proceed. Logic, Hurley,
91.

Absence of evidence, is not evidence of absence.
This in logic is known as the fallacy of "Appeal to ignorance"
(Argumentum ad ignorantum) When the premises state that nothing has BEEN
PROVED one way or the other about something, and the conclusion then
makes a definite assertion about that thing, the argument commits "an
appeal to ignorance". The issue usually involves something that is
incapable of being proved. (At least at the present moment). Example:

"People have been trying for centuries to provide conclusive evidence
for the claims of astrology, and no one has ever succeeded. Therefore,
we must conclude that astrology is a lot of nonsense." Logic, 4th
Edition Hurley, University of San Diego, Wadsworth Publishing, 1991,
page 128, "Informal Fallacies".

A valid and sound deductive argument is one that has a true premises and
a true conclusion-it is deductive, which contains nothing new in the
conclusion (like math). Inductive arguments are weak or strong (never
certain which all are here inductive) if they have a true premises and
true conclusion (strong and cogent) or true premises and (probably)
false conclusion (weak uncogent). In this way they are determined to be
cogent or not based on strong argument+True premises.

sound argument=valid deductive argument + true premises=definite true
conclusion
cogent argument=strong inductive argument + true premises=probably true
conclusion

CYNIC=From the Greek kynikos, -doglike, churlish. Philos. one of a sect
of ancient Greek philosophers who taught that pleasure is an evil if
sought for its own sake, and made an ostentatious show of contempt for
riches and enjoyment.; sneering faultfinder; one who disbelieves in the
goodness of human motives, and who is given to displaying his disbelief
by sneers and sarcasm-cynicism=the practice of a cynic; a morose
contempt of the pleasures and arts in life. Lexicon/Webster

Ig no rant=Deficient of knowledge of either general information or a
specific field; uninformed; untaught; unenlightened-ignorance, the state
of being ignorant, or of lacking knowledge; the condition of not being
cognizant or aware of. Lexicon/Webster..between ignoramus and ignore.

Bigot=a person intolerant of creeds, opinions etc. other than his own.
(Webster College Dict.)

Case # 3,539,073

Conclusion-cynical and unable to acknowledge larger frameworks within
which fragmented knowledge fits.

Psych-Inferiority, persistent feeling that one does not measure up to
societal standards and personal fictional standards. Ego lock on
physicality and the belief that only psychic material accessible to
egoistic functions is "real."
Habitual responses. Inability for holistic cognitions.

Philo-The desire to participate in emotivism and the inability to remove
such judgments. Begging the question vicious and cyclic argumentation
which denies purposeful existence other than to prove pointlessness.
Fear that existence is pointless and construct development to reinforce
this conclusion. Pleasure derived from invalidating arguments that
inspire and improve the human condition.
Inability to understand coherence theory of truth. Inability to
understand the pragmatic theory of truth.

Sci-Participates in repeated inductive generalizations. Materialism
focused and rigid. Believes that because information not cognizable by
the ego self, it must not exist, delusional and inability for rigorous
investigation prior to conclusions. Projects that "others" are guilty
of this.

Conclusion-Perspective alteration necessary. Insists on misery and
negativity in order to resist the slightest appearance of a
relinquishment of control-which inadvertently reinforces inferiority
feelings. Denial. No known remediation at this point. Likelihood of
future crisis in perspective great.

My particular "Universes of inquiry" are psychology and astrology, I
respect all inquiry and the paradigms that articulate them.
Paradigms form from sets of beliefs and assumptions. To clarify the idea
of paradigms here is a quote from experimentation in abnormal psychology
taken from Thomas Kuhn's view, author of the widely acknowledged "The
Structure Of Scientific Revolutions";
"We believe every effort should be made to study abnormal behavior
according to scientific principles. It should be clear at this point
however, that science is NOT a completely objective and certain
enterprise. Rather, as we can infer by the comment from Kuhn, subjective
factors, as well as limitations in our perspective on the universe,
enter into the conduct of scientific enquiry. Central to any application
of scientific principles, in Kuhn's view, is the concept of a paradigm,
a conceptual framework or approach within which a scientist works. A
paradigm according to Kuhn, is a set of basic assumptions that outline
the PARTICULAR UNIVERSE OF SCIENTIFIC ENQUIRY..." (my emphasis)
In addition to injecting inevitable biases into the definition and
collection of data, a paradigm may also affect the interpretation of
facts. In other words, the meaning or import given to data may depend to
a considerable extent on a paradigm.
University of Southern California", State University of New York"
Davidson and Neale, 6th
edition, 1996. Wiley and sons publishers.

"The decision to employ a particular piece of apparatus
and to use it in a particular way carries with it an assumption that
only certain sorts of circumstances will arise.
Normal science research is a strenuous and devoted attempt
to force nature into the conceptual boxes supplied by the professional
education. Anomalies are disregarded because they do not articulate the
paradigm" (Thomas Kuhn).

In short paradigmatical definitions (beliefs) can affect perception.
We don't live by logic and facts we live by trust-if you disagree with
this premise, provide the factual basis and logical reason and/or
purposes for living. If you can't produce any I suggest you stop living
because there is no evidence or "facts" available to justify and
quantify doing it anymore.

"Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without
integrity is dangerous and dreadful" Samuel Johnson

Skeptic=One who doubts the truth of any principle or system of
principles or doctrines. Questioning in the search for truth.

Cynic=a sneering faultfinder; one who disbelieves in the goodness of
human motives, and who is given to displaying his disbelief by sneers
and sarcasm.

"Knowledge is proud that he has learned so much;
Wisdom is humble that he knows no more"
William Cowper "The Task bk vi"
"The Winter Walk at Noon"

anonym

Nov 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/21/99

You said it, brother!

anonym™, P.M.I.M.C.A.
(Professional Member Internet Mind Control Association)

anonym

Nov 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/21/99

Dan Kettler wrote:

> From: dan@psicounselSPAM_BLOCK.com (Dan Kettler)
> Subject: MIND CONTROL and change of word meanings/rules
> Date: 19 Nov 1999 14:09:10 GMT

> Post was forged with above headers, and text rewritten as...
>

> Kzkdf rbkre a ogbr lpfx yneoj sls?
>

> Jycf lenm y eoes teo pbm csen
> <snip> <etc---etc---etc>
>
> =================================
> Original text repeated here, as follows:
> =================================
>

> I wonder about the level of expertise of the "mind control"

> people on USENET...

And I wonder about your fucking sanity. Assuming, of course, that you
ever had any, where did it go?

anonym

Nov 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/21/99

"Edmond H. Wollmann" wrote:

> Howard Goldstein wrote:
> >
> > On 16 Nov 1999 18:32:30 GMT, EHWollmann <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote:
> > :
> > : Nor did I read anything from Carol Willis.
> >
> > You're lying. Your newsreader gave accidental dignity (the only kind
> > of dignity you seem capable of rendering to others) to her prediction
> > when you quoted it. Don't you read what you quote? Copies of the
> > article are easily obtained.
>

>... I
> have no idea what you are talking about,...

So what else is new, schmuck?

jfred

Nov 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/21/99
Edmond H. Wollmann <arctu...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Howard Goldstein wrote:
> >
> > On 16 Nov 1999 18:32:30 GMT, EHWollmann <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote:
> > :
> > : Nor did I read anything from Carol Willis.
> >
> > You're lying. Your newsreader gave accidental dignity (the only kind
> > of dignity you seem capable of rendering to others) to her prediction
> > when you quoted it. Don't you read what you quote? Copies of the
> > article are easily obtained.
>
> I did not read, quote or have anything to do with Carol Willis work. I
> have no idea what you are talking about, but then you are a liar, abuser
> and spinic.

Talking to yourself again, Edmo?

> http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/propagan.htm
>
> Comparing anything you have no knowledge of-is not possible. This is

<snip!>

SNIP!

Comparing anything you have no knowledge of is Edmo's specialty. He
tries to call it "fallacy of suppressed evidence" -- but it is actually
his regular incoherent bullshit. The requirement of a true premise

includes the proviso that the premises not ignore some important piece
of evidence that outweighs the presented evidence and entails a very

different conclusion, but Edmo has been ignoring important evidence for
as long as anyone has known him. We are still waiting for him to present
an inductive argument. Now, since we have no evidence that Edmo has any
knowledge of astrology (his screeds are all plagiarized, and he has not
shown himself capable of original thought) his fallacies will be
committed over and over until figures out a way to pound some knowledge
into his think cranium. Logic, Hurley, 91.

Absence of evidence is a constant with Edmo. This is known as an "appeal
to ignorance," and it is that on which Edmo's supposed "counseling"
practice is based. When the laws of the state you are in clearly don't
allow counseling by unlicensed and uneducated practitioners, the only
business you can get is from those too stupid to realize that you are a
fraud.

A valid and sound deductive argument is one that has a true premise and
a true conclusion -- we have yet to see one of these from Edmo. All he
is able to provide is incoherent ranting, numerous non sequins, and
powerless whining.

sound argument = valid deductive argument + true premises = definite
true conclusion

cogent argument = strong inductive argument + true premises = probably
true conclusion

edmo argument = irrational argument + lack of premise = never true

Ig no rant = Deficient of knowledge of either general information or a
specific field; uninformed; untaught; unenlightened - ignorance, the

state
of being ignorant, or of lacking knowledge; the condition of not being

cognizant or aware of. See Wollmann.

Bigot = a person intolerant of creeds, opinions etc. other than his own.
See PZ.

Case # 3,539,073 -- Wollmann
----------------------------
Conclusion - delusional and unable to acknowledge points of view other
than his own. Pointing out his lack of knowledge causes him to have
fits.

Psych - His inferiority, persistent feeling that he does not measure up
to societal standards and his own personal fictional standards. Ego lock

on physicality and the belief that only psychic material accessible to
egoistic functions is "real." Habitual responses. Inability for holistic
cognitions.

Philo - His desire to control usenet discussion and his inability to do
so leads him to begging the question and vicious and cyclic
argumentation which denies the possibility that he might be wrong. He
fears that his existence is pointless and reality reinforces this
conclusion. He has an inability to understand the coherence theory of
truth, and an inability to understand the pragmatic theory of truth.

Sci - He participates in repeated contradictions of rational science.
His materialism is focused and rigid. He believes that if he can't
understand it, it must not exist, and is delusional and demonstrates a
lack of capacity for rigorous investigation prior to conclusions.
He projects that "others" are guilty of this.

Conclusion - A perspective alteration is necessary. Subject insists on

misery and negativity in order to resist the slightest appearance of a

relinquishment of control - which inadvertently reinforces inferiority

feelings. Denial. No known remediation at this point. Likelihood of
future crisis in perspective great.

"We believe every effort should be made to study abnormal behavior
according to scientific principles. Edmond Wollmann has been a
particularly fascinating subject.

University of Southern California", State University of New York"
Davidson and Neale, 6th edition, 1996. Wiley and sons publishers.

"Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without
integrity is dangerous and dreadful. A lack of knowledge without
integrity is Edmond Wollmann, the weakest, most useless, dangerous and
dreadful of all." Samuel Johnson

--
jfred - http://www.smbtech.com/ed/ - Some folks look for answers
Others look for fights/Some folks up in treetops/Just to look to see
the sights/I can tell your future/Look what's in your hand/But I can't
stop for nothing/I'm just playing in the band. (Robert Hunter)

Edmond H. Wollmann

Nov 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/22/99
Howard Goldstein wrote:

> On Sun, 21 Nov 1999 13:05:55 -0800, "The Austin Powers of Astrology" Edmond H. Wollmann <arctu...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> : Howard Goldstein wrote:
> : >
> : > On 16 Nov 1999 18:32:30 GMT, EHWollmann <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote:
> : > :
> : > : Nor did I read anything from Carol Willis.
> : >
> : > You're lying. Your newsreader gave accidental dignity (the only kind
> : > of dignity you seem capable of rendering to others) to her prediction
> : > when you quoted it. Don't you read what you quote? Copies of the
> : > article are easily obtained.
> :
> : I did not read, quote or have anything to do with Carol Willis work.
>
> You are a bald faced liar. You certainly have a lot to do with Ms
> Willis' work when it comes to crediting her ideas as your own. Looks
> like it's time Carol Willis was apprised of your "ethics."
>
> From an SDSU machine you quoted Carol Willis' copyrighted discussion
> in <379e2...@news2.lightlink.com> of the solar eclipse in 18 Leo. I
> have your post. Dejanews has your post.
>
> Given your bragged-about ability to down a fifth of tequilla could it
> be your recollection of quoting her was drowned out by the song of
> jose cuervo?
>
> : I have no idea what you are talking about,
>
> Not surprising in that you can't recall what you posted only a few
> short weeks ago.
>
> : but then you are a liar, abuser
> : and spinic.
>
> Rings quite hollow from one whose been caught with his hand in the
> cookie jar.
>
> :
> : http://www.astroconBOOM
>
> Uh Dina, it looks like it works here too. Multipurpose. Cool!

I did not read, quote or have anything to do with Carol Willis work.

Edmond H. Wollmann

Nov 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/22/99
Howard Goldstein wrote:

> On Sun, 21 Nov 1999 13:05:55 -0800, "The Austin Powers of Astrology" Edmond H. Wollmann <arctu...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> : Howard Goldstein wrote:
> : >
> : > On 16 Nov 1999 18:32:30 GMT, EHWollmann <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote:
> : > :
> : > : Nor did I read anything from Carol Willis.
> : >
> : > You're lying. Your newsreader gave accidental dignity (the only kind
> : > of dignity you seem capable of rendering to others) to her prediction
> : > when you quoted it. Don't you read what you quote? Copies of the
> : > article are easily obtained.
> :

I repeat:

> : I did not read, quote or have anything to do with Carol Willis work.

Edmond H. Wollmann

Nov 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/22/99
Off topic, complaints will ensue.

Dan Kettler

Nov 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/23/99
On Mon, 22 Nov 1999 15:14:39 GMT, hgol...@mpcs.com (Howard Goldstein)
wrote:

>On Sun, 21 Nov 1999 13:05:55 -0800, "The Austin Powers of Astrology" Edmond H. Wollmann <arctu...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> : Howard Goldstein wrote:
> : >
> : > On 16 Nov 1999 18:32:30 GMT, EHWollmann <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote:
> : > :
> : > : Nor did I read anything from Carol Willis.
> : >
> : > You're lying. Your newsreader gave accidental dignity (the only kind
> : > of dignity you seem capable of rendering to others) to her prediction
> : > when you quoted it. Don't you read what you quote? Copies of the
> : > article are easily obtained.
> :
> : I did not read, quote or have anything to do with Carol Willis work.

HG: You are a bald faced liar....

Goldstein calling someone a liar?

http://www.psicounsel.com/goldstein.html

>You certainly have a lot to do with Ms
>Willis' work when it comes to crediting her ideas as your own. Looks
>like it's time Carol Willis was apprised of your "ethics."

What is this? An admin in alt.paranormal/alt.astrology? He's posting
about these subjects, and taking the usual pseudo-skeptic
anti-Wollmann line?

Hmmmmm....

HG: ...quoting her was drowned out by the song of
jose cuervo?

DK: Oh the usual ***PSF character-assassination. I see.
DK: Is HG a PSF? Gosh, I dunno.

EHW: I have no idea what you are talking about,

<snip>

EHW: but then you are a liar, abuser
EHW: and spinic.

DK: Let's compare notes. Let's see, is he? Let's see...

http://www.psicounsel.com/goldstein.html

<snip>

*** PSF - pseudo-skeptic-fanatic

Ken Anglesea

Nov 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/23/99
On Tue, 23 Nov 1999 03:32:20 GMT, dan@psicounselSPAM_BLOCK.com (Dan
Kettler) wrote:

>On Mon, 22 Nov 1999 15:14:39 GMT, hgol...@mpcs.com (Howard Goldstein)
>wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 21 Nov 1999 13:05:55 -0800, "The Austin Powers of Astrology" Edmond H. Wollmann <arctu...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> : Howard Goldstein wrote:
>> : >
>> : > On 16 Nov 1999 18:32:30 GMT, EHWollmann <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote:
>> : > :
>> : > : Nor did I read anything from Carol Willis.
>> : >
>> : > You're lying. Your newsreader gave accidental dignity (the only kind
>> : > of dignity you seem capable of rendering to others) to her prediction
>> : > when you quoted it. Don't you read what you quote? Copies of the
>> : > article are easily obtained.
>> :
>> : I did not read, quote or have anything to do with Carol Willis work.
>

>HG: You are a bald faced liar....
>
>Goldstein calling someone a liar?
>
> http://www.psicounsel.com/goldstein.html
>
>>You certainly have a lot to do with Ms
>>Willis' work when it comes to crediting her ideas as your own. Looks
>>like it's time Carol Willis was apprised of your "ethics."
>
>What is this? An admin in alt.paranormal/alt.astrology? He's posting
>about these subjects, and taking the usual pseudo-skeptic
>anti-Wollmann line?

So?.

Howard is allowed to post .

Bet if he supported Ed, You would have nothing but praise for him.

>Hmmmmm....
>
>HG: ...quoting her was drowned out by the song of
> jose cuervo?
>
>DK: Oh the usual ***PSF character-assassination. I see.
>DK: Is HG a PSF? Gosh, I dunno.
>

>EHW: I have no idea what you are talking about,

That's nothing unusual for Ed.

><snip>
>
>EHW: but then you are a liar, abuser
>EHW: and spinic.
>
>DK: Let's compare notes. Let's see, is he? Let's see...

Nope.

Dina O'Grogan

Nov 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/23/99
[nanau out]
In article <3835CD15...@ns.vvm.com>,
Dan Pressnell <dpre...@ns.vvm.com> wrote:

> Dina O'Grogan wrote:
>
> > > Raymond Karczewski says that there are government mind control
> > > agents on the INTERNET.
> > >

> > So what do *you* think, Bruce?
>
> Bubba has been practicing his psychic abilities, and he says the answer
> will probably be something like this:
>
> "I never said I believed it, I was just passing it along, don't ask me."

Well, that's something I've been wondering about: was the NYT right when it
called Bruce 'passionately credulous'?

I sometimes wonder what he actually believes in (apart from NCAT! :) ---
seems like everything's 'a question that has been raised', or, 'it's been
said', etc. etc....

Otherwise (always apart from NCAT --- and threads with posters' names in the
Subject line) we seem to get mostly 'I don't want to talk about that', 'you
may discuss that with others: I'm not interested', and so forth ---

Anyone think Bruce *passionately believes* in Dames, Benneth, Geller,
Wollman, Karczewski, whoever, whatever?...

Edmond H. Wollmann

Nov 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/23/99
And you will take action for his abuse.
http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/charter.htm
From:
hgol...@mpcs.com (Howard Goldstein)
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 15:52:56 GMT
Newsgroups:
alt.astrology, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology.metapsych,
talk.religion.newage
Re: Carol Willis' prediction hijacked? (was Re: Nature,

iQCVAwUBODq4WBKBpxazwK81AQGL7QQAjrWzR3RZvi73cr3l4ckjmynGuYZsEBR6

sN2YF5iUhpqGjdXg5Bw27y2yz3yn7Xe+17PyGQBTr4KKEw2TuStGgpimlr3m0CmZ

af6MD591F7Gt3iPVk1JSLBOG0KiTKLJWiZhGVirzKl73aa7mo8u0XlQjUOzRM0Tr
6M63E8f63cc= =iU1u
alt.astrology.metapsych:51522 talk.religion.newage:1051

Howard Goldstein wrote:

> On Tue, 23 Nov 1999 03:32:20 GMT, Dan Kettler <dan@psicounselSPAM_BLOCK.com> wrote:
> : On Mon, 22 Nov 1999 15:14:39 GMT, hgol...@mpcs.com (Howard Goldstein)
> : wrote:
> :
> : >On Sun, 21 Nov 1999 13:05:55 -0800, "The Austin Powers of Astrology" Edmond H. Wollmann <arctu...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> : > : Howard Goldstein wrote:
> : > : >
> : > : > On 16 Nov 1999 18:32:30 GMT, EHWollmann <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote:
> : > : > :
> : > : > : Nor did I read anything from Carol Willis.
> : > : >
> : > : > You're lying. Your newsreader gave accidental dignity (the only kind
> : > : > of dignity you seem capable of rendering to others) to her prediction
> : > : > when you quoted it. Don't you read what you quote? Copies of the
> : > : > article are easily obtained.
> : > :
> : > : I did not read, quote or have anything to do with Carol Willis work.

> :
> : HG: You are a bald faced liar....

> :
> : Goldstein calling someone a liar?
>

> Not just someone, DAN. Wollmann. The lie is "Proven through the Dejanews
> archives" as you've so often said. http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=506343754
> Read it and weep.
>
> :
> : http://www.psicoBOOM
> :
> : >You certainly have a lot to do with Ms

> : >Willis' work when it comes to crediting her ideas as your own. Looks
> : >like it's time Carol Willis was apprised of your "ethics."
> :
> : What is this? An admin in alt.paranormal/alt.astrology?
>

> Yes. As you've been told before, you're in no position to remove
> anyone from this group permanently. This is particularly true when
> the complainant is a confessed "uncancelable spam[mer]" like you.
>
> If you don't like my posts then try to summon up the courage to hide
> behind a killfile or go run off to your web site where you can
> continue to incoherently discuss things with me all by yourself.
>
> [snip balance of bDAN's misdirection]

el...@no.spam

Nov 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/23/99
In article <383AE4...@yahoo.com>,

Edmond H. Wollmann <arctu...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>And you will take action for his abuse.

It isn't abuse and nobody will take any action other than laughing in
your face. Your demands show how powerless your are. They even show
you to be powerless to stop yourself from continuing to engage in your
self-destructive behavior.

Does the yelling help?

Dan Pressnell

Nov 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/23/99
Dina O'Grogan wrote:

> Anyone think Bruce *passionately believes* in Dames, Benneth, Geller,
> Wollman, Karczewski, whoever, whatever?...

Yes. He believes. He's always waffling, true, but that's only because
he's been proven wrong so many times. So he leaves waffling as an out.
And even after that, he's never admitted being wrong.

Time and time again, it's a massive posting spree of newfound
information, and when he ends up looking like a fool, he just falls back
on the "I never said *I* believe it, etc." thing. But notice he's never
said he DOESN'T believe it, either.

Dan

Ken Anglesea

Nov 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/24/99
On Mon, 22 Nov 1999 22:26:53 -0800, "Edmond H. Wollmann"
<arctu...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Off topic, complaints will ensue.

Who are you responding to?.
Certainly no one in adn will se this post, as I reset the headers.

>Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
>© 1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
>Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
>Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/
>http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/tableof.htm

jfred

Nov 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/24/99
Edmond Wollmann <Edmond_...@bigfoot.com> wrote:

> KAYFOLSON wrote:
> >
> > Ed stated;<<
> > : I repeat:
> > :
> > : > : I did not read, quote or have anything to do with Carol Willis work.
> > >>

> > Howard retrieved from archives;
> > <<
> >
> > From arctu...@netscape.net Wed Jul 28 17:40:47 1999
> > From: Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@netscape.net> >>
> >
> > <<
> > Thanks CB, for posting your interesting articles here:-)
> > >>

> > <<
> > >
> > > THE LEO ECLIPSES OF 1999
> > > by Carol Willis
> > > >>

> > ED, ARE YOU GOING TO COMMENT ON THE ABOVE ?
>
> I admit the comment, but I DID NOT READ THE ARTICLE NOR DOES IT HAVE
> ANYTHING TO DO WITH WHAT I POSTED.

Me thinks the kook doth protest in all caps!

> Now why do you abusers continue your denigration endlessly?
> Carol Willis is not similar to me in thought.

That's because she thinks, and you just plagiarize.

And lie:

http://www.deja.com/=dnc/getdoc.xp?AN=549361386

Peregrine was Re: Carol Willis' prediction hijacked? (was Re: Nature,

Author:   EHWollmann <ehwol...@aol.com>
Date:   1999/11/16
Forum:   alt.astrology

I never made such a non-sensical prediction.

Nor did I read anything from Carol Willis.

http://www.deja.com/=dnc/getdoc.xp?AN=506343754

Re: The Leo Eclipses of 1999

Author:   Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@netscape.net>
Date:   1999/07/28
Forum:   alt.astrology

CB Willis wrote:

> THE LEO ECLIPSES OF 1999
> by Carol Willis
>
> (C) Copyright by Carol Willis, 1999. All rights reserved.
> Permission is granted to forward this article complete
> to personal friends, but please request permission
> before posting to lists, websites, bulletin boards,
> periodicals, etc.
>
> TABLE OF CONTENTS
> - Introduction
> - The Lunar Eclipse of July 28, 1999
> - The Solar Eclipse of August 11, 1999

[snipped remaining ~180 lines of Wollmann quoting Ms Willis]

Oh, Edmo. Don't you tire of getting caught in boldfaced lies?

Dina O'Grogan

Nov 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/24/99
In article <383AFCB4...@ns.vvm.com>,

Yeah, what you said.

~D~

(Bob's right too, I'd say --- Hi Bob! :) --- if anything about the matter
could be got to get th ol' cash register a-ringin', why now Brucie wouldn't
mind that at-all at-all...)

el...@no.spam

Nov 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/25/99
In article <383A27...@yahoo.com>,

Edmond H. Wollmann <arctu...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I repeat:
>
>> : I did not read, quote or have anything to do with Carol Willis work.

You lie:

http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=506343754&fmt=text

el...@no.spam

Nov 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/25/99
In article <6850.94328...@warez.bofh.sebastian.fl.us>,
Howard Goldstein <hgol...@bbs.mpcs.com> wrote:

> : I did not read, quote or have anything to do with Carol Willis work.

>You are a bald faced liar.

Bald headed too.

>You certainly have a lot to do with Ms
>Willis' work when it comes to crediting her ideas as your own. Looks
>like it's time Carol Willis was apprised of your "ethics."

It was way past time. Wolllmann has certainly demonstrated to me that
he has no respect for other peoples' property. I know of at least one
picture in his book that definately isn't his. It may be ok to publish
but he should have at least given credit for it. Not a word anywhere I
could find. Then there's the music (mp3 and real audio formats) he's
distributing on his web sites.

--
"I ACCURATELY PREDICTED ALL DE-STRUCTURIZATION IN THE AREAS ILISTED."
-Edmond Wollmann, a$trologer, liar, spammer, hypocrite, censor, Jan. '98 KoTM,

http://lart.com/ed/
http://www.shore.net/~a/wollmann/faves.html
http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=541493235&fmt=text

el...@no.spam

Nov 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/25/99
In article <38373fc2....@news.supernews.com>,
Bob Officer <bo...@NOSPAM.vornet.com> wrote:

>- name the people that have died from not having access to homeopathic
>medical treatments?

Anybody that died from lack of water?