Mind/Matter Mirror

1 view

Edmond Wollmann

Aug 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/9/99
Venus-the planet whose symbol looks like a hand mirror, reflects our
needs and beliefs toward personal (Taurus) and social (Libra)
reflection. Because reality-(physical reality that is) is necessarily-by
definition-made of polarities, counterparts, reflections, shadows and
reflected "parts"that on the spiritual or non-physical levels are one, we
therefore create the idea of Venus as a way to understand this polarity.

A way to reflect back to us the idea that we are the reality we have chosen
to play the game of existing outside of us, so we could look at certain
lines or specificity of idea manifestation or experiences. Hence Venus is
the symbol for the concept of mind in matter-or the mind/matter mirror.

The "Mask of Eternity" a relief that stands just outside Bombay India is the
metaphor-a symbol of the effect of transcendent God manifesting in the
masculine and feminine polarized "versions" of itself. One face in the
center (the transcendent one) and a male face on one side and female on the
other looking out and AWAY from center, represent and reflect what GOD LOOKS
LIKE in physicality. The POLARIZED VERSION in matter.

Therefore, because we create this definition of separateness (Mars, the
first house and the idea of "birth" within time) from the
undifferentiated wholeness "All That Is," the planet Venus acts as the
reflective mirror for the parts of us that we are NOT focused on in this
life. We meet these other reflections of the self through relationships
(Libra) and through "things" (Taurus) that we may possess-these are our
other resources of the self. Hence Venus represents personal and social
reflections. It's reversed spin, like that of Uranus keys us into the need
to sometimes go against the "grain" accepted flow, to "shine brightly."

If we believe ourselves incomplete, then our relationships will reflect
the idea of incompleteness. If we know we lack nothing, that we are
complete as we are-perhaps just focused differently for the moment-but
complete none-the-less, then we will see this manifested version of the
self.
The first division of self comes in the form of an apparent separation
from self and resource (Aries/Taurus) and full separation occurs at
Libra, where the self is encountered in apparently separate "others"(which
also is reflected in the "externalization"in the physical manifestation of
belief-of ANY aspect by opposition).

Are there really others? Of course, but our version of them is shown and
reflected through our beliefs and definitions about relationship that we
then PROJECT into these relationships. Much negativity has been thrown at
projection-:-) but it is the effect of being incarnate in the focus of
physicality and is not inherently "bad". It is just another way to
experience the self.

All the below are the BASIC energy motions (beliefs) that all
derivations of effect about these aspects come from.

Venus in developmental tension or conjunction with;

Mars=reflects beliefs of competition in relating to the reflection. The
need to compromise through the recognition that the reflection IS the
self. A strong belief in the separation of the masculine and feminine.

Moon=emotional security concerns that establish identity are believed
separate, hence social acceptance issues are highlighted. Insecurity
about popularity. Deprivation fears are tied to reflections.

Jupiter=exaggeration of personal popularity to gain access to broader
views through idea interaction, possibly from beliefs of scarcity in the
same area. Overdoing the reflective needs from the disbelief in finding
same. The need to have the beliefs and opinions recognized by others for ego
validation.

Saturn=the fears and giving of power to physicality are brought into
relationship needs. Strategy, material concerns and mistrust color
interactions with reflections. There is conservation from the fear of
"loss" which of course results in "loss" if the belief is not seen and
redefined.

Uranus=the need for explorations and waking up to the unconscious
knowledge regarding the self through reflections. There may be
temperament and impulsiveness in following reflections in this search.
Needs for the avant garde in relationship usually resulting from
repression of natural aggression. The need to recognize choice in
relationship.

Neptune=the unreal, camouflage spirituality are introduced into the
reflective needs. This is the sensitive and DISSOLVING of barriers
between the other and the self. There can be co-fusion (the positive
aspect of recognizing the self IN the other) or con-fusion (the negative
perception of identity LOSS from reflection interaction).

Pluto=Because of the need for emotional significance (from feelings of
"smallness") the needs for power because of the disbelief in enough of
it are brought into relationship. Power struggles, jealousy, envy and
"poker playing and bluffing" with emotional expressions can be the
negative effects of this disbelief in self power. Positively, the
individual can come to the recognition through this developmental
process that the self is reflected through others and that they serve in
that way to show the individual where they believe they lack emotional
significance and feel powerless.

Arcturus (horoscope), the distance between the bodies of the Sun and the
dark body that traverses our solar system in a very long trajectory
(counterpart nemesis to the sun), and the reflection represented of the
distance between our (percieved) conscious self and shadow self;

"You can recognize the electromagnetic vibration of Arcturus, to be the
higher vibratory resonance plane that contains both the polarities of the
bright star (sun) and the dark star (nemesis) represented in your system.
And that if you can simply focus on the fundemental vibrational frequency of
the tip of the triangle (Apex) you will then contain them both, and in
containing them both, you can shorten any distance you percieve between
them. For you are looking down-symbolically-from another plane of existence
altogether, when you look through the eyes of Arcturus.
A symbol that can be utilized that we have shared with many of you to help
you focus on the vibratory plane of Arcturus energy and consciousness-is a
white 12 pointed star, against an orange circle, against a black background.
Will this be of assistance?"
EW: "Yes, thank you."
March, 1987. "Southern Exposure"

--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

anonym™

Aug 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/9/99
Edmond H. Wollmann, convicted in San Diego on 6/28/98 of a misdemeanor
(PC 555- Unlawful Entry), fined, and placed on probation wrote:

> Venus-the pl

SNIP!

We already saw this spam you spammed, spammer.

--
http://www.smbtech.com/ed/
http://lart.com/ed/