protection against spells, hexes,etc.

Elston Nero

Dec 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/21/99
what can someone do if that person thinks he/she has fallen victim to
another's spell of witchcraft,magic or hex?
I have reason to suspect foul play by the way things have been getting
so out of hand recently.
Are there any suggestions?
i live in raleigh nc.,and will love to be pointed in the right
direction.
let's hear from someone.

blackbriar

Dec 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/21/99
In article <23732-38...@storefull-254.iap.bryant.webtv.net>,

there are numerous uncrossing and hex-removing spells out there, and
most of them are pretty easy to find. but basically what you're going
to need is a heavy purification or banishing, combined with protection.

first of all, protectect yourself so the hex or whatever can't do you
any more harm. work in a cast and sealed circle. here's one that my
first teacher taught me: get a black candle. black is often used for
hexing, but i've always used it with great success for protection as
well, because black absorbs all colors. it will also aborb waht ever
energy is thrown at it. anoint your black candle with lodestone oil,
to draw the hex into the candle. set it in a cauldron or deep bowl
full of water. burn it until the flame reaches the water and is
extinguished. then dig a hole off in the bushes somewhere, pour the
water into it, snap the candle stub in half, and toss it in too. throw
in several lengths of knotted string to bind it, and bury the whole
thing.

the simplest purifications are bath spells. take a bath, adding to the
water an infusion of one or more of the following herbs: rosemary,
lavender, hyssop, rue. my favorite is a combination of hyssop, rose
and lavender. anoint a white candle with any good uncrossing oil, and
set it to burn while you are in the bath. let the candle burn out. do
this as often as necessary, but it is best to work during the waning
moon.

finally, you'll need a protection to keep this from happening again. i
use red candles for this, for personal power. burn red candles every
tuesday, anointed with dragon's blood or another power and
protection-type oil. work on visualizing heavy shields around you.
you can also hang a witch ball (sphere of blue glass) or a cross made
from two iron nails tied together, in your front room window.

witch balls can be hard to find (unless you know a male witch who is
willing to part with any - *snicker, snicker!*) witch balls are
spheres of blue glass, with a complex web of glass threads inside them.
they're quite beautiful if you can find them. if you can't you can use
glass fishing floats (try antique shops - i found mine at a vintage
clothing and record shop) or you can make a substitute.

get one of those clear glass fill-it-yourself christmas ornaments.
fill it with tiny strands of thread, string, and/or embroidery floss.
if you want to get fancy, you can add a fluid condenser (the fire
element is best for protection. do a search and see if you can find
the recipes i posted a while ago) and other protective objects.
(crosses, pentacles, talismans, herbs, black stones, etc.) if you do a
little research and use your imagination, you can create something that
is as beautiful and decorative as it is powerful and protective. once
you've done your uncrossing spell and basic protection, this is
something you can have fun with.

good luck!

never thirst,
blackbriar

catherine yronwode

Dec 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/27/99
blackbriar wrote:

> In article <23732-38...@storefull-254.iap.bryant.webtv.net>,
> kingel...@webtv.net (Elston Nero) wrote:
> > what can someone do if that person thinks he/she has fallen victim
> > another's spell of witchcraft,magic or hex?
> > I have reason to suspect foul play by the way things have been
> > getting
> > so out of hand recently.
> > Are there any suggestions?
> > i live in raleigh nc.,and will love to be pointed in the right
> > direction.
> > let's hear from someone.
>
> there are numerous uncrossing and hex-removing spells out there, and
> most of them are pretty easy to find.

Try going to the Lucky Mojo Free Spells Archive at
http://www.lukcymojo.com/spells.html
and when you get there, scroll down to "white" spells and click on the
linkx to protection and junx-breaking spells.

> first of all, protect yourself so the hex or whatever can't do you

> any more harm. work in a cast and sealed circle. here's one that
> my first teacher taught me: get a black candle. black is often used

> forc hexing, but i've always used it with great success for

> protection as well, because black absorbs all colors. it will also
> aborb waht ever energy is thrown at it. anoint your black candle
> with lodestone oil, to draw the hex into the candle. set it in a
> cauldron or deep bowl full of water. burn it until the flame
> reaches the water and is extinguished. then dig a hole off in the
> bushes somewhere, pour the water into it, snap the candle stub in
> half, and toss it in too. throw in several lengths of knotted
> string to bind it, and bury the whole thing.

That was a nice one! Here's another, quite similar, but...different:

Get a black candle or better yet a black devil candle, and carve the
name of who is hexing you on it, or, if you don't know the name, carve
something simple like "My Enemy" or "Perpetrator of Evil." Tip it over
and extinguish it in water when it is halfway burned, saying, "Let your
own work be your undoing!" Break and bury the candle as above, pouring
the water on the broken stub, and bury it with a piece of broken jewelry
chain or unsnapped bead chain to symbolize your freedoom.

> the simplest purifications are bath spells. take a bath, adding to
> the water an infusion of one or more of the following herbs:
> rosemary, lavender, hyssop, rue. my favorite is a combination of
> hyssop, rose and lavender. anoint a white candle with any good
> uncrossing oil, and set it to burn while you are in the bath. let
> the candle burn out. do this as often as necessary, but it is best
> to work during the waning moon.

Many people recite the 37th Psalm ("Fret noit thyself with
evil-doers...") while taking a hyssop bath and burning oeoplembathed in
portable metal tubs, they stood a burning white candle on either side of
the tub so they could bathe between the two lights.

> finally, you'll need a protection to keep this from happening again.
> i use red candles for this, for personal power. burn red candles
> every tuesday, anointed with dragon's blood or another power and
> protection-type oil.

Red candles on Tuesday, because that day is dedicated to Mars, the red
planet and the fiery god of war and energy. One of best traditional
formulas for candle-dressing oil of this type is called Fiery Wall of
Protection -- it is made with a blend of "hot" essential oils, including
cayenne pepper oil, black pepper oil, and ginger oil.

> and so work on visualizing heavy shields around you.

> you can also hang a witch ball (sphere of blue glass) or a cross
> made from two iron nails tied together, in your front room window.

Here are some other traditional protective house-amulets and the URLS
where they can be found with illustations and full descriptions in the
Lucky W Amulet Archive:

blue glass eye charms
http://www.luckymojo.com/evileye.html
blue glass eye-in-hand charms
http://www.luckymojo.com/eyeinhand.html
blue glass horseshoe-and-eyes charms
http://www.luckymojo.com/horseshoeeyes.html
blue pottery horseshoe charms
http://www.luckymojo.com/horseshoeblue.html
blue water set out in a bowl
http://www.luckymojo.com/bluestone.html

> witch balls can be hard to find (unless you know a male witch who is
> willing to part with any - *snicker, snicker!*) witch balls are
> spheres of blue glass, with a complex web of glass threads inside
> them. they're quite beautiful if you can find them. if you can't
> you can use glass fishing floats (try antique shops - i found mine
> at a vintage clothing and record shop) or you can make a substitute.
>
> get one of those clear glass fill-it-yourself christmas ornaments.
> fill it with tiny strands of thread, string, and/or embroidery
> floss. if you want to get fancy, you can add a fluid condenser (the
> fire element is best for protection. do a search and see if you can
> find the recipes i posted a while ago) and other protective objects.
> (crosses, pentacles, talismans, herbs, black stones, etc.) if you
> do a little research and use your imagination, you can create
> something that is as beautiful and decorative as it is powerful and
> protective. once you've done your uncrossing spell and basic
> protection, this is something you can have fun with.

Hey, Blackbriar, we know you are artistic -- have you ever considered
making fancy witch balls to sell (or maybe to keep the Wicca fundies out
of our hair in alt.paranormal.spells.hexes.magic)?

cat yronwode

Free Spells Archive ------------ http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
Lucky W Amulet Archive --------- http://www.luckymojo.com/luckyw.html
Karezza and Sacred Sex ------ http://www.luckymojo.com/sacredsex.html

Lucky Mojo Curio Co. http://www.luckymojo.com/luckymojocatalogue.html
Send e-mail with your street address to cata...@luckymojo.com
and receive our free 32 page catalogue of hoodoo supplies and amulets

mdhjwh

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99

catherine yronwode wrote:

> blackbriar wrote:>witch balls are

> > spheres of blue glass, with a complex web of glass threads inside
> > them. they're quite beautiful if you can find them<

Ask at a geological supply/crystal wholesaler for Blue Rutilated Quartz,
Take this to a gemstone polisher and have it made into balls.
The fish floats may work for some but Rutilated Quartz does the job
every time .

John H

nagasiva

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
49991228 IVom

sri catyananda <c...@luckymojo.com>:

>Try going to the Lucky Mojo Free Spells Archive at
> http://www.lukcymojo.com/spells.html
>and when you get there, scroll down to "white" spells and click on the
>linkx to protection and junx-breaking spells.

s/b http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html

:*

naga...@luckymojo.com (nagasiva)
--
TOKUS: mailto:bobo...@satanservice.org; http://www.satanservice.org/
notification: I may post any email replies; cc me if some response desired.