Larry Hasn't Changed

Ringo

Aug 29, 2009, 2:27:17 PM8/29/09
Just went to visit his present haunt:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/topics

And he hasn't changed. In the Kennedy thread, he is typically OT
within the thread>>LOL.

GO Larry :-).

Phil

Aug 29, 2009, 3:03:43 PM8/29/09

"Ringo" <shk...@webtv.net> wrote in message
You know Steve, you need to examine yourself and the things you say about
people. I saw posts in what you posted from the radio group containing
"sex", "African expedition" "Insurance" "Nike shoes" "public debt" etc...no
"Kennedy" thread that i saw, but isn't a "Kennedy" thread in
rec.shortwave.radio off topic????????? So anything goes over there it seems,
so why single out Larry? You and your friend pounded on him here worse than
anyone else and that wasn't right. If we want a better group here i suggest
that not only MYSELF mends his ways, but you and a few more might at least
try too, as i am. Thank you.

Ringo

Aug 29, 2009, 7:29:52 PM8/29/09
On Aug 29, 12:03 pm, "Phil" <p...@nowhere.con> wrote:
> "Ringo" <shka...@webtv.net> wrote in message

???"sex", "African expedition" "Insurance" "Nike shoes" "public debt"

You sure that was me Bro??? Don't recall a single one of those. I can
recall posting in that grp, that I can count on maybe two or three at
the most fingers :-).

Phil

Aug 29, 2009, 8:02:36 PM8/29/09

"Ringo" <shk...@webtv.net> wrote in message

All i meant was that those were the the topics i saw on the page you posted,
NOT that YOU posted them, dig? lol.

wasted

Aug 29, 2009, 8:14:15 PM8/29/09

Moron you post OFF SUBJECT in here on almost every
subject but yeah it seems to be ok for you to do it
but chase Larry out of here for doing the same as you.

So what are you doing now trying to chase him out of
that group because he continues posting subjects that
you consider off subject? If you took the time to read
through other posts in there then you know that
everybody is off subject so how is he more off subject
then the others in there or everybody in here.

Who made you news group gestapo.

Norman Miller

Aug 29, 2009, 9:11:42 PM8/29/09
On Sat, 29 Aug 2009 19:14:15 -0500, wasted wrote:

> Who made you news group gestapo.

His Mommie. You need approval by His Mommie to post here! ;)

--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come

Ringo

Aug 29, 2009, 11:34:43 PM8/29/09

I'm being nice to Phil to keep the peace. But to you WASTED>>>SHUT THE
FUCK UP>>>MORON.Wasted must be the nickname you were given because of
your wasted brain>>>ASSHOLE.

Vitriol Trollsbane

Aug 30, 2009, 12:19:19 AM8/30/09
Upon alt.online-service.webtv, wasted scribed in
<h7cg7t$3ov$1...@aioe.org>:

>Moron you post OFF SUBJECT in here on almost every
>subject

I like pie.

Ringo

Aug 30, 2009, 1:06:22 AM8/30/09
> NOT that YOU posted them, dig? lol.- Hide quoted text -

OK I dig. And I do know that there are threads there OT to the,
"Shortwave," thing. But Mr. Lawrence will go into a thread that is
about one thing, and then post a reply totally irrlelavent to what THE
THREAD is about. That is what I mean. Posting OT to a grp. is
perfectly fine, with me also, but at least stick to the thread,
Fred>>LOL.

Ringo

Aug 30, 2009, 1:07:08 AM8/30/09
On Aug 29, 9:19 pm, Vitriol Trollsbane

<Vitr...@IDontEatSpam.ootikof.org> wrote:
> Upon alt.online-service.webtv, wasted scribed in
>  <h7cg7t$3o...@aioe.org>:

> >Moron you post OFF SUBJECT in here on almost every
> >subject
>
> I like pie.

Cause he's a WASTED (Brain), or she is>>LOL.

wasted

Aug 30, 2009, 9:36:41 AM8/30/09

What's the matter SwampBaby,can't handle the truth.
I'll SHUT THE FUCK UP WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT SWAMPBABY
AND I DON'T FEEL LIKE IT YET

åñgèL™

Aug 30, 2009, 10:35:34 AM8/30/09

Hiya wasted!

Always a pleasure to see you! I hope that you're doing great!

KT

wasted

Aug 30, 2009, 11:27:52 AM8/30/09

Hi Katey,I'm doing great.

I just had to stop in and put SwampBaby in his
place.Isn't it amazing how he can complain about how
everybody should be nice to each other in here but as
soon as I call him out on his complaint that Larry is
still posting OT in another group he's telling me to
shut the fuck up.Ironic that he doesn't practice what
he preaches and turn the other cheek,he's only into
telling others to do what he can't do.

It's ok if SwampThing or LadyAHole jump on Phil's or
your ass but you're both suppose to sit back and be
sweet to those 2 but as soon as I jump on his ass
about his posting about Larry he's not capable of
doing to me what he's told you and Phil to do to the
SwampThing or LadyAHole.

He's too much of a moron to see that he's an hypocrite.

Ringo

Aug 30, 2009, 12:04:39 PM8/30/09
> AND I DON'T FEEL LIKE IT YET- Hide quoted text -

Have a stroke AND DIE

Ringo

Aug 30, 2009, 12:06:08 PM8/30/09
> KT- Hide quoted text -

Yup, always a pleasure to have someone's ass to kick, beside my new
good buddy, Phil :-).

How's it going this nice morning Phil, Bro???

Ringo

Aug 30, 2009, 12:07:26 PM8/30/09

Phil

Aug 30, 2009, 1:04:28 PM8/30/09

"Ringo" <shk...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Oh i don't think you ever kicked my ass. I think that you've been as
outrageous as i have in many respects, but that's up to you. Things going
pretty well today. The coffee and corn flakes was good, Kennedy is buried,
back to normal tv for awhile. (*dire predictions, death and turmoil in the
world* ;-)

Phil

Aug 30, 2009, 1:04:52 PM8/30/09

"Ringo" <shk...@webtv.net> wrote in message

2

Phil

Aug 30, 2009, 1:05:44 PM8/30/09

"Ringo" <shk...@webtv.net> wrote in message

hmmmmmmmm. Now where did you learn that?

Ringo

Aug 30, 2009, 1:07:38 PM8/30/09
On Aug 30, 10:04 am, "Phil" <p...@nowhere.con> wrote:
> "Ringo" <shka...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Yup, you're correct. But I enjoyed sparring with you. We're almost
like birds of a feather>>>. But things did get sort of carried away/
extreme concerning others, if you know what I mean string bean>LOL.

Phil

Aug 30, 2009, 1:34:29 PM8/30/09

On Aug 30, 10:04 am, "Phil" <p...@nowhere.con> wrote:
> "Ringo" <shka...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Exactly. My crude responses to LadyA sort of struck back at me and just
made me realize how far over the line i was going. It's no mystery and no
big deal. Just that i realized how terrible those remarks were, and i had a
desire to correct myself.

Ken

Aug 30, 2009, 1:36:09 PM8/30/09
On Aug 30, 8:27 am, wasted <was...@USA.com> wrote:
> He's too much of a moron to see that he's an hypocrite.- Hide quoted text -

Oh great
This group has grown yet another asshole.
Kirk: "Set phasers to 'Ignore' Fire at will"
Spock: "Fuck that, Capt. I'm gonna use my Varon-T disruptor"

Phil

Aug 30, 2009, 1:58:29 PM8/30/09

"Ken" <flak...@aol.com> wrote in message

On Aug 30, 8:27 am, wasted <was...@USA.com> wrote:

You fit very well into the "asshole" category. Of course you would know that
if you thought for a moment about the stuff you post, but carry on. No skin
off my nose.

Ringo

Aug 30, 2009, 2:20:33 PM8/30/09

>>LOL

Ringo

Aug 30, 2009, 2:21:35 PM8/30/09

Ken>>You lock on phasers from port, I'll lock on from starboard>LOL

Ringo

Aug 30, 2009, 2:31:26 PM8/30/09

"Phil" <ph...@nowhere.con> wrote in message

From the best, my mentor>LOL

åñgèL™

Aug 30, 2009, 5:12:13 PM8/30/09

Be good, Captain Ringdo!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

KT

Phil

Aug 30, 2009, 6:49:08 PM8/30/09

"��g�L�" <angel...@gmail.com> wrote in message

On Aug 30, 2:21 pm, Ringo <shka...@webtv.net> wrote:
> On Aug 30, 10:36 am, Ken <flakey...@aol.com> wrote:
>

> > On Aug 30, 8:27 am, wasted <was...@USA.com> wrote:

KT
I can see Captain Kirk beaming those two down to some deserted lonely place
rather quickly ;-)

rca msntv2

Aug 30, 2009, 7:02:53 PM8/30/09

he hasn't changed...

And you have?

Ringo

Aug 30, 2009, 11:08:54 PM8/30/09
On Aug 30, 3:49 pm, "Phil" <p...@nowhere.con> wrote:
> "åñgèL™" <angelzw...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Aug 30, 2:21 pm, Ringo <shka...@webtv.net> wrote:
>

> > On Aug 30, 10:36 am, Ken <flakey...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > > On Aug 30, 8:27 am, wasted <was...@USA.com> wrote:
>
> rather quickly ;-)- Hide quoted text -

Hope there some sexy looking Klingon women in that place>LOL.

Ringo

Aug 30, 2009, 11:10:12 PM8/30/09
On Aug 30, 4:02 pm, rcamsn...@msn.com (rca msntv2) wrote:
>  he hasn't changed...
>
>  And you have?

Learn how to quote or smallify and then quote if you're coming in here
with that internet toy.