瀏覽次數:5 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息
訊息已遭刪除

Thomas Stein

未讀,
2008年8月25日 下午2:20:522008/8/25
收件者:
sk8r-365 <sk8r...@sk8r.debian.etch.invalid.org> wrote:
> Just had an update to existing kernel 2.6.18-6-686 on Etch. Noticed
> whenever running gnome-theme-manager, and scrolling down or choosing
> "Theme Details", the menu space goes to white background - no more
> iconic images to click. Others seeing this, too?

Yes, I've got exactely the some problem. After the last kernel update in
Etch, gnome-theme-manager is not useable any more.

with kind regards

Thomas Stein

訊息已遭刪除

Mumia W.

未讀,
2008年8月25日 晚上9:30:402008/8/25
收件者:
On 08/25/2008 07:07 PM, sk8r-365 wrote:
> Feverishly pounding upon a keyboard Thomas Stein typed:
> Whew (wiping sweat off my brow)! Good, it's not me alone ... sorry,
> didn't mean to imply I'm please you're having difficulties.

Strangely, I'm not experiencing this even when I boot into 2.6.18-6-486;
I don't have 2.6.18-6-686 installed, so I can't test with that.

I'm using kernel 2.6.18.dfsg.1-22etch2 with gnome-theme-manager 2.14.2.

訊息已遭刪除

Mumia W.

未讀,
2008年8月26日 凌晨2:02:152008/8/26
收件者:
On 08/25/2008 10:33 PM, sk8r-365 wrote:

> Specifically, I'm using 2.6.18-6-686 (Debian 2.6.18.dfsg.1-22etch2). I
> may just add another kernel and boot it until this matter is resolved.
> Three times now - today! - I've had to start my ~/ afresh as it pertains
> to the hidden Gnome folders since it has been trashed by this event.
> "Trashed?", you ask? Yep, desktop icons gone, menu icons gone, multiple
> panels trying to load, and not being able to anything beyond
> ctrl+alt+bckspc.

It's strange. I just installed 2.6.18-6-686 version
2.6.18.dfsg.1-22etch2, and I still don't see the bug you're seeing;
however, I'm very glad my desktop hasn't been trashed.

Mumia W.

未讀,
2008年8月26日 上午10:21:072008/8/26
收件者:

I forgot to mention that I never installed the update for libxml2. I'm
still running version 2.6.27.dfsg-2 because there is a bug in
2.6.27.dfsg-3 that trashes Gnome.

If you have already upgraded, downgrading to 2.6.27.dfsg-2 is recommended.

http://www.google.com/search?q=gnome+hosed+theme+crashing+site:lists.debian.org

訊息已遭刪除
訊息已遭刪除
0 則新訊息