James Fetzer = Nutjob

Mr Skeptic

Dec 22, 2002, 4:55:59 AM12/22/02
This Fetzer character must have smoked way too much dope or dropped too
much acid in the 60's. He's accusing everybody who calls into Coast to
Coast a CIA agent if they disagree with him on the death of Senator
Wellstone. Ian's having a helluva time reigning this clown in.

Fetzers gotta be the biggest laugh riot since Nancy Lieder and her
Planet X bullshit.

Mr. Skeptic

Kevin J Roverud

Dec 22, 2002, 5:09:11 AM12/22/02
In article <3e058ce4$0$17652$2c3e...@news.voyager.net>,

I just heard him say that the Paul Wellstone crash was an assassination. Several
callers argued the validity of this claim, including a pilot who knew about the
plane, knew the co-pilot and spoken to people in the area when the crash happened.
He is clearly insane, he would question everything. Even the host, Ian Punnet was
saying he was bullshit.

oh my god, this guy is a professor at umn-duluth. fuck those people, gophers 4 eva

--
rove...@umn.edu

Lenny

Dec 22, 2002, 10:12:51 AM12/22/02

"Mr Skeptic" <mister...@everythingiscrap.org> wrote in message

Classic far left academic bile mixed with laughable conspiracy
theories. In addition to his ludicrous and half baked take on the
Wellstone crash, he apparently thinks a small army of shooters was in
Dealey Plaza.

Punnet handled him perfectly, let him talk, and eventually the
political agenda started to spew out. We even heard about Bush "the
coke head." The interview was a perfect example of why Punnet is head
and shoulders above Noory, and Art Bell, for that matter.
Fortunately, Dr. Fetzer's teaching is confined to the University of
Minnesota at Duluth.

Robert Harris

Dec 22, 2002, 2:03:04 PM12/22/02
In article <3e058ce4$0$17652$2c3e...@news.voyager.net>, Mr Skeptic
<mister...@everythingiscrap.org> wrote:

> This Fetzer character must have smoked way too much dope or dropped too
> much acid in the 60's. He's accusing everybody who calls into Coast to
> Coast a CIA agent if they disagree with him on the death of Senator
> Wellstone.

What a nut!

Everyone knows there were at least one or two callers who weren't CIA!

Robert Harris

Robert Harris

Dec 22, 2002, 2:03:12 PM12/22/02
In article <3e058ce4$0$17652$2c3e...@news.voyager.net>, Mr Skeptic
<mister...@everythingiscrap.org> wrote:

> This Fetzer character must have smoked way too much dope or dropped too
> much acid in the 60's. He's accusing everybody who calls into Coast to
> Coast a CIA agent if they disagree with him on the death of Senator
> Wellstone.

What a nut!

Everyone knows there were at least one or two callers who weren't CIA!

Robert Harris

BunnERabbit

Dec 22, 2002, 2:14:55 PM12/22/02

mister...@everythingiscrap.org (Mr Skeptic), Wrote:

>This Fetzer character must have smoked way
>too much dope or dropped too much acid in the
>60's. He's accusing everybody who calls into
>Coast to Coast a CIA agent if they disagree
>with him on the death of Senator Wellstone.
>Ian's having a helluva time reigning this clown
>in.

After when the numbnuts confronted with the weather issue started
ranting something about 'microwaves' from the conspirators being the
catalyst for instrument error.

>Fetzers gotta be the biggest laugh riot since
>Nancy Lieder and her Planet X bullshit.

Just another sycophant Leftist gone mad. The sick obsession with the
politics of us vs. them rather than the nobel quality of articulating
ones
position on issues that would make our country better. IIRC, soon after
Sen. Wellstone's untimely death many were contemplating such kookyness
and they weren't guests on coast to coast but elected officials and
journalists. And I thought the goofy Right was a bit too persistent in
their Vince Foster theories. What's next, Trent Lott an Alien?

--
Keith

>Mr. Skeptic

_____

"Cosmic upheaval is not so moving as a little child pondering the death
of a sparrow in the corner of a barn." -Anouk Aimee, French Actor
_____

"Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny", Aeschylus (525BC-456BC),
Agamemnon
_____

"I wear no Burka." - Mother Nature

----------
The mailbox, BunnE...@webtv.net has been circumvented to fight spam.
To send mail... ecolibertarian AT webtv DOT net
----------

George Black

Dec 22, 2002, 2:48:01 PM12/22/02

"Mr Skeptic" <mister...@everythingiscrap.org> wrote in message

AH. The PlanetX bullshit has an adherant on Paltalk... I accused him of
hiding PlanetX behind the Moon :-)))
George Black
ICQ#: 6963409
More ways to contact me: http://wwp.icq.com/6963409
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~gblack/index.htm

Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Dec 22, 2002, 3:51:36 PM12/22/02
On Mon, 23 Dec 2002 08:48:01 +1300, "George Black" <gbl...@ihug.co.nz>
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:

>"Mr Skeptic" <mister...@everythingiscrap.org> wrote in message
>> This Fetzer character must have smoked way too much dope or dropped too
>> much acid in the 60's. He's accusing everybody who calls into Coast to
>> Coast a CIA agent if they disagree with him on the death of Senator
>> Wellstone. Ian's having a helluva time reigning this clown in.
>>
>> Fetzers gotta be the biggest laugh riot since Nancy Lieder and her
>> Planet X bullshit.
>>
>AH. The PlanetX bullshit has an adherant on Paltalk... I accused him of
>hiding PlanetX behind the Moon :-)))

Well, PlanetX is apparently *very* sneaky.
--
V.G.

"I have not be me idiot you are still BE idiot! hahhahhahahahah!"
Theo <byj...@ch.inter.net> in alt.fan.art-bell

(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.

GordonD

Dec 22, 2002, 7:44:38 PM12/22/02
"Lenny" <latvia...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<au4kpe$ma3$1...@bob.news.rcn.net>...

Can always tell when Jim Fetzer tells it as he sees it, the whinners
come out in droves and if ANY rightwing ideology is discussed the
SHRUB advocates wail the loudest. What a bunch of pussies.

ROFLMFAO!!!

Keep it up Jim Fetzer!

--gd

DrPostman

Dec 22, 2002, 8:02:00 PM12/22/02
On Sun, 22 Dec 2002 14:14:55 -0500 (EST), BunnE...@webtv.net (BunnERabbit) in
accordance with The Prophecy and "For Entertainment Purposes Only" availed us of
their wisdom with:

>What's next, Trent Lott an Alien?

Well, Mississippi is a foreign country. He should at least be required to
carry a green card.

--
Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors of afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® member #15-51506-253.

"Your name is "Bruce," and my first name is also "Bruce.""
-Idiot The Bruce

Col. Virginia Lake

Dec 22, 2002, 10:48:38 PM12/22/02
BunnE...@webtv.net (BunnERabbit) wrote in message news:<26000-3E0...@storefull-2314.public.lawson.webtv.net>...

> What's next, Trent Lott an Alien?

Why yes Trent Lott *is* in fact an Alien. He was set up by SHADO to
bring down the US Republican Party.

Kisses,
Colonel Virginia Lake
Supreme Headquarters, Alien Defence Organization (SHADO)
Harlington-Straker Film Studios (Downstairs)
London, UK

|\
___ \|
|__|==_o__
|| /_/ \_\
_||_
=D------|____|

Dick Hoaxland's biggest fan

John McAdams

Dec 22, 2002, 11:29:11 PM12/22/02
On Sun, 22 Dec 2002 04:55:59 -0500, Mr Skeptic
<mister...@everythingiscrap.org> wrote:

>This Fetzer character must have smoked way too much dope or dropped too
>much acid in the 60's. He's accusing everybody who calls into Coast to
>Coast a CIA agent if they disagree with him on the death of Senator
>Wellstone. Ian's having a helluva time reigning this clown in.

Let me see if I understand this. He was on a radio show called "Coast
to Coast" and he was calling people who phoned in an disagreed with
him CIA agents?

>Fetzers gotta be the biggest laugh riot since Nancy Lieder and her
>Planet X bullshit.

His JFK assassination stuff is wacky enough.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/logic.htm#fetzer

.John

--
Kennedy Assassination Home Page
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

Lizz Holmans

Dec 23, 2002, 4:10:27 AM12/23/02
On Mon, 23 Dec 2002 01:02:00 GMT, DrPostman <Loo...@mysig.formail>
wrote:

>On Sun, 22 Dec 2002 14:14:55 -0500 (EST), BunnE...@webtv.net (BunnERabbit) in
>accordance with The Prophecy and "For Entertainment Purposes Only" availed us of
>their wisdom with:
>

>>What's next, Trent Lott an Alien?
>

>Well, Mississippi is a foreign country. He should at least be required to
>carry a green card.

I think you're confused. It's Georgia that's pretty weird, if not
downright foreign.

Lizz 'He's from Georgia and he doesn't speak the language very well'
Holmans

--
Boys is easier, and if you have sons it's worth trying for three.
Nanny Ogg

DrPostman

Dec 23, 2002, 7:28:55 AM12/23/02
On Mon, 23 Dec 2002 09:10:27 +0000, Lizz Holmans <di...@jackalope.demon.co.uk>

in accordance with The Prophecy and "For Entertainment Purposes Only" availed us
of their wisdom with:

>On Mon, 23 Dec 2002 01:02:00 GMT, DrPostman <Loo...@mysig.formail>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 22 Dec 2002 14:14:55 -0500 (EST), BunnE...@webtv.net (BunnERabbit) in
>>accordance with The Prophecy and "For Entertainment Purposes Only" availed us of
>>their wisdom with:
>>

>>>What's next, Trent Lott an Alien?
>>

>>Well, Mississippi is a foreign country. He should at least be required to
>>carry a green card.
>
>I think you're confused. It's Georgia that's pretty weird, if not
>downright foreign.
>
>Lizz 'He's from Georgia and he doesn't speak the language very well'
>Holmans

Trent lives in Pascagoula and represents Mississippi. I've been to Atlanta
and at least that part of Georgia is just like the US. Go south a few miles
into MIssissippi from Memphis and you will see what I mean.

I'll take your word on the rest of Georgia, but I liked Atlanta.

GMcNally

Dec 23, 2002, 12:55:21 PM12/23/02
Mr Skeptic <mister...@everythingiscrap.org> wrote in message news:<3e058ce4$0$17652$2c3e...@news.voyager.net>...

I won't try to come up with a descriptive name for the Fetzers of the
world. One thing he's not is *SCIENTIFIC*.

Let's just say that Fetzer has drawn together others like himself:
Aguilar,
Mantik, White and that dude whose so into the SS.

They're all birds of a feather, so, whatever he is, they are.

As to why they believe what they do and "reason" as they do, it's
clear that their 'Weltanschauung' is, in their case, a distorting
lens, through which they cannot choose but see what they (think) they
see.

Jerry

> Mr. Skeptic

Martin Shackelford

Dec 23, 2002, 11:51:13 PM12/23/02
I've always considered him an exploiter of the work of others, and
something of a P.T. Barnum of the research community.

Martin

Martin Shackelford

Dec 23, 2002, 11:55:12 PM12/23/02
Glad he's still useful to somebody!

Martin

Lenny

Dec 24, 2002, 11:30:59 AM12/24/02

"GordonD" <gordond...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
We've found common ground! Based on his interview with Punnet, I hope
he "keeps it up" too. Nothing like a little air time to expose those
who haven't a clue. His loony lefty prejudices actually took awhile
to surface, so the more he squawks, the better. Keep it up Jim
Fetzer! LMAO

Michael T. Griffith

Dec 24, 2002, 1:28:51 PM12/24/02
On Sun, 22 Dec 2002 04:55:59 -0500, Mr Skeptic
<mister...@everythingiscrap.org> wrote:

I don't know that I call Fetzer a nutjob, but I certainly agree that
his views on 9/11 are bizarre and whacky. Until he stops peddling
this crazy 9/11 conspiracy stuff, I'm not going to have anything else
to do with him.

After what I've seen from him in recent weeks, I'm not surprised that
he believes Wellstone was murdered.

I think the problem is that he has such an intense, aberrant suspicion
of the government and of conservatives that he's willing to believe
just about any conspiracy theory that comes along.

His JFK stuff is quite good, in my opinion, but his views and
arguments on 9/11 and Wellstone's death are far, far out of the
mainstream of respectable thought.

MICHAEL T. GRIFFITH
Real Issues Home Page
Featuring information on the LDS faith,
American history, and the JFK assassination
http://ourworld.cs.com/mikegriffith1/
http://www.geocities.com/mtgriffith1/

John McAdams

Dec 24, 2002, 2:33:49 PM12/24/02
On Tue, 24 Dec 2002 18:28:51 GMT, mikegr...@cs.com (Michael T.
Griffith) wrote:

>On Sun, 22 Dec 2002 04:55:59 -0500, Mr Skeptic
><mister...@everythingiscrap.org> wrote:
>
>>This Fetzer character must have smoked way too much dope or dropped too
>>much acid in the 60's. He's accusing everybody who calls into Coast to
>>Coast a CIA agent if they disagree with him on the death of Senator
>>Wellstone. Ian's having a helluva time reigning this clown in.
>>
>>Fetzers gotta be the biggest laugh riot since Nancy Lieder and her
>>Planet X bullshit.
>>
>>Mr. Skeptic
>
>I don't know that I call Fetzer a nutjob, but I certainly agree that
>his views on 9/11 are bizarre and whacky. Until he stops peddling
>this crazy 9/11 conspiracy stuff, I'm not going to have anything else
>to do with him.
>
>After what I've seen from him in recent weeks, I'm not surprised that
>he believes Wellstone was murdered.
>
>I think the problem is that he has such an intense, aberrant suspicion
>of the government and of conservatives that he's willing to believe
>just about any conspiracy theory that comes along.
>
>His JFK stuff is quite good, in my opinion, but his views and
>arguments on 9/11 and Wellstone's death are far, far out of the
>mainstream of respectable thought.

I think it's hard for some JFK conspiracy theorists to see just how
close to Fetzer their logic is. I'm afraid that if Mike had different
political views, he's buy into the 9/11 stuff too.

On Fetzer and the JFK assassination, see:

GordonD

Dec 25, 2002, 11:08:38 AM12/25/02
john.m...@marquette.edu (John McAdams) wrote in message news:<3e08b622...@news.newsguy.com>...

and you keep peddling the bullshit [sigh]

John McAdams

Dec 25, 2002, 1:32:56 PM12/25/02
On 25 Dec 2002 11:08:38 -0500, gordond...@hotmail.com (GordonD)
wrote:

Kindly explaim how anything on that page is "bullshit."

Rob Spencer

Dec 27, 2002, 12:38:58 PM12/27/02
john.m...@marquette.edu (John McAdams) wrote in message news:<3e09f9bf...@news.newsguy.com>...

Give it up John, this guy dosen't even give you the courtesy of
appropriate language in his post. Apparently his emotions have gotten
in the way of better judgement.

Spence