That YouTube is amazing // UFOs, Aliens, Mars Life, etc.

Sir Gilligan Horry

Jan 11, 2008, 7:06:36 PM1/11/08
That YouTube is amazing // UFOs, Aliens, Mars Life, etc.

It's all there.

People can't really say "Oh cover-up criminals",
because the information about Mars life and Extraterrestrials and UFOs
is all there, aye.

_______________________________

http://aliens.ufos.videos.googlepages.com

Eaton Wings

Jan 15, 2008, 3:57:34 PM1/15/08
On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 16:06:36 -0800 (PST), Sir Gilligan Horry
<Sir.Gilli...@gmail.com> wrote:

>That YouTube is amazing // UFOs, Aliens, Mars Life, etc.
>
>It's all there.
>
>People can't really say "Oh cover-up criminals",
>because the information about Mars life and Extraterrestrials and UFOs
>is all there, aye.

You're just finding this out now? What rock did you just crawl out
of???

Sir Gilligan Horry

Jan 15, 2008, 4:05:57 PM1/15/08
On Jan 16, 9:57 am, Eaton Wings <no...@jose.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 16:06:36 -0800 (PST), Sir Gilligan Horry
>
> <Sir.Gilligan.Ho...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >That YouTube is amazing // UFOs, Aliens, Mars Life, etc.
>
> >It's all there.
>
> >People can't really say "Oh cover-up criminals",
> >because the information about Mars life and Extraterrestrials and UFOs
> >is all there, aye.
>
> You're just finding this out now? What rock did you just crawl out
> of???

You were probably 10 years old when I started.

Any more questions ?

How many questions ?

http://www.anzwers.org/free/ufos/

Message has been deleted