Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

Exotic Free Energy and Dr Steven Greer. // TheOrionProject.org

Visto 0 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Sir Gilligan Horry

no leída,
11 jun 2008, 21:50:5911/6/08
Exotic Free Energy and Dr Steven Greer. // TheOrionProject.org

Dr Steven M. Greer is wasting his time trying to
give people exotic free energy devices.
It is dangerous.

We general public don't need quantum dynamical space flux mystical
field force free energy devices.

And remember .......

"May 8 2006,
Last night FOX & Friends mentioned about a 500,000,000 dollar
government grant to a company developing a car that runs on water.
(Salt Water instead of Gasoline) "

That salt water car could also be a generator too.
We could power our houses with it.
And Daniel D. Dingel said ordinary car engines
can be modified to run on salt water.

______________________________

Give me a black suit and some sunglasses and I will personally hand
this message to him. LOL ;-)

But it is still a problem though.
Because the population of Earth
will double with the salt water engine.

Doubling the population is completely unnecessary and greedy and
selfish and detrimental to the entire planet.
People should just relax in the after-life for a while and wait their
turn to come down here to contribute to the life experience.

QUOTE: "For us, discretion is motivated by the respect of the human
free will that people can exercise to manage their own affairs so that
they can reach technical and spiritual maturity on their own. Humankind
´s entrance into the family of galactic civilisations is greatly
expected."

http://www.metatech.org/contact_extraterrestrials_intervention.html

Anyway, it's good reading ...

http://www.theorionproject.org/en/vision.html

___________________

Sir Gilligan Horry.

http://aliens.ufos.videos.googlepages.com

www.freedomtofascism.com

no leída,
12 jun 2008, 0:40:3412/6/08
On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 18:50:59 -0700 (PDT), Sir Gilligan Horry
<Sir.Gilli...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Dr Steven M. Greer is wasting his time trying to
>give people exotic free energy devices.

Well you won't get them that's for sure.

But why, pray tell, do you believe that other countries don't already have
them?!?

Sir Gilligan Horry

no leída,
12 jun 2008, 1:20:3312/6/08
On Jun 12, 2:40 pm, www.freedomtofascism.com <tr...@r.us> wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 18:50:59 -0700 (PDT), Sir Gilligan Horry
>
> <Sir.Gilligan.Ho...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >Dr Steven M. Greer is wasting his time trying to
> >give people exotic free energy devices.
>
> Well you won't get them that's for sure.

> But why, pray tell, do you believe that other countries don't already have
> them?!?

www.freedomtofascism.com

no leída,
12 jun 2008, 1:37:1212/6/08
On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 22:20:33 -0700 (PDT), Sir Gilligan Horry
<Sir.Gilli...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jun 12, 2:40 pm, www.freedomtofascism.com <tr...@r.us> wrote:
>> On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 18:50:59 -0700 (PDT), Sir Gilligan Horry
>>
>> <Sir.Gilligan.Ho...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >Dr Steven M. Greer is wasting his time trying to
>> >give people exotic free energy devices.
>>
>> Well you won't get them that's for sure.

Are they selling those for $100? Or giving them away for free?

>> But why, pray tell, do you believe that other countries don't already have
>> them?!?

I'm not talking about water cars. The kind of technology I'm talking about
doesn't use cars for transportation.

Sir Gilligan Horry

no leída,
12 jun 2008, 1:57:0412/6/08
On Jun 12, 3:37 pm, www.freedomtofascism.com <tr...@r.us> wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 22:20:33 -0700 (PDT), Sir Gilligan Horry
>
> <Sir.Gilligan.Ho...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >On Jun 12, 2:40 pm,www.freedomtofascism.com<tr...@r.us> wrote:

> >> Well you won't get them that's for sure.

> Are they selling those for $100? Or giving them away for free?

Yeah, Stanley Meyer should have just uploaded all his work to the
internet and newsgroups instead of being greedy. Or could have given
it to DARPA for a couple of million dollars. Instead he was too greedy
and also trying to control it all himself.

> >> But why, pray tell, do you believe that other countries don't already have
> >> them?!?

> I'm not talking about water cars. The kind of technology I'm talking about
> doesn't use cars for transportation.

Yes, even in little New Zealand we have back-yard tinkering inventors
building satellite launchers and others on farms building ICBM
rockets, so it would be a big job for "the growing centralizing power"
to keep an eye on everyone in all the countries.

Se ha eliminado el mensaje
Se ha eliminado el mensaje

www.freedomtofascism.com

no leída,
12 jun 2008, 6:52:5412/6/08
On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 22:57:04 -0700 (PDT), Sir Gilligan Horry
<Sir.Gilli...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jun 12, 3:37 pm, www.freedomtofascism.com <tr...@r.us> wrote:
>> On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 22:20:33 -0700 (PDT), Sir Gilligan Horry
>>
>> <Sir.Gilligan.Ho...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Are they selling those for $100? Or giving them away for free?
>>

>Yeah, Stanley Meyer should have just uploaded all his work to the
>internet and newsgroups instead of being greedy. Or could have given
>it to DARPA for a couple of million dollars. Instead he was too greedy
>and also trying to control it all himself.

Yabutt, how much are your water cars going to cost?

>> I'm not talking about water cars. The kind of technology I'm talking about
>> doesn't use cars for transportation.
>
>Yes, even in little New Zealand we have back-yard tinkering inventors
>building satellite launchers and others on farms building ICBM
>rockets, so it would be a big job for "the growing centralizing power"
>to keep an eye on everyone in all the countries.

That is why the US government wants to kill off 90% of the world's
population, so there's less to watch.

www.freedomtofascism.com

no leída,
12 jun 2008, 6:53:2412/6/08
<Sir.Gilli...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jun 12, 3:37 pm, www.freedomtofascism.com <tr...@r.us> wrote:
>> On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 22:20:33 -0700 (PDT), Sir Gilligan Horry
>>
>> <Sir.Gilligan.Ho...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Are they selling those for $100? Or giving them away for free?
>>

>Yeah, Stanley Meyer should have just uploaded all his work to the
>internet and newsgroups instead of being greedy. Or could have given
>it to DARPA for a couple of million dollars. Instead he was too greedy
>and also trying to control it all himself.

Yabutt, how much are your water cars going to cost?

>> I'm not talking about water cars. The kind of technology I'm talking about
>> doesn't use cars for transportation.
>
>Yes, even in little New Zealand we have back-yard tinkering inventors
>building satellite launchers and others on farms building ICBM
>rockets, so it would be a big job for "the growing centralizing power"
>to keep an eye on everyone in all the countries.

That is why the US government wants to kill off 90% of the world's

www.freedomtofascism.com

no leída,
12 jun 2008, 7:51:0012/6/08
On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 06:53:24 -0400, www.freedomtofascism.com <tr...@r.us>
wrote:

And they don't want anyone to use the internet

And they don't want people communicating with each other

And they don't want people to have money

And they don't want people to have free energy

And they don't want people to live

There you have it.

A world control grid where living is illegal.

Hagar

no leída,
12 jun 2008, 10:15:5212/6/08

<UseNe...@t-online.de> wrote in message

> On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 00:40:34 -0400, www.freedomtofascism.com
>
>>>Dr Steven M. Greer is wasting his time trying to
>>>give people exotic free energy devices.
>>
>>Well you won't get them that's for sure.
>>
>>But why, pray tell, do you believe that other countries don't already have
>>them?!?
>
> EASY! Because there might be a free lunch (once in a while) but there
> ain't NO FREE ENERGY

The first intelligent comment you have made, Chuckweasel ... ever!
Congrats.

^@%>---*=#

no leída,
12 jun 2008, 10:18:3812/6/08

"www.freedomtofascism.com" <tr...@r.us> wrote in message

you seem to imply that killing off 90% of the
people is somehow a bad thing

Se ha eliminado el mensaje

Hagar

no leída,
12 jun 2008, 14:49:3512/6/08

> On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 07:15:52 -0700, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
>>The first intelligent comment you have made, Chuckweasel ... ever!
>>Congrats.
>
> Maybe not the first "intelligent comment" but the very first you
> understood because you knew what I was talking about.
> (Too bad I am talking over your head most of the time :-((
>
> C.

You'd have to learn English first, dufus. Trust me, I would have no problem
understanding anything your limited brain could concoct. So far you proudly
plagiarize other people's thoughts and concepts, but I have yet to come
across anything from you that would set the literary world on fire, nor
stimulate anyone's mind.
What I don't understand is the way you "Kauderwelsch" the English language.
Perhaps it is time for you to take a course in "English for Assholes".

Se ha eliminado el mensaje

Hagar

no leída,
12 jun 2008, 21:04:5512/6/08

> On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 11:49:35 -0700, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
>>You'd have to learn English first, dufus. Trust me, I would have no
>>problem
>>understanding anything your limited brain could concoct. So far you
>>proudly
>>plagiarize other people's thoughts and concepts, but I have yet to come
>>across anything from you that would set the literary world on fire, nor
>>stimulate anyone's mind.
>>What I don't understand is the way you "Kauderwelsch" the English
>>language.
>>Perhaps it is time for you to take a course in "English for Assholes".
>
> I am so very sad not to fulfill your expectations.
>
> But then ... why should I?
>
> C.

It's: why can't I. The answer is very simple, Charlie, you're an overblown,
pompous, self important little twerp, who wants to portray himself as a
suave and debonair Yurpn. Well, you're an ignorant Swiss retard who learned
a few words of English, but hasn't yet figured out to use them in context.
So, why don't you regale us one more time with the stories of your imaginary
superior education, you ignorant troll.

Se ha eliminado el mensaje

Sir Gilligan Horry

no leída,
13 jun 2008, 2:55:5813/6/08
On Jun 12, 5:25 pm, UseNetO...@t-online.de wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 00:40:34 -0400,www.freedomtofascism.com

> >>Dr Steven M. Greer is wasting his time trying to
> >>give people exotic free energy devices.
>
> >Well you won't get them that's for sure.
>
> >But why, pray tell, do you believe that other countries don't already have
> >them?!?
>
> EASY! Because there might be a free lunch (once in a while) but there
> ain't NO FREE ENERGY

Project Camelot has a video of an extremely simple magnet design that
keeps spinning and could be built bigger to make electricity.

So you are correct, it takes money to build these huge projects.

(or collaboration)

Se ha eliminado el mensaje

Sir Gilligan Horry

no leída,
13 jun 2008, 4:35:3813/6/08
On Jun 12, 8:52 pm, www.freedomtofascism.com <tr...@r.us> wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 22:57:04 -0700 (PDT), Sir Gilligan Horry
>

> <Sir.Gilligan.Ho...@gmail.com> wrote:

They would know a lot more than me.
And I studied a lot online for 10 years.
And all the TV documentaries.

www.freedomtofascism.com

no leída,
13 jun 2008, 6:58:2513/6/08
On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 01:35:38 -0700 (PDT), Sir Gilligan Horry
<Sir.Gilli...@gmail.com> wrote:

>online

You do agree that the US government will be shutting down the internet in 2
years, right?

Sir Gilligan Horry

no leída,
13 jun 2008, 7:24:1213/6/08
On Jun 13, 8:58 pm, www.freedomtofascism.com <tr...@r.us> wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 01:35:38 -0700 (PDT), Sir Gilligan Horry
>
> <Sir.Gilligan.Ho...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >online
>
> You do agree that the US government will be shutting down the internet in 2
> years, right?

People thought the Internet was "freedom of speech" and a fight for
it.
The Internet is actually a 'record everything before everything shuts
down' project.

And very good.

P.S.
Alexa, please ask me some more questions.

Many questions.

I love you.

www.freedomtofascism.com

no leída,
13 jun 2008, 7:31:0013/6/08
On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 04:24:12 -0700 (PDT), Sir Gilligan Horry
<Sir.Gilli...@gmail.com> wrote:

>People thought the Internet was "freedom of speech"

You're here violating freedom every day, so you do agree that
you need to be exterminated as a usless eater, right?

http://www.modernhistoryproject.org/mhp/ArticleDisplay.php?Article=FinalWarn08-5

www.freedomtofascism.com

no leída,
13 jun 2008, 7:32:5013/6/08
<Sir.Gilli...@gmail.com> wrote:

>People thought the Internet was "freedom of speech"

You're here violating freedom every day, so you do agree that

Sir Gilligan Horry

no leída,
13 jun 2008, 7:31:0413/6/08
On Jun 13, 8:58 pm, www.freedomtofascism.com <tr...@r.us> wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 01:35:38 -0700 (PDT), Sir Gilligan Horry
>
> <Sir.Gilligan.Ho...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >online
>
> You do agree that the US government will be shutting down the internet in 2
> years, right?

Without the internet, I will still never like NewsPapers. ..... Teams
will have to re-invent another internet then.

:)

I love debate !!!
I love nice fashion !!!
I love the future !!!

Se ha eliminado el mensaje

www.freedomtofascism.com

no leída,
13 jun 2008, 7:40:5913/6/08
On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 13:30:54 +0200, UseNe...@t-online.de wrote:

>On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 06:58:25 -0400, www.freedomtofascism.com
>
>>>online
>>
>>You do agree that the US government will be shutting down the internet in 2
>>years, right?
>

>We will miss you, but then .. we shall have a world left! The mere
>thought of the joyful EuroNet and the fast AsianNet will let us forget
>you soon. Imagine: there will be the far under AustralianNet, the dark
>but sweet AfricanNet .. not to forget all of those PacificIslands on
>the Net.

They're shutting down the internet by 2010.

>Bye - bye!

Bye bye to you too!

>C.

Sir Gilligan Horry

no leída,
13 jun 2008, 7:35:4513/6/08
On Jun 13, 9:30 pm, UseNetO...@t-online.de wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 06:58:25 -0400,www.freedomtofascism.com

> >>online
>
> >You do agree that the US government will be shutting down the internet in 2
> >years, right?
>
> We will miss you, but then .. we shall have a world left! The mere
> thought of the joyful EuroNet and the fast AsianNet will let us forget
> you soon. Imagine: there will be the far under AustralianNet, the dark
> but sweet AfricanNet .. not to forget all of those PacificIslands on
> the Net.
>
> Bye - bye!
>
> C.

ROTFL .... heheh.
Indeed you are powerful dear Charles!

Funny.

(sounds like the Galactic Federation)

Well, what do I know?

;-)

www.freedomtofascism.com

no leída,
13 jun 2008, 7:42:3013/6/08
On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 04:31:04 -0700 (PDT), Sir Gilligan Horry
<Sir.Gilli...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jun 13, 8:58 pm, www.freedomtofascism.com <tr...@r.us> wrote:
>> On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 01:35:38 -0700 (PDT), Sir Gilligan Horry
>>
>> <Sir.Gilligan.Ho...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >online
>>
>> You do agree that the US government will be shutting down the internet in 2
>> years, right?
>
>Without the internet,

Well you really won't need the internet after 90% of the world's population
(and you) are exterminated as surplus population.

www.freedomtofascism.com

no leída,
13 jun 2008, 7:43:1613/6/08
On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 04:35:45 -0700 (PDT), Sir Gilligan Horry
<Sir.Gilli...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Well, what do I know?

Well you know how to violate human rights very well.

www.freedomtofascism.com

no leída,
13 jun 2008, 8:03:2313/6/08
On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 07:43:16 -0400, www.freedomtofascism.com <tr...@r.us>
wrote:

<crickets>

www.freedomtofascism.com

no leída,
13 jun 2008, 8:08:0713/6/08
On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 07:40:59 -0400, www.freedomtofascism.com <tr...@r.us>
wrote:

<crickets>

Jackio Pulpiteerio, of the tribe Shaitan

no leída,
13 jun 2008, 8:22:5913/6/08
On Jun 13, 7:24 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <Sir.Gilligan.Ho...@gmail.com>
wrote:

which is why i&i'm using it to record my rather large slice of
multidaimonsional piece of action while I&I can.

fortunately I&I also read books and minds.

www.freedomtofascism.com

no leída,
13 jun 2008, 8:34:4013/6/08

And "investigate" computer systems........

Se ha eliminado el mensaje

www.freedomtofascism.com

no leída,
13 jun 2008, 9:34:4413/6/08
On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 15:25:59 +0200, UseNe...@t-online.de wrote:

>On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 04:24:12 -0700 (PDT), Sir Gilligan Horry
><Sir.Gilli...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>The Internet is actually a 'record everything before everything shuts
>>down' project.
>

>Total awareness?

If it was, you'd be aware of just how tenuous your own existence really is.

But you're not aware.

Se ha eliminado el mensaje
Se ha eliminado el mensaje
Se ha eliminado el mensaje

Hagar

no leída,
13 jun 2008, 9:42:1713/6/08

> On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 18:04:55 -0700, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net>
> wrote:
>
>>> But then ... why should I?
>>>
>>> C.
>>
>>It's: why can't I. The answer is very simple, Charlie, you're an
>>overblown,
>>pompous, self important little twerp, who wants to portray himself as a
>>suave and debonair Yurpn. Well, you're an ignorant Swiss retard who
>>learned
>>a few words of English, but hasn't yet figured out to use them in context.
>>So, why don't you regale us one more time with the stories of your
>>imaginary
>>superior education, you ignorant troll.
>
> Ok, I understand that I hurt your little ego and you cannot draw even.
> Nevertheless, I am not your personal shrink, so get some professional
> help "out there". It's OVER!
>
> C.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, Dufus ...

Se ha eliminado el mensaje

Hagar

no leída,
13 jun 2008, 9:44:3313/6/08

> On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 23:55:58 -0700 (PDT), Sir Gilligan Horry
> <Sir.Gilli...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Project Camelot has a video ...
>
> Hi Horry!
>
> You are right: you can get power/energy from "Earth, Wind
> and Fire" and don't forget the water :-).. but it just can be
> transformed NOT CREATED.
> Therefore there will NEVER be "free energy"...
> C.

Gee, Chuckweasel, Physics 101, what a memory you have ... impressive
http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/chuckiebutt/

Se ha eliminado el mensaje

Sir Gilligan Horry

no leída,
13 jun 2008, 17:47:0813/6/08
On Jun 13, 11:41 pm, UseNetO...@t-online.de wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 04:31:04 -0700 (PDT), Sir Gilligan Horry

> <Sir.Gilligan.Ho...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >Without the internet, I will still never like NewsPapers. ..... Teams
> >will have to re-invent another internet then.
>
> > :)
>
> > I love debate !!!
> > I love nice fashion !!!
> > I love the future !!!
>
> What would you think of a holistic light net?

Greetings Charles! :>

Fine, as long as we can plug in or unplug at will.
For example, when I go to a beautiful botanical garden in a city, I
don't take a computer or cellphone or anything except a dog knife,
(incase of a rabid dog attack) and I take drinking water, food, paper,
pens, sunglasses, extra clothing, etc. ..... sometimes I take a
switched off cellphone in case I have to call the police. And I don't
even take a camera or video camera to get a good shot of some UFOs and
Aliens, because no one would believe it anyway. People would just say
"oh, it's good CGI computer Maya 3D software work or Photoshop or a
Hollywood production. Also I would not want to panic people.
i.e. Greed and Panic doesn't do the Stock Market any good.

> P.S.: we are all ONE

I saw a TV documentary the other day about a blond haired blue eyed
news reporter that was taken into a DNA lab and shown what African
tribe she is from.

But it still doesn't mean we are all one.
It's better not to be all one.
A little old African tribe can be an Africa tribe, and I can be here
in newsgroups talking about supernovas and twinkies. LOL :)
Same with the seed bank documentary I saw a few days ago.
The Svalbard Doomsday Seed Bank.
They don't want all the seeds to be general in nature.
Diversity and care and storage is extremely important.

That's the kind of intelligence I like.

P.S.
See Hagar, it is nice talking to Charles.

Sir Gilligan Horry

no leída,
13 jun 2008, 18:03:5513/6/08
On Jun 13, 11:34 pm, UseNetO...@t-online.de wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 08:03:23 -0400,www.freedomtofascism.com

> >On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 07:43:16 -0400,www.freedomtofascism.com<tr...@r.us>

> >wrote:

> >>Well you know how to violate human rights very well.
>
> By living a decent life?
>
> ><crickets>
>
> http://www.crickets.de/

Human Rights is being free to do something other than "oh, oh, oh,
it's all in God's hands" BS garbage.

I did Bible study in Queenstown New Zealand and I recently did Soka
Gakkai International philosophy of Nichiren Daishonin study ........
both as bad as each other. They cloud the mind of real good thought
and care and wisdom. Australian and New Zealand schools have been very
good just teaching general information. And TV documentaries have been
very good. And then the internet has been very good.

I love music from around the world.

I'm listening to some Indian classical right now.

1-05 Pride Of Rajasthan.mp3

I don't know what she is saying.
I doesn't matter if I don't understand.
The music is nice and her voice is nice.

But, in the Indian language she might be saying "All Hail Alexa!!!"
LOL ;-)

0 mensajes nuevos