ROFL > ml2mst / Marti is trying to be a NetKKKop again!

Clogwog

Feb 13, 2008, 11:57:14 AM2/13/08
http://www.security.nl/article/17637/1/Online_zetten_gestolen_informatie_voortaan_strafbaar.html
<translation>
ml2mst: "Does this mean that I can legally prosecute some idiot, who calls
himself Clogwog and who's spreading wrong information and calumny language
on *his* Linux idiots blog about me?"
< http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/2007/10/ml2mst-marti-t-van-lin-idiot.html

<opinions summarized>
No you can't, you and him are "nobody", your "ml2mst" and he is "Clogwog"

LMFAO
--
Flame me all you want.
fuck off, piss off, piss on you, stick it, stuff it, shove it, ram it, jam

Gazwad

Feb 13, 2008, 2:32:17 PM2/13/08
Clogwog <BWAHA...@BWAHAHAHAAA.LOL>, the tubby-arsed-good-for-nothing
and paunchy sissy pants who likes indelicate throbber nerking with
carrier pigeons, and whose partner is a raver with a soaking chocha,

wrote in <2008021316572...@mwinf6201.orange.nl>:
> http://www.security.nl/article/17637/1/Online_zetten_gestolen_informatie_voortaan_strafbaar.html
> <translation>
> ml2mst: "Does this mean that I can legally prosecute some idiot, who calls
> himself Clogwog and who's spreading wrong information and calumny language
> on *his* Linux idiots blog about me?"
> <
> http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/2007/10/ml2mst-marti-t-van-lin-idiot.html
> >

> <opinions summarized>
> No you can't, you and him are "nobody", your "ml2mst" and he is "Clogwog"
>
> LMFAO

I remember reading the articles posted by marti which you have quoted. Maybe
his spunk addled brain is still dribbling out of his ears and he's forgotten
ever posting.

is but a dream within a dream.

chrisv

Feb 13, 2008, 3:27:29 PM2/13/08
Gazwad floated-up, turd-like, when I cleaned my bozo-filter:

>(snip)

*plonk*

Clogwog

Feb 13, 2008, 3:40:25 PM2/13/08
"Gazwad" <argos.staff...@gmail.com> schreef in bericht

> Clogwog <BWAHA...@BWAHAHAHAAA.LOL>, the tubby-arsed-good-for-nothing
> and paunchy sissy pants who likes indelicate throbber nerking with
> carrier pigeons, and whose partner is a raver with a soaking chocha,
> wrote in <2008021316572...@mwinf6201.orange.nl>:
>> http://www.security.nl/article/17637/1/Online_zetten_gestolen_informatie_voortaan_strafbaar.html
>> <translation>
>> ml2mst: "Does this mean that I can legally prosecute some idiot, who
>> calls
>> himself Clogwog and who's spreading wrong information and calumny
>> language
>> on *his* Linux idiots blog about me?"
>> <
>> http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/2007/10/ml2mst-marti-t-van-lin-idiot.html
>> >

>> <opinions summarized>
>> No you can't, you and him are "nobody", your "ml2mst" and he is "Clogwog"
>>
>> LMFAO
>
> I remember reading the articles posted by marti which you have quoted.
> Maybe
> his spunk addled brain is still dribbling out of his ears and he's
> forgotten
> ever posting.

He's out of control, attacking honest people everywhere!, just like he did
with Dr. Franz-Jozef Hueker in alt.ubuntu!
Another example:
http://www.security.nl/polls/215
<translation>
SirDice: My wishes for 2008 are more linux and os-x malware, stop fake
security!
<a very wise statement b.t.w.>
ml2mst: Your an idiot, is there a doctor in the room?
Further on in the thread, he apologizes and immediately continues with
another "Bulshit" rant.
<>
Indeed, this is ml2mst, the same guy who said:
"At least Gerard fucked my brains out. Which you silly sissies can't
accomplish, Girly boyz (yak) :-("
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.os.windows-xp/msg/9d8024a298dee592

ml2mst

Feb 15, 2008, 2:32:09 AM2/15/08
On 13 feb, 20:32, "Gazwad" <argos.staffed.by.tw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Clogwog <BWAHAHAH...@BWAHAHAHAAA.LOL>, the tubby-arsed-good-for-nothing

> and paunchy sissy pants who likes indelicate throbber nerking with
> carrier pigeons, and whose partner is a raver with a soaking chocha,
> wrote in <20080213165728.A08591C00...@mwinf6201.orange.nl>:
>
> >http://www.security.nl/article/17637/1/Online_zetten_gestolen_informa...

> > <translation>
> >ml2mst: "Does this mean that I can legally prosecute some idiot, who calls
> > himself Clogwog and who's spreading wrong information and calumny language
> > on *his* Linux idiots blog about me?"
> > <
> >http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/2007/10/ml2mst-marti-t-van-lin-idiot....

> > <opinions summarized>
> > No you can't, you and him are "nobody", your "ml2mst" and he is "Clogwog"

Riiiight and Clogwog's knowledge exceeds mine by far :-)

The both of you don't have the slightest idea what my level of
computer and Operating System experience is, do you?

Let's get this straight: I never ask any help with Windows, because I
know all the ins and outs (a so called "Power User"). Fortunately I
moved on to a *decent* Operating System, using 21'st century
technology.

Microsoft Windows IMO only requires limited knowledge.

> > LMFAO
>
> I remember reading the articles posted by marti which you have quoted. Maybe
> his spunk addled brain is still dribbling out of his ears and he's forgotten
> ever posting.

I encourage anyone who understands Dutch to read the comments on this
article and see how Clogwog (of course an anonymous coward) tried to
stalk me up there too. See how he was torn to shreds, with his insults
and intimidations by the rest of the readership :-)

Enjoy!

Cheers,

Marti van Lin (alias the ML2MST)

[snip]

Borked Pseudo Mailed

Feb 15, 2008, 3:53:19 AM2/15/08
on 13-2-2008 21:40 Clogwog said the following:
Why don't you reveal your identity, Clogwog? Why are you hiding yourself
constantly? One word describes you accurately:
COWARD!!!

Message has been deleted

Hadron

Feb 15, 2008, 9:11:21 AM2/15/08
ml2mst <ml2...@gmail.com> writes:

> On 13 feb, 20:32, "Gazwad" <argos.staffed.by.tw...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Clogwog <BWAHAHAH...@BWAHAHAHAAA.LOL>, the tubby-arsed-good-for-nothing
>> and paunchy sissy pants who likes indelicate throbber nerking with
>> carrier pigeons, and whose partner is a raver with a soaking chocha,
>> wrote in <20080213165728.A08591C00...@mwinf6201.orange.nl>:
>>
>> >http://www.security.nl/article/17637/1/Online_zetten_gestolen_informa...
>> > <translation>
>> >ml2mst: "Does this mean that I can legally prosecute some idiot, who calls
>> > himself Clogwog and who's spreading wrong information and calumny language
>> > on *his* Linux idiots blog about me?"
>> > <
>> >http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/2007/10/ml2mst-marti-t-van-lin-idiot....
>>
>> > <opinions summarized>
>> > No you can't, you and him are "nobody", your "ml2mst" and he is "Clogwog"
>
> Riiiight and Clogwog's knowledge exceeds mine by far :-)
>
> The both of you don't have the slightest idea what my level of
> computer and Operating System experience is, do you?
>
> Let's get this straight: I never ask any help with Windows, because I
> know all the ins and outs (a so called "Power User"). Fortunately I
> moved on to a *decent* Operating System, using 21'st century
> technology.
>
> Microsoft Windows IMO only requires limited knowledge.

I don't think you meant to say that Marti ....

Sibold Bargehassus

Feb 15, 2008, 12:04:02 PM2/15/08
"Borked Pseudo Mailed" <e.boe...@erasmusmc.nl> schreef in bericht

Ehhhh!!!
Pot, Kettle, Black?
http://www.google.nl/search?num=50&hl=nl&safe=off&q=e.boerstoel&btnG=Zoeken&meta=

> Why are you hiding yourself constantly? One word describes you accurately:
> COWARD!!!

It's so simple to find clogwog on the net, if you only had the skills, you
twit!

Clogwog

Feb 16, 2008, 1:57:51 PM2/16/08