XP Icons

Morgan Pugh

May 12, 2002, 10:37:47 AM5/12/02
Does anyone know why some icons and animations in Windows XP are still old
style icons? This is mainly in places like Administrative Tools and some
boxes that display animations (like when you copy files in explorer although
this has been updated to the new icons)

I think it is kind of stupid it makes the OS look new but unfinished. Anyone
know why they are not all new icons?

Does anyone know where i can download free icons for applications that look
like the XP style icons? I want to replace some of the icons for my older
software.

Thanks Morgan

Synapse Syndrome

May 12, 2002, 3:49:45 PM5/12/02
Some XP icons

http://www.digitalgarage.net/

How to make XP icons (first get MicroAngelo)

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnwxp/html/
winxpicons.asp

J.

"Morgan Pugh" <mp...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message