Vasilije Gligorijevic a activist blogger is arrested from FYROM ultra -nationalist Regime

akritas

Jan 28, 2009, 9:13:59 AM1/28/09
Please help him. Vasko’s last message was posted in Facebook and MOTW
saying

“I am being arrested tonight. Pray for me all. The police is in my
flat, they are searching it.”

Its widely known that exercising one’s right to freedom of expression
is an unknown term to FYROM’s regime when it has to do with
criticizing the state-imposed Ultra-Nationalism prevailing today among
FYROM’s population.

I remind Vasko Gligorijevic is an Serbian origin activist, strong
criticizer of “Pseudomacedonism” and one of the leading members of The
Slavic Philhellenic Network. The international community and
especially the Human Rights Organizations should intervene
energetically and put an end to stop this comedy.

ADR

Jan 28, 2009, 12:40:06 PM1/28/09

Which really summarizes well why a deal with Skopje is out of the
question, at least in the near term. The sad part is that many have
swallowed the lies hook, line and sinker which comes to show what a
modern state can accomplish today with its control of the media.

Krater Makedonski

Jan 28, 2009, 5:31:22 PM1/28/09
He was "Black Athena's" employee, paid to disseminate its anti-Macedonian
propaganda. For his treachery towards the Macedonian nation/state nothing
that he would be given as punishment would be enough, IF he really has been
arrested. Knowing that all of his anti-Macedonian drivel was LIES, this
"news" has the aroma of "Black Athena's" anti-Macedonian propaganda crap.

Gligorijevich in the past was posing as Vasil Gligorov when spewing his
anti-Macedonian drivel here and elsewhere. God only knows what his real
identity is, not that it matters any.

"akritas" <akrita...@gmail.com> wrote in message

ADR

Jan 28, 2009, 5:57:40 PM1/28/09
On Jan 28, 2:31 pm, "Krater Makedonski" <kra...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> He was "Black Athena's" employee, paid to disseminate its anti-Macedonian
> propaganda. For his treachery towards the Macedonian nation/state nothing
> that he would be given as punishment would be enough, IF he really has been
> arrested. Knowing that all of his anti-Macedonian drivel was LIES, this
> "news" has the aroma of "Black Athena's" anti-Macedonian propaganda crap.
>
> Gligorijevich in the past was posing as Vasil Gligorov when spewing his
> anti-Macedonian drivel here and elsewhere. God only knows what his real
> identity is, not that it matters any.
>
> "akritas" <akritas.m...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Please help him. Vasko’s last message was posted in Facebook and MOTW
> saying
>
> “I am being arrested tonight. Pray for me all. The police is in my
> flat, they are searching it.”
>
> Its widely known that exercising one’s right to freedom of expression
> is an unknown term to FYROM’s regime when it has to do with
> criticizing the state-imposed Ultra-Nationalism prevailing today among
> FYROM’s population.
>
> I remind Vasko Gligorijevic is an Serbian origin activist, strong
> criticizer of “Pseudomacedonism” and one of the leading members of The
> Slavic Philhellenic Network. The international community and
> especially the Human Rights Organizations should intervene
> energetically and put an end to stop this comedy.

My man, Zhivko,

I do not care if this guy Vasko Gligorovijevic or Gligorov was paid by
Greece (I doubt it) but what happened to the concept of free speech?
It only applies to the supporters of FYROM in Greece? Should Greece
then arrest every single member of the "Rainbow Party" and throw them
into prison for expressing their opinions? What kind of thought
processes are you using to justify these totally contradictory
statements?

In any case, Greece, like any other country in the world, should be
able to buy space in FYROM media to make its case directly to the
people of this country. Do you have problems with this? Since Greece
allows the "Rainbow" party to freely disseminate its propaganda and
the statements of FYROM officials are published in every newspaper, I
cannot see why FYROM cannot reciprocate on the same basis.

SN

Jan 28, 2009, 6:50:01 PM1/28/09

What do you expect to happen, bre? I had been, it was, it is and it
seems it is going to be NONEXISTENT for the near future?
Anyone who doubts the current dominant IDEOLOGICAL doctrine of
Macedonism commits high treason, according to their law.
The debates between the two leading candidates for the next
presidential elections are going to concentrate on the matter of " are
we from the Ancient Macedonians with Phillip and Alexander" vs. " are
we Slav Macedonians with St St Cyril, Methodius and Naoum"... what one
might expect of such a state?

ADR

Jan 28, 2009, 11:13:57 PM1/28/09

Really??? I did not even know that this discussion was even ongoing.
Well, in a state, the identity of which is disputed, this is probably
a discussion that should be had. I think that it is important that
this discussion should not be an internal one and I wonder if Greece
and Bulgaria could influence and pollinate this debate.

Krater Makedonski

Jan 29, 2009, 2:16:19 AM1/29/09

"ADR" <aret...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

***My man, Zhivko,***

Firstly, my friend Zhivko has retired from here more than a year ago.

***I do not care if this guy Vasko Gligorovijevic or Gligorov was paid by

Greece (I doubt it) but what happened to the concept of free speech?
It only applies to the supporters of FYROM in Greece? Should Greece
then arrest every single member of the "Rainbow Party" and throw them
into prison for expressing their opinions? What kind of thought
processes are you using to justify these totally contradictory

statements?***

What "Gligorov(ijevic)" was doing is well outside the "free speech" zone. He
was spreading racial (national) hatred by propagating "Black Athena's"
denial of the Macedonian nation and its history. What do you think would
happen to anyone in "Black Athena" if he/she denies the existence of
"Grecians"? Would he/she last as long as a free citizen, as this individual
did? You can bet your life the answer would be an emphatic NO.

***In any case, Greece, like any other country in the world, should be

able to buy space in FYROM media to make its case directly to the
people of this country. Do you have problems with this? Since Greece
allows the "Rainbow" party to freely disseminate its propaganda and
the statements of FYROM officials are published in every newspaper, I

cannot see why FYROM cannot reciprocate on the same basis.***

Here again you fail to comprehend the stark difference between what "Rainbow
disseminate" and what "Gligorov(ijevic)" was disseminating (see above for
the answer). No one from "Rainbow" has ever claimed the non existence of the
"Grecians".

Krater Makedonski

Jan 29, 2009, 2:41:58 AM1/29/09
Stefan Nikolov, as is the case with "Gligorov(ijevic)", is another
individual employed by "Black Athena" to carry out its dirty anti-Macedonian
propaganda war. Alas, he does not live in Macedonia.

That is the latest information we have about this professional propagandist.
I've had this information for a while now, but I was awaiting confirmation
about this low-life ODROD and now that his employment has been confirmed by
our sources, I can out him for what he truly is - a paid propagandist for a
foreign state. He can be described in two simple words: LOW LIFE. There is
nothing more despicable than their kind.

"SN" <bg123...@abv.bg> wrote in message

SN

Jan 29, 2009, 7:29:11 AM1/29/09

http://www.novamakedonija.com.mk/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabindex=1&tabid=2&fCat=1&EditionID=301&top=1&ArticleID=16640

I should disagree or rather correct you - matters of history should be
left to historians. Matters of identity are, however, different story.
There is a fine line between the two.
These are the people who should, in a scholarly manner, discuss and
reach an agreement on ethnogenesis, national history, etc.
And they should not be pressed by the strong people of the day!
History is not to be written by decree, according to the current
political ideology. although we witness an ongoing
pressure on historical research by "political correctness". Political
pressure inevitably results in a distorted picture of the past.
History is not a subject of approval of one or another president. In a
democratic society, the state should guarantee the freedom
of historical research.

Matters of identity are, of course, related to politics as well as
they are one of the byproducts of historical narrative.
Yet, politics should, in my opinion, influence identities not via
shaping histories of the people, but rather shaping their present.
The main purpose of politics if to produce and keep running a working
society that would beat the odds of history if necessary not change
the history of the people.

ADR

Jan 29, 2009, 1:18:04 PM1/29/09
On Jan 28, 11:16 pm, "Krater Makedonski" <kra...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "ADR" <aretz...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

The "Rainbow" party, very much like you, denies the existence of Greek
Macedonians and it is still allowed to disseminate its propaganda in
Greece. And there are many in Greece who have published a lot of
studies regarding the derivation of modern Greece. If some of the
publications touch a raw nerve, they are debated. As you well know,
the exact pretensions and statements of FYROM "scholars" and
politicians are published in Greece as they stand for evaluation by
the public. Even the cases in Greece that were brought against
specific individuals, were not brought in by the state or the police,
but by independent citizens and you well know that not a single person
of the "FYROMian" persuasion has spent any time in Greek prisons. I
may think that this citizen is advocating something I strongly
disagree with, but take my word for it, I would defend his right to
speak.

> ***In any case, Greece, like any other country in the world, should be
> able to buy space in FYROM media to make its case directly to the
> people of this country.  Do you have problems with this?  Since Greece
> allows the "Rainbow" party to freely disseminate its propaganda and
> the statements of FYROM officials are published in every newspaper, I
> cannot see why FYROM cannot reciprocate on the same basis.***
>
> Here again you fail to comprehend the stark difference between what "Rainbow
> disseminate" and what "Gligorov(ijevic)" was disseminating (see above for
> the answer). No one from "Rainbow" has ever claimed the non existence of the
> "Grecians".

Of course they have. They do so by disputing my family's and my
identity as Greeks in Macedonia. For them, as well as for you, we are
just "traitors" to the cause. They did so state numerous times and
these facts are in their web site. This much is obvious.

And in the extreme case somebody states that we are all, let's say,
Albanians, I think most of us would simply laugh this away and the
person would be allowed to stand up on his/her soap box and state
whatever he/she likes. And this is why all your statements here about
the Albanian descent of many modern Greeks is shocking nobody in
particular. Being there, done that!

There is nothing wrong with a spirited discussion. If the said person
states that the inhabitants of FYROM have nothing to do with the
Macedonians, he is simply speaking the truth (at least for the vast
majority of the people on this planet). If you want to punish this
man instead of debating him, well this is your choice but it shows the
depravity of the argument.

Spirit of Truth

Jan 30, 2009, 1:15:12 AM1/30/09

"Krater Makedonski" <kra...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Bugar, you will never escape your true heritage.

The real Macedonia:

http://www.macedonia.com/english/history/regions1.html

http://www.macedonian-heritage.gr/Maps/mapSeq_Map01.html

http://crystalinks.com/mapgreeceancient.gif

The Dardanians, Paeonians, and Illyrians are shown below, and those
are the ancient inhabitants of the Fyrom area....NOT ancient
Macedonians:

http://www.soros.org.mk/archive/G01/A01/as0106.htm

http://www.unet.com.mk/oldmacedonianmaps/stmapi/mapa4.jpg

One only has to look below to see that the current Fyrom Slavic majority
are simply West Bulgarians and have no connection to 'Macedonia' anything:

In a letter to Prof. Marin Drinov of May 25, 1888 Kuzman Shapkarev writes:
"But even stranger is the name Macedonians, which was imposed on us only 10
to 15 years ago by outsiders, and not as something by our own
intellectuals... Yet the people in Macedonia know nothing of that ancient
name, reintroduced today with a cunning aim on the one hand and a stupid one
on the other. They know the older word: "Bugari", although mispronounced:
they have even adopted it as peculiarly theirs, inapplicable to other
Bulgarians. You can find more about this in the introduction to the booklets
I am sending you. They call their own Macedono-Bulgarian dialect the
"Bugarski language", while the rest of the Bulgarian dialects they refer to
as the "Shopski language". (Makedonski pregled, IX, 2, 1934, p. 55; the
original letter is kept in the Marin Drinov Museum in Sofia, and it is
available for examination and study)
Here is the text in the original:

"No pochudno e imeto Makedonci, koeto naskoro, edvay predi 10-15 godini, ni
natrapiha i to otvqn, a ne kakto nyakoi mislyat ot samata nasha
inteligenciya... Narodqt obache v Makedoniya ne znae nishto za tova
arhaichesko, a dnes, s lukava cel ot edna strana, s glupeshka ot druga,
podnoveno prozvishte; toy si znae postaroto: Bugari, makar i nepravilno
proiznasyano, daje osvoyava si go kato sobstveno i preimushtestveno svoe,
nejeli za drugite Bqlgari. Za tova shte vidite i v predgovora na izpratenite
mi knijici. Toy naricha Bugarski ezik svoeto Makaedono-bqlgarsko narechie,
kogato drugite bqlgarski narechiya naricha Shopski."

And here:

Reference source for Gotse Delchev's numerous utterings of 'We are
Bulgarians'......

Even Gotse Delchev, the famous Macedonian revolutionary leader, whose nom de
guerre was Ahil (Achilles), refers to "the Slavs of Macedonia as
'Bulgarians' in an offhanded manner without seeming to indicate that such a
designation was a point of contention" (Perry 1988:23).
In his correspondence Gotse Delchev often states clearly and simply, "We are
Bulgarians" (MacDermott 1978:192,273).

And here:

For fair use only.

" Considering the critical and terrible situation that the Bulgarian
population of the Bitola Vilayet found itself in and following the ravages
and cruelties done by the Turkish troops and irregulars, ... considering
the fact that everything Bulgarian runs the risk of perishing and
disappearing without a trace because of violence, hunger, and the upcoming
misery, the Head Quarters finds it to be its obligation to draw the
attention of the respected Bulgarian government to the pernicious
consequences vis-a-vis the Bulgarian nation, in case the latter does not
fulfill its duty towards its brethren of race here in an imposing fashion
which is necessary by virtue of the present ordeal for the common Bulgarian
Fatherland...

...Being in command of our people's movement, we appeal to you on behalf of
the enslaved Bulgarian to help him in the most effective way - by waging
war.We believe that the response of the people in free Bulgaria will be the
same.

... No Bulgarian school is opened, neither will it be opened... Nobody
thinks of education when he is outlawed by the state because he bears the
name Bulgar...

Waiting for your patriotic intervention, we are pleased to inform you that
we have in our disposition the armed forces we have spared by now.

The Head Quarters of the Ilinden Uprising"

Damian GRUEV, Boris SARAFOV, Atanas LOZANTCHEV

This memorandum was handed to Dr.Kozhuharov, the Bulgarian consul in Bitola,

and transmitted by him to the government in Sofia with report N441 from
September 17th, 1903. "

from: Spirit of Truth

(using June's e-mail to communicate to you)!

Vasil Gligorov

Feb 7, 2009, 10:07:37 PM2/7/09
jjj

Vasil Gligorov

Feb 7, 2009, 10:09:25 PM2/7/09
thank god i am free again. Thanks for the support.