Grkoman lawyer gets his manga cake wife to take Greek lessons

David Edenden

Feb 15, 2004, 10:42:22 PM2/15/04
Story I overheard:

It seems that a Macedonian met a Grkoman distant cousin at a kids hockey game.He was an educated professional man married to an educated "manga caksa".

He sent his fiancé to a tutor to learn Greek, before the wedding, because they were going to the "Greeks Islands' for their honeymoon. They would also go to the old village" to show the new bride to his grandparents.

The wife said to the Macedonian:
"You Macedonians are weird. They sent me to a tutor to learn Greek, but every time my in-laws come over they only speak Macedonian. What's the point"

The husband ignored this remark and the Macedonian woman said nothing. Too embarrassed for her cousin. Ouch!

Jason K. Lambrou

Feb 15, 2004, 11:40:22 PM2/15/04
Dorian placed these questions for you Slavoskopins to answer:

12. If the Yugoslav-Makedonijans are the glorious Macedonians from antiquity
to the present, as they claim, why are they poorer than African nations like
Botswana?

13. If the Yugoslav-Makedonijans are the glorious Macedonians from antiquity
to the present, as they claim, why do Albanians armed with not much more
than pitchforks and hoes control the western part of the country? (The
Macedonian-Greeks, i.e. the real ones, have proven their valour in 1940-49
and beyond. It took 43 days for German, Austrian, Italian and Bulgarian
forces to subdue Greece when others like France fell in 14 days.).

14. In 1941 when Hitler's army entered the capital of Vardaska (later to be
renamed to Makedonija), Skopje, there were thousands of Bulgarian flags
there to greet them and the German army was welcome as liberators. King
Boris of Bulgaria was received in 1942 in Skopje as a liberator. Please
explain this?

David Edenden wrote:

Story I overheard: It seems that a Macedonian met a Grkoman distant cousin at a kids hockey game.He was an educated professional man married to an educated "manga caksa". He sent his fiancι to a tutor to learn Greek, before the wedding, because they were going to the "Greeks Islands' for their honeymoon. They would also go to the old village" to show the new bride to his grandparents. The wife said to the Macedonian:

rikopal

Feb 16, 2004, 9:51:48 AM2/16/04
Hey Fyromian, your language is Bulgarian

Macedonian is a Greek dialect

June R Harton

Feb 17, 2004, 12:38:11 AM2/17/04

"David Edenden" <david....@rogers.com> wrote in message

Your "logic" is illogical, bulgar.

Real Macedonians were and are Greek, always have been.

As far as you, and the roots of your people the following is exemplary:

Let's see if your ability to understand texts exist at all:

Feb 17, 2004, 10:44:47 AM2/17/04

Hey FTCOGIAN , your language is TURKISH

Macedonian is MACEDONIAN

Ilinden

Feb 17, 2004, 10:48:30 AM2/17/04
Alphabet is not of a Greek origin. Aleph-beth as we would say, the
Phoenician alphabet. The Hellenes had borrowed from the Phoenician
alphabet, and the Greeks from the Hellenes. But the Phoenicians had no
help. Aleph =  An ox . Beth = House. Gimel = Camel.  Daleth = Tent
door.  That's the meaning of the words.
Ilinden the Macedonian