Nicholas Gage article

GP

May 22, 2001, 11:27:12 AM5/22/01
I found this article on my favorite Macedonian news site www.ok.mk.
It is written by the author of Eleni and Greek Fire. Nicholas "Gatsianis" Gage is a
Greek born journalist. His article says it all
http://www.ok.mk/news/story.asp?id=1053
pozdrav
Pelister

John Alep

May 22, 2001, 5:23:29 PM5/22/01
Any politic should be based on principles: One reasonable principle might
be: Cantonize any country which second population is more than 20% of total
population!
Could FYROM ( and Bulgaria) agree ??
Of course Nicolas Gage will in few next days receive my protest for naming
FYRO(w)M Macedonia.
Yannis
Macedonia, Greece

Dirty Harry

May 23, 2001, 1:19:05 AM5/23/01
"John Alep" <ale...@vip.gr> wrote in message

> Any politic should be based on principles: One reasonable principle might
> be: Cantonize any country which second population is more than 20% of
total
> population!
> Could FYROM ( and Bulgaria) agree ??
> Of course Nicolas Gage will in few next days receive my protest for naming
> FYRO(w)M Macedonia.
> Yannis
> Macedonia, Greece

AS LONG AS WE GET BACK FLORINA, KOSTUR, EDESSA, SERRES, PELLAS AND SOLUN,
AND A CONSTITUIONAL AMENDMENT THAT NO SHIPTARS ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE RESIDENCY
IN MACEDONIA, THEN THE FUCKING SHIPTARS CAN HAVE KOSOVO AND THEY CAN RUN IT
INTO THE GROUND LIKE THEY DID WITH THEIR OWN COUNTRY. ONLY THIS TIME, THEY
WON'T GET BACK IN.

Tasho Alusheff

May 22, 2001, 10:28:39 PM5/22/01
Gatsos is mostly right, but he dared not tread to the obvious and most horrible
outcome for Greece.....and that is the prospect of admitting that Lerin, Kostur
and Voden have been purged, cleansed and disassociated of ETHNIC, NATIVE
MACEDONO\BULGARIAN SLAVS......

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....................
"So pushka na raka i Makedonia na sertse!"
Pozdrav do site Makedonski
ot Tasho Alusheff,
Macedonian forever, greek NEVER!

Alexander Arnakis

May 22, 2001, 10:34:50 PM5/22/01

Nicholas Gage is a hack writer who happened to have been born in
Greece. In fact, "Eleni" is the story of his (mostly unsuccessful)
search for his roots.

His writing is more often than not anti-Greek. "Eleni" is a screed
that should never have been written. It portrays Greeks in as bad a
light as the portrayal of Cretans in the movie "Zorba the Greek." And
it stirred up old hatreds that today's Greeks would rather have over
and forgotten.

In this article, besides shameless name-dropping, he makes the fatal
mistake of referring to the FYROM as "Macedonia." This shows us where
his true sympathies lie. Not only that, but his recipe for a
settlement in the Balkans is pure drivel and nonsense.

Alexander Arnakis

May 22, 2001, 10:40:09 PM5/22/01
On Wed, 23 May 2001 00:23:29 +0300, "John Alep" <ale...@vip.gr>
wrote:

>Of course Nicolas Gage will in few next days receive my protest for naming
>FYRO(w)M Macedonia.
>Yannis
>Macedonia, Greece

Don't bother. Nicholas Gage is a hack writer, a shameless
name-dropper, and a known anti-Hellene. There's lots wrong with his
article besides the misuse of the name Macedonia.

Alexander Arnakis

May 22, 2001, 10:56:00 PM5/22/01
On Tue, 22 May 2001 22:19:05 -0700, "Dirty Harry"
<dirtyharr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>AS LONG AS WE GET BACK FLORINA, KOSTUR, EDESSA, SERRES, PELLAS AND SOLUN,
>AND A CONSTITUIONAL AMENDMENT THAT NO SHIPTARS ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE RESIDENCY
>IN MACEDONIA, THEN THE FUCKING SHIPTARS CAN HAVE KOSOVO AND THEY CAN RUN IT
>INTO THE GROUND LIKE THEY DID WITH THEIR OWN COUNTRY. ONLY THIS TIME, THEY
>WON'T GET BACK IN.

Watch out! The Albanian mafiosi will kidnap and sell your sister into
prostitution!

From ABCNews.com (fair use):

Sex Slavery
Albanian Girls Kidnapped, Devoured Into a World of Prostitution

By Bob Woodruff

T I R A N A, Albania, May 21 -- In the tiny and very poor village of
Fushara in northern Albania, the girls are disappearing.

Frane Bicaku's teenage daughter, Valentina, vanished from their home
more than a year ago. She hasn't been heard from since.
Gjin Lleshi lost two daughters: one was 15 and the other 17. He says
they were taken by men who promised to marry them. Instead, the girls
wound up as teenage prostitutes on the streets of Italy, smuggled
there by the Albanian mafia.

It happens almost every day, in just about every village and town in
Albania.

"They are kidnapped mostly," says Lydia Bici of the International
Catholic Migration Commission. "The minors are mostly kidnapped from
discos or bars or the streets [and] even from the schools."

In some villages, families have stopped sending their teenage girls to
school, fearing they could be kidnapped and taken to a world they can
hardly imagine.

"A majority, it seems like, of the women who are trafficked are under
18 years old," says Sophie Mosko of Save the Children. "They're
demanded younger and younger in the sex trade because there's less
fear of AIDS."

There are now about 30,000 Albanian prostitutes walking the streets of
Europe. In a country of only about 3 million people, that is almost 1
percent of the Albanian population. It is believed that most of these
prostitutes were trafficked into Europe as children.

Forced Into Prostitution

Two years ago, 15-year-old Mariana Lleshi was lured away from her home
by a local shop owner who said he wanted to take her to Italy and
marry her. For three weeks her parents heard nothing from her.

Then they received a horrifying letter, in which Mariana told her
parents she had first been driven to the northern Albanian city of
Skhoder, where the man who had promised to marry her said there would
be no marriage. His true plan, he said, was to sell her as a
prostitute. When she resisted, he took out a knife and forced her to
go with him.

For Mariana, there was no escape, as she was driven south through
Albania's heartland. Those who have been lucky enough to get away from
their captors say the traffickers are ruthless and often violent.

Like most of the future prostitutes smuggled out of Albania, Mariana
was taken to the southern port city of Vlore, the epicenter of the
country's smuggling industry. From there, it is only approximately 70
miles across the Adriatic Sea to the Italian coast. With their
high-speed boats, traffickers can cover that distance in less than two
hours.

According to Albanian police, the boats can carry more than 40 people
at a time. And when they reach Italy, the girls and young women are
sold to a pimp. Their value is then determined by their age, beauty
and experience.

"I mean a young virgin-like girl, by the time she gets to Italy could
be worth as much as $10,000," says Degan Ali of the International
Organization for Migration. "She's a real investment."

Many prostitutes work for nothing. One former prostitute who was
kidnapped at the age of 17 told ABCNEWS that even though she made
about $500 a night, her pimp took it all. One night when he found
money tucked in her underwear, he drugged her and beat her until she
was unconscious.

"The next time I saw myself, I was stark naked on the bed," she
recalls. "A friend of mine helped me to get up. I was covered in
blood."

With Mariana trapped in Italy, back in Albania tragedy was striking
the Lleshi family once again. Mariana's 17-year-old sister was also
kidnapped, and this time a third sister, Marta, told police who did
it. Shortly after that, her father says, Marta was brutally killed.
Her dismembered body was found in a bag by the river. The killers have
not been caught.

Auctioned Off Like Slaves

A private shelter in the Albanian capital houses a group of girls and
young women who have managed to escape their captors. One young woman,
Elizaveta, says as she was sold from one criminal syndicate to
another, she was auctioned off like an animal for prospective buyers:

"The clients would come to the house and the owner would tell us to
undress, to put on some makeup and to just let the clients see us to
see that we didn't have any tattoos or marks. We were in our underwear
or completely naked. Then after a few days they would come back to
either buy girls or not."

Ali defines it as slavery. "[When] it's forced, and you're not earning
any income from your labor, and you're being sold from one trafficker
to another, yes, I would classify it as slavery. I think it has all
the elements to classify it as slavery."

Corruption Runs Deep

How Albania became a source for prostitution has a lot to do with its
history. For 46 years, Albania was a strict communist state, almost
completely cut off from the outside world. Its leader, Enver Hoxhe,
was so paranoid of subversive forces both inside and outside the
country he broke off almost all relations with the outside world
including China and the Soviet Union.

When the communist era came crashing down in 1991, the people of
Albania were left with almost nothing. Organized crime quickly rushed
in to fill the vacuum and the Albanian mafia quickly developed a
reputation as a ruthless smuggler of weapons, drugs and women.

"I think the Italian mafia did an excellent job of teacher training
for the Albanian mafia, and they became very powerful very quickly,"
says Mosko. "Trafficking for prostitution is the easiest trafficking
to do because there's no investment involved.

"It's just cheap," she adds. "You don't have to buy drugs, you don't
have to buy guns. You just kidnap girls."

And you pay off the judges, the politicians and the police. In the
first three months of this year more than 50 Albanian police officers
were thrown off the force for taking bribes from the mafia. Some are
even directly involved in trafficking.

The corruption runs deep, as the police are even known to sell the
girls who fall into their hands.

"I have to sadly admit there have also been policemen who are
corrupted and who have been involved in this kind of trafficking,"
says Ilir Gjoni, the Albanian Minister of Public Order. "They are part
of the criminal society."

Today, the Albanian and Italian police patrol the Adriatic Sea
together. Occasionally, they arrest some of the traffickers but that
is of no solace to the families of the Albanian countryside who mourn
the loss of their daughters and pray they will see them again.

ABCNEWS' Andrew Morse contributed to this report.

Ilinden

May 22, 2001, 5:46:46 PM5/22/01
The kozi from the Former Turkish colony of Greece (FTCOG) Are most of them
brlavi like our Turk Alepiloglu the Pure Turk from the FTCOG

John Alepiloglu the Turk from the FTCOG wrote: We the Turks from the Former
Turkish Colony of Greece (FTCOG)

June R Harton

May 23, 2001, 4:31:43 AM5/23/01

"Ilinden" <ili...@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

ilindra, you will rot in hell, the way you are going, along with that
filthy schismatic heretic, Gail Schneider.

from: Spirit Of The Real Makedon
(using June's e-mail to communicate to you)!

.......The heart of Macedonia was always Greek

June R Harton

May 23, 2001, 4:34:54 AM5/23/01

"Tasho Alusheff" <mreks...@aol.com> wrote in message news:20010522222839...@ng-fr1.aol.com...
> Gatsos is mostly right, but he dared not tread to the obvious and most horrible
> outcome for Greece.....and that is the prospect of admitting that Lerin, Kostur
> and Voden have been purged, cleansed and disassociated of ETHNIC, NATIVE
> MACEDONO\BULGARIAN SLAVS......
AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH>                      "So pushka na raka i Makedonia na sertse!"

>                                 Pozdrav do site Makedonski
>                                       ot Tasho Alusheff,
>                             Macedonian forever, greek NEVER!

Eh, numbnuts, look:

Here, folks, is the hidden truth that the Bulgari doesn't want you
to see:

Fyrom area in the recent past:

Bulgaria after the Conference of Constantinople 1876-1877 (124K)
Map from "Report of the International Commission To Inquire
into the Causes and Conduct of the Balkan Wars" 1914.

Obviously, Fyrom is Macedonia nothing.

June R Harton

May 23, 2001, 4:37:23 AM5/23/01

"Alexander Arnakis" <alexande...@mail.verizon.net> wrote in message

> On Tue, 22 May 2001 22:19:05 -0700, "Dirty Harry"
> <dirtyharr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> >AS LONG AS WE GET BACK FLORINA, KOSTUR, EDESSA, SERRES, PELLAS AND SOLUN,
> >AND A CONSTITUIONAL AMENDMENT THAT NO SHIPTARS ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE
RESIDENCY
> >IN MACEDONIA, THEN THE FUCKING SHIPTARS CAN HAVE KOSOVO AND THEY CAN RUN
IT
> >INTO THE GROUND LIKE THEY DID WITH THEIR OWN COUNTRY. ONLY THIS TIME,
THEY
> >WON'T GET BACK IN.
> >
> Watch out! The Albanian mafiosi will kidnap and sell your sister into
> prostitution!

It's him, they'll take.

:)

John Alep

May 23, 2001, 2:51:25 PM5/23/01
"Tasho Alusheff" <mreks...@aol.com> wrote:
> Gatsos is mostly right, but he dared not tread to the obvious and most
horrible
> outcome for Greece.....and that is the prospect of admitting that Lerin,
Kostur
> and Voden have been purged, cleansed and disassociated of ETHNIC, NATIVE
> MACEDONO\BULGARIAN SLAVS.......................

Tasho, ethnic separation is a good thing in some cases. See civilized
Belgium. See also Scotland, Czechoslovakia, Bosnia! The means that they were
used for the cleansing in Macedonia are to be condemned! Especially the
ones used by Bulgarian Comitadjis !!
Yannis
Macedonia, Greece

John Alep

May 23, 2001, 2:56:59 PM5/23/01
"Ilinden" <ili...@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> The kozi from the Former Turkish colony of Greece (FTCOG) Are most of them
> brlavi like our Turk Alepiloglu the Pure Turk from the FTCOG
> John Alepiloglu the Turk from the FTCOG wrote: We the Turks from the
Former
> Turkish Colony of Greece (FTCOG)

Ilinden,
I love you dear !!
Yannis
Macedonia, Greece

John Alep

May 23, 2001, 3:03:03 PM5/23/01

Are Fyromians for the changes of borders in the Balkans ?? What is this?
How can you be such an illiterate ??
Yannis
Macedonia, Greece

John Alep

May 23, 2001, 3:07:13 PM5/23/01

Thank you Alex! He is really stupid !
Ti prwtotyph idea e !! Na synglh8ei die8nhs diaskepsh ya to provlhma !! Oi
kahmenoi oi SlavoSkopianoi, pianontai apo ka8e sanida swthrias, akomh kai
tis sapies !!
Yannis
Macedonia, Greece

Anastassios D. Retzios

May 23, 2001, 6:56:20 PM5/23/01

"Dirty Harry" <dirtyharr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Nice to hear that you are still dreaming these wild dreams. What do you
want with all these places that are full of Greeks?

ADR

Tasho Alusheff

May 23, 2001, 8:15:45 PM5/23/01
You two Yashko's are pissed at him 'cause you know he's a Greek that accepts
and respects the truth. He too was turned off by his own (read Greeks) people
from that fucked up "civil war". He grew up with and had family friends that
were Macedonians\Macedonian speaking people. And you two are absolutely
appalled that he calls a spade a spade. Don't forget, his background is
INVESTIGATIVE REPORTING, not yellow journalism or propaganda from the left, let
alone the US Greek Lobby. He reports the facts as they are...just that,
bre....FACTS!
zbogum,
Tasho

Subject: ?p: ?p: Nicholas Gage article
From: "John Alep" ale...@vip.gr
Newsgroups: alt.culture.macedonia, alt.news.macedonia, soc.culture.greek
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 22:07:13 +0300

Tasho Alusheff

May 23, 2001, 8:20:26 PM5/23/01
Thats because he comes from the time when Macedonia and Macedonians, meant
US...what you so distainfully call SlavoSkopians or fyromians, bre drvo!.....

You go on to state, :

"And
it stirred up old hatreds that today's Greeks would rather have over

and forgotten."....

which is the biggest problem with Greece today.......ALL IT WANTS TO DO IS
SWEEP THE MACEDONIAN QUESTION UNDER THE RUG!
Kiss my wide Macedono\Bulgarian Lerinsko\Kostursko ASS, bre greek!

ChiChe Tasho

Subject: Re: Nicholas Gage article
From: Alexander Arnakis alexande...@mail.verizon.net
Newsgroups: alt.news.macedonia, alt.culture.macedonia, soc.culture.greek
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 02:34:50 GMT

"So pushka na raka i Makedonia na sertse!"

DMavromati

May 23, 2001, 8:27:57 PM5/23/01
>Subject: Re: ?p: ?p: Nicholas Gage article
>From: mreks...@aol.com (Tasho Alusheff)
>Newsgroups: alt.news.macedonia
>Date: 24 May 2001 00:15:45 GMT

LOL .... Tasho the Cult Groupie LOL

Greece's heritage and geographical position make it part of the European,
Balkan, and Mediterranean worlds. ....... & the Mother of our World as we know
it. Every Human on Earth, owes Greece & the Greeks!

Alexander Arnakis

May 23, 2001, 9:08:00 PM5/23/01
On Wed, 23 May 2001 22:03:03 +0300, "John Alep" <ale...@vip.gr>
wrote:

> "Dirty Harry" <dirtyharr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> AS LONG AS WE GET BACK FLORINA, KOSTUR, EDESSA, SERRES, PELLAS AND SOLUN,
>> AND A CONSTITUIONAL AMENDMENT THAT NO SHIPTARS ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE
>RESIDENCY
>> IN MACEDONIA, THEN THE FUCKING SHIPTARS CAN HAVE KOSOVO AND THEY CAN RUN
>IT
>> INTO THE GROUND LIKE THEY DID WITH THEIR OWN COUNTRY. ONLY THIS TIME,
>THEY
>> WON'T GET BACK IN.
>
>Are Fyromians for the changes of borders in the Balkans ?? What is this?
>How can you be such an illiterate ??
>Yannis
>Macedonia, Greece

The FYROMians will have to get in line behind the Albanians, who want
"Chameria" (most of Epiros) from Greece. (There are no Albanians
there!)

Molon labe!

Dirty Harry

May 23, 2001, 9:26:30 PM5/23/01
"Anastassios D. Retzios" <aret...@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:<oeXO6.26918$BN6.1...@newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net>...

If the demographics of this board over the last 5 years has been any
indication, I would wager they wouldn't stay "Greek" for very long

Anastassios D. Retzios

May 23, 2001, 9:39:03 PM5/23/01

"Dirty Harry" <dirtyharr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Ha???? What are the demographics of this board? How many persons from the
Greek part of Macedonia stated here that they wouldn't stay Greeks if they
had the choice? None that I can remember. Are you dreaming again?

ADR

Alexander Arnakis

May 23, 2001, 9:55:10 PM5/23/01
On 24 May 2001 00:20:26 GMT, mreks...@aol.com (Tasho Alusheff)
wrote:

>which is the biggest problem with Greece today.......ALL IT WANTS TO DO IS
>SWEEP THE MACEDONIAN QUESTION UNDER THE RUG!
>Kiss my wide Macedono\Bulgarian Lerinsko\Kostursko ASS, bre greek!

There IS no "Macedonian Question" any more. You lost, fair and square!

Dirty Harry

May 23, 2001, 11:46:22 PM5/23/01

> from that fucked up "civil war". He grew up with and had family friends
that
> were Macedonians\Macedonian speaking people. And you two are absolutely

What happened to your gratuitous Bugaroman reference (e.g.
Macedono-Bugaroman)?

Dirty Harry

May 23, 2001, 11:51:16 PM5/23/01
"Anastassios D. Retzios" <adre...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

I didn't say they stated they would flip. However, judging from precedent
............. (they flipped in the past, after all...............)

Have a nice day.

Dirty Harry

May 23, 2001, 11:53:38 PM5/23/01
"Alexander Arnakis" <alexande...@mail.verizon.net> wrote in message

WHO LOST?

CAN YOU READ???????????????????????

June R Harton

May 24, 2001, 1:05:55 AM5/24/01

"Tasho Alusheff" <mreks...@aol.com> wrote in message
> You two Yashko's are pissed at him 'cause you know he's a Greek that
accepts
> and respects the truth. He too was turned off by his own (read Greeks)
people
> from that fucked up "civil war". He grew up with and had family friends
that
> were Macedonians\Macedonian speaking people.

You can keep your idiocy out of here, thankyou.

The Bugari are macedonian nothing despite all the revisionism
you lot spout here.

from: Spirit Of The Real Makedon
(using June's e-mail to communicate to you)!

........The heart of Macedonia was always Greek

June R Harton

May 24, 2001, 1:10:48 AM5/24/01

"Dirty Harry" <dirtyharr...@yahoo.com>

> I didn't say they stated they would flip. However, judging from precedent
> ............. (they flipped in the past, after all...............)

Your Bugari soul is insane, Hawee.

June R Harton

May 24, 2001, 1:13:06 AM5/24/01

> Thats because he comes from the time when Macedonia and Macedonians, meant
> US...what you so distainfully call SlavoSkopians or fyromians, bre
drvo!.....

That is where you are WRONG. Macedonians were always Greeks except
in Bulgarian and Yugoslavia scams.

June R Harton

May 24, 2001, 1:14:48 AM5/24/01

> > There IS no "Macedonian Question" any more. You lost, fair and square!
> WHO LOST?
> CAN YOU READ???????????????????????

Of course. It is your kind and filth like stef and Gail who cant Fyromian
SLAV.

Dorian West

May 24, 2001, 7:18:49 AM5/24/01
You dumb, drunken, pig-Slavs or should I say GorounSlavs, can't beat a bunch
of extra-stupid Albanian peasants, despite all the weaponry from Russia,
NATO etc. You dare to talk about taking someone else's historical land and
that someone else being one of the greatest warrior races in the during the
last 3,200 years at least. All civilised Europeans are trying to help keep
your porcine country together (they don't want the likes of Slavs and
Albanians as refugees in their pristine countries) and you still rave on
about an unattainable dream hatched up in 1944 (others will tell me 1878).
It's not even laughable, it's damn pathetic. No wonder all other Yugoslavs
laugh long and loud when you blockhead gits get mentioned.

Ilinden

May 24, 2001, 1:51:47 PM5/24/01
THE FTCOGIANS OR INDO-EUROPEAN-LAJNOGREKI OR KOZI KRASTAVI SE PONLNI SO LAJNA
SHRACHKITE IM GO ISPIJAT UMOT ZATOA SEKOGASH PISHUVAT GLUPOSTI.
ILINDEN THE MACEDONIAN

Alexander Arnakis Ili jagne from the FTCOG wrote:We the Ftcogians or
Indo-European-Lajnogreki.

Ilinden

May 24, 2001, 1:54:57 PM5/24/01
Your comment Mr. Grkoman! Tashko Rechkov, A.K.A. Anastasssios Retskopulos
Slav is a language not a nationality why do you call the Macedonians
Slavs? If you continue to call us slavs then you should call the
Italians, Portuguese, French, and Romanians Latinos, because they speak
Latin. The majority of the people living in Macedonia are Macedonians.
Please rectify this error.
P.S. To the world mass media
Ilinden the Macedonian

"

Anastassios D. Retzios

May 24, 2001, 2:50:06 PM5/24/01

"Ilinden" <ili...@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

And what are the minority of the people who live in FYROM? If they live in
a country called "Macedonia", shouldn't they be "Macedonians" too? Or are
you going to issue different passports???

The press is simply differentiating between two ethnic groups living in
"Macedonia": A poorly defined slavic-speaking group and the Albanians. Both
of these are supposed to be "Macedonians".

ADR

Voyager

May 24, 2001, 5:38:27 PM5/24/01

Iliden the supposed ..."Macedonian" who really is working
for Albanian and Turkish interests even now when FYROM
is in a war a she faces the danger to be cut off, continues
to insult Greece and Greeks as usual because that the job
he (she) is hired to do.

To create hate between the Greeks and the people of FYROM
even now when the Fyromian Prime Minister and the whole
government desperately asking from Greece to help them.

Furthermore Iliden all these last days didn't post a single word
about the dangerous condition in which FYROM lives today and
the possibility to be cut off.

In the following two messages of Iliden you can see who he (she)
really is. He (she) even wrote that the name Macedonia is of......
Ilyrian origin :-)))))))))))))))))))))))

May 24, 2001, 4:36:51 PM5/24/01
"Tasho Alusheff" <mreks...@aol.com> wrote:

> INVESTIGATIVE REPORTING, not yellow journalism or propaganda from the
left, let
> alone the US Greek Lobby. He reports the facts as they are...just that,
> bre....FACTS!
> zbogum,
> Tasho

Facts like: Macedonians had ALWAYS Greek words, names, toponyms, ways, gods,
heroes and spread Greek Language and Civilization to the World? Or like
Greek voice NEVER stopped to be spoken in Macedonia by Macedonians??
Yannis
Macedonia, Greece

John Alep

May 24, 2001, 4:47:44 PM5/24/01
dirtyharr...@yahoo.com>
> I didn't say they stated they would flip. However, judging from precedent
> ............. (they flipped in the past, after all...............)

Some of them! They passed through those really evil Bulgarian Comitadjis!!
But the majority stayed proud Greeks and didn't betray their glorious
Macedonian past !!
Of course the traitors like you aren't more Macedonians. As far as they deny
Macedonia they are forgivable. !!
Yannis
Macedonia, Greece

Ilya Talev

May 24, 2001, 6:57:14 PM5/24/01
"Anastassios D. Retzios" wrote:

> And what are the minority of the people who live in FYROM? If they live in
> a country called "Macedonia", shouldn't they be "Macedonians" too? Or are
> you going to issue different passports???
>
> The press is simply differentiating between two ethnic groups living in
> "Macedonia": A poorly defined slavic-speaking group and the Albanians. Both
> of these are supposed to be "Macedonians".

They certainly ARE "Macedonians", together
with the Greeks, the Vlachs, the Turks, the
Pomaks and the Gypsies. Remember "Macedonia
for the Macedonians" and "Macedonia - Switzerland
in the Balkans"?

IT

Michael Mavromatis

May 24, 2001, 7:56:32 PM5/24/01

"Tasho Alusheff" <mreks...@aol.com> wrote in message

The best thing that could happen for you people, is for Greece to sweep you
under the rug. The sooner your people move into the present day and stop
fighting battles which ended long ago, the better off you will be! Either
that or you all could get afro's and join Danny's Klan! ......... However,
Tasho, I doubt you fit that profile! Thank God.

George S. Tsapanos

May 24, 2001, 7:58:04 PM5/24/01
Talev wrote:

>They certainly ARE "Macedonians", together
>with the Greeks, the Vlachs, the Turks, the
>Pomaks and the Gypsies. Remember "Macedonia
>for the Macedonians" and "Macedonia - Switzerland
>in the Balkans"?

Geographic Makedonians, while their country is only a 17% Makedonian.

So.........let them drop the "Makedonian' Ethnicity, the 'Makedonian' language
and the Colonial dreams for the rest of Makedonia, and look for their future
elsewhere.

Unless we want to keep the Makedonian salad.

Regards to all ..................L.
"Vlachs, The Autochthonous
Of the Hellenic Peninsula".

Radeff

May 24, 2001, 10:02:56 PM5/24/01
Hey Tasho

I am absolutely amazed at the reactions I see here over Nicholas Gage.
He has never said he was anything else except Greek. He tells a true story of
his darkest days and its torn to shreds years after it was written and not too
long ago to me personally, it was hailed as a work of art.

What is wrong with these people?

HRA

June R Harton

May 25, 2001, 2:45:34 AM5/25/01

Rads wrote in message news:20010524220256...@ng-fv1.aol.com...

> Hey Tasho
> I am absolutely amazed at the reactions I see here over Nicholas Gage.
> He has never said he was anything else except Greek. He tells a true story
of
> his darkest days and its torn to shreds years after it was written and not
too
> long ago to me personally, it was hailed as a work of art.
> What is wrong with these people?

Perhaps ''these people'' are tired of those people who are pandering
to the Fyromian liars and thieves of Greek and Bulgarian heritage.

If it is to survive it had better find itself a name for all it's citizens
and cease it's provocations of it's neighbors, and it's insanity.

June R Harton

May 25, 2001, 2:50:58 AM5/25/01

> Your comment Mr. Grkoman! Tashko Rechkov, A.K.A. Anastasssios Retskopulos
> Slav is a language not a nationality why do you call the Macedonians
> Slavs?

Bulgarians IS your Slavic name

>If you continue to call us slavs then you should call the
> Italians, Portuguese, French, and Romanians Latinos, because they speak
> Latin. The majority of the people living in Macedonia are Macedonians.
> Please rectify this error.
> P.S. To the world mass media
> Ilinden the Macedonian

You forget....we shall never let you get away with the theft of
our heritage, Bugari.....so if you insist.... the media WILL soon be
stating that you are Fyrom Bulgarians....look forward to it for
as sure as you are demented that will be the inevitable result
if Fyrom and you do not cease your criminal conduct.

Zoe and tasho....Fyrom is currently an abortion created by Tito....

If it is to survive it had better find itself a nane for all it's citizens

Anastassios D. Retzios

May 25, 2001, 2:10:34 PM5/25/01

"Ilya Talev" <ta...@verizon.net> wrote in message

Ilya,

I have no problem with this as you well know. Unfortunately, I think that
this simple statement makes some of our "Macedonist" friends twich with
anxiety.

ADR