Ennis Cosby Loser

Rick

Jan 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/20/97

Ennis Cosby was a loser. With all that money in his family, he chose to
waste his life by teaching instead of making money.

His life didn't mean much anyway. Not to be mean...but the truth hurts
sometimes.

Roger

Jan 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/20/97

Ennis is a loser...

Gartman

Jan 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/20/97

When a person decides to become a teacher that is not wasting his or her life!

Jon Ames

Jan 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/20/97

Rick wrote:

> Ennis Cosby was a loser. With all that money in his family, he chose to
> waste his life by teaching instead of making money.
>
> His life didn't mean much anyway. Not to be mean...but the truth hurts
> sometimes.

If this is serious; you are an idiot!

Roy

Jan 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/20/97

Roger wrote:

> Rick wrote:
> >
> > Ennis Cosby was a loser. With all that money in his family, he chose to
> > waste his life by teaching instead of making money.
> >
> > His life didn't mean much anyway. Not to be mean...but the truth hurts
> > sometimes.
>
> Ennis is a loser...
I agree.

Peter Rosa

Jan 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/20/97

John DAmato wrote:

> Rick (RI...@concentric.net) wrote:
> : Ennis Cosby was a loser. With all that money in his family, he chose to
> : waste his life by teaching instead of making money.
> :
> : His life didn't mean much anyway. Not to be mean...but the truth hurts
> : sometimes.
>
> This would be the same RI...@concentric.net who breathlessly
> posted,
>
> "Hi! Ive got PREGNANT Debbie Dunning (ToolTime Girl) pics!!!
> If you want em then email me some REAL amateur pics. and I'll
> send them to you!" in alt.celebrities,
>
> "Hi! Anyone wanna trade pics? I've got nude pics of Mariah
> Carey, Selena, Sheryl Crow, Jewel, Jennifer Anniston, Shania
> Twain, and Cortney Cox!!! I also have nude pics of my wife..."
> in alt.sex, and, my personal favorite, posting as "Jackoff Dude,"

Nude celebrity pics? How fast can we spell F-A-K-E <g>!

Mira

Jan 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/21/97

Rick wrote:

> Ennis Cosby was a loser. With all that money in his family, he chose to
> waste his life by teaching instead of making money.
> Whoever attempted to teach you compassion & values obviously wasted their time.

> His life didn't mean much anyway.

All life has meaning, even your miserable one.

Not to be mean...but the truth hurts
> sometimes.

I very happy that my truth is not your truth.

---Mira

Mira

Jan 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/21/97

jack bagley wrote:

> Rick <RI...@concentric.net> wrote:
>
> >Ennis Cosby was a loser. With all that money in his family, he chose to
> >waste his life by teaching instead of making money.
> >
> >His life didn't mean much anyway. Not to be mean...but the truth hurts
> >sometimes.
>
> That had to be the singularly most insulting post I've ever read in a
> newsgroup.
>
> First of all, how DARE you consider teaching a waste of a life? Can
> you spell, Loser-who-truly-IS-a-loser? If so, thank a teacher. Can
> you sign your name to your paycheck every week? If so, thank a
> teacher. Teaching is the most necessary, honorable and noble
> profession there is, you sanctimonious son of a bitch. It makes ALL
> other professions possible.
>
> And secondly, who in the name of God are YOU to decide whose life
> means much? Since when do YOU decide what the truth is? You couldn't
> get a clue if you stood in a field full of horny clues during clue
> mating season while covered in clue musk and doing the clue mating
> dance. All you've succeeded in doing is showing off what an
> incredibly stupid human being is capable of saying.
>
> The amount of money Mr. Cosby's family has is immaterial. I don't
> have anywhere near the money they have, but I teach. Loser, indeed.
> Want to see a real loser? Look in a mirror, asshole.
>
> -----=====Jack=====-----

Hooray Jack!!!! My hero!!

--Mira

jack bagley

Jan 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/21/97

Mira

Jan 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/21/97

Do you think Rick/Rich3 would be interested in learning how to "Beat off
impotence?

Mira (Hi, John. Expanding my horizons & just visiting here)

John DAmato wrote:

> Rick (RI...@concentric.net) wrote:
> : Ennis Cosby was a loser. With all that money in his family, he chose to
> : waste his life by teaching instead of making money.
> :
> : His life didn't mean much anyway. Not to be mean...but the truth hurts
> : sometimes.
>

> This would be the same RI...@concentric.net who breathlessly
> posted,
>
> "Hi! Ive got PREGNANT Debbie Dunning (ToolTime Girl) pics!!!
> If you want em then email me some REAL amateur pics. and I'll
> send them to you!" in alt.celebrities,
>
> "Hi! Anyone wanna trade pics? I've got nude pics of Mariah
> Carey, Selena, Sheryl Crow, Jewel, Jennifer Anniston, Shania
> Twain, and Cortney Cox!!! I also have nude pics of my wife..."
> in alt.sex, and, my personal favorite, posting as "Jackoff Dude,"
>

> "Hi! Lets jackoff together...this isn't an ad!" in alt.phone.sex,
> repeatedly, as well as a number of other alt.sex groups.
>
> Lets see--Ennis Cosby, teacher, and Rich3, jackoff dude; Ennis Cosby,
> teacher, and Rich3, jackoff dude...And the loser award goes to....
> J.

Melora Foy

Jan 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/21/97

Roy (Ro...@concentric.net) wrote:
: Roger wrote:
: >
: > Rick wrote:
: > >
: > > Ennis Cosby was a loser. With all that money in his family, he chose to
: > > waste his life by teaching instead of making money.
: > >
: > > His life didn't mean much anyway. Not to be mean...but the truth hurts
: > > sometimes.
: >
: > Ennis is a loser...
: I agree.

Roy is a loser.
Roger is a loser.
Rick is a loser....

Who has nothing better to do than post flame bait, and then respond to his
own postings not once, but twice (so far) with different fake addresses.

Melora

sto...@earthlink.com

Jan 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/21/97

> Rick wrote:
> >
> > Ennis Cosby was a loser. With all that money in his family, he chose to
> > waste his life by teaching instead of making money.

This doesn't make much sense. (Not that this surprises me, coming from
someone who'd post something like this). Ennis intended to teach, and devote
himself to education. Teachers,professors, etc. get a salary. He would've
been "making money" were it not for the REAL loser — the lowlife who
shot him down.

> > His life didn't mean much anyway.

It meant much to the students he was helping. He was on winter break and
instead of taking a vacation he was tutoring kids. He himself had to
overcome dyslexia in order to become a good student and eventually
progress enough to earn a college degree.

His life meant a lot to his friends and family. Are you bothered that
his death made the front page? That so many people care about this
young man?

>Not to be mean...but the truth hurts sometimes.

"Not to be mean?" Didn't you post earlier calling him "nigger?"
"Not to be mean" you make such comments while a father grieves?

You say "the truth hurts sometimes." What you've said hurts. It hurts
people who come to this newsgroup with respect and condolences for
people they care about. The "truth" is that somehow you're angry
about the outpouring of grief for Ennis Cosby, and you began posting.
I hope that now, you begin thinking.

asm...@uaa.alaska.edu

Jan 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/21/97

In article <32E411...@concentric.net>,
Ro...@concentric.net wrote:

> Roger wrote:
> >
> > Rick wrote:
> > >
> > > Ennis Cosby was a loser. With all that money in his family, he chose to
> > > waste his life by teaching instead of making money.
> > >
> > > His life didn't mean much anyway. Not to be mean...but the truth hurts
> > > sometimes.
> >
> > Ennis is a loser...
> I agree.

You three sound jealous of this man. You sit and take "pot shots" at a man
who is no longer around to reply to your infantile remarks. You try to degrade
his chosen profession by stating that it is a waste of his life. Well, I do
believe that all three of you could have benefited from his teachings.(Not one
of you has yet to use any words that contain more than two syllables.)
He was and always will be a greater man than any of you could ever imagine
to be (Roy, Roger, & Rick, ever hear of the Dissociative Identity Disorder?
Doubt it. }).
You are not even worthy enough to type Ennis Cosbys name, let alone utter it
through those rotting, decaying, putrid substances you call lips. Go re-examine
your puny existence. At this moment YOUR lives are not worth the cost of a
coffin.......... but, then again, the truth does hurt sometimes.

M.D.

Ennis is in our hearts and in our minds.

anyse

Jan 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/21/97

<RI...@concentric.net>

>Ennis Cosby was a loser. With all that money in his family, he chose
>to waste his life by teaching instead of making money.

>His life didn't mean much anyway. Not to be mean...but the truth hurts
>sometimes.

So, what other people of various professions do you also believe should
be "offed" while changing a tire on their car?

You post as if Ennis Cosby was a criminal. What YOU posted is criminal!!
All anyone can see from your post is that you are simply not only a
loser yourself but a heartless bastard!!!

Lady Jess

Jan 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/21/97

>Rick <RI...@concentric.net> wrote:
>
>>Ennis Cosby was a loser. With all that money in his family, he chose
>>to waste his life by teaching instead of making money.
>>
>>His life didn't mean much anyway. Not to be mean...but the truth hurts
>>sometimes.

Cosby's life meant a great deal to him, his family and friends.
And it meant something to me also. Not because I knew him or his family,
but because I greatly admire and respect his father, Bill. I grieve for
them and the sorrow they are experiencing, and it is my sincere hope that
your obnoxious post will never be read by their eyes.

In all the years of his entertainment career, I have never once
heard Cosby utter a vulgar word, or make a malicious remark. Bill Cosby
has never been involved in a scandal, nor has he been divorced and
remarried numerous times. In a field where marriage and family
responsibilities are all too often taken lightly, and where crudeness,
profanity, and a 'me first, screw you' attitude seem to take precedence,
Bill Cosby has truly chosen to climb to the top the hard way.

By maintaining his self respect and diginity, and living up to his
family responsibilities, his admirable qualities and fine example would
naturally be emulated by his children. It pains me deeply to think of all
the children that would have benefited from having Ennis Cosby as their
teacher and mentor, and who will now miss that opportunity. Who can say
how many lives he would have influenced for the better, and in turn, how
many those lives might have touched ?

You say his life didn't mean much ? Excuse me, I think you have
it reversed. It's your vain and worthless life that doesn't mean much.
Note how you waste it by your perverse and crude attitude towards teachers
and your glamorization of the 'all that glitters must be gold' Hollywood
lifestyle. Not to be mean...but the truth hurts sometimes! (Where have I
read THOSE words bfore ?)

As for Ennis's career w/regards to making money---he would have
been paid to teach. Though not what he was worth, I'm sure. Some persons
aspire to a higher, nobler goal than just 'making money'. They choose
careers not for the wealth it will bring them, but for personal
satisfaction and the opportunity to be in a position to make a real
difference.

The future of coming generations depends to a large degree on the
quality of teachers they encounter. Considering the immense
responsibility they carry, the dedication required of them, and their
potential to influence the future, teachers are vastly underpaid. To add
misery to their jobs, they have to put up with asswipes like you, and
there must be at least one in every class. Murphey's rules !

I still remember several dedicated teachers I was fortunate to
have, and it was only years later that I realized the beneficial influence
they had on my life. Would that I could somehow let them know how they
have influenced my life, but I'm sure many of them have passed on by now.

It is obvious that you scorned the knowledge and wisdom that a
dedicated teacher may have tried to inspire in you, and I truly, truly
feel that you are to be pitied. You have thrown away unlimited
opportunities.

Your crude, insulting, petty remarks about Ennis Cosby does
nothing to degrade him, but they say a lot about you and your ignorance,
and your attitude toward life. It is sad, really sad, that it wasn't you
on the side of that road changing a tire that night, instead of Ennis.

LJ

ps; and no, I'm not a teacher.

PostLady

Jan 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/21/97

jack bagley wrote:

> Rick <RI...@concentric.net> wrote:
>
> >Ennis Cosby was a loser. With all that money in his family, he chose to
> >waste his life by teaching instead of making money.
> >
> >His life didn't mean much anyway. Not to be mean...but the truth hurts
> >sometimes.
>
> That had to be the singularly most insulting post I've ever read in a
> newsgroup.
>
> First of all, how DARE you consider teaching a waste of a life? Can
> you spell, Loser-who-truly-IS-a-loser? If so, thank a teacher. Can
> you sign your name to your paycheck every week? If so, thank a
> teacher. Teaching is the most necessary, honorable and noble
> profession there is, you sanctimonious son of a bitch. It makes ALL
> other professions possible.
>
> And secondly, who in the name of God are YOU to decide whose life
> means much? Since when do YOU decide what the truth is? You couldn't
> get a clue if you stood in a field full of horny clues during clue
> mating season while covered in clue musk and doing the clue mating
> dance. All you've succeeded in doing is showing off what an
> incredibly stupid human being is capable of saying.
>
> The amount of money Mr. Cosby's family has is immaterial. I don't
> have anywhere near the money they have, but I teach. Loser, indeed.
> Want to see a real loser? Look in a mirror, asshole.
>
> -----=====Jack=====-----
you tell 'em Jack!

Dave Laird

Jan 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/21/97

Hello Roy!

Monday January 20 1997 16:46, Roy wrote to All:

R> From: Roy <Ro...@concentric.net>
R> Subject: Re: Ennis Cosby Loser

R> Roger wrote:

>> Rick wrote:
>> >
>> > Ennis Cosby was a loser. With all that money in his family, he
>> > chose to waste his life by teaching instead of making money. His
>> > life didn't mean much anyway. Not to be mean...but the truth hurts
>> > sometimes.
>>

>> Ennis is a loser...
R> I agree.

I hope someone posts a copy of both your demises here in alt.obituary so that
I can write something nearly half so menial, unsympathetic and tasteless about
your leaving this world as you just wrote about a young man whom, from all
that I have read, was a caring, dedicated young teacher who had overcome
considerable personal obstacles in his life.

Ennis Cosby's life made a difference, at least to all the children he taught
and cared about during his short life. The next time you open up a newspaper,
hopefully not to look for someone else to speak of in equally demeaning terms,
remember that you can read because somewhere, sometime, a teacher taught you
how.

How DARE either of you to call Ennis Cosby a loser! That is the most
imflammatory, disgusting statement I have seen in over ten years of reading
usenet! In an age and time when the clear majority of society are screaming
"ME FIRST!" Ennis Cosby chose a life of service and goodness to his fellow man
rather than the paths more easily traveled which wealth and fortune would have
easily given him.

Your punishment for your disgusting statements, both of you, should be that
you are should be sentenced to serving twenty hours per week in an AIDS
hospice or else a shelter for the homeless. I am hoping, although not terribly
optimistic of it, that somewhere in either of the aforementioned facilities,
you will learn the one of the most important lessons of life: compassion.

Shame on both of you.

Dave

A gourd of red wine and a sheaf of poems--
A bare subsistence, half a loaf, no more--
Supplies us two alone in the free desert:
What sultan would we envy on his Throne. [The Rubaiyat]

... History repeats itself because nobody listens.
--
| Fidonet: Dave Laird 1:346/11
| Internet: Dave....@phoenix.circuit.com
| Fido->Internet/Usenet via Net 346 Services

Parrothead

Jan 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/22/97

Rick <RI...@concentric.net> wrote:

>Ennis Cosby was a loser. With all that money in his family, he chose to
>waste his life by teaching instead of making money.

>His life didn't mean much anyway. Not to be mean...but the truth hurts
>sometimes.

Seriously hope this is a stupid troll making money is not everything
and teaching the handicapped is not a waste of time

It is obvious the only truth here is that you are a selfish jerk who
doesnt understand people who do good

I hope you make a lot of money as you want and die early, lonely and
miserable

Sheri Din

Jan 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/22/97

Roy wrote:

> Roger wrote:

> > Rick wrote:
> > >
> > > Ennis Cosby was a loser. With all that money in his family, he chose to
> > > waste his life by teaching instead of making money.
> > >
> > > His life didn't mean much anyway. Not to be mean...but the truth hurts
> > > sometimes.
> >
> > Ennis is a loser...
> I agree.

Hey RickRogerRoyShithead!!

You are such a sick bastard! But I'm sure you know that already!!

David Benjamin

Jan 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/22/97

As was pointed out when the "Ennis Cosby Loser" thread was started,
this message is a blatant "troll" from an idiot on concentric.net.

Please, don't take the bait.

<Shrug>

Jan 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/22/97

You insensitive bastard. Teaching is a noble profession, unlike posting
.jpegs and wanting to frig off with other dudes. Are you a fruit or
something?

Rick <RI...@concentric.net> wrote in article
<32E3F5...@concentric.net>...

peacefrog

Jan 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/22/97

don...@atl.mindspring.com (Parrothead) writes: > Rick <RI...@concentric.net> wrote:

> >Ennis Cosby was a loser. With all that money in his family, he chose to
> >waste his life by teaching instead of making money.
>
> >His life didn't mean much anyway. Not to be mean...but the truth hurts
> >sometimes.
>
> Seriously hope this is a stupid troll making money is not everything
> and teaching the handicapped is not a waste of time
>
> It is obvious the only truth here is that you are a selfish jerk who
> doesnt understand people who do good
>
> I hope you make a lot of money as you want and die early, lonely and
> miserable

I think its obvious that Rick is already miserable. Rick is obviously
envious of Ennis Cosby and the wealth that he was born into. Rick is insecure
and unintelligent. Rick is truly a waste case.

Zuma

Jan 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/22/97

Rick wrote:

> Ennis Cosby was a loser. With all that money in his family, he chose to
> waste his life by teaching instead of making money.
>
> His life didn't mean much anyway. Not to be mean...but the truth hurts
> sometimes.

Tell you what Rick, go stick your head up your ass and keep going till
you disappear!!

yamar...@aol.com

Jan 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/23/97

In article <5c3api$r...@maw.montana.com>, lady...@montana.com (Lady Jess)
writes:

WOW. That was really good. I couldn't have said it better. Too bad you
letter, Lady Jess, couldn't be forwarded to the Cosby family. Im sure
they would be very touched. I sure was.

Yvette

Do you ever feel like life is like a carwash
only you're going through it on a bicycle? =)

Kelly Mackay-Monson

Jan 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/24/97

In article <5c3api$r...@maw.montana.com>, lady...@montana.com says...

>>Rick <RI...@concentric.net> wrote:
>>
>>>Ennis Cosby was a loser. With all that money in his family, he chose
>>>to waste his life by teaching instead of making money.
>>>
>>>His life didn't mean much anyway. Not to be mean...but the truth hurts
>>>sometimes.
> I still remember several dedicated teachers I was fortunate to
>have, and it was only years later that I realized the beneficial
influence
>they had on my life. Would that I could somehow let them know how they
>have influenced my life, but I'm sure many of them have passed on by
now.

> It is obvious that you scorned the knowledge and wisdom that a
>dedicated teacher may have tried to inspire in you, and I truly, truly
>feel that you are to be pitied. You have thrown away unlimited
>opportunities.
>
> Your crude, insulting, petty remarks about Ennis Cosby does
>nothing to degrade him, but they say a lot about you and your ignorance,
>and your attitude toward life. It is sad, really sad, that it wasn't
you
>on the side of that road changing a tire that night, instead of Ennis.
>
>LJ
>
>ps; and no, I'm not a teacher.
>

>Kudos, Ladyjess! I don't think any of us could have said it better!
And thanks for saying it all.

KJ Monson