XML Error

1 view

tmcne...@hotmail.com

Jan 14, 2005, 1:35:46 PM1/14/05
I am getting the following error and need some help. I have a 2003
server running my CSG and WI 3.0. I have a second server running MF XPe
and STA. When I get to the web interface page and go to login, I
receive the following error. I have already confirmed that the two
servers are talking on the same XML port, 8081. If anyone can help,
please do.

Thanks,
Tim

ERROR: The Citrix MetaFrame servers cannot process your request at this
time. An error occurred while attempting to connect to the MetaFrame
servers. Please make sure that the Citrix XML Service is running on the
MetaFrame servers and listening on a valid port. If the Citrix XML
Service is configured to share ports with the Internet Information
Service (IIS), please make sure that the IIS WWW service is running.

Dave

Jan 16, 2005, 7:34:28 PM1/16/05
tmcne...@hotmail.com done sed:

> ERROR: The Citrix MetaFrame servers cannot process your request at this
> time. An error occurred while attempting to connect to the MetaFrame
> servers. Please make sure that the Citrix XML Service is running on the
> MetaFrame servers and listening on a valid port. If the Citrix XML
> Service is configured to share ports with the Internet Information
> Service (IIS), please make sure that the IIS WWW service is running.

The times I've seen this is when the firewall rules are not configured
properly.

--
Dave
CCNP, CCEA

jon...@hotmail.com

Jan 23, 2005, 11:02:41 AM1/23/05
Did you disable socket pooling on IIS ? - SG and IIS on the same 2003 grab
the same ports - difficult to say what will happen if you have not disabled
socket pooling, however I wouldn't expect an issue to arise until you try
and launch an app.

Can you from the WI/SG server:-

1.) telnet mfserver 8081 - and get a repsonse ?

Are you using IP address in WI config to address MF server or DNS names - I
always prefer IP address for config for MF server and STA. - That way DNS
resolution issues are eliminated.