FYROM--clock ticking to division by 3 nations.

Nikos Grivas

Oct 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/24/98

Skopian Scumbags,
I don't know what all the fuss is here about some
shit-stain, powerless wannabe country called "FYROM" whose people long for
identification with Greek culture (since they have nothing to compare) and
speak a dialect of Bulgarian. This FYROM is doomed to be taken by Greece,
Bulgaria and Serbia within the next decade anyway, especially given the
destabilizing situations in Bosnia/Herzegovina and Kosovo. It is a well
known fact that as soon as the UN (U.S.) troops leave that FYROM will
probably be divided between Greece, Serbia and Bulgaria. All of you
propagandists in FYROM who ridiculously claim that you are "Macedonians"
will be slain, left out to dry and then crushed to powder in order to
fertilize this ancient Greek land. Enjoy your little banana republic while
you can, party over soon.

NIKOS

Thessaloniki , Macedonia, Greece

MAKEDON

Oct 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/24/98
What a filthy loser and malaka-idiot you are!
Filthy FTCOGian scum!
( FTCOG - Former Turkish Collony Of Greece )

ili...@sympatico.ca

Oct 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/24/98
Nikos Grivas wrote:

> Skopian Scumbags,
> I don't know what all the fuss is here about some
> shit-stain, powerless wannabe country called "FYROM" whose people long for
> identification with Greek culture (since they have nothing to compare) and
> speak a dialect of Bulgarian. This FYROM is doomed to be taken by Greece,
> Bulgaria and Serbia within the next decade anyway, especially given the
> destabilizing situations in Bosnia/Herzegovina and Kosovo. It is a well
> known fact that as soon as the UN (U.S.) troops leave that FYROM will
> probably be divided between Greece, Serbia and Bulgaria. All of you
> propagandists in FYROM who ridiculously claim that you are "Macedonians"
> will be slain, left out to dry and then crushed to powder in order to
> fertilize this ancient Greek land. Enjoy your little banana republic while
> you can, party over soon.
>
> Nilola from the FTCOG,GREKORIAN,lAJNOGREKOS
> Solun ,Aegean Macedonia.

Stavros

Oct 25, 1998, 2:00:00 AM10/25/98
Nikos only speaks out what is the most likely outcome.
There is absolutely no way in the world that your gypsy country will
survive.
Liars & Thieves always get caught in the long run. You will eat sand
I am 100% sure of this.

Makedon

Oct 25, 1998, 2:00:00 AM10/25/98
You are gypsy, we are real macedonians!

Nikos Grivas

Oct 25, 1998, 2:00:00 AM10/25/98

Makedon wrote in message <363334C9...@erols.com>...

>You are gypsy, we are real macedonians!

"real macedonians" use a capitol "M" in the word "Macedonians" .
Perhaps a subconcious tip off on your part that you and your jackass people
are culture and name thieves!. As a matter of fact your reply above says a
thousand words. This is the first time that I have seen a person claiming to
belong to an ethnicity of any kind
that did not capitalize the first letter of said ethincity. When you see "
Greeks , Albanians, Russians , Italians, Turks, Bulgarians ( as you are),
Romanians, Spaniards, Irish, Americans, French and the rest of the world's
ethnicities and nationalities use the word to describe their ethnicity or
nationality you will _ALWAYS_ see a capital letter as the first letter of
the word describing the ethnicity/nationality. As for you , you have no
excuse, for if it was really in your heart there would be no mistake as you
had made, a very symbolic gesture that you are in no way, shape or form
Macedonian, the capitol letter does not take a thought it comes naturally to
_real_ Macedonians. You have put the proverbial "foot in the mouth".

NIKOS

Thessaloniki _Macedonia_ Greece

ili...@sympatico.ca

Oct 25, 1998, 2:00:00 AM10/25/98
Nikos Grivas wrote:

> Makedon wrote in message <363334C9...@erols.com>...
> >You are gypsy, we are real macedonians!
>
> "real macedonians" use a capitol "M" in the word "Macedonians" .
> Perhaps a subconcious tip off on your part that you and your jackass people
> are culture and name thieves!. As a matter of fact your reply above says a
> thousand words. This is the first time that I have seen a person claiming to
> belong to an ethnicity of any kind
> that did not capitalize the first letter of said ethincity. When you see "
> FTCOGIANS, Albanians, Russians , Italians, Turks, Bulgarians ( as you are),

> Romanians, Spaniards, Irish, Americans, French and the rest of the world's
> ethnicities and nationalities use the word to describe their ethnicity or
> nationality you will _ALWAYS_ see a capital letter as the first letter of
> the word describing the ethnicity/nationality. As for you , you have no
> excuse, for if it was really in your heart there would be no mistake as you
> had made, a very symbolic gesture that you are in no way, shape or form
> Macedonian, the capitol letter does not take a thought it comes naturally to
> _real_ Macedonians. You have put the proverbial "foot in the mouth".
>
>NIKOLA
>
> SOLUN _Macedonia_
> >KRSTO wrote:
> >
> >>NIKOLA only speaks out what is the most likely outcome.

> >> There is absolutely no way in the world that your gypsy country will
> >> survive.
> >> Liars & Thieves always get caught in the long run. You will eat sand
> >> I am 100% sure of this.

> some
> for
> and
>FTCOG

> while

VIVA THE FTCOG.,VIVA THE GREKORIANS,VIVA THE GREKI,VIVA THE
LAJNOGREKI,VIVA THE ATHENIANS,VIVA THE FTCOGIANS.
DA ZHIVEE MAJKA MAKEDONIJA.

Makedon

Oct 25, 1998, 2:00:00 AM10/25/98
Loser Nikos Grivas wrote:

> Makedon wrote in message <363334C9...@erols.com>...

>>Stavros wrote:
>>> Nikos only speaks out what is the most likely outcome.

>>> There is absolutely no way in the world that your gypsy country will
>>> survive.

> >You are gypsy, we are real macedonians!

> "real macedonians" use a capitol "M" in the word "Macedonians" .
> Perhaps a subconcious tip off on your part that you and your jackass people
> are culture and name thieves!. As a matter of fact your reply above says a
> thousand words. This is the first time that I have seen a person claiming to
> belong to an ethnicity of any kind
> that did not capitalize the first letter of said ethincity. When you see "

> Greeks , Albanians, Russians , Italians, Turks, Bulgarians ( as you are),

> Romanians, Spaniards, Irish, Americans, French and the rest of the world's
> ethnicities and nationalities use the word to describe their ethnicity or
> nationality you will _ALWAYS_ see a capital letter as the first letter of
> the word describing the ethnicity/nationality.

[ cut ]

you are losing arguments, loser, so you are talking about m or M.
to be or not to be.
m or M.
question is now.
dont delay.
think fast.
m or M.

aaaahh, the hell with it, I'll just send you M&M so, enjoy
them, eat them, and dont think about m and M.

now go and check my nick - its Makedon with capital 'M'

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

thats it folks!
no more capitals!

poor loser - Nikos Grivas.

Nikos Grivas

Oct 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/26/98

Makedon wrote in message <3633F5DD...@erols.com>...
OK yeah you're the winner mr wannabe "macedonian"
............sure. Given enough rope you will hang yourself as you have done
already. It's too late to try and correct yourself mr. Bulgarian.

NIKOS

Radeff

Oct 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/26/98
[del]

> "real macedonians" use a capitol "M" in the word "Macedonians" .
>Perhaps a subconcious tip off on your part that you and your jackass people
>are culture and name thieves!. As a matter of fact your reply above says a
>thousand words. This is the first time that I have seen a person claiming to
>belong to an ethnicity of any kind
>that did not capitalize the first letter of said ethincity. When you see "
>Greeks , Albanians, Russians , Italians, Turks, Bulgarians ( as you are),
>Romanians, Spaniards, Irish, Americans, French and the rest of the world's
>ethnicities and nationalities use the word to describe their ethnicity or
>nationality you will _ALWAYS_ see a capital letter as the first letter of

>the word describing the ethnicity/nationality. As for you , you have no
>excuse, for if it was really in your heart there would be no mistake as you
>had made, a very symbolic gesture that you are in no way, shape or form
>Macedonian, the capitol letter does not take a thought it comes naturally to
>_real_ Macedonians. You have put the proverbial "foot in the mouth".
>

>NIKOS

This is totally unbelievable - basing an argument on the triviality of using
caps or not using caps.
How about dotting the is and crossing the t? Is this next?

I would say this poster has two feet in the mouth and air in the cerebellum.

HRA

June R Harton

Oct 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/27/98
Thank you Bill I have been waiting for this statement.

from: Spirit Of The Real Makedon
(using June's e-mail to communicate to you)!

........The heart of Macedonia was always Greek

Bill Nicholov wrote in message <3636952D...@sympatico.ca>...
>Greece will lose Aegean Macedonia to the Macedonians, Thrace and Cyprus to
>Turkey and Epirus to Albania. What will you so-called Greeks have left?
Your
>little rock called Athens, which is 50% Albanian.
>
>Bill Nicholov
>
>Macedonia for the Macedonians
>http://www.geocities.com/~makedonija

Bill Nicholov

Oct 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/28/98

Nikos Sarantakos

Oct 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/28/98
On Wed, 28 Oct 1998 03:50:48 GMT, Bill Nicholov
<nich...@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>Greece will lose Aegean Macedonia to the Macedonians, Thrace and Cyprus to
>Turkey and Epirus to Albania. What will you so-called Greeks have left? Your
>little rock called Athens, which is 50% Albanian.
>
>Bill Nicholov

It is an accepted psychiatric practice to try and alleviate one's
fears by projecting them to others, typically much stronger and more
secure.

So, old Bill is here obeying to what the shrink told him,
trying to forget his own fears about RoM/FYROM's
possible partitioning between Albania, Bulgaria and
Serbia, projecting those fears to Greece.

This being a matter of health, it commands respect.

ns

Michael Hodges

Oct 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/28/98
In article <3636952D...@sympatico.ca>,

Bill Nicholov <nich...@sympatico.ca> wrote:
>Greece will lose Aegean Macedonia to the Macedonians, Thrace and Cyprus to
>Turkey and Epirus to Albania. What will you so-called Greeks have left? Your
>little rock called Athens, which is 50% Albanian.

Bill, either you were half-asleep when you typed the above stuff or are
really paranoid. First, as much as you people want Aegean Macedonia, let
me tell you. KEEP DREAMING BOY!! The day Aegean Macedonia comes under your
people's control, donkeys will fly. As for Turkey, they needs to stop
worrying about Cyprus (which I don't care what any Turk says, was and still
is illegaly occupied). They need to concentrate more on domestic issues
instead of picking fights with Greece. Then again, the larger bully always
picks on the smaller one. As for the Albanians, 50% in Athens? I think not.
This is about as accurate as your people's claim of 1 million or 50% of
Aegean Macedonia as being FYROMians or so-called "Macedonians." Worry about
the Albanians in your country who despise you with a passion and who account
for over 25% of the population. What will you have left Bill when the Albanians
dismember your country much like what happened to Yugoslavia in the early 90s?

Mike

>Bill Nicholov
>
>Macedonia for the Macedonians

Exactly, but not for the impostors. This, of course, is you.

>http://www.geocities.com/~makedonija

What a joke of a website! You're lucky geocities doesn't really care what is
posted on their servers.

Nikos Grivas

Oct 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/28/98

Radeff wrote in message <19981026093832...@ng73.aol.com>...

Excuse me , I could not help but notice the moslem
sound to your name. Now go and strap a bomb around yourself like a good
moslem and yell "allah akbar" while you kill 30 or 40
people.......prefferably your own kind.

NIKOS

pre...@yahoo.com

Oct 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/29/98
Nikos wrote:
It is an accepted psychiatric practice to try and alleviate one's
fears by projecting them to others, typically much stronger and moresecure.
So, old Bill is here obeying to what the shrink told him,
trying to forget his own fears about RoM/FYROM's
possible partitioning between Albania, Bulgaria and
Serbia, projecting those fears to Greece.
This being a matter of health, it commands respect.ns

This must be what your psychiatrist told you to alleviate your fear. But you
are right in one respect, the partitioning of Macedonia between the
Albo-greko- serbo-bulgar conspiraters (I like how you left out greece in the
above paragraph as possible partitioner of Macedonia) have made me feel some
concern back in 1992,however Sali Berishaj exposed the plan proposed by
Miloshevic. That was the end of that plan, and it is a reason why most of my
relatives as well as myself think that Macedonia should seek even FRIENDLIER
relations with Turkey. It is amasing how much faith most(?)Greek citizens
have in their gov't. Nikos Sarantakos firmly believes that his gov't is the
only rational one in the Balkans and that it doesn't operate like the corrupt
gov'ts of the other Balkan countries. it only goes to show that Sarantakos is
outta his balkan mind.

Nikos Sarantakos

Oct 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/29/98

Ha!

It is a well-known fact that most Greeks believe their gov't is mostly
or totally useless -not only the present one but all the previous as
well. A simple perusal of Greek newsgroups or newspapers will
suffice to convince you.

No, we don't have much faith in our gov't. We are behaving soberly
because we don't need any parcel of your country -in fact, we
would very much like RoM/FYROM to remain united and
sovereign.

ns

ODOMANTIS7

Oct 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/30/98
you skatomakedon bend over mother fucker
MAKEDONIA DORIAN NATION
IF YOU ARE MAKEDONIAN THEN YOU ARE GREEK!!
ODOMANTIS

ODOMANTIS7

Oct 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/30/98
fuck your wife skppjan piece of shit

ODOMANTIS7

Oct 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/30/98
EAT SHIT AND DIE SKOPJAN GYPSY ,,SON OF A WHORE

ODOMANTIS7

Oct 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/30/98
FUCK YOUR MOTHER ILITHIEN

ODOMANTIS7

Oct 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/30/98
LOOSER GYPSY SKOPJAN FUCK YOU

ODOMANTIS7

Oct 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/30/98
GREECE WILL FUCK ALL OF YOU SMELLY GOAT MOTHERS

Radeff

Oct 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/30/98
></PRE></HTML>

Your reply above tells it all. You do not have the capacity to know one person
from another ethnically.
Show me where my name sounds Moslem. You have me at a loss in your estimation.
So you are one of the more belligerent discriminatory ones, right? It really
is sad more than anything else to see this attitude prevail, for how can any
solution come from these kind of minds.
No I have no Albanian or Moslem heritage. Someone thought it would be "fun?" to
start that rumor elsewhere on the internet and expected to make me either get
mad or leave this ng. This only tells me that they will go to any extremes to
get rid of even one poster here. That, too, is pretty sad.

HRA -all Macedonian

Nikos Grivas

Oct 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/30/98

Radeff wrote in message <19981030084025...@ng75.aol.com>...

Your name sounds Moslem , accept it you have no other choice
Mr Radeff elhomar.

You have me at a loss in your estimation.
>So you are one of the more belligerent discriminatory ones, right? It
really
>is sad more than anything else to see this attitude prevail, for how can
any
>solution come from these kind of minds.
>No I have no Albanian or Moslem heritage. Someone thought it would be
"fun?" to
>start that rumor elsewhere on the internet and expected to make me either
get
>mad or leave this ng. This only tells me that they will go to any extremes
>get rid of even one poster here. That, too, is pretty sad.

B O O - H O O

>HRA -all Macedonian

Wrong, To be Macedonian is to be Greek . You are not Greek so
therefore the word Macedonian does not apply to you Mr. Moslem.

NIKOS

ili...@sympatico.ca

Oct 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/31/98
> Wrong, To be Macedonian is to be FTCOG . You are not FTCOG so

> therefore the word Macedonian does not apply to you Mr. Moslem.
>
> NIKOS FROM THE FTCOG THE GREKORIAN.

ev...@my-dejanews.com

Oct 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/31/98
In article <3636952D...@sympatico.ca>,
Bill Nicholov <nich...@sympatico.ca> wrote:
> Greece will lose Aegean Macedonia to the Macedonians, Thrace and Cyprus to
> Turkey and Epirus to Albania. What will you so-called Greeks have left? Your
> little rock called Athens, which is 50% Albanian.
>
> Bill Nicholov
>
> Macedonia for the Macedonians
> http://www.geocities.com/~makedonija

Why don't you come and take it from us?

ev...@my-dejanews.com

Oct 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/31/98
In article <363817f...@news.uunet.lu>,

Not me. I want them to have all the trouble that bosnia had. I would be so
happy if the albanians armed themselves and started shooting.
It would be so nice if they lost most of their territory to the albanians and
the bulgarians. Me and the guys would have a party of here if that happened!!

Radeff

Nov 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/1/98
[del] save space

>>Your reply above tells it all. You do not have the capacity to know one
>person
>>from another ethnically.
>>Show me where my name sounds Moslem.

<<> Your name sounds Moslem , accept it you have no other choice
>Mr Radeff elhomar.>>

Radeff is Moslem? Looke like you have no knowledge at all abouth the origin of
Macedonian names.
One more error you have made - its not Mr.

> You have me at a loss in your estimation.
>>So you are one of the more belligerent discriminatory ones, right? It
>really
>>is sad more than anything else to see this attitude prevail, for how can
>any
>>solution come from these kind of minds.
>>No I have no Albanian or Moslem heritage. Someone thought it would be
>"fun?" to
>>start that rumor elsewhere on the internet and expected to make me either
>get
>>mad or leave this ng. This only tells me that they will go to any extremes
>>get rid of even one poster here. That, too, is pretty sad.

<<> B O O - H O O>>

Typical response whrn onr has nothing of import to say. Perchance, are you the
Nikos that someone tagged as soft? If so, then I understand how you have to
re-establish yourself in the eyes that watch.

>>HRA -all Macedonian

<<> Wrong, To be Macedonian is to be Greek . You are not Greek so

>therefore the word Macedonian does not apply to you Mr. Moslem.>>

To be Macedonian is to be Macedonian. My religion is not Islam. My gender is
not male.

Good luck in the attempts to repatriate yourself.

HRA

>NIKOS
>

></PRE></HTML>

Nikos Grivas

Nov 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/1/98

Radeff wrote in message <19981101001156...@ng152.aol.com>...
To be Macedonian is to be Greek. Your religion is Islam and
you are a fag.

NIKOS

Radeff

Nov 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/1/98
> To be Macedonian is to be Greek. Your religion is Islam and
>you are a fag.

So, you, too, have decided to besmirch the Greek name and all of its
attributes, ancient and modern.

Truthfully, I am sorry for the Greeks who have unstable minds such as yours to
deal with in their environments. It should not be this way.

My religion is Orthodox. I have stated several times here that all necessary
papers that cite religion on the way to the diaspora and those here contained
and contain Greek Orthodox on the necessary line for religion.

I have no animus against those who are of the faith of Islam. This is where we
are poles apart. I was never taught to discriminate and eachday as I read these
posts of utter hatred against religion, race, etc., I am thankful that I was
born to my parents.

I am a female married to a male. I have given birth. This does not make me what
you believe me to be in sexual orientation. This does not give me the right to
involve myself with the hatred against those of a different sexual orientation
either. Everyone has the right to choose.

Its very clear that you use these attacks chiefly when you have no responses to
make on any subject on this ng and sadly, you are not alone.

HRA

Makedon

Nov 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/1/98
to Nikos Grivas
Nikos Grivas wrote:

> Radeff wrote in message <19981101001156...@ng152.aol.com>...
> >[del] save space

> > [ cut ]

> >Nikos that someone tagged as soft? If so, then I understand how you have to
> >re-establish yourself in the eyes that watch.

> ><<> Wrong, To be Macedonian is to be Greek . You are not Greek
> so
> >>therefore the word Macedonian does not apply to you Mr. Moslem.>>
> >
> >To be Macedonian is to be Macedonian. My religion is not Islam. My gender
> is
> >not male.
> >

> To be Macedonian is to be Greek. Your religion is Islam and
> you are a fag.
>

> NIKOS

Shut your toilet faggot!

Sohrani

Nov 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/1/98

Radeff wrote:

> > To be Macedonian is to be Greek. Your religion is Islam and
> >you are a fag.

Nada,

I think it best not to respond to outrageous accusations. Everyone knows that you
are not the sort of person to have every had a homosexual liaison or to be waiting
around for some Cypriot overage adolescent, and that I am not the sort of person
who would ever think sexually about a priest. THese kinds of posts are the lowest
of the low, meant to incite and meant to disgust us to the extent that we will not
post any longer. For us to do any more than to occasionally remind those who would
act like animals online that there is the option of posting as ladies and gentlemen
is to encourage the unprincipled among the posters. Additionally, we must not be
intimidated by the garbage in order to encourage other women to post.

Galja