(Not BB US) About the Previously Referenced Article

Ontario Emperor

Oct 9, 2000, 12:01:05 AM10/9/00
From page D1 of the INLAND VALLEY DAILY BULLETIN, Sunday, October 8,
2000. Needless to say, this is David Allen's column, already in
progress.

- - -

"ITEM! Speaking of politics, a local musician with records under the
name Ontario Emperor alerted me that his instrumental track 'Rudy Left'
has cracked the Top 5 in the alternative hip-hop chart at MP3.com.

"Why is this political?

"Because the 'Rudy' in the title isn't a certain ex-Navy SEAL but
rather an ex-Ontario councilman and current candidate for Congress,
Rudy Favila.

"'No, I have no idea why I was inspired to write a hip-hop instrumental
about him,' the Emperor told me by e-mail. 'I guess Gary Ovitt just
didn't inspire me.'"

--
20000920

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/