"Journalist" Jill Carroll, actually an AmeriKKKan spy was lucky to get out of it alive!

gravero...@yahoo.com

Apr 1, 2006, 2:45:49 PM4/1/06
Jill Carroll wonders why she was arrested? Well, honey, maybe it was
because they thought you are a spy or something like that. After all,
she DOES fit the profile of a counterintelligence agent. If the shoe
was on the other foot - an Iraqi in AmeriKKKa - she would be down at
Gitmo now starting the first year of an undisclosed holding period.

And for the Christian Science Monitor to say they were very, very upset
she was arrested and taken into custody as she was? I suppose they
have been wise enough to withdraw the rest of their reporters from Iraq
and Afghanistan. And any other Mid-Eastern country as well. They
don't want your religion over there, thank you very much Christian
Science Monitor, so why don't you buy a clue and get out of there while
you can!

"Monitor" = "Spy" in many, many places. Covert operations. Buy a
clue, f'christ's sake!

Any spy caught spying for another country should be shot on sight! No
ifs, ands or buts about it!

Hachiroku

Apr 1, 2006, 10:13:35 PM4/1/06
On Sat, 01 Apr 2006 11:45:49 -0800, graverobber_69 wrote:

> Jill Carroll wonders why she was arrested? Well, honey, maybe it was
> because they thought you are a spy or something like that. After all,
> she DOES fit the profile of a counterintelligence agent. If the shoe
> was on the other foot - an Iraqi in AmeriKKKa - she would be down at
> Gitmo now starting the first year of an undisclosed holding period.

Who told her to go there in the first place?

Now she finds out first hand what these people are like. Lucky she got out
with her head still attached.

Noctur...@yahoo.com

Apr 1, 2006, 11:44:07 PM4/1/06
>>. If the shoe was on the other foot - an Iraqi in AmeriKKKa - she would be down at Gitmo now starting the first year of an undisclosed holding period.

Perhaps, but I doubt if her American translator would have been
murdered. Jailed as well, perhaps, but not murdered.

I don't think anybody at Gitmo has had their head cut off either.

Hachiroku

Apr 3, 2006, 2:57:19 PM4/3/06

<Noctur...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I heard a Koran got dropped in a toilet. That's just as bad, if not worse!
;)

islanders

Apr 3, 2006, 3:24:29 PM4/3/06
graverobber...@yahoo.com is