Saturn

Edmond Wollmann

Jul 20, 2002, 11:38:08 AM7/20/02
Saturn reflects the experience of the physical world. The physical world
IS the manifestation of the "All That Is" (God or whatever you wish to
term it) as polarity pairs and functions as the polarization of the
unbroken wholeness of "All That Is."(that's what the horoscopic template
REFLECTS). We chose to experience that idea by being born. So although
the unbroken wholeness (Neptune=spirit) is the "real" or primary reality
base and physicality an illusion (Saturn=physicality)-either is real
while you are in it, and valid, none-the-less.

Fear, the effect of negative ego, strangles our recognition of choice
in the creation of reality (Uranus). This is why in mythology Saturn
castrates (renders impotent) Uranus. This power then rises up again in
reflection (Venus).

By the same token physicality is real while you are in it, but an
illusion none-the-less. As long as we ARE physical we ARE by definition
going to experience THIS reality in polarized terms. The entire template
of the Natural Zodiac is an EFFECT of that "splaying" of mind into
matter-like the refracted light of white light through a prism. This is
neither "good or bad"-it is simply one of the ways (in terms of worlds)
that we as co-creators along with "All That Is" creates in the
exploration of itself. For this reason the negative/positive definitions
WILL APPLY AS LONG AS YOU ARE PHYSICAL. When you die and re-merge with
the unbroken wholeness-of course they won't any longer.

Positive is simply integrative, unifying, expansive, inclusive-INTEGRAL.
Negative is separative, segregative, limited, conflicted functions in
PARTS.

And this energy can be felt as anxiety (negative) or excitement and
inspiration (positive) it is simply a matter of ATTITUDE.

When applied as anxiety to ANY PLANET OR HOUSE OR ASPECT or aspect of
life-that effect is extracted. Vice versa for positive-it is not a
"deficient attitude" to cognize and apply these functions in
physicality, it is an ASSET to recognize them while you are physical.

Heaven and hell are states of being, and you can be in a positive
(heaven) or negative (hell) one anywhere-anytime. It is approach that
determines this.

But to say one is NOT subject to them is to say one is not physical and
did not choose to be so. Which if you are living, breathing and writing

Responsibility is the ability to respond to the environment
(it's reality creation). To not respond to our physical reality with the
recognition that it is us, and that we have created it, is to exercise
the judgment of it and need to escape it (Neptunian).

To believe that the reflection of physicality is the SOURCE of reality
is to deny the validity of the unbroken wholeness of "All That Is,"
invalidate spiritual reality, and judge IT and seek to escape THAT
reality by denial of the source and is an illusion as well (Saturnine).

Saturn represents the illusion of the material world within a spiritual
manifestation, and Neptune reflects the illusion of spirit within the
material world. Where Saturn is found, the material world deceives, and
where Neptune is found spirit is sacrificed as an illusion,
unobtainable. They are both real, and both illusions. Whether you
extract a positive or negative effect from EITHER depends upon the
energy they are approached with-period. It has nothing to do with
duality (the illusion of unbroken wholeness manifesting as polarity
pairs-another "spiritual experience") or non-duality, and has to do with
the APPROACH to either of these spiritual experiences.

Time and space are illusions (Saturn), real while you experience them,
but illusions none the less. Realism and idealism are not diametrically
opposed, a realistic manifestation of the ideal is the issue. By giving
our power away to physicality we sacrifice a part of our spirit to the
material world (Saturn), this is where we over-strategize and
overindulge without regard for spirit. By giving our power away to the
ideal (Neptune) we lose sight of practical requirements necessary to
functioning in physical reality to manifest the "All That Is" IN THIS
WAY.
Both planets reflect the illusion of dis-empowerment, or empowerment,
which is not the effect of either planet or world but instead the
approach to either.
For to be balanced in our approach and view is to be positive in and of
itself.

"In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity." Albert Einstein
--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A. arctur...@earthlink.net (remove-)
© 2002 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

Rev. Fredric L. Rice

Jul 18, 2002, 12:39:29 PM7/18/02
Xenu allowed Edmond Wollmann <E...@astroconsulting.com> to write:

>Saturn reflects the experience of the physical world.

Do you have any evidence for that freakishly bizarre notion?

-- Insane nut rant at http://www.linkline.com/personal/frice
"Commodore Rimjob" is available at http://crimjob.tripod.com
Why did the Scientologist cross the road? - mimus
To slug Bob Minton. - Shydavid (See http://www.BobMinton.ORG/
"You can lie about ICR all you want." -- "Jason Daniel Henderson" <jhend...@icr.org>

Cujo

Jul 20, 2002, 3:25:31 PM7/20/02
Edmond Wollmann <E...@astroconsulting.com> wrote in

> Saturn reflects the experience of the physical world.

Got evidence? I'm certainly not going to take your word for it, asshole.

--
There wouldn't be as many satisfied ladies around, if I
hadn't ditched them long ago! - Edmo in a moment of candor.

John Griffin

Jul 20, 2002, 6:45:10 PM7/20/02

"Edmond Wollmann" <E...@astroconsulting.com> wrote

> [ snipped due to irrelevance ]

You and Saturn are just balls of gas.

Astral Wildlife

Jul 21, 2002, 11:14:12 AM7/21/02
On Thu, 18 Jul 2002 16:39:29 GMT, FR...@SkepticTank.ORG (Rev. Fredric
L. Rice)wrote:

>Xenu allowed Edmond Wollmann <E...@astroconsulting.com> to write:
>
>>Saturn reflects the experience of the physical world.
>
>Do you have any evidence for that freakishly bizarre notion?

He creates the realm of his own reality and consciousness so there is
no need for evidence in the Multiverse of Edmo.

--
HOOVA! Mun Muhtma!

Rev. Fredric L. Rice

Jul 19, 2002, 1:13:47 PM7/19/02
Xenu allowed Cujo <cu...@petitmorte.net> to write:

>> Saturn reflects the experience of the physical world.

>Got evidence? I'm certainly not going to take your word for it, asshole.

It's interesting, though, that Saturn -- with surrealistic fairy-like rings
-- would be considered by the uneducated to some how constitute an archtype
for physical reality. Much more rational would be to pretend Jupiter is an
archtype for physical reality amd that Saturn is a Golumisk netherworld of
magic.

Contemporary astrology believers are stuck having to semi-accept the notion
that the planets are gods and goddesses having the attributes those gods
and goddesses were archtypes for. No wonder irrationality factors greatly.

Rev. Fredric L. Rice

Jul 19, 2002, 1:13:50 PM7/19/02

Finding out why people believe things they damn well know are unevidenced
is an interest of mine. }:-} It's a damn shame I acquired no formal
education in dysfunctional human psychology else I suspect I'd understand
creationists, chiropractor believers, astrology believers, Holocaust
deniers, homeopathic believers et al. a lot better.