2008 AO Deadpool Update: W. Mark Felt

1 view

Hyfler/Rosner

Dec 29, 2008, 6:11:15 PM12/29/08
Find a link to the update here. It's not easy.

http://daggy.name/aodp/deep.throat

islan...@aol.com

Dec 29, 2008, 6:13:14 PM12/29/08
Hilarity

Rob Cibik

Dec 29, 2008, 9:41:37 PM12/29/08
On Dec 29, 6:11 pm, "Hyfler/Rosner" <rel...@rcn.com> wrote:
> Find a link to the update here.  It's not easy.
>
> http://daggy.name/aodp/deep.throat

very clever

Matthew Kruk

Dec 29, 2008, 10:09:39 PM12/29/08
"Rob Cibik" <lcp...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

very clever

---

I still don't see Donald Sutherland anywhere ...

Brad Ferguson

Dec 29, 2008, 10:46:44 PM12/29/08
In article <gjblds$nvu$1...@reader1.panix.com>, Hyfler/Rosner
<rel...@rcn.com> wrote:

> Find a link to the update here. It's not easy.
>
> http://daggy.name/aodp/deep.throat

Cool!

J.D. Baldwin

Dec 29, 2008, 10:57:49 PM12/29/08

In the previous article, Brad Ferguson <Brad Ferguson> wrote:
> > Find a link to the update here. It's not easy.
> >
> > http://daggy.name/aodp/deep.throat
>

> Cool!

I had to cheat by viewing the page source. Still cool.
\ / bal...@panix.com|to deny under oath that I ever made it.-T. Lehrer

Hyfler/Rosner

Dec 30, 2008, 12:55:30 AM12/30/08

"Matthew Kruk" <ove...@rainbow.com> wrote in message

That's partly because he was played by Hal Holbrook. If
anyone else is having trouble finding the update, here's a
clue courtesy of Jim Daggy:

"For our next obituary rendezvous proceed to meet a 'pillar'
of the community, but don't be too 'forward' about it.

Hyfler/Rosner

Dec 30, 2008, 2:10:53 AM12/30/08

here's a
> clue courtesy of Jim Daggy:
>
> "For our next obituary rendezvous proceed to meet a
> 'pillar' of the community, but don't be too 'forward'
> about it.

There are even more clues there now. Give it a look-see.

http://daggy.name/aodp/deep.throat

The Kentucky Wizard

Dec 30, 2008, 4:10:03 AM12/30/08
Upon receiving news that Matthew Kruk had made the remarks below, and after
consultations with my Joint Chiefs of Staff, being briefed by members of my
Cabinet and many telephone conversations with various World Leaders, I have
come to the following conclusions:

You're thinking about "JFK".

I knew Hal Holbrook was behind that Watergate thingy the whole time.

--

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you
with experience.

© The Wiz ®

MWB

Dec 30, 2008, 5:32:49 PM12/30/08