** Charter alt.os.windows-xp ***

1 view

Martin O'Brien

Feb 11, 2004, 9:15:25 PM2/11/04
For your newsgroups file:
alt.os.windows-xp Microsoft Windows XP operating system.

CHARTER: alt.os.windows-xp

* The purpose of alt.os.windows-xp is to serve as a
forum for discussion of the Microsoft Windows XP OS
and related topics, eg. application software used with
the Windows XP OS (Office XP, disk management software etc).

* This is not a technical support group. Support questions
are off-topic. This is a discussion group. Please post
with some care and thought (in advance).

* Posts must not contain encoded material. This includes
HTML, which is FORBIDDEN. Also, posts must NOT be signed
with cryptological software, eg Gnu's Privacy Guard, PGP
etc.

* DO NOT post irrelevant commercial adverts, spam or money
making schemes here.

* DO NOT post messages that create new threads that have
any relationship to the Linux OS and its various
implementations. This is not a Linux newsgroup. Linux is
off-topic and the creation of new threads that reference it
is expressly FORBIDDEN. Violations will be reported to
relevant Internet Service Providers.

This revised charter was discussed in alt.config In February 2004.

END CHARTER

The Judge

Feb 11, 2004, 10:29:25 PM2/11/04
LINUXFUX That's on topic!!

--
The Judge

"Martin O'Brien" <nos...@rainx.cjb.net> wrote in message

Keyser Soze

Feb 12, 2004, 3:34:13 AM2/12/04

Couldn't be simpler, but I reckon there'll be 100 breaches in the first week.

--
Some Big Cunt

Hymenochaete Boidinii Kadaitcha

Feb 12, 2004, 5:02:59 AM2/12/04
Urp wrote:

> I haven't given much care or thought to this post (in advance), but
> I'd like some technical support for Windows 98 and Xp, please. Is
> anyone here an expert on the system tray?
>

> ***we interrupt this poast for an irreverent Commercial Advert******
> SEND MONEY! And lots of it! To a Linux distribution of your choice,
> and to anti-spam organisations everywhere! Make yourself feel good -
> donate today!* (Who knows? You might get rich quick!?)
>
> ***thank you for reading******
>

> BTW, is what has been posted today the official charter?

Yes. It is the official charter.

--
Your Free Insult: Thou wheeling, perambulating, trilled shit eater flattening insurance broker.