Can't browse thumbnails in My Pictures Folder

Rob Jenkins

Nov 11, 2001, 9:24:39 PM11/11/01
I just upgraded to XP and I am unable to view all the thumbnails in Win XP's
My Pictures folder. When I scroll down past the subfolders and 2-3 lines of
pic thumbs, the whole Windows Explorer closes and I see my desktop again. I
can view the entire contents of subfolders of My Pictures, and I can see the
thumbs w/other image programs, but not the thumbs in My Pictures....

Any ideas?

Thanks
Rob Jenkins
http://www.herpcam.com