Patrick Tull; actor & audio-book reader of Patrick O'Brian

Hyfler/Rosner

Jan 21, 2007, 1:26:06 PM1/21/07
This one was missed completely. He died in September. He
was a very well-known reader.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Tull

The New York Times

January 21, 2007 Sunday
Late Edition - Final

Paid Notice: Memorials
TULL, PATRICK

SECTION: Section 1; Column 1; Classified; Pg. 34

LENGTH: 42 words

TULL--Patrick. Actor and narrator, died September 23, 2006.
He is survived by his wife, Sue, and their daughters
Katherine and Siobhan and granddaughter Cara. Memorial
service January 24, 2007 at 2:00 pm, Church of the
Transfiguration, New York City

Hyfler/Rosner

Jan 21, 2007, 1:34:39 PM1/21/07

"Hyfler/Rosner" <rel...@rcn.com> wrote in message

> This one was missed completely. He died in September. He
> was a very well-known reader.
>

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Tull

Tribute page at Recorded Books:
http://www.recordedbooks.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=specials.patrick_tull_tribute

The blogs are full of praise for his narration.

Rich Clancey

Jan 21, 2007, 5:30:38 PM1/21/07
Hyfler/Rosner done wrote:
>This one was missed completely. He died in September. He
>was a very well-known reader.

He was a good one. Audio book fans lost Tull and Frederick
Davidson last year, and Leo McKern shortly before that.

--
rich clancey r...@bahleevyoome.world.std.com
"Shun those who deny we have eyes in order to see, and instead say we

Charlene

Jan 21, 2007, 5:39:56 PM1/21/07

Rich Clancey wrote:
> Hyfler/Rosner done wrote:
> >This one was missed completely. He died in September. He
> >was a very well-known reader.
>
> He was a good one. Audio book fans lost Tull and Frederick
> Davidson last year, and Leo McKern shortly before that.

And Kate Fleming, who died in that terrible storm in Seattle.

wd42

Alan Hope

Jan 21, 2007, 7:01:50 PM1/21/07
Hyfler/Rosner goes:

>This one was missed completely. He died in September. He
>was a very well-known reader.

>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Tull

I was a big fan of his brother Jethro.

--