THE PENTAGRAM OF BLOOD PROPHECY by SOLLOG

TOH100

Jan 16, 2008, 1:13:11 AM1/16/08
THE PENTAGRAM OF BLOOD PROPHECY

Why is there so much EVIL in the USA?

Years ago, A PENTAGRAM OF BLOOD was drawn upon a map of North America.

The FIVE LINES OF THE BLOOD PENTAGRAM run through EVERY MAJOR CITY in
the USA!

Every recent HEADLINE tragedy in the USA, is on one of these 5 LINES
OF BLOOD!

BLACK MAGIC IS VERY REAL!

Here is PROOF, that events like the assassinations of JFK-RFK-MLK, the
Oklahoma City Bombing, 911, Katrina, Andrew, Columbine, VA Tech
Massacre and WACO are all connected to THE BLOOD PENTAGRAM that has
CURSED the USA!

First, for most of the past 30 years an initiate of BLACK MAGIC has
either been President or vice-President of the USA! That is THE BUSH
family. George W. Bush is a third generation SKULL and BONESMAN! A
BLACK MAGIC CULT run out of Yale!

CREATE THE BLOOD PENTAGRAM yourself on a map of North America. See
for yourself how EVERY MAJOR CITY in the USA is on one of the 5 LINES
OF BLOOD! Notice how virtually EVERY MAJOR EVIL EVENT for DECADES has
struck on these 5 lines in the USA!

Coincidence? NOT!

BLACK MAGIC IS VERY REAL!

The HEAD POINT OF THE BLOOD PENTAGRAM starts in Northern Central
Canada, near GODS LAKE!

BLACK MAGICIANS MOCK GOD! So do the POINTS of this BLOOD PENTAGRAM!

Draw a line on a map of North America from GODS LAKE in Canada to THE
CITY OF I AM, aka mIAMi in Florida. Hurricane Andrew struck at the
POINT of this Line south of Miami!

Then draw a line to the City of Angels, aka Los Angeles California.
Wild fires, mudslides and Great Quakes plague the area of this POINT
of THE BLOOD PENTAGRAM! The RFK assassination struck near this POINT!

Now draw a line from the City of Angels to ST JOHN in New Brunswick
Canada, Northeast of Boston. So many recent BLOOD SACRIFICES have
STAINED this LINE OF THE BLOOD PENTAGRAM.

The line runs through the Denver area. A recent Church shooting and
the COLUMBINE MASSACRE is near Denver. The line runs through OMAHA
the recent mall shootings.

Chicago and Detroit are on this LINE of BLOOD in THE PENTAGRAM OF
BLOOD! Soon a plague from CRYPTOSPORIDIUM strikes these cities!

The fourth line is PURE EVIL! Connect ST JOHN to THE PYRAMID OF SUN,
the ALTAR OF HUMAN SACRIFICE just north of MEXICO CITY!

This LINE OF BLOOD runs through Boston - New York City (911) -
Philadelphia (worst murder rate in the USA) - DC (the capitol of EVIL)
- Blacksburg VA (VA Tech Massacre) - Atlanta - Montgomery (MLK
assassination) - New Orleans (the city of voodoo struck by KATRINA).

THOUSANDS have died in "sacrifices" on this line of BLOOD. 911 and
Katrina took most of the lives!

The Altar of HUMAN SACRIFICE is at the POINT of the BLOOD PENTAGRAM
near MEXICO CITY. The ancient Pyramid of the Sun! A great quake took
thousands of lives in Mexico City not long ago! Connect Mexico City
to GODS LAKE in Central Northern Canada.

THE BLOOD PENTAGRAM IS COMPLETE!

This 5th LINE goes through WACO Texas, the SIN of Clinton! Through
Dallas, the assassination of JFK! Oklahoma City, the bombing.

Corpus Christi is on this line, the DEATH of Selena. The city soon
leveled by a Historic Hurricane!

GREAT QUAKES strike Los Angeles and Phoenix soon on the LA to Miami
Line! Miami is struck by a Historic Hurricane.

Detroit and Chicago have outbreaks of Cryptosporidium a water virus
that is dormant for now in the water of the Great Lakes.

Great Quakes strike the Appalacians. Philadelphia and New York City
are leveled by THE GREAT EAST COAST QUAKE!

What is the fate of Washington DC?

NUCLEAR TERRORISM! By Muslims!

In 1947, the leaders of the USA received a WARNING and ORDER!

It was, STOP ALL NUKES NOW or be DESTROYED!

It is now 60 years later...

The world will watch as the GREAT CITIES OF EVIL, which is THE USA,
are laid to waste by Earthquakes, Hurricanes and Plagues!

There is a "Creator". I have released two SCIENTIFIC PROOFS since
1995, that PROVE this Solar System was DESIGNED!

The "Holy Books" of mankind are all LIES! The Books created by Jews
after The Torah are LIES! So are the New Testament and Qur'an!

These "Holy Cities" shall be leveled by HISTORIC GREAT QUAKES to prove
the "god" of the Jews, Christians and Muslims is a LIE!

DESTROYED by Great Quakes are Rome Italy, Jerusalem and Mecca, the so-
called "Holy Cities" of Mankind!

MANKIND, in 1947 your "leaders" were ORDERED to STOP ALL NUKES!

Your leaders BETRAYED you!

Now, city after city is LEVELED by historic Quakes, Hurricanes and
Plagues!

BEHOLD!

I AM THE WORD OF ONE!

I AM SOLLOG IMMANUEL ADONAI-ADONI

I AM THE LORD OF LORDS!

DESTROY ALL NUKES NOW!

Written on the 13th Day of December 2007 C.E. The 4th Day of the 10th
Month of 5768 (Daleth-Theth-Beth-Tau)

www.Sollog.com
www.Sollogs.com

kmiller

Jan 16, 2008, 2:21:59 AM1/16/08

You are also one very "Mentally Deranged" person - there SOLLOG.

The Boulevards of Washington City have been there - since its
'initial' inception.
[I won't argue the significance of their 'intersecting' lines - but
they have been there - long before Al-Quada (and Osama bin Laden) was
ever 'mentally' concieved. ]

The 'supposed' Pentagram is actually a PAGAN (Northern Britanian Isles
thing) used to ward off Evil.
[You can't deny the 'original' heritage (and Taboo's) - of the
American "Founding Fathers" !!! ]

- much like the "All Seeing Eye" (on the American one dollar bill).

As for the rest of your claims here - they can all be "Exclaimed". 8-)

I just don't have the time (right now).

;-)

psychogaray

Jan 16, 2008, 6:08:43 AM1/16/08

"kmiller" <mill...@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

Wow! Finally, you've said something (above) I can completely agree with!!
;)~

The Boulevards of Washington City have been there - since its
'initial' inception.
[I won't argue the significance of their 'intersecting' lines - but
they have been there - long before Al-Quada (and Osama bin Laden) was
ever 'mentally' concieved. ]

The 'supposed' Pentagram is actually a PAGAN (Northern Britanian Isles
thing) used to ward off Evil.
[You can't deny the 'original' heritage (and Taboo's) - of the
American "Founding Fathers" !!! ]

- much like the "All Seeing Eye" (on the American one dollar bill).

Naaaah, Kimmy. The "eye" is really an early trademark of CBS News. CBS and
Warner are in a co-conspiracy to control all the media in America. The "W"
in Warner's corporate trademark, when superimposed over the eye, is what
fascist military and black-shirted security personnel will be wearing as
insignias on their uniforms, war equipment, flags, etc. It stands for *WAR*
and the eye its behind is representative of the spying, the surveillance in
a totalitarian society, which is already a reality. Through "war" and
"spying", the population will be subjugated and totally controlled for their
purposes.
I am Washington' Greatest Psychic...
garay ;)~

Message has been deleted

lits...@yahoo.com

Jan 16, 2008, 2:49:32 PM1/16/08
Since some newbies are being exposed to Sollog (John Patrick Ennis)
for the first time, these links are required reading for you to
intelligently discuss Sollog.

Some true statements about Sollog (John Patrick Ennis) that sock
puppets deny:

1. Sollog is John Patrick Ennis.

See the newspaper articles mentioned below for verification.

2. Sollog (John Patrick Ennis) was arrested for threatening the US
President.

From http://www.citypaper.net/articles/050996/article016.shtml:

Last September, the feds busted SOLLOG for making threats
against the president. The Secret Service has no sense of
humor about such things and dispatched agents to SOLLOG's
Society Hill Towers apartment to arrest him.

3. Sollog (John Patrick Ennis) was convicted of drunk driving and
dragging a police officer with his car.

From http://www.citypaper.net/articles/050996/article016.shtml:

According to the prosecution, a drunken Ennis bumped into a
motorist twice before fleeing northbound on the boulevard.
The motorist followed, then flagged down a police car driven
by officer Sam D'Urso. D'Urso, according to the Commonwealth,
then chased Ennis, who was moving at an ungodly speed of
nearly 100 mph.

Bottled up at the intersection of Southampton and the Boulevard,
Ennis stopped his car. D'Urso approached Ennis, who started
the car again, hitting D'Urso with the open door.

D'Urso reached into the car to try and grab the keys and
Ennis backed the car down an embankment, dragging D'Urso as
much as 30 feet and injuring him to the point that he was
finished as a police officer.

The cops chased Ennis to the back of the Neshaminy Mall, where
he was arrested on two counts of aggravated assault (including
one charge of intentionally causing serious bodily injury to
a police officer), one count of recklessly endangering another
person and one count of driving under the influence.

And after four days of listening to Ennis rant on about
conspiracies, holy prognostications and his pending lawsuits
against almost everyone associated with the case, the jury
was in no mood to quibble over D'Urso's deviations.

Guilty, your honor, said the foreman on each of the four
counts against SOLLOG.

Good riddance, God.

4. Sollog (John Patrick Ennis) sold obscene materials illegally.

From http://www.citypaper.net/articles/050996/article016.shtml:

SOLLOG was held because law enforcement officials found
two outstanding warrants for SOLLOG's arrest. One was
from Maricopa County, Arizona, where in 1987, SOLLOG
admitted to selling obscene materials. He was put on
probation, but violated it with an aggravated assault
later that year.

Here's an article posted by one of John's sock puppets to advertise
one of his porn sites:

(http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=670260439)

From: SOLLOG RULES <sollo...@my-deja.com>
Subject: BRITNEY SPEARS BJ VIDEO
Date: 15 Sep 2000 00:00:00 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.fan.britney-spears

The Britney Spears XXX BJ Video is in the FREE section of

http://www.1blowjob.com

Sure looks like her.

The domains "1blowjob.com" and "sollog.com" are registered to the
same
person, resolve to the same IP address (216.10.14.172), and are
hosted
on the same physical computer.

5. Sollog (John Patrick Ennis) posts to Usenet.

Here's an article John posted to Usenet, forgetting to change his
name
to "sollogrules" or whatever sock puppet he was using at the time:

http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=554970715

From: John Patrick Ennis <elnln...@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Flight simulator 2000???
Date: 30 Nov 1999 00:00:00 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.2600.warez

http://twc.rockwarez.net
got the pro unripped version on a free drive account
but pretty big 750MB

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Here's another article John posted as himself:
http://www.ufomind.com/people/e/ennis/doc/twit.txt

6. Sollog (John Patrick Ennis) is a kook.

If you want to read about Sollog (John Patrick Ennis), these are
excellent resources. Actually, they are excellent resources
regardless
of your desire to read about Sollog (John Patrick Ennis):

http://www.ufomind.com/people/e/ennis
http://www.dcn.davis.ca.us/~btcarrol/skeptic/sollog.html
http://www.sollog.org
http://www.sollog.net
http://www.pigpalace.com/sollog
http://gollos.virtualave.net
http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=554970715
http://www.citypaper.net/articles/092597/om3.shtml
http://www.citypaper.net/articles/050996/article016.shtml
http://www.catnip.org/sollog.html
http://www.worstoftheweb.com/classic/122796.html

TOH100

Jan 16, 2008, 7:31:15 PM1/16/08
On 16 Jan, 19:49, litsoh...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Since some newbies are being exposed to Sollog (John Patrick Ennis)
> for the first time, these links are required reading for you to
> intelligently discuss Sollog.

Actionable libel.

You could get sued for the false and defamatory post you have just
written.

I suggest you remove it immediately.

Here is a true Sollog FAQ from 2005 :

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt.prophecies.nostradamus/msg/69a9ec8114af2957

Archie Leach

Jan 17, 2008, 12:38:50 PM1/17/08
TOH100 <toh...@googlemail.com> wrote:

>On 16 Jan, 19:49, litsoh...@yahoo.com wrote:
>> Since some newbies are being exposed to Sollog (John Patrick Ennis)
>> for the first time, these links are required reading for you to
>> intelligently discuss Sollog.
>>

>Actionable libel.
>
>You could get sued for the false and defamatory post you have just
>written.

Heh. I'll believe it when i see it, Soiled Logs.

>I suggest you remove it immediately.
>
>Here is a true Sollog FAQ from 2005 :
>
>http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt.prophecies.nostradamus/msg/69a9ec8114af2957

ALL HALE SOILED LOGS FOR HE HACE THE TRVTH!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daedalus

Jan 17, 2008, 3:20:58 PM1/17/08
On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 11:38:50 -0600, Archie Leach <le...@antiham.spam>
wrote:

I had really hoped to see more love emanate from the posts of the son
of love. Perhaps his soul has been tainted by the ugliness of the
world and he needs to remember his purpose. This is sadly unbecoming
of someone like this.

Be well, SOLLOG, be well.

jade

TOH100

Jan 17, 2008, 9:53:12 PM1/17/08
On 17 Jan, 20:20, Daedalus <j...@newtko0ouks.biz> wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 11:38:50 -0600, Archie Leach <le...@antiham.spam>
> wrote:
>

> >TOH100 <toh...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> >>Actionable libel.
>
> >>You could get sued for the false and defamatory post you have just
> >>written.
>
> >Heh. I'll believe it when i see it, Soiled Logs.
>
> >>I suggest you remove it immediately.
>
> >>Here is a true Sollog FAQ from 2005 :
>
> >>http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt.prophecies.nostradamus/msg/69a9e...

> >ALL HALE SOILED LOGS FOR HE HACE THE TRVTH!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> I had really hoped to see more love emanate from the posts of the son
> of love. Perhaps his soul has been tainted by the ugliness of the
> world and he needs to remember his purpose. This is sadly unbecoming
> of someone like this.
>
> Be well, SOLLOG, be well.
>
> jade

What you think is irrelevant and frankly you are a hypocrite for not
attempting to let people know about Sollog's nuke warning to
mankind.

Mankind was warned to get rid of all nuclear technology. Mankind
didn't listen, so now cities will be LEVELED.

Message has been deleted

Cardinal Chunder

Jan 18, 2008, 8:13:59 AM1/18/08
TOH100 wrote:
> On 16 Jan, 19:49, litsoh...@yahoo.com wrote:
>> Since some newbies are being exposed to Sollog (John Patrick Ennis)
>> for the first time, these links are required reading for you to
>> intelligently discuss Sollog.
>>

> Actionable libel.
>
> You could get sued for the false and defamatory post you have just
> written.

So what's false and defamatory about it?

Cardinal Chunder

Jan 18, 2008, 8:21:07 AM1/18/08

It's ironic that Ennis has been spouting that shit for so long telling
people to head to SAFE ZONES etc. So where was he arrested? In Florida.
How come you're not in a SAFE ZONE yourself?

The narcissistic deadbeat doesn't even follow his own advice and now he
is in jail. In Philadelpha. A city that the kook klaimed would be
destroyed by an earthquake by 2001, with a bunch of other cities -
GUARANTEED!

I'm also surprised that a self-claimed millionaire with a staff of
thousands like Ennis was forced to use public defenders for his trial.

TOH100

Jan 18, 2008, 9:06:16 AM1/18/08
On 18 Jan, 13:13, Cardinal Chunder

I don't want to repeat the lies and I notice you don't either. The
newspaper that post refers to is being sued for libel as we speak.

Cardinal Chunder

Jan 18, 2008, 9:31:30 AM1/18/08

What lies? Here, perhaps you can clarify which are lies from the
original poster.

TOH100

Jan 18, 2008, 1:47:16 PM1/18/08
On 18 Jan, 14:31, Cardinal Chunder

<c...@foo.no.spam.xyzabcfghllaa.com> wrote:
> [...]

> name
> to "sollogrules" or whatever sock puppet he was using at the time:
>
> http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=554970715
>
> From: John Patrick Ennis <elnlne_...@hotmail.com>
> Subject: RE: Flight simulator 2000???
> Date: 30 Nov 1999 00:00:00 GMT
> Newsgroups: alt.2600.warez
>
> http://twc.rockwarez.net
> got the pro unripped version on a free drive account
> but pretty big 750MB
>
> Sent via Deja.comhttp://www.deja.com/

> Before you buy.
>
> Here's another article John posted as himself:
> http://www.ufomind.com/people/e/ennis/doc/twit.txt
>
> 6. Sollog (John Patrick Ennis) is a kook.
>
> If you want to read about Sollog (John Patrick Ennis), these are
> excellent resources. Actually, they are excellent resources
> regardless
> of your desire to read about Sollog (John Patrick Ennis):

You have published a defamatory post. What is your name and address?

Cardinal Chunder

Jan 18, 2008, 2:17:26 PM1/18/08

You still haven't said which part you consider libel. Especially since
most of it is referring to printed news stories. Stories that in part
refer to why your beloved kook is currently in the clink. And since you
ain't dogshit I'd be interested to know how you possibly know any part
of it is libelous.

I'd also be interested how you get so worked up about this particular
post when your deadbeat idol has accused people of being paedophiles and
other vile things before now, and even went as far as suggesting Jimmy
Wale's child was suffering from foetal alcohol syndrome.

Well?

TOH100

Jan 18, 2008, 2:38:36 PM1/18/08
On 18 Jan, 19:17, Cardinal Chunder

You published allegations in your post so the burden of proof is
yours. Show evidence that everything you published is true.

Cardinal Chunder

Jan 18, 2008, 3:25:57 PM1/18/08

You first kook.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jan 18, 2008, 6:57:45 PM1/18/08
Chad Stone <chad_...@127.0.0.1> wrote in

> TOH100 staggered up to the microphone and slurred:

> If it's defamatory, hire an investigator and track him down yourself,
> k0oK.

I find it hard to believe that SOLLOG couldn't predict being a convict
in the slammer. Can Ennis predict the outcome of any case involving the
slander/libel of his felonious carcass.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls
in dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.

TOH100

Jan 18, 2008, 8:29:59 PM1/18/08
On 18 Jan, 20:25, Cardinal Chunder

You are not very smart.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

BostonBlackieŠ

Jan 18, 2008, 8:54:42 PM1/18/08
On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 17:29:59 -0800 (PST), TOH100
<toh...@googlemail.com> employed an infinite number of monkeys on an
infinite number of typewriter to say:

Sez the moron that continues to not snip that which they claim is
libel,
--
Boston BlackieŠ
mhm 29x8

"Enemy to those who make him an enemy. Friend to those who have no
friend."
--from the intro to the Boston Blackie radio show (1945)

"You don't have to be a member of the KKK to be a wizard under the sheets"

Proud member of the I am Spooge lits

TOH100

Jan 18, 2008, 11:38:58 PM1/18/08
On 19 Jan, 01:54, BostonBlackie© <gangs...@hell-flame-wars.org> wrote:

> Sez the moron that continues to not snip that which they claim is
> libel,
> --
> Boston Blackie©
> mhm 29x8

I'm not the one who is risking a lawsuit here.

John.Patric...@googlemail.com

Jan 19, 2008, 12:25:44 AM1/19/08

My First Time, by John Patrick Ennis

My first sexual experience was in an outhouse with my mother..... uh,
no, make that my dad. It will sound better to my homosexual friends
and prove to them I'm not a homophobe.

My first sexual experience was in an outhouse with my father. His
penis was big and purple, I performed oral sex on him and he
ejaculated an enormous quantity of semen into my mouth and onto my
face. It tasted salty, so I scooped it all up with a spoon and ate as
much as I could find. Then I tongue fucked dad's asshole for an hour
until he was hard again and could nail me in my keester. I didn't
walk right for a week, but I was glad we did it.

Dad took my virginity and we became lovers, grabbing every opportunity
to engage in hot, unadulterated sexual congress. To this day, mom
never knew, but dad said I was a much better fuck than she ever was.

John.Patric...@googlemail.com

Jan 19, 2008, 12:34:32 AM1/19/08

My Second Time, by John Patrick Ennis

My second sexual experience was in a dog house with our faithful Great
Dane, "Ranger." Ranger became a butt ranger when I crawled into his
dog house to sniff some glue and it felt sooooooooooooo good! I don't
know if it was the glue or his doggie dong in my bung but when mom
would leave and dad wasn't there to fuck, Ranger, Elmers, and I would
have a threesome.

Damn, some of the best sex I ever had was interspecies sex. My
neighbor had a horse named "Mister Ed" and since I loved penises,
semen, and giving oral sex, I blew the horsed schlong. OMFG, old Ed
must have come a gallon on me because for the first time in my life, I
couldn't drink all the jizz. I gathered it up in cups and drank the
rest later.

John.Patric...@googlemail.com

Jan 19, 2008, 12:42:44 AM1/19/08

My Third Time, by John Patrick Ennis

My third sexual experience was behind the stage during my third grade
talent show with a buck niggar named Tyrone. Tyrone was the janitor
but i used to notice him looking at my butt really funny as he would
watch me go to the bathroom. Since I had recently lost my virginity
to my dad and started having affairs with local livestock, I now knew
what that look meant so I winked at him and told him to follow me
behind the stage.

Tyrone wasn't in the show, but damn, he sure was talented. Twelve
inches of yard ape man pipe in my tender eight year old love rump
showed me why most whites HATE niggars... superior penises.

I am saddened to report that Tyrone gave me syphilus, a loathsome
disease that I have worked hard to spread to as many other niggars as
possible as payback to the niggar community for allowing one of their
porch monkeys to infect me.

Today I am impotent, viagra doesn't even make my pathetic little dilly
a semi soldier, and the doctors tell me it is the loathsome disease of
tertiary syphilus that has not only made my weenie weak but also my
brane.

It sucks to be SOLLOG today so I get people back by telling them that
they are going to die. That way, I get to go to jail and infect more
niggars. I really do love infecting the black bastards but prison sex
also feels good because it's so wild and rough!

Message has been deleted

BostonBlackieŠ

Jan 19, 2008, 1:21:22 AM1/19/08
On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 20:38:58 -0800 (PST), TOH100

<toh...@googlemail.com> employed an infinite number of monkeys on an
infinite number of typewriter to say:

>On 19 Jan, 01:54, BostonBlackieŠ <gangs...@hell-flame-wars.org> wrote:
>>
>> Sez the moron that continues to not snip that which they claim is
>> libel,
>> --

>> Boston BlackieŠ

>> mhm 29x8
>>

>I'm not the one who is risking a lawsuit here.

I told five or six people about the truth that I saw posted. Am I at
risk too? Oh dear....

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jan 19, 2008, 1:29:16 AM1/19/08
TOH100 <toh...@googlemail.com> wrote in news:d659c97d-e927-42ad-aa02-
6841f1...@i72g2000hsd.googlegroups.com:

> On 19 Jan, 01:54, BostonBlackieŠ <gangs...@hell-flame-wars.org> wrote:
>>
>> Sez the moron that continues to not snip that which they claim is
>> libel,
>> --

>> Boston BlackieŠ

>> mhm 29x8
>>

> I'm not the one who is risking a lawsuit here.

So how come you're posting from Amsterdam when you're in the slammer in
Philly, dipshit?

I'm helpless with PH33R that a k00ks00t filed from there will have any
effect to me in California.

John "C"

Jan 19, 2008, 1:56:55 AM1/19/08

"Cujo DeSockpuppet" <cu...@petitmorte.net> wrote in message

> I'm helpless with PH33R that a k00ks00t filed from there will have any
> effect to me in California.

California: The land of "Fruits & Nuts"

The perfect place for a "Fruit & Nut" named Cujo DeCarpet-muncher that
looks like Radar on "Mash".

Your Pal,
HJ

Cardinal Chunder

Jan 19, 2008, 3:21:07 AM1/19/08

I'm not smart for requesting you identify what you consider libellous?

I'm not smart for wondering why someone who claims not to be Sollog, or
Sollog's wife is in a position to judge whether something is libellous?

I'm not smart to wonder why you consider quotation of newspaper articles
about the kook's past court appearances (and source of his current
incarceration) constitutes libel?

Please help me out here and tell me what is libellous.

kmiller

Jan 19, 2008, 5:09:11 AM1/19/08
On Jan 16, 6:08 am, "psychogaray" <psychovi...@comcast.net> wrote:
> [...]

> - much like the "All Seeing Eye" (on the American one dollar bill).
>
> Naaaah, Kimmy. The "eye" is really an early trademark of CBS News. CBS and
> Warner are in a co-conspiracy to control all the media in America. The "W"
> in Warner's corporate trademark, when superimposed over the eye,  is what
> fascist military and black-shirted security personnel will be wearing as
> insignias on their uniforms, war equipment, flags, etc. It stands for *WAR*
> and the eye its behind is representative of the spying, the surveillance in
> a totalitarian society, which is already a reality. Through "war" and
> "spying", the population will be subjugated and totally controlled for their
> purposes.
> I am Washington' Greatest Psychic...
> garay ;)~
>
> As for the rest of your claims here - they can all be "Exclaimed". 8-)

Wrong You Are !!!

The All Seeing Eye - was given to the PAGANs:

As an All Seeing EYE (Over The Whole World) - Over [possible]
Deception.
[The Original 'Fore Fathers' of the "Republic Of America" (the
Original GOP) - held this 'Prophecy' - so dearly !!! ]

Somewheres - along the way - the "People Of America" (the GOP) lost
this Philosophy
[Somewheres (along the way) the "People Of America" - converted to
Evangalistic "Christianity".]

The "All Seeing Eye" (and its Prophecy) was 'Lost On America" - for
EVER. {And so it is to this date .)

But, It's Prophecy - Still 'Holds' TRUE !!!

The 'Controller' of the "All Seeing Eye" - will 'determine' the
World.Leader.

the GOP (Republican Party) seems to have 'mis-placed' the Wedding
RING. !!!

You can't really 'Fault' them - as this may be their "Last Chance" -at
a Grand "Ho-Ah" (God Bless the movie "Scent Of A Woman").

But, the 'Underlying' story is - still Democratic.
[And 1/2 of the 'Founding' - Fore Fathers.]

:< |

BostonBlackieŠ

Jan 19, 2008, 5:40:39 AM1/19/08
On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 02:09:11 -0800 (PST), kmiller
<mill...@sympatico.ca> employed an infinite number of monkeys on an

infinite number of typewriter to say:

>On Jan 16, 6:08 am, "psychogaray" <psychovi...@comcast.net> wrote:

"I" "wish" "that" "I" "had" "some" "of" "whatever" "you" "are"
"smoking".
--
Boston Blackie©

psychogaray

Jan 19, 2008, 6:05:14 AM1/19/08

"psychogaray" <psych...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> "kmiller" <mill...@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

Yes, I know, but I'm a quiet speaker. :))~

kmiller

Jan 24, 2008, 4:24:29 AM1/24/08
On Jan 19, 5:40 am, BostonBlackie© <gangs...@hell-flame-wars.org>
wrote:

> On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 02:09:11 -0800 (PST), kmiller
> <mille...@sympatico.ca> employed an infinite number of monkeys on an
> Proud member of the I am Spooge lits- Hide quoted text -

Maybe you haven't noticed (but I have) -

How the GOP candidates have "Changed Their Tune" (since I posted
this).

Even the GOP Candidates are now speaking that (until now) forbidden
word - 'CHANGE'.

Maybe (just maybe) you might have to 'admit' - I Speak The Word Of
Truth -here.

Just A Thought. ;-)

BostonBlackieŠ

Jan 24, 2008, 6:55:42 AM1/24/08
On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 01:24:29 -0800 (PST), kmiller
<mill...@sympatico.ca> employed an infinite number of monkeys on an

Nope, can't admit anything beyond the fact that you're full of shit.
HAND!

psychogaray

Jan 24, 2008, 8:09:27 AM1/24/08

"kmiller" <mill...@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

Wha~~? That's what politicians have been jawbonin' 'bout for decades, if not
centuries, Kimmy. Every election voters hear about the *wonderful changes*
they'll make if they're elected. All Obama has done is make it a focused
slogan, which isn't anything new at all. Other politicians, local, state,
and national have sloganeered with the word "CHANGE" all over their
promotional crap and platforms.
There are two NEW things going on in this election year -- a black man and a
woman have won primaries or caucuses. That is a historic first for the
American political system, irregardless of whomever gets into the Oval
Office. They've both already made political history.
The only thing we need to determine this election year is whether the next
President will be Obama or Clinton, and that will largely be determined next
month IF either gets a commanding majority of states.
The Republicans this election year are already defeated by their
intransigence over not time-tabling the Iraq war pull-out -- blocked by a
few of 'em in the Senate. And, the economy is tanking badly. Those two
things will derail their sputtering train to the White House.
So, it doesn't take a fucking psychic to know it'll be Hillary or Obama. A
miracle would have to occur, an extraordinary turn of events, like an
assassination, to change the course the Democrats are firmly on toward
retaking the Executive Branch.
Change, change, change...horsefeathers! Sure, voters always want nice
pleasant changes to occur with minimal effort on their part. Politcians have
been using that ol' chestnut for a very long time to get into office or stay
in it.
Some change is a fact of fucking life, Kimmy...but we're not going to have a
fucking revolution here. Don't hold your breath, shroomhead.
Jeez...Kimmy...
garay :))~

kmiller

Jan 25, 2008, 1:58:05 AM1/25/08
> American political system, irregardless of whomever ...
>
> read more »- Hide quoted text -

Very TRUE
- from a Democratic GDP "Point Of View".

But, the Republican Party candidates (who in the past - backing
G.W.B.'s Iraqi WAR) are now using the word 'CHANGE' as well.. [even
John McCain is using the word 'CHANGE' in his speeches - lately.]

Just A REALISTIC Thought Here - About the New GOP 'Directive' !!!

;-)

kmiller

Jan 25, 2008, 2:04:05 AM1/25/08
I'm being censored again - here (and LUMPED into another one of
Sollog's pointless RANTS).

But, I stand by my post(s).- Here

8< |

psychogaray

Jan 25, 2008, 9:53:01 AM1/25/08

"kmiller" <mill...@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

Are you partly autistic? Politicians have always emphasized changing
policies as an integral part of their manipulation to get voters. C'mon,
Kimmy, you're old enough to know there's no story here about change being
promoted in their campaigns. Hillary BitchTits was talking about changing
America from the Bush prison system before Obama made it a central theme in
his campaign. McCain repeatedly told his audiences he was for changing the
way the US military does its deeds overseas...look, mushroomhead,
politicians have to run on a platform of advocating some changes or they'll
never sell their PRODUCT. It's sellin' stuff, Kim, that's what politicians
do -- sell their idealistic and policy wares to the buyers, and then are
unable to make good on their promises later. It's an old assinine game.
Anyone who's been around for a few decades ought to know that simple fact.
Your psychic prediction is simply a recognition of the usual historical
record of politicians' blowin' off about changing the world for the idiots
out there who think that one egotistical elitist-serving character will make
life nicer, while the voters go on about their usual lifestyles of
self-centeredness and narcissism.
And speaking of narcissism, that's what your predictive nature is really
about.

;))~~

;-)

psychogaray

Jan 25, 2008, 9:53:52 AM1/25/08

> I'm being censored again - here (and LUMPED into another one of
> Sollog's pointless RANTS).
>
> But, I stand by my post(s).- Here

If I were you, I'd entertain myself by squatting on one of your posts and
pumping it.