Old Club....New Information

Anonymous

Feb 25, 2002, 3:45:59 PM2/25/02
For all who read this post if you know of or host a site referencing
different Toastmasters clubs I would like to ask if you can update, include
or forward our clubs information to/on those sites.

http://www.pbtoastmasters.org

President
Pacific Beach Toastmasters
San Diego, California, USA

Steven Tursi

Feb 25, 2002, 6:22:24 PM2/25/02
Pacific Beach! I love that place.. almost went to UCSD.. if I had gone, I
would have lived in PB. Really cool, laid back atmosphere. weeeeeee...

"Anonymous" <anon...@aol.com> wrote in message

Susan Niven, DTM PID CSP

Feb 26, 2002, 4:13:30 PM2/26/02
Hi!

If you haven't already done this, I urge you to send an e-mail to T.I.
so that they can add the URL to the your club's listing in the "Find a
Club" section. While you're at it, you can also give them an e-mail
address for Club contact.

The e-mail address to send the info to is tmm...@toastmasters.org Be
sure to include the name and number of your Club, and the District
number.

Cheers!
Susan.

Susan Niven, DTM PID
An International Toastmaster
Living in Langley BC Canada and
Toastmastering with Blaine Harbor 5995-2 in Blaine WA USA
Exploring ALL The Possibilities online at
http://www.exploreallpossibilities.com
e-mail: Susan.Ni...@THANKSshaw.ca