Murray Wachs, aka Bingo Gazingo, 85, struggling/frustrated musician - "I Love You So Fucking Much I Can't Shit!"

Hoodoo

Jan 9, 2010, 11:02:17 PM1/9/10
I Love You So Fucking Much I Can't Shit!

http://www.myspace.com/bingogazingo

Bingo Gazingo (6/2/1924 - 1/1/2010)

Born Murray Wachs in Queens in 1924, Bingo Gazingo wrote music for most
of his life, struggling on the edge of obscurity. He continued to
actively write, record and perform perverse, edgy music until the day he
died at 85 years old, struck down by a cab on his way to perform at the
Bowery Poetry Club in late 2009.

He wrote one minor hit for the Wrens in the 1950s called Eleven Roses,
but the majority of his efforts to write mainstream songs resulted in
frustration and failure.

It wasn't until the 1990s that Bingo Gazingo had his big creative
breakthrough. Already in his 70s and retired from his work at the US
Postal Service, Bingo Gazingo had a revelation. He decided to write
edgy, humorous songs and sing them himself at open mics around New York
City. Most evenings he could be found making his rounds in the East or
West Village, dressed in an unwashed, wrinkled suit, carrying a plastic
bag full of tattered pages of lyrics that he had painstakingly hand-written.

Since his arrival on the amateur performance scene, many of those who
have heard his music or seen his indescribable act at clubs around New
York City have simultaneously been amazed by Bingo and doubted his
sanity. Along the way, he inspired countless musicians and artists with
his unique voice, wit, and spirit.

--
"Think with your dipstick, Jimmy."

Look up the word 'dive' in the dictionary.
After the initial definitions regarding
aquatic and aeronautical topics, you'll
see a photo of this joint.

Hoodoo

Jan 9, 2010, 11:16:20 PM1/9/10
Hoodoo <hoo...@spamcop.net>, on Sat Jan 09 2010 22:02:17 GMT-0600
(Central Standard Time), spoke thusly:

> I Love You So Fucking Much I Can't Shit!
>
> http://www.myspace.com/bingogazingo
>
> Bingo Gazingo (6/2/1924 - 1/1/2010)

Listen to his songs via the webpage.

I don't know why this guy didn't have a #1 hit, with a bullet!

"Oh Madonna You Stole My Pants" and "You're Out Of The Computer" are
'tanfastic'!

This is great shit!