Dead tree?

Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz

Nov 27, 2005, 9:44:19 AM11/27/05
It used to be that SuSE Linux was available in personal and
professional; editions, and that the Pro edition came with additional
dead tree documentation. In SuSE 10 the printed admin documentation
seems to have disappeared. Has Novell stated whether that is a
permanent change in direction?

reply to spam...@library.lspace.org

houghi

Nov 27, 2005, 11:39:20 AM11/27/05
["Followup-To:" header set to alt.os.linux.suse.]

Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz wrote:
> It used to be that SuSE Linux was available in personal and
> professional; editions, and that the Pro edition came with additional
> dead tree documentation. In SuSE 10 the printed admin documentation
> seems to have disappeared. Has Novell stated whether that is a
> permanent change in direction?

No.

--
houghi Please do not toppost http://houghi.org
You are about to enter another dimension, a dimension not only of

PerfectReign

Nov 27, 2005, 6:34:57 PM11/27/05
On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 17:39:20 +0100, houghi took a five-minute break from
flipping burgers to boot the etch-a-sketch and scribble out:

> ["Followup-To:" header set to alt.os.linux.suse.]
> Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz wrote:
>> It used to be that SuSE Linux was available in personal and
>> professional; editions, and that the Pro edition came with additional
>> dead tree documentation. In SuSE 10 the printed admin documentation
>> seems to have disappeared. Has Novell stated whether that is a
>> permanent change in direction?
>
> No.

They've stated that - no this isn't a permanant change? Or have that not
stated whether this is a permanant change in direction?

Oh, when is 10.1 coming out. :)

--
kai
www.perfectreign.com

linux - genuine windows replacement part

http://www.usenet.com

houghi

Nov 27, 2005, 9:59:10 PM11/27/05
PerfectReign wrote:
> They've stated that - no this isn't a permanant change? Or have that not
> stated whether this is a permanant change in direction?

Question: Has Novell stated whether that is a permanent change in
direction?
Answer: No

http://www.opensuse.org/Roadmap