Google 그룹스는 더 이상 새로운 유즈넷 게시물 또는 구독을 지원하지 않습니다. 과거의 콘텐츠는 계속 볼 수 있습니다.

Rev. Gary Aldridge, 51: Baptist preacher found dead wearing two wet suits, hogtied, with dildo inserted in anus

조회수 5,174회
읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

Charlene

읽지 않음,
2007. 10. 10. 오후 9:01:2307. 10. 10.
받는사람
http://www.journalgazette.net/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071010/APN/710100864&template=apart

Police: No charges in asphyxiation death of Montgomery pastor
Associated Press

Authorities found no evidence of wrongdoing in the death of a Baptist
minister who was discovered asphyxiated in his home, hogtied and
dressed in two rubber diving suits, police said Wednesday.

An autopsy and investigators determined the death of the Rev. Gary
Aldridge on June 24 to be an accident, said Lt. Mark Drinkard, a
spokesman for the Montgomery Police Department.

"It's a closed case. There are no charges," he said.

The Montgomery Advertiser reported on the circumstances surrounding
the death of Aldridge, 51, whose body was found June 24, and filed
requests to make the autopsy report public after officials initially
refused, citing an ongoing investigation.

When the autopsy was released Friday, the newspaper posted the report
on its Web site. The Smoking Gun, an Internet site that posts crime
reports and court documents, also has posted it. The report indicated
that Aldridge died while seeking sexual gratification.

The autopsy, prepared by Dr. Stephen Boudreau of the Alabama
Department of Forensic Sciences, lists "accidental mechanical
asphyxia" as the cause of death. Aldridge's hands and feet were bound
together behind his back, and they were attached to a nylon cord
fastened around his neck.

The body was dressed in a face mask with a single breathing vent, two
wetsuits and was bound with cords and a belt, according to the report.

"These things happen," Boudreau told the Advertiser. "We see probably
two of these a year. If you're not used to seeing that sort of thing,
it's probably unusual."

Aldridge was the longtime pastor of Thornington Road Baptist Church in
Montgomery. A church member found the body after Aldridge failed to
show up at church on a Sunday when his wife was out of town.

--

The autopsy, including dildo details, can be read at:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/1008072scuba1.html

The Baptists don't seem to be too upset: after all, he wasn't dancing.

wd43

AndrewJ

읽지 않음,
2007. 10. 10. 오후 9:08:5307. 10. 10.
받는사람
> The autopsy, including dildo details, can be read at:http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/1008072scuba1.html

>From the police report: "There is a dildo in the anus covered with a
condom."

What's going to offend Rev. Aldridge's flock more -- the dildo or the
condom?

Charlene

읽지 않음,
2007. 10. 10. 오후 9:47:0907. 10. 10.
받는사람

I'm guessing they'll be angriest at the fact that the story was fully
and accurately reported.

wd43

Ron

읽지 않음,
2007. 10. 10. 오후 10:21:5007. 10. 10.
받는사람
Charlene <charlene...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.journalgazette.net/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071010/APN/710100864&template=apart

The autopsy, including dildo details, can be read at:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/1008072scuba1.html

The Baptists don't seem to be too upset: after all, he wasn't dancing.

wd43

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LMAO!! I nominate this for the "Comment of the Month"! The truth can be
so damn ... TRUE.

I hope the f*cker is buried in the same garb he died in. He'll draw a lot
of amused attention flittering around in Heaven like that.
--
R.E.Gentry

Bill Schenley

읽지 않음,
2007. 10. 11. 오전 1:55:0507. 10. 11.
받는사람
> The autopsy, including dildo details, can be
> read at:
> http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/1008072scuba1.html
>
> The Baptists don't seem to be too upset: after
> all, he wasn't dancing.

Oh, man, I laughed sooooo hard at the freakin' autopsy report.

On page 3 ... "Back and anus are unremarkable." You know, except for the
Giant Dildo ...

On page 4, under "Personal Effects" ...

"One yellow metal ring intact on left ring finger, one dildo."

I mean, how would you like to be the poor schlep who has to hand *that*
clear plastic bag over to the grieving widow.

And from the Thorington Road Baptist Church:

"Please refrain from speculation" about what led to Aldridge's demise. We
will begin the healing process under the strong arm of our Savior, Jesus
Christ."

Strong arm of Jesus or not ... no one's ever going to mention the name Gary
Aldridge again ... with a straight face.

Bob Feigel

읽지 않음,
2007. 10. 11. 오전 4:58:5107. 10. 11.
받는사람
On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 01:55:05 -0400, "Bill Schenley"
<stra...@neo.rr.com> magnanimously proffered:

>Strong arm of Jesus or not ... no one's ever going to mention the name Gary
>Aldridge again ... with a straight face.

Or with a straight dildo ...

--

"It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens." - Woody Allen

Wax-up and drop-in of Surfing's Golden Years: <http://www.surfwriter.net>

La N

읽지 않음,
2007. 10. 11. 오전 10:02:4507. 10. 11.
받는사람

"Bob Feigel" <b...@surfwriter.net.not> wrote in message

> On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 01:55:05 -0400, "Bill Schenley"
> <stra...@neo.rr.com> magnanimously proffered:
>
>>Strong arm of Jesus or not ... no one's ever going to mention the name
>>Gary
>>Aldridge again ... with a straight face.
>
> Or with a straight dildo ...

He will remain a footnote in that Church's history as to when Satan came
a'callin' and rassled a good man down!

- nilita

PirateJohn

읽지 않음,
2007. 10. 11. 오전 10:24:4007. 10. 11.
받는사람
On Oct 11, 10:02 am, "La N" <nilita2004NOS...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> He will remain a footnote in that Church's history as to when Satan came
> a'callin' and rassled a good man down!

Sounds like the only rasslin' the late preacher did would have
involved a lot of latex and lubricant ...

새 메시지 0개